Human Husbandry II

SarisHappy

So there are lots of ways we god stock make money.  We sell our sperm/eggs.  We make public appearances at fancy clubs and bars.  Do talk shows.  Some of us have reality shows (but those are B list god stock).  Most of us just do some web chatting, and the money pours in.  One time I made 2 months worth of bills and expenses in just 2 hours of watching classic early TV on camera in my boxers.

Anyway, today is what I like to call an off day.  It's my favorite kind of day.  All devoted to my own pleasures and my own pampering to help me get even bigger and sexier.

I wake up at 5 am, as usual, getting my normal 4 hours of sleep I need a night.  It's always the same thing that wakes me up.  It's my throbbing erection.  It's my own personal alarm clock.  Remember, I have the best sexual genes to ever walk this planet.  I have full control of my erections...when im conscious.  My 5 o clock boner seriously feels like it's going to rip out of my skin.  Thats due to a combination of how hard I am, and how fast I'm growing.  It curves upward like a crescent, it's base firmly rooted into my pelvic floor, which I flex, forcing my erection to even harder stature.  I wanted to jack off right then and there.  But I hadn't jacked off in years.  I don't really need to, someone is always willing to do it for me.

About 2 inches up from my massive erection hangs my obscene testicles, slowly shifting up and down by their own accord.  Giant, soft spheres are pure manliness ejecting wave after wave after wave of testosterone through my body.  I can literally feel the hormone pulsing through my veins.  Most of it shooting up my shaft, which swells larger and thicker due to the feeling.  It's intense.  More intense than it's ever been.  I took a deep breath and relaxed, my shaft softened slightly.  It was hard to resist, but I didn't want to waste any time here.

I feel the orange sized head tap the bottom of my right rib, and I start getting hard again.

This was strange for 2 reasons.  First, I've been able to control my erections (again, while awake) since I first had them.  Second, the head never reached that high up my long torso.  Those of you that do you silly, outdated and ancient exercise techniques might get this feeling...You know when you walk past a mirror after not really paying attention to your body for a week or two, and you are shocked by how much size you put on?

I instantly jumped up, and looked at my wall-mirror (that's a wall that's entirely a mirror) and that's what I felt.  but this was more than it's ever been.  My heart races.  I was already in the top 10 biggest god stock in the world, and I was only 19.  I was already told I still have about a decade of growth left!  Jesus, I was going to be a legend for years to come until one of my descendants over takes me.

I wanted to flex and look at myself in the mirror.  But again, I couldn't waste time.  All human stock have about the same life expectancy (except military stock, poor guys), and I didn't want to waste my short 150 years on this planet not sharing myself with the world.

I headed to my basement, with my personal scholar stock.  Being the best of the best, I had the best resources available to me.  These guys have the best training, best technology, and best intelligence around.  It took them a while, but they were able to pinpoint how I had managed to get some scholar stock in me, which prevented me from being as dim witted as my fellow god stock.

But anyway, every day, several times a day, I came down here for my dose.  You see, this most god stock have a system like this, as we do have plenty of money.  We get it early on in our lives, and it basically directly inject you with a perfect, organic cocktail of nutrients and vitamins and minerals.  All things our science knows aid humans in growth and fertility.

I sit my giant bulk into the seat.  The nerds..er...I mean...scholars, begin taking my vitals and attaching wires to me.

They start with my right arm, attaching them to my massive bicep and triceps.  These will send electrical currents in patterns that simulate the brain's signal to grow.  Watching their tiny hands work around my next-step-in-human-evolution arms is funny.  The female one looks cute, but I like to try to keep my seed within god stock.  I don't want to corrupt any other stock, especially scholar stock.  If it wasn't for them, I'd never be able to be as big as I am.

They had to walk up step ladders to attach the electrodes to my neck, head, and jaw.  They literally climbed around me like worker ants scurrying along the queen.  Except for the gross insect part and that I'm a dude.  The girl attachs an electrode to the tip of my penis.  She smirks a bit, and tries to hide it.  Scholar stock are very professional.  Catching one smirk while working is incredibly rare, even for me.

"Can you get erect for me, sir."  She asks.

I wink, but don't get a smirk out of her again.  My giant flaccid begins to rise higher and higher, and she watches intently, with a lack of emotion on her face at all.  The thing is, scholar stock are great at hiding their emotions.  But the OTHER thing is, god stock are great at sensing sexual attraction, stimulation, and arousal.  She couldn't hide it from me.  Even though scholar stock weren't the most attractive bunch, their women were able to handle my giant cock better than balanced women.

The nutrients flow into my veins, literally feeding and fueling my size and growth.  The electrodes turn on.  The hypnotic suggestion device begins whispering into the speaker chips in my ear, convincing my body to grow and grow.  God, I love this.  Balanced humans find this machine better than sex.  They get addicted to it and it sometimes ruins lives.  So it's a regulated market.  But god stock are so hyper sexual, that our orgasms and sensitive parts are amplified way beyond anything balanced humans could even feel.  Our minds can handle such intense emotions, but balanced humans can't.  Well, most can't.

I could see my muscles throbbing and pulsing.  I could feel my bones lengthening.  I could feel more and more blood forcing itself into my erection. I could feel my balls swell larger and larger as they grew more efficient, the cells stimulated beyond anything the natural world could create.

God...I was growing.  I fucking loved when this happened.  I willed myself to grow faster, bigger, strong, more sexual and powerful.  This has happened only 2 times before, where I could actually see my size increase.  It's a rare, but well documented, phenomena.  I have tied for the record amount of times this has happened to sometime.  And all 3 times, it has happened in the last year alone.  I get even more turned on, somehow get harder, and bigger.  I grit my teeth, clench my hands, and curl my toes.  The feeling was intense.  I could feel the flow of nutrients pick up speed, flowing faster into my veins, as the nano machines in my body quickly added protein to my muscles, calcium to my bones, and fatty acids wherever it needed to go.  It felt like there was a pressure pushing outward from inside my cock, as each cell divided, grew to maturation, and divided again.  layer upon layer of meat appeared throughout my body on top of my frame.  My frame was pushing outward, widening and lengthening to hold more muscle.  

The problem with this system is that it stops on it's own instantly and out of nowhere.  Everything could still go, but the body just ignores it, and all positive feeling ends immediately.  I was about to jizz right then and there until it stopped.

"Sir, you've added more to mass in this session than any previous session ever recorded!"  All the dorks...I mean...ah whatever.  All the dorks cheered.  This was the first time I saw them react like this.  It was actually kind of funny.  They are cool dudes, but it's hard to get them to come out of their shells.  They cheers because setting a record meant they'd get published, and more pay, and it looks great on their resumes.

Anyway, I got a text, telling my my first lady of the day arrived.

I buzzed her in and she entered the basement.  Remember when I said most balanced humans couldn't handle this device?  Well, she could.  She could handle it amazingly for a balanced human.  The thing is, she could handle a lot of things most balanced humans couldn't.  She was, afterall, the number one ranked balanced human for god stock.  This meant that her background was completely normal, with little or no traces of human husbandry in her ancestors, but her genes were perfect to add to god stock.

What made things more complicated is that we were madly in love.  And I was outgrowing her physically, but not emotionally or mentally or spiritually.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10