The Flexorcist (1)

One

The sun shinned down on the stately buildings of Orchid University. The excitement of a new school year floated in the air above the now still deserted campus. The hasty steps of some assistant trying to gain the favor of a professor resounded through the silent hallways. The dean lit his pipe and smiled as he thought of the hordes of students that would revive his sleepy university in a week, ending the summer holiday.

In the gym, the clanging of a racked weight and deep grunts filled the room. “Yeah!”, Keith yelled out as he got up from the bench. Good idea to come a week early, he thought, I’ll have the gym for myself to train for wrestling. He strutted over to the locker room and stripped off his workout gear. He turned to the big mirror and admired his well built physique. Standing 6’1 tall and having bulked up to 195 pounds during the summer, Keith was one of the biggest athletes of Orchid University and the undisputed number two of the wrestling team. These 20 pounds of extra bulk will finally give me the chance to take the number 1 position, he thought as he inspected his muscular body in the mirror. He smirked as he flexed his arms and his 17.5 inch biceps grew into meaty balls of vein-covered muscle. His fingers rubbed the bulk of his pumped, striated pecs and slid down to caress the grooves of his cut six-pack. He ended his show with a most muscular, making his bulgy muscles explode all over his body.

Keith headed to the shower area, turned on the water and let the hot water massage his big frame. He slowly rubbed soap all over his body, caressing all the cuts and grooves his fingers encountered. He closed his eyes and turned back and forth to rinse off the soap, enjoying the relaxing feeling of the liquid heat. I now have a 10 pound advantage on Sean, he thought, I’ll have my revenge for last year.

Memories of the narrowly lost Orchid championship filled Keith’s mind. His then 175 pound body had been no real match for Sean’s 185 pounds. The only reason the match had been close was due to Keith’s technique. No other wrestler equaled his superior technique, even Sean had admitted that he owed his victory to his bigger frame. During their match, Keith had used all his agility and technical knowledge to outmaneuver his larger opponent. He’d managed to free himself several times from Sean’s grip by wriggling out off his locks and strangleholds. In the end, Keith’s muscles had been too fatigued to keep up with his larger opponent and Sean had pinned him under his 185 pound body. Afterwards Sean had respectfully extended his hand to help him up and had honored Keith in his victory speech. Ever since the two had been best friends. Sean had given Keith some pointers on bulking up and had offered him to work out together; Keith had returned the favor by helping to improve Sean’s technique. Their training sessions had lead them to new victories: Sean had claimed the national title and together they had taken the tag team title.  

This year all those titles are mine. Sean may be taller, he’ll be number two, Keith thought, with my superior technique and my 10 pound advantage he’ll be no match for me. I’ll be king of the team and he’ll be at my mercy.

A thwacking sound cut his thoughts and Keith opened his eyes. His meaty cock had hardened to its 8 inches and smacked against his muscular abs at the thought of being the top dog of the wrestling team. He grabbed his hard 8 incher and stroked the warm shaft with his right hand. He reclosed his eyes and visualized their upcoming match.

The match will last as long as I want it to, he thought, I could pin him in the first round. Let him dominate me and suddenly reverse the roles. Let him wear himself out on my technically superior defense and simply pinning him in the end. Or I could take him in a bear hug and push the fight out of him with my meaty arms.

Keith’s breathing fastened and his 8 incher throbbed in his grip at the thought of physically dominating his formerly larger friend. Pleasure exploded through his body as the image of Sean begging for mercy and to be released from his muscular arms filled his mind. Keith’s muscles flexed and he moaned loudly as cum blasted from his throbbing cock. Three big loads shot from his 8 incher and splattered across the tiled wall.

Keith opened his eyes exhaustedly and turned off the water. He strutted through the foggy shower area, his semi-hard cock thwacking against his muscular quads, passed the mirror as he entered the locker room and rubbed himself dry with a fresh towel. The soft sensation of the towel on his hard muscles and the thoughts of dominating the wrestling season that kept filling his mind, made his cock inflate back to hardness. A sound in the hallway made Keith realize that the cleaning staff was already at work. He quickly grabbed his boxers and put them on; the head of his 8 incher refused to be locked away. Keith quickly put on his clothes and left the locker room with obviously tented pants. I can’t wait for next week and see the look on Sean’s face, he thought as he headed to his room.

With each day of the final week of the summer holiday that passed, the campus came more and more to life: severe looking, old professors bossed their assistants around like servants; slightly intimidated freshmen searched their way in a new environment; the elder students excitedly greeted each other and discussed their summer adventures.

Keith underwent the whole process with an absent mind. He avoided the now crowded hallways and continued following his summer routine: eat, lift, eat, lift some more and sleep. On Friday, his routine was suddenly disturbed as a slender looking guy walked in his room.

“I’m Anton”, the guy said as he walked over to Keith resting on his bed. Anton stepped back slightly as Keith got up on his feet and towered over him.

“Keith”, he replied, “top wrestler. You here to help me with my studies?”.

“No”, Anton mumbled looking up into Keith’s eyes, “we’ve got pared cause we’re both athletes. I’m a swimmer.”

“Cool. I’m gonna hit the gym”, Keith said as he strutted past his new roommate and left the room.

“How was your summer, buddy?”

Keith turned around and saw Sean entering the locker room. He smirked as his 6’3 friend approached him.

“Okay I guess”, Keith said, “got here on Monday to settle in. They’ve paired me with this scrawny swimmer this year.”

“Know the feeling, buddy. I’ve gotten a 5’5 midget gymnast to share my room with. A European exchange student or something. You’ve gotten bigger, haven’t you?”, Sean stated as he inspected Keith’s physique covered by his tight shirt.

“Had to be able to resist your strength in wrestling, buddy. Up to 195 pounds, I’ve bulked 20 pounds of pure muscle. Looks like I could claim that number one position this year”, Keith replied with a smirk.

“Easy there, K. I’m still taller. We’ll have to see those new muscles of you into action first”, Anton answered.

Several other wrestlers had entered the locker room during this conversation and formed a circle around the two buddies. One wrestler yelled: “Show the goods, Keith!”. The others followed, chanting: “Strip! Strip!”.

Keith smiled and raised his hands to silence his team mates. “Okay, I’ll show you ladies what a real man looks like”, he said as he moved in front of the large mirror. Cheers and hurrahs filled the room as he lifted his shirt to reveal his improved physique.

Keith flexed his arms, letting his 17.5 inch guns explode upwards; he then flexed his meaty pecs, sending striations over the hard surface; he tightened his washboard abs into a deeply grooved six-pack. “Looks like there’s a new king on this team, boys”, he said as he relaxed his muscles.

“Hail to the king! Hail to the king!”, the other wrestlers yelled.

“The old king doesn’t agree”.

Sean’s remark silenced the room and he moved next to Keith in front of the mirror.

“Those extra pounds of beef look good on you, buddy. But you’re not the only one that bulked up during summer. I’ve gained 30 pounds of solid muscle and am up to 215 pounds! Check this out.”, Sean said as he ripped off the baggy shirt that had been hiding his physique.

4 rows of big, hard looking, cut abs led up to the meaty rack formed by his orb-like pecs; deep striations and veins were pushed against the paper-thin skin as Sean the steely muscles on his massive chest; his broad shoulders hardened in the process.

“Let’s check out the royal artillery”, he said as he raised his arms and flexed. Vascular, meaty balls of muscle sprang upwards into hard, vein infested footballs as he brought in his forearms; heavy triceps hung from his arms to complete the picture. “Looks like my 20 inch howitzers outsize your 17.5 inch guns, buddy”.

Hurrahs once again filled the locker room as the wrestle team cheered Sean’s impressive physique. Keith’s mouth hung open in amazement and defeat. He nodded respectfully to Sean and decided to hit the showers to wash off his frustration.

The hot water relaxed Keith’s body and mind. I’ll work out like never before to outsize him by the end of the year for the Orchid championship, Keith thought as he massaged his pecs. His fingers played with his big nipples, sending blood to his inflating cock.  He shivered as a hand grabbed his shoulder. He turned around to face the intruder and saw Sean looking down on him.

“I didn’t mean to put you down, buddy. I just had to make clear to the team that I’m still running the show. I needed the extra bulk to keep my edge on you. We both know that you’re superior technique is unmatched.

Don’t worry, I’ll push you beyond your limits in the gym to help you bulk up some more this year. And now we’ll certainly be unbeatable as a tag tam”, Sean said.

“I’ll remind you of it”, Keith replied as he headed for the locker room.

“You don’t have to stop showering, buddy”, Sean said as he turned on a shower, “I don’t mind displaying my muscles”.

“It’s okay”, Keith answered, “you know the unwritten law of the locker room: smaller guys have to clear the showers when the big guys come in. You’re over 200 pounds now, so I’m no longer in your league here. Besides I’m done anyway.”

The first week of the new academic year passed gently and new routines were formed. Sean kept his promise and pushed Keith to the max during their intense workouts. Their respective roommates revealed to be nice guys, but didn’t understand the unwritten law and codes yet. Two days ago, Sean had saved them from being beaten up by a few big football players as they didn’t clear the shower zone. The three beefy football players were pushing the 160 pound Anton and 165 pound Tomas around when Sean had stepped in and freed them. Keith and Sean had explained the code to them to avoid more damage.

During the first weekend of the academic year, Sean entered his room as he returned from the gym. His workout had been shortened by the entrance of Vicky, his girlfriend. Her curly blond hair had easily distracted him from the weights and he’d worn her out on a bench. Afterwards, as she was lying on his muscular body, she had kept going on about Keith’s bigger frame and how it would feel if she got sandwiched between their muscular bodies. Sean had discarded the thought and said that he wouldn’t share his girl with anyone. She’d disappeared disappointedly and Sean had called it a day.

He’d bumped into Keith in the hallway and they’d decided to hang out in Sean’s room to discuss some new techniques for their next match. We were discussing some grips as Tomas entered the room, carrying an old, black book.

“Hi, guys”, he said as he walked by us.

“Hi, little guy”, Sean replied, “what are you reading?”.

“Oh, some old family book on demons and demon hunting in my home country.”

“Hey, it would be cool to talk with a spirit”, Keith said.

“Oh no, that’s too dangerous”, Tomas replied instantly.

“Come on”, Keith said as he and Sean got up in front of Tomas and folded their arms in front of their chests.

Surrounded by these muscular giants, Tomas reluctantly accepted and installed the three of them in a circle on the floor.

“Grab each other’s hands”, Tomas said, “Let’s start the incantation. O spiritus timoris, veni ad nos. Oramus per audire vocem suam. Veni! Veni! Veni !”

“He seems to be on strike”, Keith said laughingly as nothing happened.

“Silence!”, Tomas spoke out loud, “Don’t disturb the ritual! Spiritus timoris, vocamus te! Veni! Veni! Veni!”

The room went dark as he spoke.

Laughter filled the room as Sean turned the lights on again.

“You’re messing with powers beyond your imagination”, Tomas said angrily, “We might as well end it.”

“No, Keith replied, “Let’s do it one more time. We’ll behave this time.”

“Okay”, Tomas said knowing very well that he couldn’t get up unless Keith and Sean let him, “Just be quiet this time! Spiritus, spiritus, spiritus, vocamus te! Oramus per audire vocem tuam. Veni ! Veni ! Veni !”

A weird chill invaded the room as the lights went out again and strange whisper resounded in the back ground.

“I’m not buying this shit”, Sean said and broke the circle.

“No!”, Tomas yelled out as a loud bang filled the room.

The chill and whisper disappeared as the lights went back on.

“Shit”, Keith said anxiously pointing at Tomas’ lifeless body lying on the floor, “Is he breathing?”

Sean grabbed Tomas’s body with his left hand and effortlessly pulled him up to check his pulse. “Yeah, he’s breathing. And he moves”, he said as he felt Tomas’ body cramping in his grip, “I’ll put him in bed and he’ll sleep it off.”