Part 5: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-5/ 

Part 6: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-7/

Part 8: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-8/

Part 9: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3050-the-bears-cub-part-9/

Part 10: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3231-the-bears-cub-part-10/

Part 11: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4333-the-bears-cub-part-11/

My Bear’s Cub Part 12

The campus was pretty quiet as noon struck but many were still talking. A new development had arisen among one of the frats that was really shaking the foundation of the school. One particular group of friends was sitting at a table as they talked about it.

“Did you hear? That frat with nothing but big gay guys have a new frat member” one of them said in a hushed tone.

“Yeah, I heard he was some guy from another country this time. Tall like a mountain and intimidating like a shark.”

“Nah, I heard he was a short but wide. Also, I heard that he works at one of the nearby gay clubs.”

“What about the rumor about him being a rich kid and tanned like a male model?”

“Another one?!”

At that, the room quieted among the groups inside as the front doors opened to the building and they came in.

“Shit, there they are. Bear’s Pack.”

Murmurs rang out as Bear’s Pack walked in and made the room there’s as they passed through it.

“You know, they have a guy named Toxic. Heard he’s got connections with almost all of the gay community in the area. I saw it when he got some huge guys to kick the ass of some homophobe bullying a closeted gay kid.”

“What happened to the guy?”

“Nobody’s really sure. All of his friends never talked about him after that.”

“Shit.”

“There’s Donut, co-captain of the Rugby team. Heard he put a guy in the hospital by grabbing him and throwing him into the ground.”

“Isn’t that against the rules?”

“He did it so quickly no one really was able to say anything about it. He’s a fucking beast”

“Check it out. There’s Taker. Co-captain of the wrestling team, right?”

“Yeah, I heard he had a guy suplexed so fast, he nearly locked his neck in place. Still, he had his dick firmly against the guy’s ass cheeks!”

“What about that third guy?”

“What?! You’ve never heard about Slugger?! He’s the baseball team’s co-captain!”

After a beat of silence, one guy spoke up.

“Does he have any stories behind him too?”

“Oh. He’s got a baseball bat.”

That resulted in a lot of laughter.

“That’s kind of underwhelming.”

“Well, I heard about the baseball bat from a guy who’s seen him full glory in the locker room.”

When the silence descended, everyone looked over to look at the guys pants, hoping they could see the leviathan he was rumored to have attacked to his pelvis. Now that the group of pups were on the other end of the room and about to exit, one person caught sight of little guy hanging close behind.

“Who’s that?” was a big question across the board.

Murmuring increased as they all got a better look. A short guy was moving behind the 3 large pups like he was using them as a shield. It was almost as if he were a small fledgling to a cult that was still learning the ropes. A lot of gasps rang out as it dawned on them who it was.

“Is that the guy?”

“It has to be.”

“But…”

“Isn’t he kind of small?”

“Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.”

“Maybe they left him in the dryer to long and he shrank a bit. He’s making the other guys look like they just started taking steroids.”

“Now that you mention it, they look kind of big compared to what I’ve heard about them. Even Donut looks like he’s grown some.”

“Whatever. It’s just their size difference. What’s the new guy’s name?”

“I think it was something like Cab.”

“Crib? Crab? Creep?”

“Nah, it’s Cub.”

“Wow, that’s a big name for such a little guy. What do you think Bear thinks of him?”

“That monster? He probably wants to tear him a new one every chance he gets. I hear he’s got a thing for guys smaller than him.”

“But he’s practically a giant. Isn’t everyone smaller than him?”

“Pretty much.”

“Shit.”

“You think he’s going to end up a co-captain of anything?”

“Yeah, maybe the chess club”

“Isnt that what we thought about Toxic? Out of all of them, he’s the closest to human and he ended up being a fucking drug lord for the entire area.”

This put in to perspective Cub’s size when they saw him as the last to leave. What was in store for such a small frat member?

---

Hours later from our entrance, I found myself popping back muscles.

“God, that was the longest class of Economics I’ve ever experienced” I said as he popped a shoulder. Taker threw an arm down over my shoulders and pulled me in.

“Come on, Cub. It’s day one! You need more endurance if you’re gonna keep up with the big boys.”

I looked up at him with a skeptical expression. “That’s kind of a stretch isn’t it? I’m practically at the bottom of the scale when it comes to the height. You can almost take that literally. Plus, I don’t know how I’m supposed to keep with some supercharged, superhuman, giants who fuck ALL week. It’s a miracle Bear told Donut to play nice or I’d be an appetizer for that big beast.”

At this Taker and I turned to see Donut, feeding himself another stick of beef jerky from the sports bag he carried with him to feed his constantly hungry belly. The happy look on his bearded face as he hungrily chewed on the chewy beef was strangely hot. Taker giggled.

“Don’t worry. He’s just a big teddy bear! We call him Teddy sometimes ‘cause he’s the biggest besides Bear but he’s sweet in the sack” Taker explained. I wasn’t prepared as he leaned in and chuckled in my ear.

“Plus, he’s really just a big Donut if you’ve tasted his sweet ass” he whispered as Taker kissed me on the cheek. I really hated and loved Taker’s personality deep down. He was really a hippie at heart and seemed to be a really chill dude but, when he wanted something, he didn’t mind trying to use my sex drive against me. I actually had to move the books I was holding closer to my crotch to hide my growing erection from visibly stretching my jeans.

I quickly turned my head over to Slugger. “Why didn’t Bear, Balls, Toxic, or Hare come to class?”

Slugger shrugged.

“Something about how Bear needed to get something ordered and he needed a lot of muscle to get it into the house.”

“Bear? Needing more muscle to lift something? I’ve seen him lift some serious shit, dude. Why would he need help? And why wouldn’t he send for me and Donut? We’re two of the 3 biggest pups” Taker inquired as he pulled us into the cafeteria building for some food. As we grabbed our trays, I couldn’t help but look back to see Donut grab multiple. He saw me and had a big smile on his face.

“Got to have a lot of grub in one sitting for this stomach of mine” he said as he patted his hard muscle gut, the individual bricks of muscle visible through the stretching shirt. Is it weird I found a big and hungry man so hot? I turned back to pick up different assortments of food and couldn’t help noticing my hands were collecting more than I usually did. I remember being laughed at for being the guy who didn’t eat much in high school but, now, I needed some kind of fork lift. Donut noticed of course.

“Wow, Cub. I see you’re looking to walk your big bro Donut’s footsteps. You’ll be big and prepped for sports in no time.”

At this, I was silent. This time Slugger was the one to react.

“You’re not looking to join a sport?” he asked with concern in his blue eyes. I didn’t look at him as I knew his gaze through his curly hair would have made me melt.

“I’ve never really done a sport before besides Soccer when I was in 5th grade” I admitted as I stuck a fork in some spaghetti. The pups looked from one to the other before looking down at me in concern.

“You don’t want to try anything? Bear’s pretty lenient as long as you keep yourself active and healthy. He won’t care even if you go for badminton.”

I cringed at the thought. “I don’t know. Relations with my parents made it kind of difficult for me to really like sports to be honest. They used to force me to quit things like band and art club to concentrate on my studies. And then with friends--”

Slugger got up from his side of the table, got onto my side and leaned in to observe me close up. I tried not to glance at that handsome gaze but he was too close now. Seeing the 5 o’clock shadow on his rugged chin was like using kryptonite on super man. Slugger put a big hand on my back and massaged as though to comfort me.

“We don’t care about your parents or anyone who’s hurt you, Cub. You’re our bro. We won’t ask you for more than you can do” Slugger said as I looked into his eyes. I’d never had such a long conversation with him before and seeing him speak to me like that on top of Donut and Taker was too much. I almost felt like I was falling into a trap with these guys the way they helped me out so much. Wow, I’m paranoid, I thought as I thought I felt a tear go down my cheek.

Slugger quickly wiped it from my face. “No crying here, kid. You’re one of Bear’s pups now. We should have never have a reason to cry” he said as he kissed me on the forehead before getting up.

“You guys want another milk?” he asked the other pups. Taker and Donut both nodded before continuing to eat and looking over at me to see if I was okay. My eyes trailed after Slugger and I dared to look down and see something move in his tight jeans. If I hadn’t seen him naked, I’d have thought he’d owned an anaconda down there! Taker told me later that I was smiling for some reason, whether it be my comfort or my horniness.

“Well, if you don’t know whether you want to do anything. How about we try something out? I know something that a budding cub like you would be perfect for” Donut said with a knowing grin as he scarfed down a loaf of bread.

I didn’t understand what he meant but it must have been something worth trying. These guys gave me a house, food, and made it so all my classes were in the afternoon. What did I have to lose?

“Sure, if you say so.”

Donut just grinned, his cheekbones appearing in his smile and illuminating my view on life for a moment. I couldn’t disagree with that smile. Why were these guys so hot?

---

Meanwhile, the other pups were back at the house and resting in the kitchen, Balls, Hare, and Toxic spread out in their chairs as they lay exhausted. Balls scratched his chest hair and brushed off some sweat on his forehead as he pulled himself up to look at the other two.

“Wow that was a lot of shit to tow” he said as he got up, went to the fridge and pulled out another jug of water to guzzle down, his adam’s apple jumping with his big gulps. Toxic and Hare tried to pull themselves up as they saw him drink.

“This weird growth that happened to us is affecting our sex drive. If we’re all this horny, how wired do you think Bear’s been this entire time?” Toxic said as he pushed a hand through his hair. Just as he reached for his own water bottle on the table, he stopped to look at it. The water appeared still when he was moving but, when he stood completely still, small waves could be seen in the container. Hare also saw and looked down at the ground at his boot covered feet. There was a shaking that was going through his feet and up his leg.

Balls laughed a little as he gulped the last of his jug.

“Well, we all know that isn’t an earthquake.”

To Be Continued……….

((Hope you at least got a thrill out of this one  :P  ))

• Upvote 12

Awesome! Can you give me Bear's address so I can apply for a cub position please? I'm glad I found these continuations of the Story! Thanks for all the work!

• Upvote 1