To Hulk Or Not To Hulk

hero1000

That was fast. It seems you are really on a creative flow these Days.

And every time those cliffhangers ;-)

I like the new complications. Stay stuck, Mike, your growing will take less time ^^

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Part 4:

Mike opened his eyes.

Something was different. He shook his head. He started to sit up then realized. The clothes were hanging on him and baggy. Not tight like when he fell asleep.

He jumped off the bed and the pants sagged to his knees and the shirt hung like a dress so he ditched them to find his own clothes. He stopped to check himself in the mirror. No white eyes. Just his brown ones looking back and his firm trained body there.

He smiled. 

"Hot damn! Hey Bruce? Bruce?" He started to get dressed.

"Bruce? I'm normal again! Hey. Are you here?"

He made his way to the door and pulled it open. He stared in surprise. A woman was there pointing a gun at his chest.

She smiled. "So you're the big brother"

"Who the hell are you? What's going on? Where's Bruce?"

She took a step in without moving the gun.

"That's a lot of questions. We'll deal with them in time. So you're 'normal', eh? I heard that you were a monster." She smiled rather wickedly.

Mike was getting nervous, "Where'd you hear that?"

"Oh. A little boy at a hospital told me."

"Don't you go near my brother, you bitch!"

"Now now, we don't want to get all worked up, do we? I know your secret"

She gestured with the gun to the bed, her smile gone.

"Sit, please!"

Mike walked to the bed and sat down.

"What do you want?"

"I represent a client. He is in need of...something you and Bruce both have"

"Where is Bruce?"

"You already asked that."

Mike just stared silently. She continued.

"The 'monster' that you and Bruce both have has certain properties. These include reversing aging and increasing strength and virility"

"So? The machine that did this is destroyed"

"I know"

The smile returned.

"But I have you, don't I? I just need to control the monster and extract certain properties. We are talking about big money here. Surely you can understand that"

"You want me for a science experiment?"

She said nothing and instead retrieved a syringe from a purse she had over her shoulder.

She checked the fluid in it and, still maintaining her position with the gun moved towards him.

"What...what are you going to do to me?"

"Oh, just put you to sleep." Smile "Or shoot you whichever I decide"

As she got in range to inject the syringe, Mike made his move. He was quick and knocked the gun from her grasp and spun with a kick to her head knocking her to the ground. He grabbed for the gun and was over her in a moment.

This time Mike smiled, "You never met JC. He taught me a few things. You see, growing up with a dad like mine, I had to learn how to defend myself"

She lay on the ground just watching.

"Now. Where is Bruce?"

She said nothing.

"Listen, bitch, you know what I am. You don't want to mess with that. Where is he?"

Her phone rang in her purse and they both looked at it.

"Get it out. Slowly"

She opened her purse and pulled out the phone.

"Answer it and be careful what you say"

She clicked to answer. "I'm here"

Mike could hear a male voice on the other end, "Where?"

She looked at Mike, "At Banner's"

'What is taking so long? The buyer is getting anxious"

She hesitated, "There's a complication"

" A complication?!?! You said you could handle this! $6 million is on the line. FIX IT! Now!"

The call disconnected.

Mike got the syringe. "You said this would knock me out?"

She nodded. 

"Well, we should test it on you"

He moved quickly to plunge it into her thigh, but she kicked him in the groin and sent a second kick to his head knocking back against the bed. He kept  his grip on the gun, but the syringe flew across the room.

Mike rolled over trying to get to his feet when she kicked him in the head again.

He felt the release and the rush of power, more intense than anything before. He smiled and looked up at her as she tried to grab for the gun.

"You...shouldn't have done that" He rasped out at her and she saw his eyes glowing white and his clothes tightening up.

She turned to try to find the syringe. It would still work as long as he wasn't fully transformed.

Mike pushed to his feet. "Fuck...fuck....yeah!" He roared as his back widened splitting the shirt.

The woman tripped and stumbled back to her feet glancing behind her as she looked desperately for where the damn needle went.

Mike grunted as his legs burst through the sides of his jeans and his chest barreled out exploding the front of the shirt. The ebony black skin changing to  a deep emerald green.

The gun grip crushed under the powerful grip and Mike brought up his other hand to wad the entire object into a metal ball.

Massive arms erupted from the sleeves. Thick bulging abs exploded the waist and all the clothes fell in tatters to the floor.

The woman frantically swept the ground and spotted the syringe reaching for it as a massive green foot came down on it, crushing it to tiny pieces.

She rolled on her back in fear gazing up at the towering, muscular creature standing over her with a leering smile.

She tried to back as far against the wall as possible.

The creature squatted down and pushed close in to her face.

She stared back. The features on the face only vaguely resembling Mike's but thicker and fuller and green mounted on a neck so thick surrounded by mountainous traps she wondered how he could turn his head, But the muscles moved like fluid and with a unique grace all their own. She was mesmerized momentarily.

A noise drew both their attention to the door.

The creature suddenly realized it was open and it could be free.

He turned back to the woman and released a deafening roar. She pulled back and he raced through the door. Again she wondered how something so large could move so gracefully.

The creature ran up the stairs and saw a van parked outside. It burst through the massive picture window and landed with an earth shaking thud next to it.

Inside the van, Bruce was slowly coming around. He opened his eyes to find himself bound and gagged. Disoriented he tried to figure the situation when the van shuddered and jumped. He looked outside and saw, to his dismay, that Mike had transformed again and was free. He was smashing the engine of the van to pieces.

Bruce tried to kick free and make some kind of noise.

The creature suddenly stopped and looked inside. It saw Bruce laying on the floor.

Bruce froze, not sure what to make of this. The creature was looking at him with what appeared to be concern. It started smashing on the roof and at the windows. 

Bruce realized that it was trying to free him, but could kill him in the effort.

The creature recognized his friend and wanted him out of that bad thing.

He smashed the windows and pounded on the roof.

He lifted the van in the air to try to shake Bruce out and then dropped it. He saw Bruce bounce against the crushed ceiling and back to the floor of the van, face first.

The creature reached a massive fist through the window to try to pull his friend out and just as he touched him, the back of Bruce's shirt split open. Stretching across a widening expanse of muscle...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

A very good story continued!

intense musclegrowth the good old way. Like the classic scenery. 

Did Hulk fight in the nude?

will both Hulks fight Or will they crush the van with their Mighty fists?

And again a cliffhanger! ^^

thank you for this next part!!!

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1