Jaypat

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

TROY

Yeah, Maggot, it’s me. See you picked up on the first ring. Haha. Guess you really want to know what’s going on, hunh? Hunter and me hit Jack up about his roided out Maggot. He denied it, of course. Said his boy just has superior genetics. That’s total bullshit and both Hunter and I know it. He’s been juicing his maggot for a while, probably since day one. No, it doesn’t disqualify him. It’s not against the rules, it just makes it less interesting. The whole idea of the thing was to test our Maggot’s genetic potential. Throw gear into the mix and all that goes down the fucking crapper.

Hell no, we’re not giving up! First of all, I want you to know Jack’s Maggot isn’t nearly as big as he looks. He’s a small guy, and when you put a little muscle on a small guy, it looks like a lot of muscle. And he’s got tiny joints, that’s something else that can make a guy’s muscles look bigger than they are. Yeah, I think this was part of Jack’s plan all along. I get why he chose Philips as his maggot now. Jack must have thought he’d be easier to put muscle on. But I bet after the first day he figured out the dude had the genetic potential of a worm. That must be when he started juicing him.

And you can bet your ass Hunter is going to start juicing Ralphie. And that means we’re going to have to do it too, and do it better than either of them! We got no choice. Jack’s gone and turned our little scientific experiment into fucking chemical warfare. And now we’re going to have to pull out the big guns to get you some big guns, and not just big guns, but the biggest fucking guns possible so we can win this thing! Don’t wimp out on me now, Maggot! This is your chance to join the big boys. No more, just getting you big; now we’re gonna get you fucking HUGE! You’ll be busting out with massive muscles, fucking everywhere!  Imagine your shirt stretched across your massive pecs; tenting out and draping down to cover abs like a fucking brick wall while the sleeves are pulled tight by your boulder-like shoulders and giant, vein covered bugling arms that put most dude’s legs to shame! Doesn’t that get your blood pumping? I know you, Maggot, better than you think. I know you like what’s been happening to your body and I know you fucking want this! You want it so fucking bad, you’d sell your own mother for it! Am I right…? I thought so.

And I’m gonna fucking do it for you Maggot. I’m going to make you into that fucking muscle beast! Jack and Hunter are fucking idiots. They forgot my dad practically runs a big-ass pharmaceutical company. That’s right, almost owns the place. And thanks to all the fucking dinner parties my parents give, I knew exactly the guy to go to for the best possible shit you can possibly get. He thinks it’s for me—like I need it—I told him it was for a team mate. So, he had this question. It’s going to sound kind of weird, but he wants to know if your mother kept her placenta, you know for the stem cells, in case you ever got leukemia or anything. She did. Awesome!

Ok, you’re gonna have to work out on your own today. I’ve got shit to do. Do your back. You know exactly what to do. I’ll be at your place as usual for our morning run tomorrow and we’ll get this shit started. Oh man, I can’t wait to see you fucking explode!

Brian’s Journal

Day 23

My head’s in a fucking whirl. I can’t concentrate on anything. I keep seeing Simon’s hard bulging body and his cocky attitude as he forced Justin Tambor to his knees with nothing but raw muscle. Fuck. I think I got hard watching it.

It was in the moments after lunch I realized I wanted that kind of power and I wanted it bad. I wanted big powerful muscles that other guys would fear and envy. I wanted to feel all that hard sinew bulging and sliding around under my clothes as I walked down the hall. I wanted to know that every guy I passed was just praying I wouldn’t fuck with him. That’s what I wanted, and I got hard just thinking about it. Then Troy’s phone call came and I have to admit I was a little scared. I mean steroids? You hear so much about them… Did I really want to do this? But then I heard the answer from way down deep inside. I wanted it. I wanted it like nothing else I’d ever wanted. I wanted huge fucking boulder-like muscles! I wanted to be a big, juiced-up, veiny, massive roid boy! oh fuck yeah, I did! Bring on the fucking magic juice! Make me a monster!

That’s what was running through my head as I stepped into the weight room yesterday. It was weird not having Troy there. I mean it was almost as if he were part of the weight room and it was incomplete without him. But even though he wasn’t physically present, I could still hear him in my head as I did my Bent Over Rows. “Keep that ass out, and that back arched, Maggot!” he said, almost as if he were there. “Give me one more, one more! You can do it, Maggot!”

And my whole workout was like that, pushing myself just as he would have pushed me; always one more, just one more… FUCK! And then it was done. I’d done it. And in my head Troy was clapping me on the back and leading me to the next exercise.

When I got home that night, I didn’t know what to do with myself. Visons of muscles, huge, hard, bulging, vein covered fucking muscles, were throbbing in my head. I went to my room and tried to sleep. I kept having dreams about my body, swelling up, getting huge, with hard, granite blocks of muscle, and them my cock would explode and wake me up. I lay there panting for a minute or two before I drifted off again, and then I’d have another one. And one or two about Simon. Only in my dream, Simon didn’t yank off his shirt, he exploded out of it. Giant, hard, pulsing muscles just swelled up bigger and bigger on him, tearing their way free, as he shot up taller and taller, chest swelling out, biceps bursting into vieny boulders, legs thickening into muscular stocks. Then he’d start flexing his new massive muscles and roaring with pleasure at the sheer animal power he possessed. Then BAM, my cock would go off and I’d wake up.

When Troy finally came, it was without any kind of warning. He just burst in through my door with a brown paper bag in his hand and a small refrigerator balanced on his huge, bulging shoulder. I was already awake, waiting for him. I had been for an hour.

“I got the shit, Maggot,” he said, putting the fridge down and plugging it in. “We’re gonna keep it here and I’m gonna give you your injections every morning before our run. I told your mom it was supplements for you and we needed to keep them in your room so your little brother wouldn’t get into them.”

“Here,” he said, opening the paper bag and pulling out one small glass bottle after another. “This is Test Propionate, this is Dianabol, this is GH, and this is a fucking cutting edge Myostatin inhibitor.” He said all this like it should mean something to me. But for all I knew, he could be speaking Greek.

“And this is going to make me huge?” I asked.

“Oh… fucking massive, Maggot, fucking massive,” he answered. “I’ve known a few guys who’ve juiced, but no one who’s taken a stack like this. You are gonna hulk the fuck out, Maggot! The only thing we gotta worry about is somebody noticing or asking the wrong questions about how you got so huge so fast.”

I felt myself getting hard again. “When can we start?”

“Right now,” said Troy, upending the bag on my bed. A package of hypodermic needles, some cotton balls and a bottle of alcohol tumbled out along with a small blue bottle.

“What’s that?” I asked, pointing at the blue bottle.

“Oh,” said Troy, “quickly picking up the blue bottle and placing it back in the bag. “We’re not going to fuck with that,” he said. “The guy at the lab made it special for you, but it sounded kind of sketch to me, like some kind of weird, science fictiony, comic booky thing. Better leave it alone. Anyway, we got more than enough stuff to turn you into a fucking beast! These two you’re getting twice a week, this one every day and this one three times a week. Ok, drop your drawers, Maggot. You’re gonna take these in the glut!”

Next Part

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

Mmm I love it. And now we got that strange mystery chemical in play. This keeps getting better and better with each part. Especially this camaraderie Troy and Brian have.

Little part of me hopes they become mass freaks and lovers, but I'm projecting. ;)

• Upvote 2

I predict Brian is gonna leave that blue bottle alone for exactly five seconds!

5, 4, 3 2, 1...!

Thanks for the great ride, Jaypat, it's a most excellent Christmas present!

• Upvote 2