The Web Diary Of A Skinny Geek Pt 4

Mickyh29

10/4/13

Today started with 2 knocks on my house door within a space of 10 mins, the first was the protein shakes, creatine and bcaa i had ordered the day before, the second was the one i had eagerly been waiting for for 3 days, the russian super quick growth pills, i stored the supplements away in my room but kept the pills out so i could inspect them. The bottle was plain black with a bright red sticker on it, the front of it had big white letters it read гигантский I googled the translation, it meant GARGANTUAN,a wry smile appeared on my face upon reading the translation, i translated the description of how to use them and i was surprised by what it said, here is the translation:

There are 200 pills in this bottle, each pill will increase your weight by 10lb and add 2" to all your muscles! Enjoy your GARGANTUAN life.

I had to read it again to make sure i was seeing right, i quickly did the math,if i took all the pills i would add 2000lb to my frame and 400" to my muscles, wow!!! That was just by using the pills, i've not even took into account my food and supplement consumption and my workouts, the question i asked myself was do i wanna take all the tablets!!! The label said to take it on a night time before bed.

With all the excitement of the pills i had forgotten that i was meeting jack at the gym for our workout, i prepped my protein shake with added creatine powder and some bcaa tablets and headed off to meet him. Jack was waiting for me in the changing room, his shirt clinging to his tight ripped body, his thick thighs poking out of his shorts, even though all my thoughts were about me wanting to get freaky big i still had a soft spot for my bro, after all he got me started on the gym road, but seeing that freaky huge guy alex at college i only have thoughts for getting huge!!!!

My gym routine was the same as day one, but over the week i have got my form sorted and lifting a little more weight, so at least i know im doing something right. At the end of the workout while in the locker room jack told me that he was going away for a week with his club for warm weather training but still encouraged me to use the gym in his absence, oh dont worry i will i said to myself.

After i had showered i left the gym to go to college for my one lesson of the day, shitty numeracy, at least i had the pills and my looming growth to keep me from falling asleep, i didn't tell buff dave and my mates about the pills i want it to be a surprise hehe!!! 

Alex wasn't hard to spot with his massive size, i swear his arms must be at least 60" and his back is so wide he even struggles to get through double doors! Anyway i plucked up the courage to talk to him, i asked him how he got so big, he told me it was a long story but he was given some strange liquid by his brothers girlfriend, who was now his gf, i told him i'd love to be that size or bigger, and pigs might fly he told me, haha just you wait i thought.

I caught up with buff dave, who i have to say is looking buffer, his clothes looking fucking skin tight now, he told me he had fallen more for the gym, he flexed his bicep, man it looked damn fine, he said it now measured 19". Seeing all this muscle was burning me up inside but i knew that the pills will make me so much bigger and stronger than him in a few days.

Thats all i wanna say today, sorry for the shortness but im to excited about the pills and what i will look like tomorrow morning, im now off to pop my first pill, here goes!!!!!!

• Upvote 3