Twenty Something Inches - continued

ploder4

Why do I have the feeling that dark figure is the narrator's new self given form and taking control? x3

At least I hope it is, because Nick, Bill & Chris definitely need someone to keep them in line though. x3

• Upvote 1

Oh shit I have loved this story!

I like the fact you're continuing it, although to me this was all about the three getting to slowly control and dominate the whole world.

But hey, I' just happy to read more about them. I'll enjoy the ride whatever the direction...

• 4 weeks later...

This is one of my all-time faves! In fact, I've been working on re-vamping the original! Hobby project, started as a spelling/grammar thing, but I've found myself "spicing up" the original text here and there. /evilGrin ...

I'd LOVE permission to post my changes to the original here, if its 100% okay with the authors involved. I'm not sure who did what, when, or who might be interested, but I certainly don't want to step on any toes or break any rules.

Maybe my changes/additions can help stimulate ideas/interest in the awesome new chapters!

thanks!

l3b

PS: edit: I also want to stress that I mean NO disrespect to the original story in its original form, written by the original author. No harm or ill-will, or anything at all, is intended by me making ANY changes to the original. I find that one of the ways I like to contribute to groups in general, is to go in and rework, edit, and sometimes add elements to original works that make them even hotter to me. And, of course, said alterations are never made public without permission, and usually only seen by me. :)

Edited by loveembig

I've hit a three way split with this story and I'm not sure where to go.  My brain put together a lot of scenarios and it's not just this story.  I know ABSQRST is probably having a conniption with my suggestions on his.  :P

Portamivia put in a good point.  I was straying from the original story.  That's what caused the split (don't worry, it made for some awesome resulting scenarios).  I think I have a way to turn this so that it will work out for everyone.  The idea is still baking in the oven in my head.

I also mean no disrespect to the original author, which is why I try to section off my chapters or parts differently (such as using letters) kinda designating it as a sort of alternate timeline.  This way the original author can add on to his own original timeline when they wish.

I am notorious for unfinished stories it seems.  I ask that people please contribute to what I have written if you feel inspired.  I would consider it a compliment.  

I've hit a three way split with this story and I'm not sure where to go. My brain put together a lot of scenarios and it's not just this story. I know ABSQRST is probably having a conniption with my suggestions on his. :P

Portamivia put in a good point. I was straying from the original story. That's what caused the split (don't worry, it made for some awesome resulting scenarios). I think I have a way to turn this so that it will work out for everyone. The idea is still baking in the oven in my head.

I also mean no disrespect to the original author, which is why I try to section off my chapters or parts differently (such as using letters) kinda designating it as a sort of alternate timeline. This way the original author can add on to his own original timeline when they wish.

I am notorious for unfinished stories it seems. I ask that people please contribute to what I have written if you feel inspired. I would consider it a compliment.

You know? You could always try and post all of them and after that post a continuation to the one you like most. ^^

Or you can make the community decide. By posting them and the part that gets the most vites within a day or 2 wouod stay and the others woukd be deleted? ^^