Magic Orb (Dave Pov)

leogrando

Hello this ismy first story in this forum so please critique and comment if you want some continuation...

DAVE POV

Hello My Name is Dave and i’m 21 Years Old and my Brother Todd 25 years old. We are moving together to a brand new house since our parents kicked me away, because i’m gay. My brother meanwhile are okay for me being gay. So there’s that. I’m just an average guy with an average life, but with a little bit of gayness.

I love my brother, he is very kind, funny, and awesome guy. Also he is actually super hot and ripped, because he’s a part time trainer in the nearest gym. But i don’t have such an obsession for my brother because i prefer a more big and muscular who can protect me.

Sorry everything start normally, we move in, unpacked our stuff, explore the place and suddenly…

“Bro! Look What do i found!” Todd

I rushed up stair to the attic and then saw my brother holding some dildo.

“What the Hell are you doing bro!?” Me

“Relax Bro, Looks like someone left someone happy toys” Todd

“Dude, They are used toys, we don’t know who use it” Me

“Yeah, but look there is a lot of them, like this double dildo, this beads and…”

“How do you know all this stuff?”

“My-ex have some of these, and this weird cristal ball?”

“Uhm, anyway i will continue unpack and you do you okay don’t do anything stupid’

“Yeah…”

After saying that i leave the attic, while my brother still staring at this amber colored Crystal ball. He looked into it very deeply, but i leave the attic and left my brother. I continue to unpacked my stuff. A couple minutes later, I hear screaming from the attic, I drop everything and rushed to the attic. And then i saw it

My Brother on the ground, without any clothing, only his hand covering his Erect penis and his clothing as a pillow. I quickly rushed to him

“Dude what the hell are you doing?” Me

“The Orb, I want The orb” Todd

“The Orb?” Todd

I Looked around for the orb and it was nowhere to be found. I Touch my Brother fore head and it felt very hot like burning hot. Without thinking any further, I try to carry him into his room and cover him up as much as i can. And try to calm the fever. When i try to make him drink some water he suddenly move erratically and scream.

“GOD!! MY ASS!! MY ASS IS BURNING!!!” Todd

Shocked, I quickly take the bed cover and touch and see his ass,there was nothing there. It does feel a little bit hot and his skin is turning red. He is still moving frantically, so i moved into his bed and hug him and pray lord to stop the torturing in my brother. I keep hug him and cuddle very hard, even though he is trying to break it. I pray for my brother, because i don’t have any family that truly love me aside him. Around 5 pm, he start to calm down, the fever is down and he is a sleep. So i quietly move from the bed and let him sleep.

“Don’t Leave big bro, Fight the Torture” Me

I shut down the light and close the door

The next day, I wake up and do my morning routine, showering, brushing, jerking,etc. I checked my brother room and he isn't there. Then i smell some egg and quickly run to the kitchen and i found my brother. But I was shocked.

“Yo Little bro! Do you want some breakfast?” Todd

He is my brother, but dude his body isn't my brother’s, this body is bigger, veinier and more ripped than my brother’s. His pec looks more meaty, more firm and look mor define.His biceps look bigger, alot bigger and those thick vein. Finally his abs are more defined and filled and those thick vein leading to i presume a big bulge because the counter is blocking my view. I stared to his body to long.

“Earth to lil’bro? Earth to little bro? Comin?” Todd

“Uhm, Sorry. I just.. Hmmm…” Me

“I ask do you want some breakfast or do you want to taste some of this?” Todd

He is doing the Double biceps pose and i stare, Deeply stare.

“So which one do you like little bro?” Todd

To be continue….

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6