Juggernaut Pt.11

ghostwriter

Juggernaut Pt. 11: Green with Envy

Under the starry sky, about two blocks from the Atlanta Sports Complex, walked a tall, dark-haired man.  Lean and built, his body was covered from neck to knees in a long overcoat.  The only thing one could make out in the pale moonlight was the greenish tint in his eyes.  Something about them looked god-like, yet sinister.  He walked and walked until he came to a buffet restaurant.  This HAD to be the place.  As soon as he thought this, a large individual strolled into the alley carrying trash to the dumpster.  This man was large...even more so than the largest mortal that Loki had seen.  A grin crossed Loki's face as he approached the big man.  "Excuse me, sir." "Yeah...," said the large man.  "Are you Matt?"  "Whose askin'?" "My name is Lawrence," lied Loki who shook the big man's hand.  Loki explained that he was from the Xavier School.  Matt knew about that place.  Some months ago he went there with his former lover Jamal.  He thought Jamal would be happier there, and for a while so did he.  However, he had to special powers, and really loved running his restaurant so he returned to Atlanta.  He had had no issue keeping his muscular form.  It seemed no matter how much he ate and worked out, he never actually got any bigger.  He had been 550 lbs. since that last night before Jamal left.

"Lawrence" explained that Jamal had moved on, and took out a cell phone and showed it to Matt.  Matt looked at the screen and saw Jamal with what looked to be a mountain of a man...tall, bald, and way larger than Matt could ever get.  Jamal's dick was buried deep into the ebony giant and as Matt scrolled through picture after picture, he began to remember his feelings for Jamal.  Suddenly, a tear drop glistened as it fell from the muscle bear onto the phone screen.  "Well..." , Matt said as he wiped his huge forearm across his face, "It seems that he's happy. If you're done making my night shitty Lawrence, then I'll have to ask you to leave."  Loki looked at Matt.  He saw the envy, the jealously, the lust...and that's what he needed.  "Matt, how would like to be like Jamal...to be able to grow powerful, command power, and wield it as a weapon?" Matt looked at the slender man and thought about the offer.  "I can see you are in need of a demonstration...", said Loki.  With that, Loki's eyes turned a shade green and Matt began to double over.  Matt could feel the rush of power as his body suddenly expanded.  His chest pumped larger and larger; quads and calves ripping through his pants; his arms engorging with strength.  Matt slowly regained his stance and looked at his now 900 lb. frame.  His features were even more masculine...his torso hair had become even more rugged, and his dick was now a monstrous 15 inches soft.  He walked over to the dumpster and grabbed both sides.  Squeezing with a fraction of his strength, the sides of the dumpster surrendered to the power Matt now possessed.  "I'm afraid I haven't been entirely honest with you Matt. My name is Loki, Norse god of trickery and mischief.  I have been fighting an endless battle and I am in need of a sub-deity if you will.  For years, I've been wanting to conquer Asgard from that lump Odin, and have one thing standing in my way...your ex-boyfriend."

"No, Im not gonna hurt J", snapped Matt.  "You can take this muscle back".  Loki smiled, and said, "I don't need you to hurt him.  I need you to love him. Distract him so he can't stop me...you're going to find it hard to resist because I'm going to give you the power of lust.  You will be a demi-god among these insects you call humans." Loki snapped his fingers and Matt began to glow a tint of green...the same green from Loki's eyes as he disappeared into a puff of smoke. 

Matt suddenly awoke in his bed, groggy...body hot and sweaty, but noticed a change.  He lumbered to the mirror and looked at the gigantic frame staring back at him. He was huge...just like he'd been in his dream.  Looking at his clock, Matt realized he had overslept and the restaurant had not yet been opened...He called one of his part-time employees, and luckily, they had opened the restaurant on time assuming that Matt was sick...so sick that he;d been in bed until the evening.  Matt looked desparately through his closet and needed clothes...in a green tint, some shorts and a wifebeater appeared on Matt's bed big enough to fit his new size. He decided the nearest bear bar was the place to go, and proceeded to leave his room.  He did not notice, however, the face of Loki staring at his movements through the mirror as he headed to the bar.

*To be continued.

• Upvote 3

Loki won't be that much of a major player...but I must include him for a small portion if the story will continue.

-Ghost

I see. ^^

Well, As long as it will all end positively. >;3 And Matt will grow even larger and more muscular.