Packmates (Werewolf Muscle growth) Part 1

Ragnar12231

So I've been writing a story for a while based off of Skyrim and a fan fiction me and my friend used to write

It does have muscle, muscle growth and gay stuff in it but I don't really know how good it is as no-one's really read it. If you like werewolves then I hope you like this. I'll readily answer any questions about the story as some thing may need explaining. Enjoy :)

Also 'Hi' I haven't introduced myself yet really

I'm into writing stuff and I suppose RPing to some extent as I write in first person :)

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3689-packmates-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3691-packmates-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4032-packmates-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4526-packmates-part-5/

(It's a little slow to start)

"Ragnar?" I called from the top of the stairs down to his den. After a minute or so there was no response so I knew he'd be asleep.

Sighing, I walked down the reinforced steps to his lair. The room held little light; the glow from the open stair doorway was far stronger than the bulbs and the blackout blinds were shut. The floor was plush carpet, worn thin by the sleeping behemoth in places. A large ripped up sofa sat in the corner, it would groan and grumble whenever someone sat on it - though it was incredibly comfortable.

The behemoth was currently curled up in a hairy ball of warmth with another large dog "Rag". Neither snored but they both growled in their sleep occasionally.

Despite it being the home of two beasts the smell wasn't unpleasant. It was musky and masculine, it smelt natural and woody. There was a small ventilation system nearer the ceiling but it was closed on any day that wasn't in summer.

"Cub... Why're you here so early?" groaned the behemoth.

"It's 11 o' clock Ragnar, you missed breakfast" I replied sitting on the couch.

"You'd better have saved me some" he warned, standing up. The high ceiling actually continued to take up what would usually be the first floor. The main house started halfway up to any normal houses second floor.

"Of course I did, it's warming in the oven... I thought you'd have smelled it by now" I replied as he dragged himself over to the couch and dropped down next to me, throwing his arm around me.

"Thanks, I was getting hungry" he muttered, stroking his muscular furry chest.

"Even after five burgers and a midnight raid of all the cupboards, again?" I scorned, punching his plump pec.

He grinned and pulled me against him "I'll eat you in a minute if ya keep hitting me"

"Hmmph, you wouldn't dare". I laughed, patted him and went to stand - but he grabbed my hand "I need to get to Uni"

"Already?" he whined, giving me his puppy dog look. My heart would usually melt at the sight but I was worried about being late as I had an earlier class today.

"Yeah, but if you let go now then maybe I'll pick you up something nice from the Butchers" I reasoned, knowing his weakness was meat.

He smiled at me and then got up, hugging me tightly and kissing me. "Any normal man couldn't resist me Layton... I think that's why you're one of the good ones"

I smiled at the compliment and I pulled my arms away "Oh believe me, if I didn't have Uni or my job I'd never leave this place"

"Well you'd have to get food, I run on meat... That you eat... Not the other kind" he rambled, making himself laugh and scratch the back of his head. Embarrassed.

"Sure, big guy. I'll see you later then, stay out if trouble!" I called as I ran upstairs.

I grabbed a shirt from my bedroom and pulled on a pair of comfortable black trousers, then I went to the door and took my blazer off of the nearby peg.

My only way to get to University today was my bike and then the train. It was a black mountain bike with claw marks on it, both real and painted on. Which made me look rather strange, given my smart attire.

It took me forty minutes to get there. I attended Oxford university, I was studying early anthropology, but I had been allowed to work alongside the creative writing course in my spare time.

I met up with my friend Craig and we rushed to our first anthropology lecture of the term. The speaker seemed to be very enthusiastic, even though the class had only fifteen students. Four if which were sports students who needed to kill some time.

I enjoyed the class, as the speaker. "Mr. Oswald". Was talking about ancient Mayan Jaguar cults.

The only downside was that I now had to research one, analyse the effects of it on their culture and diet. Basically the same thing we did every time.

Luckily, I was dating a man who had been around through every civilisation, including the Mayan's.

After the lecture me and Craig visited the library to study. On the way there some of the rowing team shoved us over because we were "In their way"

It took all of my willpower not to blast them with some magic Ragnar had taught me. Craig rushed me away and we soon entered the library.

Back at home Ragnar had finally emerged from his den. He followed his nose into the Kitchen and devoured the rest of the breakfast. He then went to the bathroom, shaved and dressed himself in his exercise clothes - which were almost as large as bed sheets.

He went to the local gym for a few hours and attracted all the new members to come over or gawk at him. As Ragnar had a track record at the gym his friend who worked there told then all to leave, though he knew Ragnar liked to have his body noticed.

Some of the more persistent gawkers followed Ragnar into the changing rooms in the hope that he would shower. They got what they wanted, but it was short lived as he quickly snarled at them and sent them packing. He then laughed to himself and continued showering alone.

When I got home he was lying on the couch asleep, Rag was lying on his face smiling at me. He then leapt off and tackled me to the floor "Ooof, hey boy" I spluttered, as he had knocked the wind out of me.

I then felt Rag's soft fur get pulled off of me and I was embraced by Ragnar's chest "Hey cub, you have a good day?" he asked as I nuzzled between his pecs.

"It was alright, but I heard something curious... Apparently someone's gone missing in the local woods" I said, not wanting to ask Ragnar if he knew about it. I doubt he would be involved though.

I felt myself get squeezed a little harder than usual then his gruff voice said, "I had nothing to do with it, cub"

"I know, I just wondered if you could sense any new werewolves or vampires or anything connected to the disappearances" I said innocently.

I felt the pressure on me lessen slightly and Ragnar looked down at me. His fierce eyes pierced through my Black fringe and then they turned soft and excited "A hunt?"

I smiled, taking his hands and leaning backwards "I guess that means you don't need me to make dinner?"

"Hmmmm... I guess not" he replied smiling now as he pulled me over to his luxurious fur bedding. It was thick and warm, it looked dirty but the fur was always clean and Ragnar made sure it was well kept.

"What're you thinking... Big guy?" I asked flirtatiously, knowing the nick-name made him happy.

"Well... You ran away this morning... How about we pick things up from there?" he suggested, flirtatiously as we lay down.

At around five we both emerged from the basement and got re-dressed, re-washed and then Ragnar kissed me goodbye. He was starting his hunt early so he could collect information and inform any nearby Pack members.

I decided to use my time continuing the work we had been set for Uni. Though with my attention span, I could only manage an hour of work. I paced around the house - not worrying, just procrastinating - occasionally throwing a grape into my mouth from the handful I got in the kitchen.

DING DING! My phone rang out, alerting me and pulling me out of my day-dreaming. I ran over to it and then realised it was only a text. Panting a little, I sat down and read the text.

"Open the tunnels"

Now the text could either mean two things:

One. Ragnar was bringing back some Pack members. Which means that things were about to get really crowded and... Messy

Two. He was being chased by hunters or the police and things had gotten 'out of hand'.

To be honest, neither was good news. I sighed and walked down into Ragnar's den, closed my eyes, held out my palms and stored by power. I had found out how to use magic from Ragnar's old books, luckily I had a knack for it.

"Open!" I bellowed, my voice taking a physical form and searing a pattern onto the wall. It was a Nordic cross with a rose in the middle. It sent it's own power through the wall, much like using a password to unlock your computer. A door soon opened and a battered looking Ragnar stepped through.

"Hey cub, I brought some friends" he wheezed as he slumped over to his couch and sat down.

From the tunnel a pack of dogs came rushing out, tackling me to the floor and licking my face.

Ragnar growled at them and they quickly got off me and began to transform back into their human forms.

"Hey, cub. Long time no see eh?" said the largest one. Danny.

I smiled awkwardly as we used to have a 'thing' for each other and then said, "Yeah, it's good to see you"

He seemed to take this as "C'mere and grope me with an inappropriate hug" though. I squirmed a little but otherwise enjoyed it.

"Heh, sorry cub. It's just been awhile". I laughed and patted his chest then walked over to Ragnar; who was currently sprawled across the plush couch.

"So how was it?" I asked cautiously, knowing Ragnar could still be annoyed.

"We didn't find the killer, he's not a mutt and he's smarter than we thought" he said gruffly as another werewolf sat down next to us.

He was tall and wide, but he had a bodybuilders body and therefore no hair on it - which meant he had to shave every hour or so.

"We got a faint scent though, we can catch him" said the body-builder look-a-like.

"You're so naive, Danté" said a smaller werewolf, if I went to high school he would be one of the Jocks who beat me up and then secretly kissed me in the bathroom.

"And you're turning into a pessimist, Craig" I teased, he grinned at me and then walked over. He squeezed between me and Danté, throwing his arm over me and holding me closer. He had picked his 'meal'.

Of course, Danny wasn't happy about this as he considered me as his partner. "Oi! Gerrof 'im" he growled, moving over to Craig and towering above him. Craig immediately stood up and pushed Danny away.

"Here we go again..." I sighed as the two of them began figthing. Ragnar only stopped it once Danny had Craig pinned, he threw both of them into the corner of the room and then lead me over to his bed.

"Oi! He's mine!" cried Craig, I flipped him off as I lay down.

"I'm not a piece of meat. Craig". With that Ragnar put his arm over me and pulled me under him, blocking me from view.

"I think I need cheering up, cub" he grumbled flirtatiously, I turned to him and nuzzled between his meaty pecs, each of which were larger than my chest.

"Why don't you get one of these to do it? That's what they're here for, right?" I asked.

"They're for later" he whispered, winking at me and then ripping my shirt in two.

I don't know what really happened last night. I'm surrounded by naked men and now I'm trapped.

Luckily, I could use a short ranged teleportation spell to escape without waking them. I then moved over to my secret stash of clothing in the west wall - which was fake.

I then quickly got dressed, not wanting to wake the pile of starving, voracious werewolves. I then scampered upstairs and looked for food that I could cook.

Unfortunately most of it was Ragnar and my own's comfort food. None of it was suitable for breakfast, not that I wanted to share it anyway.

This meant I would have to ring the local diner and get our usual after-hunt order. It also meant I'd be biking for twenty minutes to pick it up.

Half an hour later I arrived at the house. As soon as I stepped inside I could hear footsteps. Sighing I held out the many bags of food I had and waited for the oncoming horde of men.

The first to arrive was Ragnar's aggressive Beta (not THE Beta, simply our little Pack's Beta). A mountain of a man, he was an ex-convict, but Ragnar had reformed him. He was covered in shaggy hair and he enjoyed making people uncomfortable.

Luckily, for him, he was smart enough not to mess with me on days like this. He collected enough food for himself, the passive Beta (who again was only Beta of our smaller Pack) and Ragnar. He then said thanks and walked off.

Next came the bigger wolves, the defenders of the Pack. Danny was amongst them, so he of course expected a larger portion from me. I thought about purposely giving it to Craig instead, but I knew it would upset him so I gave it to the 'huskier' Defender and just smiled at Danny.

After I'd finished handing it out to everyone I sat in the kitchen and ate my own breakfast. Tea and a sausage muffin. I wolfed it down and then heard the regular arguments start over food.

I sighed and went to find my headphones, knowing if I listened for too long I'd go down there and get involved.

"Cub? Where are you?" called Ragnar as he finally came upstairs. I couldn't hear him so I continued to work out in the gym, it was too early for weights so I was just sitting on the rowing machine, pulling it half-heartedly.

Suddenly I was lifted off of it and into the air. I pulled out my headphones and heard Ragnar growl, "Ignoring me, eh?"

I laughed and he put me down "I was just ignoring all your subordinates, moaning and groaning about food"

"Heh, well blame your boyfriend" he teased, poking me in the shoulder.

I punched him back playfully "That's not funny"

Ragnar grinned deviously at me and lifted me back into the air "You know what happens to pups who hit me..."

"Hmmph, bring it on" I threatened, he raised an eyebrow and then turned to human form.

He pulled me into a bear hug, which clicked my back back into place - it had been hurting after last night. He then smiled warmly and began to kiss me, his tongue battling my own as it entered my mouth.

I was worried about leaving the Pack alone in my house whilst I went to University. They may have been loyal, but they certainly weren't tidy or mature.

I tried not to worry, I get enough stress from my courses and I really don't want my hair to fall out or something.

There was a large crowd of people outside my college, which was surprising as it was pouring down with rain.

As I saw what they were all looking at I stifled a moan. Hanging, suspended against the iron bars was the body of a wolf. However, I knew in my gut that this was a threat to our Pack. The wolf was really a man, trapped forever in a primal prison.

"Stand back! Stand back!" called a rather large policeman, whom was being followed by a small group of official looking men.

I suspected one was a detective, another perhaps a journalist (As he was wearing a camera around his neck), the rest were most likely Oxford staff.

"This college will be off limits to everyone bar the two students studying here and their professors! Now all of you need to leave!" shouted one of the Oxford staff, I knew his face but his name and job escaped me.

"Layton! What's going on?" whispered a girl hastily on my right.

"Don't worry, it's just a prank" I assured her - knowing that this was far from a prank. It was a threat and it worked...

"Ragnar!" I yelled as soon as I got home. Silence. "Oh no..." I began frantically searching the house. No-one was here. Whoever made that threat knew it would make me come straight back here...

"Layton... You're the puny little human Alpha that everyone's been talking about" I froze, scared half to death by the noise. I slowly turned around and saw a large man dressed in black close the door. He was at least Ragnar's height, not as strong; though he made up for that with the large sword that he held.

He took a step towards me, the blade dragging across the floor, I took three back; hoping to stay out of his range. "W-who are you?" I stammered.

He smiled broadly and it made me shiver "Weaklings like you don't deserve to know that" he sneered, taking another step forward and forcing me to retreat "especially those who think they deserve to be an Alpha..."

"I d-don't... I'm not a werewolf" I replied, trying to stop my hands from shaking. I balled my fist and then began to charge up some magic "and I'm not weak!" I released the magic, sending it at him as a bolt of electricity. He flew through the air and smashed through the doorway. I moved towards him and this time he scrambled away a little, the right side of his chest was singed burnt.

"So you're a Mage? Well next time I'll be ready for your cheap tricks" he spat, transforming into a wolf and grabbing the sword using his mouth before running off.

"Coward!" I shouted angrily as our neighbours started to appear. I waved awkwardly and then rushed inside. "Where the hell is everyone?!" I thought to myself "Surely they wouldn't leave the house empty without a good reason..."

An hour later the Pack returned, most looked like they had been pulled through a hedge backwards, others had slightly singed clothing. When Ragnar saw what had happened he immediately tensed up, but as I stepped out to greet them he immediately tackled me in a hug and squeezed me tightly. "Where the hell have you all been?" I asked, still a little annoyed.

He squeezed me harder and mumbled, "I'm so sorry, we were tricked. We thought we had found the murderer, but we were all lead astray"

I hugged him back, glad of the protection he provided "Don't worry... I'm okay, I got to see the guy's face too" I replied, trying to calm down and remain positive.

"Brilliant. Should we get the police involved?" he asked helpfully. He still hadn't let go of me and the others had already gone down to Ragnar's den.

"No, he had a weapon. A large sword. I don't want anyone getting hurt" I replied firmly as I squeezed him tighter.

"Were you hurt?" he asked, instantly more concerned as he looked me over, I could sense his gradually rising emotions reaching for the surface.

I immediately shook my head and smiled saying, "I'm not some defenseless little cub, I can handle myself". He seemed to calm down after hearing that but for the rest of the night he didn't let anyone near me and I heard him phone up some of our other Packmates, asking for them to 'visit' to help look after the place.

In the morning I woke up with Ragnar curled around me. My phone was next to me, I checked it and saw a text from my University - my lectures that week had been cancelled and all the work had been e-mailed to me. "Sounds like this week's gonna be fun" grumbled Ragnar as he engulfed me in his humongous frame. He may have been worried about me but to him that just meant we needed to be closer. Besides, I didn't exactly mind staying in bed with him in the mornings, he was always happier during the day with mornings like this.

"What do you have planned then?" I asked innocently as he began to kiss my neck, his signal that he wanted to begin. "Oh" I felt his manhood press against me "I see."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

Then allow me be the first (i assuming i am at least).

Packmates is very good so far and i just read part 1 that's a good sign Can't wait to read the others keep up the good work

• Upvote 1