The God Father goes Politics

TheEd

Since all criminal organizations ceased to exist, petty crimes became an increasing unsolvable problem. Dad and his personal task force sent more people to prisons than ever before in history, and now all other nations, even Russia, were willing to accept his divine intervention to solve their own problems. With that, bureaucracy and paper work increased exponentially as his powers.

For more formidable his powers were, dad couldn’t be in two places at once and shit was always happening.

Also surely, his godlike powers wouldn’t change human behavior. The economy was bad and bad behavior was spiking again, at least since dad started to bring justice for all.

At a long red table with dozens of nobel prize scientists and analysts, wall street attorneys, bankers and some of the wealthiest people in the planet, they sat with me all too anxious or nervous for not having a single positive report to give him.

He was also three hours late, we had no clue when he might appear, increasing the apprehension. My seat was beside George Mills, an Oil Tycoon, arguably the richest man in that table, four-comma club, looking at his watch and answering messages repeatedly ‘god is not here yet’ he typed, he seemed to be on the edge with sweat falling down his crooked nose. ‘Where the fuck he is? Taking a tan?’ In spite, he cracked his phone on the table. Everyone stop to look at him, after the silence after his rage, he apologized, even if dad wasn’t there to hear.

Actually, and that’s the thing: dad was taking a tan. Dad also couldn’t hear us since he is in space… taking a tan. It usually took an hour for him to reach the Sun and come back. Lately, he could travel faster, his velocity record was 1/4 of the speed of light, ‘the equivalent of 1000 tons of rocket fuel’, the scientist said in wonder to me. Lately dad was spending more time there hovering our home star, sucking it, as if his batteries grew as much as his herculean proud pectorals.             

When he had Superman levels, and a Superman-level physique, Sun’s light over a day would only give him a small surplus for more heavy-duty feats, like lifting a building or to impede an ocean liner from sinking. Little by little, the ability of absorbing pure energy from the Sun started to grow together with him. Closer and closer of the Sun he went, which the output per inch raise exponentially as you come closer. Now he baths in the giants waves of plasma hitting his massively huge torso like a water park.

Wandering my eyes to outside, at the seven-stars hotel’s Versailles-like garden and the blue sky above it, I noticed the sunlight to flick, yes… the whole sky seemed to flick like a bad fluorescent bulb. With my mouth went wide open as I walked to the terrace where I could see the press and the big crowd behind the gates and the cops, also looking up at the sky empty of clouds, all scared and asking each other of what we saw, the cops included.  There was no clouds, or planes, or anything. Just the perfect blue sky… and then it happened again, more intensely, like complete darkness… our eyes couldn’t adjust fast enough, looking at the far horizon domes of dark engulfed it all. Like everyone else, started to search answers over the internet, the side of the hemisphere noticed the Sun’s light abrupt oscillation, many entering in panic that our Sun exploded or something.

People sent twitters with photos of record-breaking auroras in the artic, the whole planet stop to understand what dad’s tan was becoming to be.

Of course, at that moment, all astronomers pointed their instruments to the Sun, including amateurs and people with pinhole projectors to see eclipses, the internet flood with pictures, and everyone could recognize the muscular outline blocking the sunlight, we all could recognize his torso blocking the light. They were estimating that dad, from his position between the star and Earth, was of the size of Manhattan, increasing by a kilometer from his last record in his size-shifting power. Which this… it also meant he was naked. His second-skin uniform could stretch only up to four times his current size, it was a power he avoided to use in public. Not that would stop leaking pictures…   

And of course, he must know people were watching. I bet that there was the gigantic bone out there. Like a bodybuilder in heat, he flexed the classics, his traps, doing crabs. All inhibition and humility had vanished like dust in the wind, “deal with it”, was what dad said to the critics that his body was becoming too obscene for public display, and anything that weren’t shiny spandex looked wrong on him. TV news tried to avoid to show his body at family’s dinner time, just his neck and shoulder would emasculate most male viewers, or making them to sigh uncomfortably. Every guy I knew was super-gay for dad, they couldn’t hide it anymore.

Then, satellites photos from space started to emerge, dad’s left bicep projected a diffuse shadow that covered most of North America.

The earth stood still trying to comprehend such hyper-power.

Of course, in the red table the breaking news all over TV and Internet just made them all to feel smaller. He could destroy everything by just slamming his body over the planet, to tear out the atmosphere just with his breath. We were all at his mercy, and no wanted Derek Armstrong to be unhappy.

Still, dad hated sycophants.   

It was struggling difficult for most people to come up to talk with him, dad wanted people that defied his opinions, and it was increasingly rare; he hated weak, subservient yes men that populated every place he went. Dad always listened to the Devil’s advocate. I was actually surprised of his tolerance over the people and blogs that constantly criticized his actions.

After a while, he stopped his posing and vanished from the screens, the show was over, I guessed, but some ten minutes later, some astronomers found ionized disturbances in Venus atmosphere, as if half of the planet was catching fire. An european probe space mission orbiting Venus was able to take pictures of the event, explosions of thousands of nukes being deployed in jet streams of white-purple hot energy, which I could identify immediately as dad’s heat vision. ‘Is that him?’ A scientist asked me, not believing on such power magnitude dad was showing to the universe. ‘Soon, our star won’t be enough for him’. I said to him.

Ever since dad went out to space to take a tan, his muscles would come back pumped, veiny, and his eyes shining white from the overcharge. His patience would drop to absolute zero in this state, his mood would swing like an axe pendulum, he would become restless and impulsive until the overcharge was absorbed or spent. It could last hours or days, everyone avoided his path, including me.

No one touched yet the food. No one had the stomach, it was a bad decision to make a meeting just after his tan. An hour later, we heard his signature sonic boom making the ground to vibrate. Everyone looked up at the sky again and there was dad hovering over the pebbles, they all holding their phones to capture the moment of his 8’7 monument of muscularity slowly approaching them, letting them see his last upgrade, more mass, more power. Even the burly men eyed up at him like shy schoolgirls. He was measured 8’4 before this last tan. While he had attained size-shifting powers, dad couldn’t stay smaller than this new plateau, and now, by absorbing energy directly from the Sun in larger and larger straws, he was growing like ever before.  

I could see that he was wearing the latest skintight armor uniform. The new one had an irradiance purple-blue effect that you see in butterflies and some exotic fishes, designed to give a shimmering contrast to the smallest muscle and making any bulge to shine and sparkle. Nowadays, he had no shame at all of his absurd unattainable muscularity, he had the confidence of a peacock.

“Sorry for the disturbance, citizens. I can assure you that our Sun is fine,” he said with his powerful voice for all to listen, his thunderous voice seemed to come from all sides. Then, from half a mile away, he turned and gave me a paternal wink.

I just waved my hand as usual.

Sometimes I think he does that only to show that he always has his eyes on me... and those eyes were shining like lighthouses, the solar power overcharging his body leaking like holes in a dam.

Before I could react, in a bursting blast of wind he was here, in front of us in the terrace, bigger than ever before; everyone went suddenly dead silent, I could hear a pin if it fell on the floor. Dad had no time to spare on dumbfoundedness, “So, shall we begin?” He walked inside to the red table and we all followed his ass, I mean, his steps.

Like anyone else at the table, I avoided to bring any issue about his beaming glowing eyes, it was super-menacing. Yet, his warm smile and perfect white teeth left the people somewhat at ease.

Everyone using ties but dad, he had a leotard. People concentrated on the task at hand but mostly they found themselves speaking to his loaf sized pecs; seated they had them at their eyes level, but besides that, his pecs dominated his chest nowadays, they were so proportionally larger, wider and heavier than the rest of his immensity, that were ludicrously distracting.

To add to injury, those huge pecs didn’t rest… it was not only their size and shape, they seemed to have a life of themselves and manifested spontaneously, when he shifted his position, or thought of something funny they would bounce inadvertently. The bigger he got them, more bouncing mass, they flexed in greater fashion, he could not move a finger without a reaction from them. At times, he played with people’s senses by flexing them, removing them out of their trance, or making their eyes to follow his pectorals to jump side to side, like a tennis game. He has been doing this with guys as well… which was super awkward. He thought that this would be a good lesson to make people more respectful of his body.

“We have a lot to talk today… but I will let you to talk first. You seem pretty nervous to me.” Dad said as the wise super-giant-hero he was.

A hot executive, all flushed and probably all wet down there, was at his right and nervously started to read the briefing of recent developments. 'Since the last reunion of the FATE committee, the general unemployment grew…'

'Wait.' I asked to stop, since no one was asking. All eyes turned to me; I was the fiftieth guy in the row from dad’s right side of the table. 'Dad, we just need to know, did you do something with Venus?'

He laughed, “Did you guys saw that?”

'Some people reported that saw Venus flashing like a star, and then a space mission around the planet took some photos… tsunamis of fire and plasma backed half of that planet.'

“Yeah… it was blast.” He said while stretching his arms, his muscles lazily dancing around and eclipsing each other, “I couldn’t come back in that state to Earth. It was more power than I could handle, I didn’t want to devastate humanity with a sneeze.”  He let tiny arcs of energy to flow between his fingers. “I need more size to control it better...” He said closing his fist and bringing his battleship of a bicep into a peak, while we all gulped in unison.

Of course, no one brought the issue that he could dump all that energy into deep space instead of barbecuing one of the few planets we had.  

“Since you already brought it, I might have the most remarkable event to report.” He stood up, our necks bent to follow his pecs, I mean, his face. “Perhaps the most important event of all humanity… after me and my powers, of course…” The bootlickers laughed at his half-true dad-joke, he rested his hands over the table, his shoulders and arms so wide that overshadowed the two hot execs by his sides, giving us all a new perspective of pecs. “I might have encountered extra-terrestrial intelligence watching us.”

‘Oh, God’ was the default answer.

“Yep.” He said. “Sometimes having such a good vision has some drawbacks. I can see more stars and galaxies than the Hubble telescope, and because of this it was hard to focus of such small speck of deflective light thousands of miles away. Probably they thought that I couldn’t see them running away from me.”

‘Did they see what you did to Venus?’ I asked, I was the only one there to have balls to make questions.

“Surely. That was how I discovered them. Whatever it was, they were scared, running like a rabbit. So most undoubtedly I… we can terminate it, if it is a threat.”

‘You did noticed something before, didn’t you?’ I asked him.

“Yes, on my trips to the Sun to recharge my powers, I usually blast some steam before returning Earth, like chasing city-sized asteroids and pulverizing them so they are not a hazard to the planet anymore. I should film for you guys, it is quite a fireworks show. Anyway, I saw something like an UFO before, but this time I have no more doubts. There is life out there. We need to tell the people.” Dad said, and it was the right thing to do. This information shouldn’t be under secret.

‘Do you think there is a chance that they are benign?’

“I can’t tell. They might be… but possibly are just like us, with good apples and bad apples.”

‘There is any chance that your actions out there might have attracted them here?’

One of his pecs flexed involuntarily, “Yes… there is a chance.”

‘Shit… dad… if they are bad apples, people will blame you for bringing them here.’

“Shit.” He said in realization. “You are right, son. Let’s leave it under secret until we have more information. Under regulation 3-O-5, I have the Congressional authority to terminate anyone accountable for leaking FATE strategic affairs… so mouths shut.”

Suddenly, the general unemployment became a petty problem.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 13

I loved the old Godfather series on the original site, so awesome to see such an overwhelmingly strong, muscular guy who loves showing off his muscle and strength! I also love now that we have at least a reason he is so powerful, he siphons energy off powerful sources to keep his power up at high levels, including now our Sun. I'm not a huge fan of him being ultra-tall or growing even bigger when he's absorbing the energy of the Sun, but I guess that's a good trade off for the amount of super duper strength and muscle he has. Great pectoral description, those are my favorite muscles, good to see you spend some time describing Derek's huge, muscular pecs.

I havent read the stories of the godfather from the old site (though I'm reading them on the archive RIGHT NOW), I'm truly dumbfounded by how hot this is! Great great great work! (I hope this story has a continuation)

Thanks for the continuation! While I love hearing about the new threat and the space stuff, I would also enjoy hearing about how he deals with the more mundane stuff :)

Always love to see you post :D

• Upvote 1

So I just finished reading the Godfather stories and I'm just...... wow. I've thought of making a superhero story too but I was always afraid to make one cause the one with the silver dad with his small boyfriend that are so good and I didnt want to duplicate such a great story. I'm just glad there are more story writers that are doing something just as cool and epic. XD (I guess that stuffs a foot in my mouth)

• Upvote 1

I havent read the stories of the godfather from the old site (though I'm reading them on the archive RIGHT NOW), I'm truly dumbfounded by how hot this is! Great great great work! (I hope this story has a continuation)

I've been looking for that story, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Page 186 in the archive

Thanks!

You know, I hope we'll see Brian get the same Superpower treatment that his dad got! Fingers crossed he becomes the embodiment of the arrogant jock!

I wonder if someone will go against Derek.  Will Brian come in and try to boss Justin around, maybe even threaten to hurt him?  Will Justin continue to be a simple insignificant worshipper?  As I said, I always root for the underdog (I assume Justin) but I never know.  I love this continuation.  Please continue more!