Hard Mountain - Chapters Seven and Eight

Hello again guys! Sorry for not getting another chapter out last week. I was working late shifts so I was too tired to put one out, so here's two instead! Though these two definitely need to be read together...

Enjoy! Comment and stuff, you know the drill!

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapters Three and Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Hard Mountain - Chapter Seven:

I slowly awoke and realised it was day. I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside and it had just gone midday. I groaned at how late the hour was and got out of bed. I was expecting my ass to feel tender after having Jack’s huge cock inside me the day before but it felt surprisingly fine. I felt fine, just groggy. I grabbed my phone and squatted, taking a photo of my asshole and I was surprised to see that it looked normal. It wasn’t dilated at all; it looked as if I hadn’t been fucked in anyway for while.

I began to question myself. Had I dreamt about having sex with Jack? I checked the sheets and there wasn’t a single cum stain on them. I felt confused, had I imagined the whole thing? I played the memory of yesterday in my head over and over as I showered but it still felt very much real.

I went downstairs to eat as my stomach was growling like a beast and found Danny alone, eating chicken breasts out of a Tupperware box. He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of shorts but his body glistened with sweat, swollen with pump. He looked bigger than ever, every muscle bulging and standing out, his skin flushed red and covered in the sweaty sheen of a post-workout glow, more veins than ever throbbing proudly to attention under his tight skin.

“Hey sleepyhead,” he said between mouthfuls. “I tried to wake you up before Dad left this morning but you were out cold.”

“Yeah,” I said distantly, trying not to stare at Danny’s pumped chest.

“Sorry,” he said, gulping down his mouthful of meat. “I’m upping my food intake. Whatever you said to Dad yesterday changed his mind. When I told him I wanted to be a bodybuilder the night before, he was real quiet and I thought he was angry with me. I went for a walk yesterday because I felt so mad at him. I just needed to clear my head. But when I got back last night, he said you convinced him that I knew what I was doing and gave me his full support, so long as I finish my undergrad degree.”

“That’s great,” I said, pulling some food from the fridge. “Looks like you took it to heart.”

Danny grinned, flexing his chest. “Yeah Sam, I’ve been lifting non-stop since this morning. Got a full body workout in. My arms are so pumped I can’t even fucking flex them! Check ‘em out…”

He showed off his guns; lo and behold they were so pumped that they just bulged on movement. I blushed and quickly looked away, paying very close attention to how I was arranging my food on my plate. “I’m glad you uh… got his blessing.”

“Sam, look at me,” said Danny, his tone becoming serious.

I stopped fussing with my food but didn’t turn around. I could feel him standing right behind me, the heat coming from his body was starting to make me sweat.

“Sam?” Danny asked. “Why did you look away just now?”

I sighed.

“Danny, I…” I started to say but didn’t finish.

It’s okay to look,” he said, quietly. “I know I’m a bit oblivious sometimes but I’m not stupid. Well, most of the time anyway. You’ve been staring at me since we first met.”

I finally turned around and there he was in all his half-naked, sweaty glory, standing just inches away.

“You noticed?” I asked.

“You think you’ve been the first?” he chuckled. “I always saw you staring but… you never looked at me like I was a piece of meat, even when I showed you my routine. You’ve always looked at me in awe. Believe me, I can tell the difference.”

“Why didn’t you say anything?” I asked.

“Because I was just a teeny bit oblivious,” chuckled Danny, rubbing the back of his head, revealing his hairless armpit and a waft of his scent. “I thought that you… well, that you felt awkward about your own body and wished you could be like me. I never…”

He paused, thinking, looking over me. My back was pressed against the counter, waiting for his words to come.

“Dad told me that you two… yesterday…” said Danny, letting his words sit there between us.

“He uh… he told you?” I asked. At the very least it confirmed to me I hadn’t imagined sleeping with Jack.

“We don’t keep secrets,” said Danny. “But I wish you’d told me you were gay.”

“I-I wanted to Danny, honestly,” I said, bowing my head. “I just… I presumed you were straight and you were a cool guy. I didn’t want to alienate you.”

“Oh, I’m straight, mostly,” said Danny. “I love women, always have, just never had the courage to ever… talk to one… but yeah, I’m straight; minus a… couple exceptions.”

I suddenly felt a hardness press against me as Danny pressed his hips closer to mine, pushing me back against the counter. His hand titled my head up to his and I gasped, my cock throbbing in my briefs.

“Dad probably told you how close we are,” said Danny softly, looking down at me with his blue eyes. “But I’ve never been so close to anyone as I have with you. I’ve never had any real friends my whole life. Except for you, Sam.”

I gulped, licking my lips, my cheeks warmer. Was this really happening? First Jack, now Danny was coming on to me. Was there something in the water here? Did some kind of chemicals get into the water supply that made men go totally gayballs for one another?

Not that I was complaining.

“Danny, I—” I started to say, but he pressed his lips to mine and began kissing me.

Danny rubbed his hands along my arms and I melted into his embrace. His tongue pushed into my mouth, asserting dominance over me. He was rougher, less intimate than Jack. There was a hunger to his kiss. His right hand reached down and squeezed my ass hard, pulling our hips harder together. Without breaking our lips he lifted me up onto the counter, his hands on my waist and mine rubbing over his swollen pecs. He wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me upstairs to his bedroom.

It was a similar size to mine but it had much more stuff in it. Posters of bodybuilders, sci-fi movies and anime characters adorned the walls, his shelves were lined with DVDs from anime and TV shows and scattered on the floor were various plates and a couple of dumbbells. Danny laid me on the bed, pulling my shorts and briefs down violently, ripping my t-shirt off with his bare hands. I started playing with my cock as he shrugged his shorts off, revealing a tiny black jockstrap with a pouch lifted away from his body by his hard cock. He grabbed the waistband and ripped it off, his cock springing up into his perfect six-pack.

While not as thick or long as Jack’s, Danny’s cock was still big. At least ten and a half inches long, as thick as a can of Red Bull, throbbing and veiny.

“Come here,” said Danny, softly.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and Danny stroked my face, smiling down at me. I looked from his eyes and down to his cock. He didn’t need to tell me what to do. I grabbed his cock in my hand and took the head in my mouth. Danny’s head fell back and he let out a low moan, his hand going to the back of my head to guide me down his shaft.

My head bobbed up and down his cock as I sucked it, tongue lashing against the underside. I reached my hands around and groped his bulbous ass. He teasingly flexed his glutes, slowly thrusting his hips forward into my mouth. It took a little while but I was able to deep throat his thick, throbbing meat, which Danny greatly appreciated. Sometimes he was a little rough, sharply thrusting into my mouth, but he let me keep my own rhythm.

After a while he pulled his cock from my mouth and I whimpered, but he just smiled. He bundled me up in his arms and flipped me upside down, holding me by the waist and lifted me up higher until I felt his mouth start sucking down my cock. I reciprocated, a happy participant in our vertical sixty-nine. I put my hands on his quads to support myself better and marvelled at how they bulged as he held up my body. I would stop bobbing my head to slowly take every inch of him in my mouth, rubbing my nose against his ripe ball sac, his heavy Ping-Pong sized balls bouncing around. Danny let out a hard moan along my cock; I could tell he liked it.

Danny pulled me off him and I climbed onto the bed, lying up so he could climb on top of me and we kissed again. Our hands were everywhere touching each other’s naked bodies. We were like two teenagers exploring another naked bodies for the first time, trying to map our bodies with our hands, cocks grinding together and pooling precum on our stomachs.

I flipped him over so I was on top, trailing kisses down his chest. I licked up the gap between his pecs before exploring the separations of his six-pack. I could taste the mixture of our combined pre-cum with sweat against his warm skin, a delicious combination. I kissed my way up his abs, licking along the undersides of his pecs until I place my mouth on his left nipple and gently sucked.

Danny’s pecs suddenly flexed and I felt his hands clasp against my head forcing me down, his breath hitching and cock slapping hard. I stopped and looked up at him. His eyes were tightly closed, his face scrunched up, like he was experiencing strong erotic sensations. The evidence was clear: Danny was a nipple man.

I sucked harder on his nipple and his pec bulged under my mouth, rapidly flicking my tongue against the hard nub. I brought a hand up to play with his other nipple and Danny began to pant. I could feel his nipples dilate and harden at my ministrations and his pecs just flexed harder and harder.

“Bite it,” he hissed authoritatively.

I gently closed my teeth around the solid nub and he moaned.

“Harder!”

I bit down harder and Danny’s back arched up high, lifting us up off the bed. His cock squirted precum hard and his pec felt like it was about to explode. He growled, grabbing me and throwing me beside him on the bed. He flipped me onto my front and pushed my legs apart. He pulled my ass cheeks open and buried his face in, his tongue lashing and teasing my hole. I let out a sharp gasp as he played with my ass, scrunching the bed sheets up in my hands. He spat on my hole and pressed his tongue against my sphincter, stretching it open. The way he was tongue-fucking me drove me wild. I pushed my ass out as far as I could, pulling my legs out as wide as I could get them, trying desperately not to buck my hips.

“Your ass tastes so good,” whispered Danny, giving my ass a light slap.

His tongue masterfully kept bringing me close to the edge before slowing speed and bringing me back down. My balls ached for release but my ass hungered to be filled more. Danny stopped rimming me and climbed over me, rubbing his cock against my crack.

“You ready?” he asked, leaning forward to kiss my neck.

I nodded and he reared his hips back, getting the head of his engorged cock in position against my quivering hole.

“I’ve never topped before,” he said. “Just thought you should know.”

He slammed his cock all the way inside me before I could respond. I threw my head back and ground my teeth down, hissing at the sharp intrusion. I let out a guttural moan, squeezing his sheathed cock tight.

“Fuuuuuck!” we moaned in unison.

--

Hard Mountain - Chapter Eight:

Danny let his cock simmer in my ass for a few minutes, flexing it and occasionally moving his hips around. He was in no way as… filling as Jack but Danny’s felt just as good. He pulled out and started to fuck me at a fast, steady rhythm. The sounds of his hips slapping my ass filled the room and I couldn’t help but writhe underneath him. He growled, putting his hands on my back to stop me moving, forcing down on the bed. I was under his control.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Danny cursed. “So fucking tight…”

He changed to a more circular motion, slower to push in but fast pulling out, every stroke rubbing my prostate. I wanted to reach down and touch my cock, it begged for release, but Danny had me pinned so hard I couldn’t get my hand underneath.

Danny suddenly pulled out and dragged me to the edge of the bed. He got off, flipped me on my back and pulled my legs up, holding me by my ankles. He slammed back into me, even harder than before. His muscles were pumped even more, thick droplets of sweat pouring down his body. I loved watching how the beads of sweat would converge down his pec gap when I managed to keep my eyes open. My body thundered with a combination of pleasure shockwaves rippling out from my ass and dull aftershocks of pain from where Danny gripped my ankles tight. If he gripped any harder, I thought he might break the bones. I jerked my cock hard and fast, balls aching and cock throbbing.

“You getting close?” asked Danny without breaking his rhythm.

I nodded, which only made him fuck me harder. Within seconds my balls drew up and my seed was unleashed, spraying my chest with cum. The first shot hit me on the face and Danny moaned as he watched me reach orgasm. I could feel my hole tighten on his cock as I shot and he hissed at the stronger friction on his cock. He put my legs on his chest and leaned down, slowing his rhythm so he could lick cum off my face before kissing me; I could taste myself on his tongue.

He pulled out, licking the rest of my load off my stomach. My ass felt empty and I begged for him to fill me again, whimpering like a puppy that had just been denied a treat. Danny looked up from my stomach and grinned. He pulled me off the bed and he sat down on the edge. He turned me around, hands on my hips to steady me, as he pulled me down and his cock slipped back inside. He flexed his cock in my hole as he gently touched my flushed skin, softly kissing my neck. I rested my head back on his shoulder, breathing heavily.

“I wish we’d done this sooner,” Danny whispered. “Your ass is incredible.”

“Thank you,” I uttered, it was all I could muster.

Danny slipped his hands under my thighs, cupping the crooks of my knee joints. He pulled my legs up a little.

“You ready for a little more, Sam?” he asked.

I managed to nod. He started to stand up, holding me up on his cock. My weight was pegging me down on his cock and my chest thrust forwards, it felt so good. He started lifting me up, my back sliding against his hard, muscular chest, and then dropping me back down. The feeling of gravity pulling me back down his shaft was intense and a moan caught in my throat. Danny began growling with each drop down, pulling me up faster and faster.

“Fuck, Sam!” he barked. “Fuck, I’m getting so close… Ohh fuck, yeah! Fuck-YEAH!”

I dropped down once more and Danny shot straight up inside me. I felt his cock recoil with each shot of cum. His body shook from orgasm, muscles twitching and flexing, his pecs swelling against my back. He staggered backward and sat down when he reached the bed. Whatever he was feeling, he wasn’t vocalising it except for rapid, whimpered, short and sharp breaths.

I pulled myself off his cock and Danny fell back on the bed, still shaking. His orgasm was violent and powerful like a thunderstorm, he eyes were tightly closed and teeth clenched. I got on top of him and gently kissed his neck, stroking his face in my hands. He brought my face up to his and kissed me deeply, wrapping his arms around my back and drawing me in close.

“That… oh boy,” he finally managed to say minutes later, his voice shaking. “That was amazing, Sam. Fuck… me…”

I giggled. “Was I that good? You did all the work.”

“Well you worked me up real good,” Danny said, grinning. “So it sort of counts.”

We spent a little longer kissing until we were both so exhausted and our eyes drooped tiredly. We got under the sheets and Danny pulled me against his chest, his face buried in my hair, falling asleep.

I didn’t know how much time had passed but when I woke up, the sun was setting outside. Danny was still snoozing, muscular chest slowly rising and falling, his body sprawled out on his back. I got out of the bed and walked downstairs, not bothering to put any clothes on.

Jack was sat on the sofa, wearing only a pair of sweat shorts, a game of football on the TV with the volume down and a beer in his hand. He looked round when he heard my footsteps and smiled at me. I smiled back but couldn’t help but blush when he looked at me.

“Good evening, Sammy,” he said with a sly grin. “Have a fun afternoon?”

“Uh yeah we—I mean, I did,” I replied.

“When I got back earlier, I couldn’t find either of you,” said Jack. “You two looked so peaceful when I looked in Danny’s room, I didn’t have the heart to wake you. Looks like you guys really went at it.”

I rubbed the back of my head; my cock started to harden at the memory and Jack cocked an eyebrow when he saw it.

“You must be pretty hungry right now,” said Jack. “Doesn’t look like you ate lunch.”

“No I didn’t, I never got around to it,” I said, turning red.

“Why don’t you get showered and I’ll cook you up something,” said Jack. “Just don’t wake Danny. He’ll be out for a while longer. He always is after sex.”

I nodded and ran back upstairs, quickly showering and dressing in some lounge pants and an old t-shirt. When I went back downstairs, Jack was frying up some eggs and bacon in a skillet and the smell of food made my stomach growl.

“Smells good,” I said, taking a seat.

Jack piled food on a plate and put it in front of me. I chowed down like I hadn’t eaten for days and Jack chuckled.

“You really worked up an appetite today, huh?” asked Jack. “I’m glad you and Danny got together. And don’t worry; I won’t be getting jealous over it. I technically cheated on him with you so I guess we’re all square.”

I gulped down a huge mouthful of egg so I could speak. “I actually thought it hadn’t happened when I woke up this morning, us I mean. My ass felt fine and looked normal.”

“You must be lucky then,” said Jack. “Ass retightening overnight? Not many guys can boast that kind of skill.”

I grinned, tucking back into my plate. Jack had another plate of food ready as I was scraping the last crumbs off my first and I dug into that.

“You eat like Danny after sex,” said Jack, chuckling.

“I haven’t eaten since yesterday!” I said with a mouthful of food, making Jack laugh.

“Speaking of Danny, I’ll go check on him,” said Jack.

He headed upstairs and I finished eating, resisting the urge to lick my plate clean. Jack was an excellent cook. Everything he made was cooked to perfection and perfectly spiced to compliment the food. Despite how sacrilegious it was, I had to admit to myself that Jack’s food was better than my Mom’s. Jack came back down and scooped up my plate.

“Danny’s still sleepy so we’ll let him be,” said Jack. “He should rest up, tomorrow we’re gonna climb Hard Mountain.”

“I’ll stay here if you two want to go ahead,” I said. “I’d probably just slow you both down anyway.”

“No way, Sam,” said Jack adamantly. “You have to climb the mountain. We’ll take it slow and steady.”

“Okay, if you’re sure,” I said, shrugging.

“It’ll be good for you, it’s a fantastic experience,” said Jack. “Plus anyone who stays here has to do the climb at least once, my rules say so. Okay, so the dishes can wait ‘til later, wanna watch a film? I’ll let you choose.”

Jack showed me the unit full of Blu-rays and DVDs under the TV and I picked out Captain America. We both sat down on the sofa and watched the film, a few snacks and drinks on the coffee table. Jack pulled me into his body and I snuggled up to his big, muscular chest, my legs curled up comfortably.

“You have so much stuff here,” I commented. “I wouldn’t expect a holiday cabin to have so many belongings in it.”

“Well if I didn’t have work and Danny didn’t have school then we’d probably live here,” explained Jack. “We like to spend our weekends and vacations here so it was natural we brought stuff over. It just became our second home. The town near here has a bigger mall than our other home so we buy stuff and leave it here.”

We watched in silence until the scene where Steve Rogers goes into the machine that makes him grow into a big stud.

“Danny could be Cap,” I said, chuckling.

“You think?” asked Jack, looking down at me.

“Yeah, Danny’s about the same size, maybe a bit bigger,” I explained. “Better looking too.”

“He’s a handsome boy,” said Jack.

“It’s kinda cool how fast he goes from being a skinny geek into a muscular, powerful guy,” I said. “Wish it was real, I’d definitely do it.”

“Nah, where’s the fun?” said Jack. “It’s more rewarding to work hard at it, slowly getting bigger and stronger. You appreciate it more.”

Jack lifted up his arm and flexed it hard, making his huge bicep bulge. I giggled, giving it an appreciative squeeze.

“How long have you been lifting weights?” I asked.

“About thirteen years,” replied Jack. “One day I just… wanted to be bigger, stronger. So I signed up for a gym and a trainer and went from there. Got tons of advice from the big guys in the gym but while they were roiding, I was gaining pretty fast naturally.”

“One-hundred-per-cent prime, Jack-ed beef, eh?” I said with a grin.

Jack laughed. “You got that right, Sammy.”

I gave him a small kiss that he happily returned. I reached my hand down to his crotch and stroked his soft bulge, but he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly.

“Not tonight, as much as it pains me to say it,” said Jack apologetically, groaning frustratedly. “We gotta be up early tomorrow; if I fuck you now then you won’t get up.”

“True, maybe tomorrow then?” I asked, hopefully.

Jack nodded and pulled me back into his chest, his heavy and hard arm resting over my shoulders and rubbing me softly. At some point during the film I fell asleep against Jack, I can’t remember when.

--

Chapter Nine: It's the next day and Sam's in for a surprise...

"I grabbed my phone and squatted, taking a photo of my asshole"

Oddly enough, THIS has never occurred to be before!  I can't wait to get home and try it!

• Upvote 1

"I grabbed my phone and squatted, taking a photo of my asshole"

Oddly enough, THIS has never occurred to be before!  I can't wait to get home and try it!

Never!? It's so much easier than angling a mirror.