Human Husbandry

SarisHappy

Second part, with all the sexy stuff, coming soon :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it seems almost immoral as a concept.  Human Husbandry, I mean.  It's fine to breed animals for specific traits, but to do it to humans?

It's actually not as bad as it sounds.  It's completely optional.  People with genes that have value in certain fields are paid to donate their sperm or eggs.  Or they can have marriages arranged by the government, who would categorize people into certain groups based on their genders, but both parties must fully consent.  Or people can just volunteer to have sex for the purpose of procreation, matched up by their genes and then they can go their separate ways if they choose.  It's all very fair and humane.  Both genders are protected.  Stop worrying about that.

And so, this process, as you can imagine, takes a very long time.  When done with animals, humans were able to breed things like cattle and dogs.  Think about that.  ANCIENT humans CREATED dogs!  dogs would not exist if it were not for animal husbandry!  Some wolves would wander near a settlement, more tame than other wolves.  More loyal, smarter, even cuter.  Humans would select these traits for utility, and breed these wolves.  While there was inbreeding in order to further domesticate the animals, we don't do this with human husbandry.  I actually feel sorry for the founders of this project, as it's been generations since they began their work, and it's been an amazing success.

The thing is, it's not like we are creating genetically superior super humans that will wipe us out someday.  It works more like...an ant colony.  Sounds like a communist nightmare, I know, but seriously, it's not.  While some breeds of humans have advantages, there are usually disadvantages, too.  And genetic engineering?  They still can't get the cancer rate of genetically modified rats below 80%.  It's been stuck there for CENTURIES.  The person who unlocks that secret will be swimming in zorbs.

Like, for example, there are military stock.  This breed of humans tend to actually be smaller than balanced humans.  Their muscles and bones are more dense, and they are physically stronger.  Their senses are amazing, but let's face it, they end up being kind of ugly.  But they aren't bred for looks.  They are bred to be fast, have more endurance, have as little weight as possible with as much strength.  They can outshoot, out run, out last, and out see balanced humans easily.  They are also extremely loyal.  They make awesome friends.  But they don't really think for themselves.  It's also illegal for them to be bred for ferocity or disposition to violence.  Instead, they are bred to better handle the mental stress of violence.

Or scholar stock.  Bred solely with IQ in mind initially, this was a mistake.  As the brain functions on many levels, not just on pattern perception, spacial reasoning, and math.  But this was found out quickly, and moving beyond the archaic notion of IQ, managed to amplify scholar stock's thinking ability 10 fold.  They have larger brains, and thus, bigger heads.  They tend to be less muscular, but have amazing reaction times.  They are the richest stock, having more wealth than other stocks, statistically.  But it's sad, as they do tend to have higher rates of addiction.  They also have huge genitals.  Which is nice.

Sports stock have the most money invested into it, but only a small percentage actually participate in sports.  It sucks for them, because if they don't make it into the industry as sports players, it's very hard for them to pick up jobs elsewhere other than manual labor.  It's actually the politics of the time...there is no labor stock...because no one cares enough to invest in that, when balanced humans are much better suited at doing something else, but have no options.

Enough about there, because this about a stock that developed outside of organizations.  A stock that amazes people wherever they turn.  A stock found purely on primal, natural, lust.  Attraction, sexual prowess, fertility.  Every group, faction, organization, and political party, invests into this stock, secretly or otherwise.  It's the shallowest dream of our society, to get message sent directly to the chip people willingly have installed into their brain (that let's them get messages texted directly into the brain) from the Human Husbandry Organization saying that they have genes perfect for the legendary beautiful stock.

Knowing that your genes are being put toward that purpose makes people feel great.  That's not even it's official name.  It goes by so many names, all over the world.  From city to city, neighborhood to neighborhood.  Even the fact that everyone can get the internet right in front of them on a hologram projected from space satellites, no one can agree on a name.  Sex stock.  Breeding stock.  Giant stock.  Omg stock.  Women are sometimes called the Amazon stock.  God/Goddess stock is a good one, too.

Oh, this stock is full of famous people.  Literally do nothing but be humans bred for sex.  It's the most efficient, organized, and lucrative stock.  These people are tall, statuesque, fit, and strong.  It's like our tribal evolution amplified.  The appearance of one has brought weaker individuals to instant orgasm.  

There are flaws.  This stock is usually very stupid.  Not only do they not need to think, they aren't bred to!  They literally survive on their fame.  Seriously, they go extinct in places that have war or political upheaval.  They need constant sustenance, averaging 12,000 calories a day.

Now, I say, usually.  There are always exceptions to all these things.  For you see, I'm part of the Stock of the Gods (That's my favorite name for us, actually).  Not only am I extremely smart, but I'm also number 1 on the list of most desirable genetics within the stock.  I'm literally on top.  I owe it to the human race to find the perfect mate to have as many kids with as possible.

• Upvote 9