Reunited

momopeach

Hey all. My first time posting a story here (though I posted a couple stories on the old forum back in the day). Hopefully this is the write place to post this story. I wrote it in about an hour. I just woke up today and felt like I needed to get this out, not matter what. It was a bit rushed, so any feedback would be great.

Here you go!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“You don’t have to worry because I’m right here!” Not that I was ever much of a knight, but for my best friend Leon I could be. I remember telling him those exact words when we were in high school together. I was 17 when he was 14. Leon was an easy target to pick on: short, small, and spectacle-wearing. Having been bullied in my own past, I knew a little bit of what he was going through. 

“Now now, be nice and get lost.” He and I met when some other kids were picking on him. Bullying disguised as roughhousing and playing. Like kids do. Being the “old” dude on campus at the time, those kids listened like I was some king. Which felt pretty awesome and cool, not gonna lie. I just needed a crown and scepter to top it all off. I knew, however, I probably couldn’t be a kind to my own bullies back then, but I sure could help those who were even smaller than me. 

“You okay?” I asked Leon back then. Granted, I wasn’t much bigger. I was only 5′9″ and pretty thin and flat all around. But I was a good two inches taller than Leon, and that counted for a lot back in those high school days.

“Yeah” he said quietly. “T-thanks. Who are you?”

I smiled back at him, “Aiden.” I asked him who he was, what grade he was in, things like that. We really hit it off, and we found out we had a lot in common, despite the 3 year age gap. Now,  3 years in high school might has well be 30 years as an adult, but even so, we were able to connect and bond. Soon enough, we ended up becoming best friends. Hanging out, playing games, watching shows. All the fun stuff you do as a teenager.

Not that I stopped doing that. But at 22 years old today, I have all that adulting stuff to do. Despite being bullied every now and then, I still miss some things about high school. I miss seeing friends every day, I miss school events, I miss not having to worry about money. And I miss Leon.

BBBZZZZZZZZ!

“Ugh,” I muttered to myself. “I really need a new alarm.” I shut off my alarm and stumbled out of bed. Another dream about the day I met Leon. I’ve been having a lot lately. I wonder why.

“Well,” I told my reflection in the bathroom mirror, “probably because I’m going to see him today for the first time in 4 years.” 

Yeah, that’s probably why.

After I graduated high school, I stayed home and started college. Leon’s family though moved across the state for his father’s work. At least that was part of it. I figured another part was because he didn’t really have any friends other than me in high school. If he wanted to stay, I’m sure his parents would have. Seems to have worked out well though. Apparently his dad got a huge raise, his mom found a better job, and overall they were living a cushy life, at least from what Leon told me. We texted and talked on the phone, but the distance and our busy schedules just made it too hard to ever meet up. Until today. 

“Dude, I’m moving back to your town!” I remember Leon calling me a couple months ago to tell me that, practically blowing my eardrums out. 

“What?! Really?!” I was so excited that I literally thought he was lying to me. 

“Yup. I’m moving back to go to college there. Since I’m 18 now it’s all cool. We have to meet up when I move in. I’ve missed you a ton.”

And I missed him too. I finished up getting ready and got in my car to head over to his address, the anxiety and excitement being nearly overwhelming. 

“Can’t believe it’s really been 4 years, I said as a turned the engine on. “It’s surreal to think we’re finally meeting in person again.”

I finally drove up to his place. I texted him that I was there. This is my best friend, but I couldn’t help but be nervous. What’s his personality like? Does he still like the stuff he liked when he was 14? What does he look like? Is his favorite ice cream topping still nacho cheese (which I always thought was super gross)? A thousand more thoughts rushed in my head when I got another text.

“Come in. The door’s unlocked.”

I walked slowly up the steps, and put my fingers on the door, taking a moment to breath. I couldn’t really take anything in. I’ll finally get to see my best friend again after all these years. My heart was racing, and palms sweating. I told myself to chill, this is Leon here. I calmed myself down finally, and went to open the door. But, before I could, the door opened from the other side, and there was Leon standing there, smiling at me.

“Took you long enough! Figured I should make sure you didn’t run off.”

Yeah, I wasn’t so calm anymore.

I studied Leon’s face. And it was definitely him. Short, brown hair, beautiful green eyes, framed by thick, black glasses. But that’s all that was the same. 

I took a look, and this Leon didn’t looked weak or small. He was ripped, muscular, and hard everywhere I looked. He was wearing a tight, navy blue v-neck shirt. I’ve never seen him in a shirt so tight, but I could see why. He wanted to show off something he didn’t have the last time we saw each other. I could see his massive pecs stretching the fabric of the t-shirt, with practically a valley between his chest peeking through from his shirt. I looked down his body and you look see his abs underneath his clothes. They weren’t even peeking, it was right in your face. 

His right arm was resting on the door frame, and I could see an arm like I’ve never seen before. He wasn’t even flexing, but his arm was huge and rippling with muscle. It didn’t look like he had an ounce of fat on it. I could see every striation between the muscles, and the giant biceps and triceps stretching the sleeves of the t-shirt back, looking like it could rip the fabric. I took a glance at his wide lats, which made him look like a colossus before me. There was so much I couldn’t even take it all in. 

“H-hey Leon.” I barely could sputter that much out. 

“What? After 4 years I don’t get a hug?” He wrapped his powerful arms around my waist and thrust me into him, hugging and squeezing me tightly. I never felt such power before. My thin chest against his thick pecs, my small hands on his rock-hard abs. He let go, and then I noticed it. Not only was he stronger than before, but he was taller. The kid who was at least two inches shorter than me was now at least 3 inches taller. I went from literally looking down at Leon to staring up to meet his eyes. 

“Come in,” he said, “I’ll show you the place. 

He grabbed my hand and led me inside. I noticed how vascular his forearms were. Veins traversing his arm like a roadmap. As he was leading me into his family room, my eyes went from his forearm to his backside. And as a butt man myself, I have to say that Leon’s butt must have been carved on a Sunday because even God himself would have had to take a day off to appreciate it. It filled his tight, navy jeans so well that it looked like you could bounce a quarter off of it. And I was very tempted to try, until Leon spun me around. 

“So, he said, his arms stretched wide. I think he was trying to show off the room. but I couldn’t pay any attention to anything other than his magnificent body, “Do you like what you see?”

“Oh, definitely. I’d love to see even more.” 

He gave me a little smirk. “I was hoping you’d say that.” 

Next thing I knew Leon ripped his shirt off, lifted me off the ground and pinned me against a wall. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I have to say I was enjoying it. We ended up being eye-level, his strong arms wrapped around me tight again as he leaned into me.

“So Aiden,” he whispered into my ear, “Did you miss me?” I felt his wrap get tighter, and my legs started wrapping around him, with hardly any air between our bodies. 

I wasn’t sure who this Leon was. But I absolutely, positively, want more of him. 

• Upvote 11