Side effects

Shinji86

First story in along time, so any constructive criticism is welcomed, because I'm planning on doing a lot more

Side effects

Mark Bruce was a powerful man in most ways, he had built himself a empire out of nothing. He had gone from lower middle class struggler, excelled in school, which got him a full ride in university. There he excelled even more, getting top marks and making connections with the elite through networking professors, he rich co students, and other means. His will and incredible work ethic got him into a top tier financial firm, until he learnt all he could and started his own business before he was 30. He lived his company, tirelessly working ungodly hours, sleeping very little, drinking countless coffees during the day, and even more scotches and cigarettes through business meetings. He was now one of the worlds richest men, and with that his influence brought him unbridled power and influence.

This kind of lifestyle obviously didn't come without its sacrifices and drawbacks. He did not have a family, rather having the company of "ladies of the night" when he felt the "itch" for intimacy .

Even as a young man he was slight and wispy, and now in his late 60's being about 60kgs and just under 6ft, he wasn't a fit and healthy looking man. The only downside of his thirst for success in the business worl is that it trumped his interest in having the physique he desired, he always loved the bodybuilding look. Infatuated with Arnold and ferigno early on, and he thought Dorian Yates was his perfect idea of what he wanted. Even though he wanted this , it just was not possible with his work.

The years of hard living had taken its toll on Mark. He had been suffering terrible migraines constantly for the last few years, and a terrible cough. He had finally gone to the doctor for a check up, and the tests came back that his body was riddled with cancer. Tumours were in his brain, lungs, liver and bowels. The doctor said he had 1 year to live, 18 months max.

Being the type of person Mark was, he wasn't take this as the end. He made phone calls to a group of scientists from Sweden that he had heard about that were doing highly experimental treatment that cured cancer. He made arrangements for them to relocate to Sydney, were his offices were, and spec out a full lab for them.

This was 8 months ago, and now the time was right for human trials.

The frail 68 year old, in his hospital gown shuffled into the lab.

" Mr Bruce, if you could get onto the table please, and we'll get under way" said the main doctor, Dr Johan Stevenson

"Keep your pants on Sven, just lets make sure this works"

Once Mark was onto the table, he was hooked up to some monitors, had a drip put in, and was restrained to the table.

" no need to get kinky on me now"

" This is just in case your nerve spasm, just to make sure you stay still" said Dr Maria Kline, a beautiful blond who was not at all impressed with the aragance if mark

"Ok let's go" Mark said

" you'll feel a slight burning feeling mr Bruce "

And with that Dr Stevenson flicked a switch and a ray started to beam all over mark

Mark felt the slight burn, but he also started to feel all his muscles tighten and bloat. His body started to expand and grow, he could feel his no exestant quad pump with blood and expand. His shoulder start filling out his hospital gown. His body started to look like a fitness model.

After about 2 minutes the ray stopped

"My god that felt strange, but look at me, jeez" exclaimed Mark

"Let me out of these restraignts so I can see myself properly"

"I'm sorry about the growth sir, we did not expect that kind of side effect, it never happened in the animal trials" Dr Stevenson exclaimed

" are you kidding, this is amazing"

" Ok sir, we just have to scan you to make sure the tumours are gone"

After another ray had scanned mark for another 3 minutes Dr Stevenson exclaimed

"This is incredible, all the rumours are gone and it seems your organs and body is now in peak condition"

" amazing, now zap me with more of that ray Sven, I want to look the way I always have wanted too"

"Sir you are now healthier then any man in the world, you are in amazing shape now, why do you want more?"

"I don't pay you to tell me what I want, I pay you to do what I want, now zap me for double the length. I wanna make phil Heath look like a little bitch"

"Ok sir" and with that, Dr Stevenson flip the switch and the growth continued. Mark moaned and groaned as he went through the pain of the ray. He body was now becoming massive. He felt like he's body was being inflated. The feeling of raw power and muscle filling him. About halfway through his hospital gown exploded under the pressure of the expanding meat. Dr Kline gasped as Marks new massive member layed in his Goliath quad.

After 4 minutes the ray was shut off. Mark sat up and the restraints snapped like they weren't even there. He stood up and roared.

"Yes, this is what I am talking about, now I am the most powerful man on earth" he yelled as he did the most ridiculous and obscene double bicep pose ever seen.

He still stood at the same height, but instead of 60kgs, he would have been closure to 200kgs. His bi's were as big as his head, his chest was dense as hell and massive, and his quads were gigantic.

"Yeahhhhh" mark yelled as he was lost is a haze as he flexed his newly inhuman body.

• Upvote 20