Eight

Jeremy was strutting through the deserted hotel lobby and headed upstairs toward his suite, eager to celebrate with his trainer. He walked through the empty hallway when he heard some noise behind him. He turned around and saw a thick fist coming down on his head before everything turned dark.

"That was too easy", Ted growled as he stepped in and looked down on the huge bodybuilder he'd just knocked out cold with a single punch, "What ya waiting for? Get over here!".

In a flash, Jeremy's rival Tom appeared next to the teen beast. "I told you he was here. I kept my part of the bargain. Now, you do yours."

"Not just yet, boy", Ted growled, "You go get my cousin and bring him to my van. You'll get your reward back at my place". Ted grabbed the knocked out, 265 pound bodybuilder and easily carried him down the stairs.

Tom promptly did as he was told, knowing full well the teen beast could brake every bone in his body. He walked over toward the suite. "Chris? Jeremy sent me to get you", Tom said and knocked on the door. As soon as it opened slightly, he banged it open with his shoulder and grabbed the smaller guy.
Chris resisted with all his might, but Tom outsized him by 45 pounds of muscle. He squirmed in the steely grasp to break the hold, but the big guy knocked him out.

Chris awoke dizzily. He shook his head, trying to ignore the beating pain and tried to remember what had happened. He recalled opening the door of the suite and a big guy rushing in and knocking him out. He looked around the room that felt strangely familiar. He was lying on a mattress on the floor and next to his, was another, empty mattress. His gaze moved on toward the wall and he inhaled sharply when he recognized the trashed cupboard: he was in his own bedroom in the house he'd fled a few weeks earlier. An icy fear filled his body as he understood that his cousin was behind this. He rushed to the door and frantically pulled the knob but it was locked. He hurried toward the window, only to find it nailed shut with planks. His headache beat against his temples and he returned in frustration to the mattress. He noted a pile of papers he hadn't seen earlier and grabbed them as he laid down. They contained the description of some kind of voodoo curse.

In the next room, the master bedroom Ted had claimed after dominating his cousin in the pool and had turned into his lair since Trisha had disappeared, Jeremy came by. The huge bodybuilder blinked a few times, stood up and scanned the environment. Besides the king-sized bed, a series of weird stains on the ceiling and the row of lengthy mirrors he recognized from his old gym that filled the entire wall in front of the bed, the room was empty. A familiar stench of sweat, musk, testosterone and cum hung heavily in the air.

"Well, well, if the runt isn't awake!"

The deep, rumbling baritone made Jeremy turn to the far side of the bedroom. He recognized the voice of the beastly teen. He couldn't see the guy is he was standing in the dark passage leading to the adjacent bathroom. "Why did you bring me here?", he asked as loudly as possible and folded his arms in front of his chest to intimidate his invisible opponent.

Ted stopped in his tracks, knowing full well the smaller guy couldn't see his physique. "Did ya really think ya could hide from me?", Ted asked, "Not very nice to leave without a word. As did my cousin. Fled like the runts ya are.".

"You got Chris too?", Jeremy asked incredulously, "if you hurt him, you'll pay!"

"Really?", Ted replied and barely suppressed a laugh.

"You let us go right now!" Jeremy said as he felt adrenaline rush through his body. He knew from the original document the teen had filled out, he matched him pound for pound and wasn't afraid to take the teen on.

"Ya gonna make me?", Ted asked coldly.

"Hell yeah! There's something you don't know yet", Jeremy answered and ripped off his shirt and sweatpants to reveal his physique. Wearing just his dark briefs, he put his hands on his hips and did a most muscular, making his meaty, ripped muscles harden all over his body. "I'm now exactly your size!"

"My old size, ya mean", Ted replied and stepped out off the dark passage to reveal his beastly body.

Jeremy released his pose and the confident smile melted from his face as he stared at the teen beast: the 18 year old was only wearing a pair of jeans that seemed painted on the insanely thick legs, veins were visible atop the clearly outlined masses of muscle stretching the blue fabric; his bare torso was a hulking mass of meat covered in veins, lines and grooves; the beastly teen simply filled the entire room with his presence.

Ted's grin got wider as the bodybuilder's smile got smaller. He took a final step and closed the distance between them, standing about a foot away from the other guy.

Jeremy's mind tried to process the unlikely image. At 5'8, he was just a tad shorter than the teen beast but the 6 feet tall, 18 year old 's hulking muscles expanded in all directions and eclipsed his own 265 pound body completely. A hint of primal fear tickled in his stomach as he was turned sideward.

"Flex in the mirror!", Ted barked and positioned the bodybuilder directly in front of the large mirrors.

"What?", Jeremy asked, his mind unable to process the command as it was still trying to assess this new reality.

"Another most muscular. NOW!!", Ted boomed the command.

Jeremy instinctively threw the pose, the meaty masses of muscle on his body hardening like a minute ago.

"Ya look pathetic next to me. And I'm relaxed, runt", Ted said.

Jeremy looked in the mirror and could only nod in agreement. The beastly teen outclassed him in every department: his own biceps jutted hard atop his 22 inch arms but the relaxed arms, hanging like hams at the 18 year old's sides, were clearly bigger, harder and veinier; his own striated, perfectly round, wide shoulders looked skinny and small next to the broad, with a thick vein decorated, cannonball-sized delts topped with insanely thick traps; his hard pecs was completely dwarfed by the relaxed muscular rack of meat that hung from the beast's chest; his lats flared slightly behind his flexed arms but were meager compared to the thick, solid wings that pushed the teen's arms from his torso; his grooved six-pack oozed strength but looked like skinny-guy-abs next to the somewhat bloated yet obviously rock-hard set of cobblestone-sized abs that formed a six-pack armor.

Ted then flexed his quads and the mighty muscles simply exploded through the tight, solid fabric, ripping the jeans to shreds as the separated cords of meat swelled into hardness.

Jeremy stared at the scene and noticed that his own, thickly muscled legs were only two thirds of the teen's.

"I press 265 pounds now", Ted said, grabbed the bodybuilder and began military pressing him.

Jeremy was in awe and shock as his huge body was easily pressed in the air above the teen beast's head. He looked at the bulging muscles on the beastly teen's shoulders as the cannonball-sized delts flexed and hardened with every rep.

"13,14,15,16,17,…", Ted counted casually as he cranked out perfectly controlled reps. He enjoyed the feeling of his thick shoulders pumping up with blood and pumped out three more reps. He then held the bodybuilder in the air, his mighty arms fully stretched, and slowly lowered him down.

Jeremy wobbled a bit when his feet were put back on the floor and stared at the now pumped shoulders of the teen beast. He shivered as the guy ripped away his black briefs and exposed his 265 pound body completely.

"A runt everywhere", Ted said with a grin and tore off his own, fully stuffed boxers.

Jeremy's eyes widened as the teen's plump, thick snake came into view.

"15 inches fully hard", Ted stated matter-of-factly.

"7", Jeremy replied automatically and added: "What do you weigh?".

"367 pounds of pure muscle, runt!", Ted replied and suddenly made a move. His 35 inch right arm bulged as he pulled back his fist and slammed it hard into the stony six-pack of the bodybuilder. His meaty paw sank in deep as it destroyed the defenses on its first blow.

Jeremy folded double: it felt like a sledge hammer had just hit him at full force. He tried moving away.

Ted had anticipated the move and his left paw grabbed the bodybuilder's armpit, securing him into place. His right fist sank a second time into the softening six-pack. "Why don't ya fight back, pussy?", he asked with a sneer and pulled back his strong fist. 

Jeremy extended his strong arms and grabbed the moving fist. He pushed it back with all his might but couldn't prevent the teen from hitting his abs once more. The pain drove the fight from his arms and he focused all his remaining energy on flexing his ever softening six-pack.

Ted continued bashing the now weakened surface, grinning widely at the feeble attempts of the 265 pound bodybuilder in his grasp to stop him. He kept stomping on and now through the battered, jelly-like six-pack. He grinned broadly and  ravaged the bodybuilder's, 265 pound body that hung limp in his grasp and moved on the rhythm of his punches.

Jeremy had passed out as the sledge hammer like fist shattered the last remnants of his defenses and slammed hard into his intestines.

Ted's mind filled with the prowess of his strength: his colossal muscles had taken down a 265 pound bodybuilder without taking a single hit himself. The thought of so easily ravaging the huge guy turned him on like the time he had dominated his weak cousin in the pool and the bathroom. Instantly his plump cock filled with blood, hardened fully and smacked hard against his own six-pack. He grabbed both of the bodybuilder's armpits and slammed him down hard on his engorged 15 incher. He slammed the limp, 265 pound body up and down his rock-hard shaft and violently raped the muscular ass.

"YEAUGGGHHHNNNN"!

Ted bellowed, his deep baritone echoing against the walls, rattling the mirrors and filling the room as he came deep inside the bodybuilder's ass. His mighty muscles flexed hard as the first thick load of sticky cum blasted from his cock and sprayed into the 265 pound, limp bodybuilder.  Seven big loads followed and shot up deep into the intestines of the muscle god in his grasp. "Yeah!", he grunted and pulled the bodybuilder from his still hard cock and tossed him down on the floor. He moved in front of the mirror and posed for himself. His still throbbing 15 incher smearing cum against the bottom of his hard pecs as he threw a most muscular.

Chris had been reading the strange voodoo tale but the sounds coming from the room next to his, had distracted him. He'd first heard some muffled grunts as if someone was counting reps. Then the sound of a quickly ended fight had followed. But the deep, beastly roar had send an icy shiver down his spine: he'd instantly recognized his cousin's baritone voice. He knew he was completely at the teen's mercy without Jeremy to protect him. He jumped up from the mattress when the door of his room opened.

Ted slowly strutted inside and tossed the limp Jeremy on the empty mattress.

"What have you done to him?", Chris yelled in his higher-pitched voice as he rushed over to the knocked out bodybuilder. He sighed in relief when he took Jeremy's pulse and felt the strong heartbeat.

"That runt thought he could take me", Ted replied, "couldn't even touch me. Like a ragdoll fighting a bull."

"Why?", Chris asked and turned to face his cousin.

"Making things clear, boy", Ted said, "Why do ya care? He stole your muscles to get big."

"What?", Chris peeped and stared back at Jeremy's passed out, bruised body.

"Remember I took yar shirt? He used it for some voodoo curse and stole yar size. Didn't ya read those papers?", Ted stated.

Just then, Jeremy grunted faintly.

"Ah, if it da runt isn't ready for more", Ted said and took a step toward the mattress.

"You leave him alone", Chris peeped and positioned himself in between the mattress and the beastly teen.

"Ya gonna make me?", Ted asked laughingly and inhaled deeply to make his protruding chest swell. "I'll cut ya a deal".

"What?", Chris replied, trying to buy time since he knew full well he didn't stand a chance against his behemoth cousin.

"One of ya runts is gonna be my punching bag. Him or ya. Choice is yars, boy", Ted said and strutted out of the room. "Yar free to move around upstairs but don't think about coming down".

As soon as his colossal cousin had left the room, Chris rushed over to Jeremy. He sat down next to the beaten up bodybuilder and gently caressed his short black hair. "Sht. Get some rest", he said as the 265 pound muscle god opened his eyes and tried to speak.

"I'm … so… r… ry", Jeremy mumbled weakly as pain flooded his battered body. He looked up straight in the eyes of the rival he'd drained to get huge.

"It's okay. Try to get some rest. I'm right here", Chris said and gently kissed the huge man on his lips.

A few hours had gone by since he'd heard his cousin's car speed off and Chris decided to sneak downstairs. He knew he had to act while his cousin was out. He try to phone for help, not wanting to abandon Jeremy. God only knew what his cousin would do to him. He quietly opened the door of his room and looked around in the deserted hallway. Not hearing any sound, he moved toward the stairs. Walking on the tip of his toes, he began descending.

"Where did you think you're going?"

The loud voice made Chris jump up. He looked down and saw a familiar looking big man standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ted told you to stay upstairs", Tom said.

"I… ehm", Chris muttered and recognized the man that had knocked him out in the hotel, "I'm hungry. Can't I grab something to eat for myself and Jeremy?".

"Stay there", Tom said and went into the kitchen. He returned swiftly and carried a canister of protein powder and a gallon of milk as he moved up the stairs. "Get back to your room."

Chris knew he was no match for the 205 pound athlete and obeyed the order. "Tell Ted I accept his offer", he said and took the food.  He returned quickly to his room and closed the door. He mixed some of the protein powder with some milk in a glass he took from the bathroom and carefully held it to Jeremy's mouth. "Drink some, Jeremy", he said.

Jeremy gulped down the protein shake and looked into the smaller guy's eyes. "Thanks", he mumbled and passed back out into a deep sleep.

Deep into the night, Chris shot up on his mattress. Ted's car had parked in the driveway and he heard the door slam shut loudly.

"Your cousin tried to get to the kitchen earlier", Tom said as he looked up from the couch where he was sleeping.

"WHAT?! I told ya to keep him upstairs!", Ted bellowed and lifted the 205 pound athlete up from the couch.

Tom's feet dangled in the air and he struggled in vain against the huge, strong paws that grabbed his armpits. "No ugh… worries. He didn't get past the stairs", Tom said and looked down the avoid the angry gaze.

"Be more careful. If he gets downstairs, I'll make ya pay", Ted growled and tossed the 205 pound man down on the couch as he went into the kitchen.

"Okay. Okay", Tom replied quickly, "Remember our deal too, man". He followed the huge teen in the kitchen.

"Ya keep them in here and I'll make sure ya fin every competition ya enter. Now let me eat", Ted said without looking up.

"Oh, your cousin said he accepts your offer too", Tom said and left the behemoth.

The next morning Jeremy was feeling slightly better. His strong six-pack still send agonizing stabs of pain through him with every movement but he managed to stay awake long enough to gulp down three more protein shakes Chris handed him.

Chris watched the huge bodybuilder gulp down his shakes and told him to get some more rest. They kissed gently before Chris decided to take a shower himself. He entered the hallway and walked over to the bathroom. He reached for the handle when the door suddenly swung open. Chris moved back as Tom, a few white stains dripping from the corners of his mouth, stepped out of the bathroom.

"You're waited for right there", Tom said and guided the little guy to the door on the opposite side of the hallway. He pushed him inside and closed the door behind the fallen star athlete and headed downstairs.

Chris reluctantly entered the master bedroom, once his own place of joy. He moved to the center of the room and noticed the lengthy mirrors decorating the wall. He jumped up and turned around as the door opened once more. His beastly, teen cousin entered wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his muscular waist. An icy fear, beyond anything he'd ever felt, filled his 159 pound body.

Ted grinned smugly as he noticed the look of horror in his cousin's eyes. "Good ya're here", he said and took a step toward his cousin, who seemed to get smaller by the second.

Chris knew he was at the mercy of his cousin and prayed things would be over soon. He hoped the teen beast would take him out with one punch, not having to suffer too much.

Ted grabbed hold of his cousin's shoulder and ripped away his clothes. "Man, ya're pathetic. No one would believe we're family. Ya're a stick next to me", Ted said and stood next to his runt of a cousin.

Chris stared at their reflections in the mirror. His beastly cousin was at least four times as wide as him. The guy was a hulking mass of muscle, but not as aesthetic as Jeremy.

"My left arm weighs as much as ya, little guy", Ted stated and clenched his fist tensing the muscles that snaked along his thick forearm and hardening his massive upper arm. "Biggest man alive!"

Chris didn't react and just stared. Unlike a few weeks ago, he didn't feel any lust for his cousin's hulking body.

Ted noted the lack of reaction in his cousin's boxers. He grabbed a bottle of lotion and handed it to the little guy. "I'm a bit sore from my workout. Rub this onto my back", he said and laid down atop his bed on his stomach.

Chris stared at the exposed, muscle-filled, broad back and knew he couldn't refuse if he wanted nothing to happen to Jeremy. He distributed a nice portion of lotion across the wide surface and began rubbing it into the hard muscles.

The corrugated surface of meaty mounds that flowed onto each other, felt hot and steely hard under his touch. His frail fingers couldn't dent the layers of hard beef. His cock twitched inside his briefs, but didn't harden.

"Rub it on, little guy. I'm not feeling anything", Ted grumbled.

Chris smacked his fists as hard as he could into the muscular back. Fleshy thuds sounding every time his knuckles hit the mounds of muscle. His fists were in deep pain after half a minute.

Ted felt the rhythm of the frail punches slowing down and turned around. "Now do my chest."

Chris moved in but was too slow for his cousin.

Ted grabbed the small guy's left armpit and effortlessly pulled him up with his left arm. "Ya sit atop my abs" Ted said and put his cousin down on the lowest row of his abs.

Chris straddle his colossal cousin's strong six-pack and felt like he was sitting on a horse.

"Man, ya're so light. Don't even feel ya", Ted grumbled and flexed his abs.

Chris felt the cobblestone-sized muscle harden under his ass and a jolt shot through his cock. He spilled some of the lotion on the wide rack of pecs atop his cousin uprising chest and began rubbing it across the mighty muscles.

Ted had noticed the jolt inside his small cousin's briefs and bounced his pecs under the frail touch.

It felt like a wave rolled through the rack of muscle he was rubbing and Chris' fingers bounced off the now concrete-like surface. "Don't flex, Ted. I'm unable to rub the cream in", Chris said and felt another spasm shoot through his now plump cock.

"Ya're so weak, little boy", Ted said with a sneer. He relaxed his pecs as he saw the outlines of his cousin's slowly swelling cock inside his briefs. His own monster dick began coming to life underneath the towel. He put his hands behind his head and let his mighty 35 inch arms mound upward and outward in the process.

Chris' hands stopped moving atop the rack of thick pecs and he stared at the teen beast's massive arms. He shivered when he felt a hot pipe poking against his back through the towel.

Ted made his move swiftly. He grabbed his cousin, lifted him off his body and pushed him down on his back atop the bed. He tore off the little guy's briefs, revealing the half hard cock. He ripped away his own towel, his already fully hard 15 incher smacking hard against his own rock-hard six-pack. He positioned his legs aside his cousin's body, now straddling him.

Chris knew what was coming and tried resisting with all his might. His 159 pound body was simply no match for his 267 pound cousin. The meaty thighs secured him into place and painfully dug into his sides. He tried hitting his cousin's face.

Ted easily overpowered his small cousin's attempt. He grabbed both the little guy's arms with his left paw and placed them above the guy's head on the mattress. "Why bother, Chrissy? I'm over 200 fucking pounds of muscle bigger than ya!", Ted barked and positioned the thick head of his 15 incher against his cousin's frail ass.

"No", Chris shrieked as he felt the beastly teen's cock push against his ass.

"YES!", Ted grunted and shoved his rock-hard dick violently inside his cousin.

Chris peeped and spasms of pain shot through his body as what felt like a battering ram slammed inside him.

Ted went into a double bicep pose while thrusting his hips back and forth to slam his cock in and out of his cousin.

Chris stared at the 35 inch orbs of power flexing: the perfectly round biceps jutted up and out atop the arms, the separation between the two heads of the ripped, vein-infested muscles clearly visible, the titanic triceps hanging low and deeply cut at the bottom of the arms. Chris would have sworn he heard the skin stretch as it tried to contain the hulking biceps. His own 7 incher now stood hard against his cousin's flexing abs.

Ted noticed his cousin's erection and grabbed the hard 7 incher with his right paw. Even his pinky was thicker than his cousin's cock. He positioned his paw around it and clenched with all his might.

Chris convulsed in pain as it felt like his cock was being crushed. He instantly came, but his load was trapped inside his shaft by his cousin's force.

Ted felt his balls churning. "OW YEAUGHN!", he boomed when the first volley of his thick spunk blasted into his cousin.

Chris' eyes widened as a shotgun-like blast pried open his ass and liquid heat rushed up inside him. His load oozed from his cock as the teen beast released it. He looked down and saw the outlines of the rock-hard 15 incher inside him visible against his stomach.

Blast after blast of cum spat from his monster cock, making more pressure built along its lengthy shaft as Ted exploded down his cousin's ass. The feeling of the little guy's cock smearing against his steely six-pack only intensified his own orgasm.

Chris felt his stomach bloating from the huge amount of cum that filled him up and was steadily leaking from his ass. His own cock kept leaking its watery load against the beastly teen's clenching abs.

After his tenth load Ted collapsed in exhaustion atop his weak cousin. He turned around and pulled the bloated little guy from his still hard cock. He tossed the 159 pound athlete on the floor and sat up at the edge of the bed, noticing Tom standing in the door. He motioned the bodybuilder to come over as he caught his breath.

Tom entered the room and went over to the bed. He reached for the passed out small guy on the floor but the teen beast grabbed his muscular, 18 inch arm.

"Leave him!", Ted ordered and pulled the 205 pound bodybuilder toward him, his beastly body already recovered from his fuck session.

Tom resisted with every ounce of strength he could summon in his well-muscled physique. But it was no use: the teen beast's thick fingers dug into his hard, 18 inch arm like it was jelly and he was losing ground being pulled toward the colossal teen. His eyes widened in fear as he looked down and saw the rock-hard, fleshy snake pointing straight up between the huge, meaty quads. "I already sucked you off in the shower before you fucked him", he interjected as he struggled some more against the veiny, tree-sized arm rippling with corded muscle.

Ted grinned at the smaller guy's feeble attempts to resist his monstrous strength. He tapped on the full power his 35 inch right arm and the 205 pound bodybuilder smacked against his hulking torso as he overpowered him completely. He ripped away the nicely muscled man's clothes, grabbed both his armpits and lifted him up.

Tom tried resisting a final time but the paws clamped into his armpits covered his more than half of his torso and painfully dug into his sides. Every fight left his body when he felt the hot, thick head of the teen beast's fleshy snake against his muscular ass.

"Ya're right. Ya already sucked me off", Ted groaned as he looked the bodybuilder in his grasp straight in the eye. He yanked down his arms and drove his hips up, slamming his 15 inch monster cock deep and hard inside the 205 pound man.

"AUGH", Tom grunted in pain as the searing, meaty spear crushed his clenching ass and invaded him. His strong muscle were ripped open by the thick shaft and had to stretch widely to let it pass. His own 8 incher rushed to full hardness in a blink. He closed his eyes and threw back his head as lust mixed with the pain and flooded his senses.

Ted felt the throbbing 8 inch cock against his bloated, yet armor-like six-pack. He flexed his abs, making them clench and overpower the hard shaft that leaked precum and began slamming the 205 pound bodybuilder up and down his rock-hard 15 incher.

Tom grabbed the beastly teen's massive, insanely wide shoulder for support. He opened his eyes and felt weak and small: the hulking teen eclipsed him completely. His 205 pound, well-muscled body looked like a child next to the colossal muscles atop the titanic torso. His hands looked comically small atop the broad, cannonball-sized delts; the massive arms, flexing slightly as they slammed him up and down the fleshy snake inside him, made his own 18 incher appear like sticks; the cobblestone-sized abs jerked his 8 incher as they flexed against it. He felt like a ragdoll in the grasp of this muscle god. "UGHN", he groaned as his cock exploded in white spurts against the beastly teen's torso.

Ted grinned when he felt the hot liquid splatter against his meaty pecs and slide along the grooves of his six-pack. His cock jolted inside the tight, clenching ass. "YEAUGHN!", he boomed deeply as his 15 inch monster meat exploded inside the bodybuilder in his grasp. Pleasure and orgasm rolled through his colossal body, his massive muscles flexing and his paws digging into the, in his grasp soft, muscles of the 205 pound bodybuilder.

"AGHN", Tom grunted in pain as the thick fingers dug into his sides and his 8 incher leaked another load against the strong abs. He felt the fourth heavy blast shooting inside him from the teen beast's cock.

Ted stood up, his gargantuan quads flexing as he rose to his full height. He held the bodybuilder still in his grasp and thrust his hips back and forth, pounding the muscular ass hard as he drove his throbbing and spewing 15 incher in and out like a battering ram. Four more blasts shot up deep inside the 205 pound bodybuilder before his orgasm cooled down.

Tom just stared up into the hulking teen's eyes. He noted the look of pure power and total superiority.

Ted looked down into the bodybuilder's eyes and grinned. He pulled the 205 pound man from his slowly deflating 15 incher and held him horizontally. He grabbed Tom's torso with his left paw and his strong quads with his right paw  and began curling him up and down to work his arms. "Yeah! Noting like pumping up the 35 inch canons after getting off", he grunted and felt the blood flow into his mighty arms and pump up the titanic muscles as he cranked out perfectly controlled reps. He didn't even notice his cousin cautiously crawling out off the bedroom.

Anotehr great chapeter!!! Ted deserve a bit more size, i love him like a real freak! 450/500 lbs of pure muscles ot 7 foot....and then he try to show his super strong power, curl some cars, dominate all competitors in a show and then rule the world hahahhahah ( diabolic-me on )

• Upvote 1