A question: Rob Bass' "Isla Paradiso"

muscle16a

Okay, so I guess I'm breaking the rules by asking a question rather than posting  a story here.  But since it's a question about a story, maybe y'all will forgive me.

A friend (fellow muscle-sex-fiction aficionado) has recommended to me the novel "Isla Paradiso" by Rob Bass (which, apparently, is book-1 of a series of similar novels).   But it's $2.99 kindle only, and I usually don't do that:  I like my books either traditional hardback and musty-smelling (which I will gladly pay for), or free.  But I've never paid for an e-book, and figured I never would.

My friend INSISTS that Isla Paradiso is worth buying.  So I figured I'd ask the gang here for a review.

Anybody care to weigh in?

m16a

• Upvote 1

It's all right. I liked it for what it was. It's got lots of hot muscle in it, some hot sex and situations, and some interesting characters. If recommend reading it.

Really, it's only $3. Just buy it already :P

• Upvote 1

Not trying to be rude but that particular author is not supposed to be mentioned here. I only vaguely recall why. Might be copyright law or something . CMiller has a list of authors and sites not to be mentioned or linked to.