Hard Mountain - Chapter One

Hey guys, it's me again. This is a story I've been working on for a while and I had taken a break from it to write Experimenter: Spider-Man. This started off as something small but it grew and changed a lot, especially recently. There's not really a growth theme in this, in terms of muscle, but I like to think you guys will like. There's still plenty of muscle in it of course ;)

Also, I'm British and this is set in America. I kept it as vague as possible but there might be some British turns of phrases in here or some incorrect ways of saying things but I did my best. Anyway, enjoy and comment and the spiel, it's really appreciated. I'll be posting chapters either once or twice a week, I haven't decided, but at the very least there will be a new one every Monday.

Hard Mountain - Chapter One:

“It’s just down this turning, my Dad should be at the cabin already.”

I nodded to Danny as he turned off onto a dirt road down into the forest, the jeep bouncing around on the uneven path. Nineteen years old and we had both just finished our freshman year of college. Danny had been my roommate and he’d invited me to spend a few weeks at his family’s cabin for the summer.

“I’m really glad you wanted to come,” said Danny, briefly turning his head to smile at me. “It’s just me and Dad normally so it’ll be a nice change to have more company.”

I smiled back. I’d had the biggest crush on Danny ever since we’d first met, when I’d walked into our dorm room and there he was; sat on his bed, the most beautiful man I’d ever seen. Danny was… perfection. He had handsome boyish features, short black hair with bright blue eyes, six-foot-two and 250lbs of pure muscle. I’d fallen in love instantly.

I wasn’t much to look at myself. I was pretty average in terms of looks and body, plus I was a little on the short side at five-foot-six. I’d half expected Danny to be an arrogant meathead jock when we first met but he’d pleasantly surprised me. He was a huge goofball, always tripping over his large feet, not to mention he was a geek like me. We bonded over weekend marathons of old sci-fi shows and video games. We had a lot in common, except for his dedication to working out, and I wanted to be with him so much but I was too shy to even ask. Danny had shown no interest in guys, or even girls for that matter, though I’d hear him whacking off sometimes late at night when he thought I was asleep. Just thinking about him jerking off made me blow my load daily in the showers.

We drove further into the forest, the dirt path disappearing and we drove over the brush, weaving between trees and after a while we reached a clearing with a huge, beautiful log cabin. There was a jeep parked out front already and as I got out, I could hear a repetitive thud coming from nearby.

“Do you like it?” asked Danny, opening the back of the jeep to unload our stuff.

“It’s beautiful,” I replied, grinning. “It’s bigger than my house.”

“My family have owned this land since the late 1800s, the old cabin burnt down when my Dad was younger and he rebuilt it by hand,” explained Danny, pulling out our bags and some supplies we’d brought. “Then he tore that down when I was 10 and made it bigger.”

“Wow, is your Dad in construction then?” I asked, picking up my bag and some of the supplies, grunting under the weight.

“Nah, he just likes to build stuff,” replied Danny, leading us to the front door. “He actually runs his own law firm back home, though we like to think this place is home. We spend every minute we can up here, well, except for this year because I’ve been at college.”

Our college was a few states distance for Danny, so he hadn’t been able to go home because it was such a long drive. I was from the same state of our college and my family lived only a over an hour away, so I’d invited Danny over to my folk’s home for Christmas and Thanksgiving this year which he’d appreciated.

“Must feel good to be back then,” I said as we reached the door.

“Yeah,” said Danny, giving the biggest smile I’d ever seen. “Come on, let’s dump this inside and go find my Dad.”

Inside the cabin it was nicely decorated; family photos, some artwork that was clearly done by Danny in kindergarten. The lounge had a huge sofa and big flat screen TV over a stone fireplace with a modern kitchen on the other side of the room and probably the biggest refrigerator I’d ever seen. We dumped our stuff by the stairs and Danny led me through the open sliding doors to the back of the cabin. This was where the thudding sound from before was coming from and my heart stopped when I laid my eyes upon the source.

There in the clearing surrounded by thick logs and chopped blocks of wood, swinging a big, heavy axe was one of the biggest men I had even seen, bar the secret stash of bodybuilding magazines hidden in my wardrobe back home. The man had to have been at least six-foot-four and 350lbs of 100% pure muscle, sweat glistening off his huge, shirtless body, his muscles bulging perfectly under his tight skin as he swung the axe down and cleaved a 12-inch thick log in half, grunting at the exertion. A shirt was tucked into the waistband of his jeans, which looked painted on because his thighs and glutes were so thick. You could even see the grooves of his quads as they pushed out against the fabric. My cock was rock hard and I was glad I’d worn tight briefs that day so it didn’t show, but it was painful.

“Dad, we’re here!” called Danny, walking down the steps of the porch.

Danny’s dad stopped and turned, smiling up at his son. Fuck, he was just as handsome as Danny, if not more so. The fine lines of age and slightly greying black hair, the same bright blue eyes and a perfectly short black beard framing his squared jaw gave him that older, more masculine handsomeness; a perfect contrast to his young son.

“About time, kid!” chuckled Danny’s dad, pulling his shirt out from his jeans and wiping off his smooth, ripped and perfectly tan chest. “I’ve been here since 7am doing all the hard work. Your old man’s not getting any younger.”

“Please, you could still show me a thing or two,” Danny chuckled and the two men pulled into a tight hug. Just the sight of two huge men so close together made my cock flex and I could swear I hear a slight tear coming from my groin. Though it was a touching sight watching how tightly they held each other. They hadn’t seen each other in so long and I could tell they were both very happy at the reunion.

“And you must be Sam,” said Danny’s dad as they pulled apart, holding out his hand to shake which I took. “I’m Jack, I’m so glad you could come.”

Jack had an incredibly firm handshake that felt like he was breaking my bones. It kind of hurt but I tried my best not to let it show. Jack looked me up and down with his eyes, which felt a little weird, like he was sizing me up.

“I-I’m glad Danny invited me,” I said, smiling to hide the throbbing pain in my hand. “I’ve never stayed in a cabin before.”

“Well I hope you enjoy it, Sam,” said Jack. “It’s beautiful out here. No cell reception, no Internet; just peace, quiet and nature at her finest. Unless there’s a game on, the TV is gonna be your only connection to the outside world for the next few weeks.”

‘My tumblrs!’ I thought to myself. I’d been really hoping for an Ethernet connection at the very least so I could keep on top of my muscle tumbrs and keep in touch with my friends from the muscle-growth.org forum. There would be so much to catch up on when I went home. ‘At least there’s electricity…’

Jack went back to chopping wood so Danny and I went back inside so we could get ourselves settled in, but first Danny gave me a short tour. In the basement was a huge array of barbells, dumbbells, plates and some racks, plus a washer, dryer and huge chest freezer. Upstairs were three en-suite bedrooms that you could have fit our entire dorm room inside each one. The en-suite bathrooms had a sink, toilet and shower (though I wasn’t much of a bath person anyway) with California king size beds and plenty of storage.

“Once you’re unpacked, I’ll take you for a walk around the area,” said Danny as I dropped my bag down on the floor. “I’m just next door so knock when you’re ready.”

I nodded and Danny closed the door behind him. Within five seconds I was undressed and in the shower, my cock finally free, throbbing and begging for attention. I took my five inches in hand and jerked hard and fast thinking about Danny and Jack, their huge muscles bulging in my imagination. Within minutes I shot my load, biting my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud.

The next few weeks were going to heaven and hell at the same time. I never expected Danny to have a huge father, I’d been completely blindsided by Jack. I would be in the presence of two jacked, sexy men constantly which was like a dream. The problem was that I couldn’t just disappear to jerk off all the time; they would probably start getting suspicious if I needed very frequent trips to the bathroom. The last thing I wanted would be to alienate my best friend who was a lot bigger than me who had an even bigger father. I would have to keep my libido under control in the circumstances, but I already knew it would be a hard battle to win.

--

Chapter Two: Sam learns more about Jack and Danny, and gets a bit of a surprise...

A wonderfully hot set-up! Some tight writing too; I already feel invested in the narrator. Here's hoping that Danny...and of course Jack...get a LOT bigger :)

A wonderfully hot set-up! Some tight writing too; I already feel invested in the narrator. Here's hoping that Danny...and of course Jack...get a LOT bigger :)

Isn't that amusing!  I read a chapter-one like this, and I'm thinking "I sure hope that SAM grows".

But I guess that's my particular fetish:  Most of the guys here are into big guys getting bigger.  That does nothing for me!  I prefer small guys getting big!

• Upvote 1

from my memories, there was a story called "colonial relics", just a fragment, got never wrote till the end.

there too, a father with his son and his friend experienced some heavy growth because of overmuscled indians... I'm curious, in which way this story arch is leading... I hope for ultimate native tribe muscle growth. ^^