CONDO HOOKUP - PART II

DennisFLL

CHAPTER II

The two lovers are in a very amorous mood when Biff returns home, his muscles pumped after spending several hours in the gym.  Timmy is very sexually charged after watching his boyfriend enter the room, remove his shirt, and bring him close to him.  When Timmy reaches for Biff’s biceps, they continue their hot erotic dance and role-playing. 

“So fucking big and hard,” Timmy says under his breath, panting in lust for his lover and his enormous bulging muscles.  He caresses the lean knots in Biff’s unflexed upper arm, as his hand then roams up to the bodybuilder’s defined deltoid striations.  His excitement builds as his hand then falls down to Biff’s delt and bicep separation and to the thick cephalic vein on top of his award-winning 25-inch biceps. Timmy runs a finger up the vein and then kisses it giving an “mmm” sound.

“You wanna feel it when it’s really huge, my little Dutch boy?  When I flex my Mount Everest for just you?”  Timmy looked up at Biff’s handsome cocky smile and nodded as he whispered an “Uh huh.” As Biff flexed his huge biceps to its beautifully shaped high peak, Timmy grabbed it with both hands feeling both the peak and triceps bottom of the handsome Mr. Olympia’s upper arm.

The two lovers rubbed their dicks together in their frottage as Timmy kissed and licked the top of Biff’s flexed biceps.  Biff then leaned down, meeting his lips to Timmy’s.  They tongue-sworded, then deep-Frenched, as Timmy moaned in great several desire.  And then he came, unable to suppress it any longer, moaning his orgasm loudly with his pants still on.

Biff then lifted Timmy up, one arm under his knees and the other around his back and cradled Timmy to his hard bulging chest as Timmy reached both his hands around Biff’s neck.  Biff looked down at Timmy, their eyes locking, and affectionately simply said, “My Timmy,” before the massively muscular bodybuilder kissed his handsome slender boyfriend again and brought him into the bedroom. 

Timmy had previously, half-jokingly, promised him a nice blowjob for his great accomplishment at the Mr. O, and the bodybuilder was about to get his ‘present’.  But of course, Timmy will very much enjoy giving the present as well!

As Biff slowly lowered Timmy onto the bed, Timmy kissed Biff’s striated pectorals, then each of Biff’s eight carved abdominals.  Biff then stood up and removed his shorts. 

Biff is erect, with his “incalculably large penis” within Timmy’s reach.  The slender model needs both of his hands to guide the bodybuilder-dick to his mouth.  As Timmy sticks his tongue out to taste Biff’s pre, he looks up and sees Biff looking into their full-length mirror across the room at himself as he flexes his right arm’s winning biceps. 

Biff loves the muscular-size difference between him and his lover as it makes him feel even more powerful.  He kisses the top of his Mount Everest peak.  Timmy gets hard again, excited further by Biff’s cockiness as Mr. Olympia continues his assessment and love of his ripped muscular development.  Timmy guides his lover’s dick to his lips again and the bulbous head of Biff’s huge manhood fills Timmy’s mouth as he begins sucking.   

“You’re doing good,” Biff said, then smiled to himself as he knows these were the exact words he’s used over the past decade perhaps a thousand times ‘at this same moment’ with other muscle-worshipers.  Several minutes later Biff is in orgasm with his semen being swallowed by his boyfriend who does not miss a drop. 

When Biff withdraws, the bodybuilder then lowers his lips to Timmy’s for an “I love you” kiss.  This is something that Biff never did ‘at this same moment’. 

Several days later, on a crystal-clear morning, Biff’s mother comes for a day-visit with the couple.  She and Biff’s dad had come down from their home in New Jersey and were staying with Biff’s sister and brother-in-law up in Boca Raton.  Biff greets her at the door, and they start their conversation in Italian, where they usually go when they’re being affectionate with one another.  Biff asks his mother how she is as he gives her a kiss, “Mamma, come stai?” 

She responds with “Stai bene,” telling him she’s fine.  He nods to her that so is he.  The doting son starts to show her around the apartment and when she sees the magnificent views of the city on one side and the ocean and Intracoastal on the other from their high floor, she says, “Ah que bella vista,” and she quickly walks out onto the balcony.

Timmy comes out of the bedroom and Biff quickly goes out to get her, telling her he wants to introduce her to someone very special in his life.  She walks back into the living room with him and when she looks at Timmy, she appears stunned by how handsome he is.  “Ciao bello,” she greets him with a flattering admiration of his good looks, accentuating the ‘bello.’  “Come ti chiami?” she asks his name.

“Inglese Mamma, per favore,” Biff asks her to speak in English.  And he’s annoyed at her also because he knows that he had told her his name on the phone already.

“Buongiorno, Signora Stevens.  Mi chiamo Timmy,” she gets in a very surprising response from her son’s boyfriend.

“Ahh bravo, Timmy,” she says smiling at him warmly in congratulations at answering her in Italian, despite her son’s request for English only.  She then looks at Biff and scrunches her face as if to scold him and to indicate that he should mind his own business with the language thing.  Biff is amused at his mother’s reaction and surprised and proud of Timmy’s answer. 

She and Timmy hug in greeting and she looks at Biff and remarks, “We gotta fatten him up.  He’s too ‘tin’,” she says in her mostly Jersey accent now. 

All three laugh, but then Biff says, “I love him just the way he is.”

Timmy’s face turns red from that, the first time he hears Biff telling someone about the love they’ve already expressed for each other many times. 

He remembers back to the movie “Swept Away,” the 1974 film directed and screen-written by Lina Wertmuller.  Biff’s mother seems exactly like the beautiful middle-aged blonde character who’s seduced by Giancarlo Giannini.

The trio are instantly chatting over some drinks, then lunch, and then more drinks.  They show “mamma” the video from the Mr. O contest, then mom and son gossip with Timmy about some cousins.  Timmy’s happy that their meeting with Biff’s mom is going so well.  And he sees firsthand that Biff is very close with her, which says a lot about his boyfriend’s character in Timmy’s book.

It’s late in the afternoon and Timmy excuses himself as he has several things he needs to do.  He wanted to let Biff have some quality time with his mom, and he had also promised his best friend, Pete, a get-together.  He thought that this was perfect timing, since he would also now have his quality time with Pete, who he hadn’t seen on a one-on-one basis in several months. 

He first spoke with his agent about some upcoming modeling gigs, then gave a call to Pete to make the evening’s arrangements for dinner. 

Biff and his mother continue their amicable yammering, but soon a very sore subject comes up when Biff asks his mother why his father didn’t come also.  Biff’s dad wouldn’t join the mother for the visit, he’s told by his mom.  “I’m sorry, my sweet bambino.  You know, he’s very old-fashioned and he still thinks that being gay is a sin.  And, well, it’s so hard to say this, but he became so vulgar yesterday when we were talking about us coming today.  He was going into a little detail on what gay men do sexually together, and he said it was just too much for him.  He then told me that he wasn’t going to come with me today.” 

“He lives back in the stone age,” she continued.  “Well, from more than fifty years ago anyway.  He just can’t help it.  It was his upbringing.  You’ve heard about the difficulty your dad and I had with his family when we first started dating.  And then when we announced we were getting married!  Madonna Mi!  When we finally planned on marrying in his church, his family finally came around to accepting me.  Just like your father WILL with you and Timmy.  Just give him a little time.  Pazienza.” 

It hurt Biff to hear all this, but a good part of him was not surprised.  And he always appreciated his mother’s total honesty with him. 

He did have a closeness with his dad when growing up through his teenage years.  And it was his father who encouraged his bodybuilding, though saying that it would “make more of a man of him.”  But he knew his dad was raised with very conservative mores and it would just take him a while to maybe come around and accept him for the way he is.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Yay!  Please continue!

Thanks, dredlifter, I will!  Chapter III should arrive this weekend.  

• Like 2

CHAPTER III

Timmy makes a dinner date to meet with his best friend, Pete, and then bids a goodbye with a kiss each to Biff and his mom, leaving them still engaged in a very active conversation. 

Pete and Timmy meet at one of these trendy over-priced places that think if they have recorded music in the background, heard over the din of the patrons’ loud talking, then it’s even more trendy.  And the louder the music, the louder the people then must talk. 

Timmy tells Pete that things are going very well with him and Biff and fills him in on the mother’s visit earlier in the day as well.  His friend tells him that he is amazed at the relationship that Timmy is now in.  He knows that Timmy hadn’t dated a lot, but when he did, they were always good-looking guys with muscle.  But now having a lover who is a famous Mr. Olympia?  And handsome and a really nice guy to boot, OMG!  He’s met Biff several times and is genuinely happy for Timmy for snagging this real catch.    

Pete is in his mid-thirties, and, unlike Timmy, has always had a never-ending stream of dates.  It never ceased to amaze Timmy how he could do that, year after year, never turning any of them into long-term relationships.  He did have a couple of boyfriends in the past two decades, but none that really lasted for more than maybe two months.   

Pete would see an attractive guy in the gym or even on the street and start talking to him.  Timmy kidded him that Pete had perfected the ten second pick up at Georgie’s Alibi, a popular South Florida bar.  “It’s pretty crowded and noisy in here,” he’d say to a cute total stranger.  “Let’s go for a walk and have a little chat.”  And then he’d invite the guy for a drink at his place.  And voila. 

Timmy was impressed at his success, even knowing his unique attraction – a combination of a great sense of humor, smart, and with a gym-trained body.  He was not a bodybuilder by any means, but his broad shoulders and thick solid arms were definitely a major draw.

Anecdotally, it seemed to Timmy, that men remaining single into middle age was much more common in the gay community than the straight.  Was it that western culture had over many millennia demanded men to marry and have kids at an early age, and certainly two guys being together as a couple was never approved of, indeed was illegal?  Marriage in the US nationally wasn’t legalized until 2015.  Sure, it was common for gay men and Lesbians to have long-lasting same-gender relationships for many decades already, but the old traditions have, to a certain extent, been instilled in our heads.     

Suddenly, Timmy’s thoughts were interrupted by the handsome waiter coming to the table.  “Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?”

The entrance into his view of the waiter obviously perked up Pete.  Timmy saw this and knew right away what would very soon follow.  Without a second’s pause, Pete had an immediate question for the waiter.  “Would you recommend the steak tartare?  And, cutie-pie, can you tell me if the description of it on the menu is as disgusting as it sounds?” 

With a chuckle, the waiter of course caught on right away that this was flirting, and not a truly serious question.  And he wasn’t averse to maybe getting to know Pete as well.  With a handsome smile, he played along.  “Gym bunny, if you like beef, why not have a burger and fries.  It comes with lettuce, tomato, onions, and a ketchup bottle.  If not, we have really big frankfurters, served with beans, sauerkraut and a mustard bottle.”  The waiter was obviously flirting back with Pete now, especially with the way he said, “really big frankfurters” and the way his eyes were devouring Pete.”

Timmy ordered the salmon salad.  Pete went for the ‘really big frankfurter’, maybe only so that he could accentuate the description of the order back to the handsome waiter.

The friends non-stop chatted for a good hour while having their dinner.  When the talk got too serious when they got into politics, with both the “don’t say gay” issues in Florida, as well as some frightening national ones, they made a change in topic.  Soon there were lots of laughs again when Pete began describing his recent dating experiences. 

Then, when Timmy mentioned that they would probably soon be traveling out to LA regarding Biff’s role in a muscle action film, Pete’s jaw lowered noticeably.  And when Timmy went into detail about this, his mouth and eyes opened with more amazement.  Showing a broad smile, Pete couldn’t hold back commenting, “Are we going to soon be calling you Mrs. Schwarzenegger?”     

The friends finished dinner with Pete telling Timmy about his recent trip to Spain and Portugal.  That, of course led to Pete again describing his dating experiences there, now regarding the Iberian men he met.  “Sun-bronzed handsome cuties,” was Pete’s term for them. 

It was time for dessert, and Pete asked the waiter, whom he was now on a first-name basis with, “I want something sweet tasting and long-lasting, Oliver.”  The euphemisms were not lost on the handsome waiter.  “Also, cutie-pie, I want to maintain my six pack.  My crunches in the gym have made them look like a cobble stone street.  You may want to see what I’m talking about, if you know what I mean?” 

Oliver did, and he also loved that kind of muscle talk.  Timmy thought the waiter was ‘a man after my own heart’ as he realized he was obviously a muscle-admirer like himself.  Oliver then suggested the fruit cup.  “I can make it especially fruity for just you, gym bunny.”  

The deal had been effectively sealed with the waiter in the first prerequisite ten seconds max after they met, a usual for Pete.  Before the friends left the restaurant, Pete discreetly walked up to Oliver, and they exchanged phone numbers. 

The next week, Biff and Timmy headed down an elevator to their condo’s garage, got into their convertible, and left for a leisurely drive on this beautiful Sunday.  It was their six-month anniversary, and they wanted their time together this day to be special.  Biff had called Timmy from work two days earlier to arrange the time and place for the needed reservations.  They ended up in Wilton Manors, the “gay mecca” of South Florida.  The entire city council of the city is gay with a huge percentage of the population being LGBT.

They strolled Wilton Drive before having a late lunch at Rosie’s, a place selected not necessarily for the food, but for the atmosphere.  Suddenly, they bumped into an acquaintance of Biff’s. 

Timmy sees that the guy is cute and slender, and he could tell he was muscle-obsessed as the guy was practically salivating as he looked up at Biff.  Timmy also sees that his boyfriend seems a bit nervous, totally out of character for him, and was even reluctant to introduce him to Timmy. 

But Biff finally tells Timmy that “this here’s Joey,” and nothing more.  And when he finally introduces him to Joey and just says, “This is Timmy,” without following it up with ‘my boyfriend’ or ‘my partner,’ this irritated him even more. 

Joey is fawning over Biff, and Timmy hears him say how it was ‘fate’ that they met again here and that he was on his way to meet a friend at Bona’s across the street.  Biff gently nudged Timmy to move on to the restaurant, but not before Joey said to Biff that he hoped that he and Biff would see each other again soon.

Timmy looked up at what appeared to be the embarrassed face of Biff and knew something was going on here.  Besides what appeared to be Biff’s ‘guilty’ look, Timmy also knew that this Joey fit the profile perfectly for what he knew Biff always went for.  That is, thought Timmy, before he and Biff met.  They finished their walk to the restaurant without saying anything. 

As they entered Rosie’s, as expected, the usual happened.  Seemingly everyone in the restaurant immediately turned and looked at Biff.  Obviously, a handsome bodybuilder like him will always get that reaction.  The people staring were usually either lustful, envious, or curious.  Or maybe there’s an even bigger shock at seeing Biff’s extreme muscularity.  Or, even, perhaps they recognize him as the recent major bodybuilding contest winner. 

Timmy spotted several obvious muscle-queens, as their eyes showed their huge attraction to him.  He couldn’t blame them, as he reacted in a similar way when he first saw Biff!  And the new Mr. Olympia was now wearing a tight-fitting tangerine-colored polo shirt, adding to his allure.

After being seated, Timmy looked around the restaurant.  No surprise at all, but still, it was pretty funny to him that every patron in the restaurant was of the homosexual persuasion.  All happily out for their Sunday late lunches, or late brunches if you will.  He saw that the older guy at the next table had ordered a perhaps passe quiche with a Bloody Mary. 

Timmy then looked at the ‘guilty’ Biff.  He could never be angry at him, he had thought.  But still, this Joey guy really got to him.  Something was ‘off’ about the whole thing and Timmy was adopting Biff’s obvious discomfort over the encounter.  The usual effervescent bodybuilder hadn’t uttered a word since their ‘fateful’ meeting with Joey. 

So, as he looked at the menu, Timmy broke the ice.  “So, uhh, how do you know this Joey guy from outside just before?”  he asked by accentuating and elongating the name ‘Joey’.  Then he looked right at the handsome face of his boyfriend for a response.

Biff looked at him seriously, and then, after several seconds, answered.  “Timmy, that guy is just someone from Musclebeast, the protein powder company I’ve been working for a little.  And yeah, he obviously likes me.  I mean, Timmy, you should know more than anyone, lots of guys find me hot.  Can’t help it, they just do.”  Then his face broke into a big white teeth and dimples heart melting smile.

Timmy smiled at the cocky funny way Biff explained it all.  And at the way his handsome man was smiling at him now.  Timmy thought it would be best to put his suspicious thoughts on the back burner for a while.

The conversation went very smoothly again, with lots of laughs, and they toasted their six-month anniversary with their mimosas. 

Timmy told Biff that he had read a couple of times in muscle fiction stories where these fun-loving British bodybuilders were taking off their shirts and posing in supermarkets.  “In this one story there was this muscle-guy named Ozzie who did it when he and his soon-to-be boyfriend were in Chicago together.  Imagine that!  Hey, would you ever do that, Biff?”

Biff gave a smirk in response, and then cockily said, “You never know!”

That evening, after the boys had had a very amorous time in bed, Biff jumped into the shower as Timmy went for his comfortable recliner to continue reading his book.  But soon after, Timmy heard Biff’s phone ring.  Normally, he would have ignored it, but this time he didn’t.  Curiosity, maybe more than suspicion, initiated his leaping up from his comfy recliner to take a look at the caller ID. 

It said ‘Joseph Sperling’ with a 305 area code phone number.  And this ‘Joseph’ (is that ‘Joey’?) didn’t leave a message.  Why was he calling at 10PM, from his personal phone?  And also, why didn’t he leave a message?

Timmy then quickly scrolled through Biff’s previous messages.  Some were innocuous, but then there was Joseph Sperling calling again, and then again and again at different times over the last several days.  Why was this Joseph calling him so many times?  And from his personal phone, if they had just a business relationship?

He knew that Biff wasn’t that much involved with Musclebeast as he and Biff shared a lot of their daily work experiences with each other.  Why wouldn’t Biff have mentioned this Joseph at all?  And then seem so nervous and uncomfortable when they bumped into him earlier today?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2024 at 10:23 AM, DennisFLL said:

Timmy told Biff that he had read a couple of times in muscle fiction stories where these fun-loving British bodybuilders were taking off their shirts and posing in supermarkets.  “In this one story there was this muscle-guy named Ozzie who did it when he and his soon-to-be boyfriend were in Chicago together.  Imagine that!  Hey, would you ever do that, Biff?”

Biff gave a smirk in response, and then cockily said, “You never know!”

HAHA!! Mate - I almost fell off my chair reading this! 😂 Thank you for referencing one of my stories, mate - I feel honoured! 😊

Fantastic entry to the story, mate. I like how you're mixing the sexual/hot muscle worship stuff with more grounded, relationship elements.

I have to be honest, I feel like this story should be getting. a lot more comments! It definitely deserves it. It's still very new though so hopefully that will increase in time! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

HAHA!! Mate - I almost fell off my chair reading this! 😂 Thank you for referencing one of my stories, mate - I feel honoured! 😊

Fantastic entry to the story, mate. I like how you're mixing the sexual/hot muscle worship stuff with more grounded, relationship elements.

I have to be honest, I feel like this story should be getting. a lot more comments! It definitely deserves it. It's still very new though so hopefully that will increase in time! 

Glad you liked my "Easter egg" mention regarding one of your great stories, MA. 

And thank you so much for your wonderful and kind compliment, as well as your general support and encouragement with my foray into writing here on the forum.  The concluding Chapter 4 should be posted soon.  

• Like 1

Hi there! 

A hearty thanks to my wonderful supporters and those who had encouraged me to write this sequel.  This is its final chapter.

Dennis

CHAPTER IV

Timmy discovers that something is going on between his boyfriend and Joey, the cute employee of the protein-powder company that Biff has contracted with to promote. 

In the morning, while Biff was out running errands, Timmy called the corporate office of Musclebeast to do a little ‘Sherlock Holmes-ing.’  He asked the receptionist if he could speak to Joseph Sperling and, after being connected, he heard a voice answer.  Timmy knew for sure, just by his voice for those two seconds, that it was the same ‘Joey’ he ran into with Biff in Wilton Manors the day before. 

“What the fuck,” Timmy thought to himself, before hanging up.

Biff had said that he’d be back home for lunch.  It was a beautiful December day, with temps in the mid-eighties and a nice breeze off the ocean.  Perfect for eating lunch out on the shaded balcony today.  It was a torturous few hours waiting for Biff to return home, as Timmy had thoughts that their conversation may not go well at all when he returned.  It was obvious to him that Biff was hiding something, and their relationship was built on openness and honesty.

Timmy had somewhat prepared what and how he would ask Biff, and his emotions were raw.  He wiped away tears when thinking where this would probably all lead and decided to distract himself by making a big lunch for them in advance of Biff’s arrival home.  Usually, they prepared their meals together.  Timmy decided on three chicken breasts for Biff, one for himself, with several sides and an assortment of cut-up ripened fresh fruit.

Timmy’s heart raced as he heard the clanging of keys and the unlocking of the front door, announcing   Biff’s arrival home.  He was at the kitchen counter finishing up when Biff walked in and came quickly to him in an embrace, pressing his ripped muscular physique against Timmy’s back, trapping his boyfriend against the counter in an affectionate hug.  Biff then kissed Timmy on his neck and said, “Thanks, my Little Dutch Boy, for making lunch.  It all looks and smells delicious and has already made me so hungry that I could eat a horse!”  Timmy felt Biff’s enlarging dick pressing against his lower back.

Biff’s affection made Timmy even more emotional, seeing exactly what they potentially will not have together after their talk.  But, with a half-smile and a little teary-eyed, he turned around and looked up at Biff and said, “Usually, when a horse is mentioned in conversation with you, it’s because your dick is being discussed.” 

Biff gave only a half smile back at the joke when he immediately saw that something was seriously upsetting his lover.  “Honey, what’s the matter?”

Softly, with a cracking voice, Timmy said, “Please Biff, take a seat outside and I’ll bring out our lunch in a few minutes.”

Biff was very concerned for Timmy and immediately listened to his request.  He stepped onto the balcony and looked out on the turquoise-colored ocean with its white caps.  The ocean breeze that he felt was almost always evident, especially on their high floor.  Even the hottest and highest humidity days are beautiful on the balcony, as long as that ocean breeze is present.

He saw that the table was set with cloth napkins today and he took a seat, anxiously awaiting Timmy.  Since they ran into Joey on Wilton Drive, Biff has subtly at times detected a little strain between them.  He assumed this pow-wow that they were about to have will be about that.

A few minutes later Timmy came out with their lunch on a big tray.  But, very unusual for him, he had a very serious look on his handsome face. 

Biff saw it right away and said very quietly to himself, “Uh oh.”

Timmy took a seat across from him and immediately and bluntly asked, “So what’s going on with you and that guy Joey?”

Biff looked at Timmy with a matching serious face and took a few seconds to respond.  “Timmy, I didn’t want to say anything yet to you, because I wanted your feelings spared until I absolutely had to.  It was so important to me that you not be hurt in any way.” 

Timmy stiffened his back and waited for Biff to continue with what so far did not sound good at all to him.  “I’ve had a major problem with ‘that guy Joey’ for a couple of weeks now.   You’re a movie buff.  Remember the film ‘Fatal Attraction?’  Well, I’m the Michael Douglas character and Joey is Glenn Close.  No shit.” 

Timmy’s mouth opened in astonishment at what was being said.  When Biff then took a deep breath in a sigh, his muscle-obsessed boyfriend of course looked at the enormity of Mr. Olympia’s solid pectorals expanding.  Timmy wanted to keep this pow-wow clinical, but that was hard to do when the guy sitting right in front of him looked like Biff.    

Biff continued, “I spent the whole morning at the police station and then at the Musclebeast corporate office with their CEO with evidence of him several times threatening me.  The guy is a total psycho.  No joke here - I don’t mean Norman Bates from the movie with the name of how I just described Joey!  And I’ve made an appointment for tomorrow morning with a big Miami attorney to obtain a restraining order.” 

“The first time that I met Joey was when I first started at his company.  He’s the head of their production crew and when I was introduced to him, I saw right away he was majorly muscle-obsessed with me.”  Timmy raised his eyebrows at that.  “Yeah, of course I know the look,” Biff responded with a cocky smile.

Timmy softened his expression as Biff looked at him lovingly before continuing.  “I made a huge mistake, Timmy, when I first met Joey.  It was really stupid, and I regret it.  I sort of flirted with him once just a tiny bit, and nothing more.  I meant it as just being a friendly sort of thing to do, you know, recognition that we’re both gay and all, in the very straight environment of that company.  I didn’t mean at all for him to take it to be more than that.”  

“But then he came on to me, and, I could have dissuaded him somewhat by just telling him then and there that I was in a serious relationship with you as the main reason for my disinterest.  But I didn’t.  My relationship with you is none of his business.  And, I didn’t know what sort of a big mouth he had, and didn’t want him gossiping to anyone at the company about you and me.” 

“Then he started calling me.  He used his personal phone, and I tried sensitively steering him away from anything that was not work-related.  But he kept calling, pleading with me to give him a chance.  I then of course had to forcefully tell him to stop, and that if he continued, I’d block his calls.  Then the texting began.  One even said that if I blocked his calls, he’d set fire to my car!  Do you believe that shit?  And then in another text he said he could look me up on the county’s website to see where I lived.  One text actually said, ‘I will not be ignored’.  I think he lifted that exact line straight from the Glenn Close character from that movie.”

“I knew if I went to the police right away it could have involved you and I wanted to spare you any anxiety with his stalking.  But then, when the threats began and I had the evidence from those texts, I had no option but to do what I did this morning.  His showing up in Wilton Manors was the last straw.  He obviously had heard from my call to you the other day just where and when I’d be at Rosie’s.”   

“I’m very sorry Timmy.  Maybe I was being a cock tease with him at the very beginning and that’s what started the snowball rolling with him.  Timmy, sweetheart, you’re the only one in my life and I want to be with just you always.” 

Timmy nodded an understanding. They kissed across the table as they both cried a little.  Then, saying nothing more about it, they dug into their still warm chicken to have their lunch. 

Their conversation soon shifted to sexy-talk, and they found themselves giggly rushing to finish eating to then make a quick retreat to the bedroom.

Breathing very heavily, with lightning speed, they stripped off their clothing.  Biff picked Timmy up in his arms as they went in for sloppy kisses.  I love you’s were exchanged as Timmy felt the bulging hardness of Biff’s chest and then its taste with his tongue. 

With both men fully erect, Biff gently laid his lover on the bed and climbed on after.  They went back to kissing as Timmy felt Mr. Olympia’s muscularity and still marveled at the enormous size and hardness of Biff’s arms.  The bodybuilder obligingly flexed an award-winning biceps for Timmy, a favorite of his lover’s, and Biff always found Timmy’s muscle worshiping of it excited him greatly. 

As Biff flexed, he twisted his wrists to give the cannon-ball sized biceps new sexy shapes to its high-peaks.  Timmy was all over it with his tongue as he moaned in extreme sexual pleasure.  Biff grabbed Timmy’s dick and put it with his larger one and rubbed them together with his gym-trained hand. 

After a while, Biff moved Timmy, and repositioned him for the bodybuilder’s entry.  Timmy wiggled his ass with a laugh to entice the muscle-god even more.  He was used to Biff’s size, and they knew what worked for them for their greatest pleasure.

Biff probed Timmy’s ass with his fingers first as Timmy gasped, but soon the bodybuilder-dick was there to make its incursion.  And it did, knowing of course that a slow entrance worked much better, given its length and girth.  Timmy relaxed as best he could as Biff entered.  The pain/pleasure was great for Timmy, especially when Biff was at his sphincter.  The fucking then began in earnest as both lovers were moaning their excitement very loudly. 

Biff had locked his lover’s body to his hard chest with one muscular arm as he gave wet kisses to his neck and back.  Timmy felt Biff’s enormous manhood in him, and he wanted more of him.  Timmy reached for Biff’s dimpling glutes and pushed in on them, indicating that he wanted the bodybuilder to ‘go deeper’.  And Biff did, as the boys then moaned their pleasure even more. 

Both were soon coming, Timmy onto the sheets and Biff way up into his lover’s bottom.  It lasted longer than usual, with both men then exhausted from their love making. 

They lay there for quite a while staring into each other’s eyes as their arms were wrapped around each other.  Then they kissed and exchanged “I love you’s” again.  For quite a while they then just cuddled, both thinking back on the day’s earlier very troubling events.

Several months later, Biff and Timmy are standing at the altar of the Sunshine Cathedral in Fort Lauderdale.  Timmy’s best man, Pete, is standing next to him.  Biff’s best man, his brother-in-law, is standing next to Biff.  Biff’s mom and sister, Pete’s now long-term boyfriend Oliver(!), and many other friends, are gathered in the pews.  They’re all waiting for the minister to begin.

Timmy is beaming with happiness.  The only thing slightly marring the day for him is that his parents were unable to attend, them being in Europe and too busy with work to be able to fly over for the joyous ceremony and reception following. 

Biff shares Timmy’s happiness as he looks out at his friends and family.  But then his jaw drops a little in great surprise.  Walking to the rear of the church, and then coming down the aisle, is his father.  And, Biff is further amazed to see that his dad is actually smiling!  This is something he almost never sees in his face, and more shocking to see it now on this occasion.  His dad then takes a seat next to Biff’s mom.

The minister begins, "Dearly beloved.  We are gathered here today to join together these two men in holy matrimony.  Do you, Cesare Biffaldo Stevens, take this man, Timothy John Meijer, to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" 

After Biff says, “I do,” the same is asked of Timmy. 

The reverend concludes with, “Biff and Timmy, you may kiss your husbands.” 

THE END  

• Like 8

Great final chapter, mate with a little bit of everything! Jealousy, drama, conflict, stalkers (😱) followed by some incredibly hot muscle worship and sex scenes. The final part was also very sweet too.

I think you could really run with these characters and create more stories with them. Regardless, I'm excited to see what you try your hand at next!

• Like 1

Thanks, MA, for all of your wonderful compliments.  Not sure when or even if there will be a next, though my mind had dabbled with a spin-off with Pete and Oliver.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DennisFLL said:

Thanks, MA, for all of your wonderful compliments.  Not sure when or even if there will be a next, though my mind had dabbled with a spin-off with Pete and Oliver.  

I'll always champion a good spin-off! 😅

• Like 1