Transformation Part I: Mutation - Chapter Five

Fulano

Previous Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1318-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-four/

CHAPTER FIVE

The vast granite face along the northern edge of Yosemite Valley towered over 2000 feet overhead. I could easily see the top through the breaks in the snow-laden canopy of the forest. The sky was clear and blue though the morning sun had not yet touched the valley floor.

The snow, which blanketed the ground in all directions, nearly reached my knees. I was completely nude and the dark skin of my massively muscled body stood out in stark contrast to the field of white. Although I could sense the temperature of the snow and air and knew it was well below freezing, I did not feel cold. This did not surprise me. Temperature had become irrelevant.

I looked around carefully. The forest was still and quiet. I was alone. The valley was thinly populated during the winter months.

A tall white cedar roughly 50 feet ahead caught my eye. The trunk was perhaps two yards in diameter and soared well over 150 feet high. It would do perfectly and my eternally erect cock began spasming wildly in anticipation as I strode toward it.

I looked down at my fantastic tool, which slung cum from side to side each time my immense thighs rolled around each other, and smiled. I was also excited to see what it could do.

My legs plowed through the deep snow without effort, of course, and upon reaching the large tree, I drove the full length of my yard-long cock into its trunk, compressing and shattering the surrounding wood. The great cedar shuddered as my shaft penetrated centuries of growth and sent thousands of pounds of accumulated snowfall crashing to the ground around me.

The resistance of the trunk was of course no match for my cock, yet still brought great pleasure. I remained still for some time and observed as the tree, still fully impaled on my manhood, shook violently with each throb of my mighty cock and sent additional snow sliding down to the growing mound that surrounded the tree. I stretched my powerful arms around the trunk, able to embrace roughly half of its 18-foot circumference. Then, sinking my fingers through the bark and into the tree, I carefully held it in place as I pulled back with my hips and slammed my cock back home.

The trunk splintered on impact, splitting the tree lengthwise as great cracks ran dozens of feet upward as well as down into its roots. Still more snow and debris rained down around me but I continued to hold the tree upright as I pulled back and drove my cock into it one last time, this time with all my might.

My cock, balls and pelvis struck the tree with such force that over half of it exploded into particles no larger than splinters and sent a sonic boom crashing outward through the surrounding forest. Cum gushed dozens of yards from my tool while the tree-turned-cloud of sawdust expanded and showered down over thousands of square yards of forest. At the same time, the shattered remains of the upper part of the tree crashed down around me as echoes of the tree’s destruction returned from the surrounding valley walls. The valley reverberated from the explosion even as I turned my attention to the sheer granite face only a few hundred feet away. I grinned. My indestructible cock throbbed larger and harder still, quivering with excitement at this new opportunity to demonstrate its absolute dominance over all things. I took a step toward the granite wall and...

I fell. A loud crash jolted me to consciousness and I found myself face down in my bed and covered with lint and shredded foam. I rolled over and sat up, only to find that my raging erection had extended down through my mattress. As I rolled, my cock lifted and stretched the mattress before popping out. Matt stood on the far side of the room staring at me, completely speechless. His face was almost white. Hank was nowhere to be seen.

I stood and turned back to the remains of my bed. I had literally drilled a hole through the mattress and broken the bed frame. Instinctively, I looked down and examined my cock, which remained rock hard. As far as I could tell through the paste of cum and lint, there wasn’t a scratch on it. I held it in my hands ... big, fucking Alpha Stud cock.

“That must have been one hell of a dream,” I heard Matt say.

Nine feet tall with a yard-long cock? Yes, it was one hell of a dream. But it was ridiculous to even imagine such a thing and I unwillingly tore my eyes away from my tool and turned back to him. “Are you hurt?” I asked.

He shook his head. “No.”

“Where’s Hank?”

“He went home to get something for you to wear to work as requested.”

I looked back at the bed. “How long was I...?”

“Fucking the bed? Just a few minutes.”

He remained on the far side of the room. I frowned, suddenly concerned. “You don’t have to be afraid of me, Matt,” I said apologetically. “I adore you.”

“It’s just...” He looked down and shuffled his feet. “The television, the bed ... what’s next?”

My mind raced. He had a point, but then he didn’t. “Okay. The TV was just stupid,” I admitted. “I lost my temper. But the bed, Matt, I was asleep.”

“That mattress could have been my ass,” he said.

He was right and that worried me. I automatically brought my hands to my head, which made me acutely aware of how large my biceps had grown. “We’ll get separate beds,” I said.

“What were you dreaming about, anyway?”

I rolled my eyes. “I ... I ... I fucked a tree. In Yosemite. And destroyed it.” It sounded even more ridiculous to say than it did to remember.

His eyebrows shot up. “You ... really?” It was all he managed to say before he burst into laughter.

“I told you I was having strange dreams,” I said crossly, though I was more relieved than annoyed at his reaction. In the end, I just didn’t want him to fear me. I walked over and picked him up, cradling him in my arms. “Come on, let’s take a shower together,” I said as I carried him into the bathroom. His cock was fully erect by the time I set him down. Mine was still hard from the dream.

As I walked to work in Hank’s clothes, I realized that my penis was going to be a problem no matter what pants I wore. It was hard more often than not, and even soft it was absurdly thick. Thankfully, Hank’s shirt truly was gigantic, so it hung low enough to cover my crotch and hence my prominent bulge. I resolved to buy a new wardrobe that evening.

Despite the tent I wore, people looked and stared. It was impossible to hide my massive traps, pecs and shoulders. Still, it was better than nothing and I managed to make it to the job site without anyone kneeling before me.

The morning passed uneventfully, but I could tell that the guys, including Mark, were still watching me. I again puzzled over the fact that I drew so much more attention that Hank. He was every bit as impressive. Something else was at work here.

I remained in the sun as much as possible, just as I had the day before, and when no one could see me I worked shirtless so that I could feel the sunlight on my torso. My skin seemed hungry for it, as if it were soaking it up to satisfy a craving. When lunchtime rolled around, I returned to the stock of unprepared beams, only this time I climbed to the top of the ten-foot stack, found a spot that wasn’t in the shadow a nearby building, and stretched out on the sun-heated steel. I was asleep in seconds.

I woke to the sound of someone shouting my name and sat up, instantly aware of two things: one, my muscles had grown yet thicker, and two, I had a raging erection that had apparently popped the button off Hank’s pants and forced the zipper all the way down. I was also dripping with sweat.

“Shit!” I yelled, jumping to my feet.

“Jamal!” the man called again. It sounded like Mark.

“Yeah, yeah. Hold on!” I called back. “Son of a bitch,” I mumbled to myself as I tried to figure out what to do with my cock.

I pulled Hank’s shirt over my wet torso and tried to force my tool back into my pants, which I quickly realized was impossible. It was simply too big now. Instead, I pulled it up so that it covered my navel and using my tool belt, strapped it against my abs. With any luck, no one would notice. I grabbed my safety vest and hardhat. After checking the area one last time, I climbed down to the ground. A feeling of dread descended on me.

Mark stood waiting with an iPad in hand. He held it up. “Would you take a look at this?”

I exhaled, relieved at his businesslike tone, but when I moved to take it, he put his arm down.

“In the office,” he said before turning and walking in that direction.

My sense of dread returned and I followed him back to the temporary building.

Walking proved to be a distracting exercise as my belt and cock rubbed against each other. The friction of the thick, worn leather stimulated me to the point that I could feel the pre-cum spurt with each step and it took every bit of willpower I had to keep from tearing the belt off, seizing my great cock with both of my powerful hands and rubbing off the most powerful orgasm anyone had ever seen.

Once back in the office, I noticed that Mark was very careful not to look at me. He handed me the iPad.

“Just play the video,” he said as he sat at his desk and studied its surface. Sweat was beading up on his forehead despite the air conditioning.

The video filled the screen and I immediately recognized our job site. Someone in the high rise across the street from us had recorded it, I estimated from around the 12th floor. I saw the staging area for the building’s steel beams. The camera zoomed in on a figure climbing to the top of the stack and my heart leapt into my throat. “Oh, fuck,” I said.

I watched myself, in the clarity of high-definition, remove my hat, belt and shirt before leaning back onto the beams and stretching. My hands and feet twitched slightly and stopped moving, and then the playback accelerated. In the span of about two minutes, which according to the time indicator at the lower right of the frame covered about an hour, my penis grew erect and burst out of the jeans. This last part was shown more slowly and in excruciating detail. My crotch filled the screen.

The already prominent bulge in my pants grew, expanding and adjusting, until the head of my cock poked above the waist of the jeans and continued growing until it eclipsed my navel. At the same time, my organ thickened considerably until the button holding my fly closed was clearly being stressed. Even as I watched in horror, for I knew I would be unemployed shortly, my cock stirred in real time. Seen from an outside point of view, my tool was nothing less than epic. Despite my worry, my heart pounded with excitement. Employed or not, I was redefining extreme masculinity with each passing day.

And still my cock expanded in the video. The head continued its journey over my abs, which even relaxed were beautifully defined. The shaft lengthened and thickened, the waist of my pants stretched more and more, until my cock burst free and sprung upward with enough force to completely unzip my pants. The button went flying out of frame.

The camera then slowly zoomed out from my throbbing cock, which bobbed visibly, until my entire heavily muscled body filled the frame, my pant legs noticeably tighter, each egg-sized testicle bulging against the denim. I imagined that my torso and arms looked more thickly muscled, but I couldn’t be sure without side-by-side images for comparison. Still, I knew I had grown again. Sleeping in the sun seemed to do it.

The movie ended. I truly didn’t know why to say. There was nothing I could say. Finally, I handed the tablet back. “Mark, I – ”

“This was uploaded an hour ago and a link sent to corporate,” he said. “It’s one of many uploaded today, including many of you just working. There are already dozens of pics of you all over the Internet. You have more than an audience. You have a fan club. It’s just a matter of time before this hits the media.”

He continued to stare at his desk as he wiped the sweat that was pouring down his face. “Jamal, you know I like you, you’re a good guy and one hell of an ironworker, but I don’t have a choice.”

“A choice to what? You’re firing me?” It was what I had expected since the beginning of the video, but hearing it was another matter entirely.

He instinctively looked at me only to freeze. His next word hung from his mouth unspoken. “Holy shit,” he said finally.

“STOP IT!” I yelled. Despite, or perhaps because of my newfound power over people, I felt helpless. I needed him as a friend and supervisor, not a groupie.

Someone pounded at the door. “Hey Mark,” someone yelled from outside. “Jamal in there? I need his spud wrench.”

I walked over and opened the door. It was Enrique, one of the electrical journeymen’s helpers. He was a tall young Puerto Rican kid. I watched his face go slack as he looked up at me and clapped my hands together twice to snap him out of it. “What’s up?” I asked.

“Fuck.” The kid blinked and shook his head. “Um ... can I borrow your spud wrench real quick? No one else is on the ground and the circuit breaker panel is locked. We need to cut off the power to the hoists ASAP. Just temporarily.”

“Where’s Jim?” Mark asked from behind me.

“He’s off site. It should just take a minute.”

He wanted to pop the lock, which of course was against the safety regs. I turned back to Mark, who was already on his radio making sure that both hoists were on the ground and empty. A minute later, he nodded at me. “You do it. Jim won’t mind. Then meet me back here.”

“My tools are in the truck,” he said by way of explanation as we walked over to the panel. “Thanks.”

He stared at me, openly gawking, until I felt uncomfortable. I was reminded of one of those dark fairy tales where someone makes a wish, gets exactly what he asked for, but finds that it came with unexpected and dire complications. Except that I hadn’t asked for this.

But I had accepted it. Yeah, I was hyper-masculine, insanely muscular, and growing more so each day. Yeah, my reproductive equipment was already magnificent beyond my wildest dreams. Yeah, I loved it. But it was also a pain in the ass. How was I supposed to have a normal life with everyone acting drugged in my presence?

“No problem,” I said as I wiped the sweat from my face. I knew the kid couldn’t help himself any more than Mark or Hank or Matt or anyone else that had seen me in the past day, but it was still frustrating and the sooner I popped the panel and got into Mark’s office the better. I gotta be able to work something out with him, I thought.

I pulled the wrench from my belt and placed the point between the panel’s thick, industrial gauge door and body. Then using the ball of my fist like a hammer, I lightly struck the head of the wrench to drive it in so I could pry the panel open.

Or so I thought.

The point of the tool, which was essentially a foot-long spike, passed completely through the panel and circuit breakers and directly into the electrical power supply to the work site. A shower of sparks exploded from the panel and my hardhat fell off, but I maintained my grasp on the wrench. My hand began to tingle.

“Shit!” Enrique exclaimed. “You okay?”

I heard him, but he seemed distant and unimportant. I was focused on the strange yet welcome sensation of energy flowing into my body. The tingling had spread down my arm and across my torso until my entire body seemed to be humming. It felt good, and I could feel my muscles trying to draw more and more current from the main as if I had been starved for weeks and finally seated in front of an all-you-can-eat buffet.

After several seconds, I smelled something burning and looked down to see that the soles of my work boots were melting. I was dimly aware of shouting and activity around me, but continued to hold the wrench even as my clothing caught fire.

My cock broke free and surged in size as I felt my muscles growing, demanding an ever-greater amount of electricity with each passing second until after perhaps two minutes, it was over. The power had shut off, either manually or by overload, and I released the spud wrench.

My boots and clothing had burned completely away. My tool belt had disintegrated; even my wallet was gone. Smoke was everywhere.

Hank and I stood behind yellow police tape in a crowd of hundreds that filled the street, unable to believe our eyes. Nearly an hour had passed since the explosion in the South Tower and there was little to do but watch and speculate. The upper parts of both towers continued to burn, feeding a massive plume of black smoke that drifted eastward.

The general consensus was that a jet had hit the North Tower, which of course was exactly what I saw. The cause of the explosion I saw in the South Tower was unknown, though some people claimed a jet had crashed into that building as well.

The air was charged with emotion. People wandered in the middle of the street, full of nervous energy but lacking a direction to channel it. Many, like us, were horrified and anxious but too morbidly fascinated to leave. Reporters and camera crews were showing up. The scene inside the taped-off area was chaotic. Emergency vehicles continued to arrive even as ambulances left. The wail of sirens was continuous. Everyone was shouting. Debris littered the street, some of it smoking.

“My cousin works in there,” Hank said, breaking a long silence. His accent suddenly seemed very thick.

“Which building?”

“South. We were supposed to meet for coffee in the mall.”

“I’m sure he got out,” I said hopefully.

“She,” he corrected. “I hope so. You think they are evacuatin’?”

His voice was breaking. I took his hand in mine. He squeezed back strongly.

“I don’t know,” I said. “I would assume so. At least the top half.”

“She works on one of the top floors. I tried to call but I can’t get through.”

I watched his face carefully. Behind the macho, bearded façade, Hank was a lot more troubled than he was letting on. “Talk to me, man,” I said.

He looked back at the burning buildings. His brow furrowed with pain. “My aunt and uncle raised me. I grew up wit her.” He took a deep breath. “She’s like my sister. She hates this bodybuilding shit but supports me anyway. To top it off, I just got back from hookin’ up around Europe. I haven’t seen her in weeks. Makes me feel bad.”

I put my hands on his amazingly huge shoulders and faced him. “Maybe she was planning to meet you before going up?” I gestured to all of the emergency vehicles. “There are a lot of rescue folks here. They’ll get her out.”

The air filled with screams and shrieks. A woman very near me was yelling “Oh my god! Oh my god!” repeatedly. I felt the ground vibrate and turned my head to the left in time to see the South Tower collapsing in on itself with a thunderous roar. I stared at it, eyes wide, refusing to believe what I was seeing. As it fell it transformed into an immense cloud of billowing dust and debris that expanded rapidly in our direction. I could see the leading edge of a roiling tsunami of debris rushing toward me yet I remained locked in place, frozen like a deer caught in headlights. Two people fleeing the angry cloud bumped into me before Hank seized my hand.

“RUN!” he yelled, and we were sprinting as fast as we could through an obstacle course of cars, buses and people. I knew the wall of dust was racing up behind us, impossible to escape, but still I fled until seconds later the sun went out and I couldn’t see an inch in front of me. I ran into what turned out to be a large truck – my shin struck something unyielding – and I crashed to the ground, gasping in pain and swallowing a mouthful of dust.

Other people began tripping over me and I rolled under the vehicle, gagging and coughing, trying without success to catch my breath. Even as I lay there I heard what sounded like a rain of hail striking the vehicle and street all round me. I had become separated from Hank and opened my eyes to nothing but a uniform orange-brown haze in all directions. I tried to call for him but only coughed. Then something heavy slammed into the truck.

I stood there at the job site, completely detached. My awareness returned as the smoke dissipated and I observed that my hair was not even singed. My skin was untouched. My muscles and cock were thicker and more massive. Over a dozen men stood around me, jaws slack, eyes glazed over, falling to their knees as I watched.

Several things became clear at once. I didn’t need a job; I would never have to work again. I didn’t need food; I could feed from electricity and sunlight. I had some degree of invincibility; fire did not harm me. I could grow bigger and stronger at will. It was impossible but so wondrous and intoxicating and intensely arousing that my cock felt easily hard and powerful enough to penetrate and destroy a tree, or pretty much anything for that matter.

It all added up to one thing. I couldn’t lead a normal life anymore because I was no longer meant to. A chill ran up my spine as I realized that everything had changed – everything – but I shoved the implications back into my subconscious, unwilling to face them.

Yet I couldn’t deny the incredible power my body commanded. I felt as if I had a massive pump but also something new. I felt denser and more solid. Permanent. Almost unmovable. I surveyed the growing number of men that collected around me, all on their knees in the dirt of the work site, some in classically submissive poses with arms behind backs and heads down, while others simply stared, dumbstruck.

My cock throbbed and spurted pre-cum, demanding that I fuck all of them right then. It took every ounce of self-control I possessed to keep from grasping and pumping it until I unloaded for them, demonstrating my superior equipment, spraying them as if to reward them for the complete submission they willingly offered.

I found myself wishing to speak to Hank. It was time to go home. I ignored my former co-workers and swaggered over to the lockers. Despite my additional mass and density, the hardness of my skin, I moved easily, freely.

I looked at my lock. It was a heavy duty, circular Brinks lock, stainless steel, designed to be difficult to cut with bolt-cutters. Curious to test my strength, I took it in hand, placed my thumb and forefinger on either side of the hardened steel hook and squeezed. It snapped almost without effort, which for some reason did not surprise me. I pulled it off and examined it briefly as it rested in the palm of my hand. Then bringing my fingers together in a fist, I crushed it.

I stared at the remains of the lock in my open palm before allowing it to fall to the ground. I removed my backpack from the locker and paused.

I was nude and realized that this did not bother me any longer. I was magnificent beyond reason. Everyone should see me in all my massively muscled hyper-masculine glory. But at the same time, I considered what would happen if I appeared in public naked. I could easily picture the accidents and chaos that would ensue. No. People weren’t ready.

I decided to cover with something.

I walked over to Mark, who had stepped out of the office minutes earlier only to fall to his knees a few steps away. He stared blankly at my cock, drooling.

“Mark, do you have any sweats with you? I need to borrow a pair.”

He didn’t respond.

“MARK!”

He tried to look up at me but his eyes only made it up to my massive pecs.

“I need to borrow a pair of sweats. Do you have any?”

He nodded as he continued staring at my chest. “In my bag,” He said blankly. “Just take them.”

Mark’s sweats, as large as they were, were still comically tight and I caused at least two accidents on the way home. My cock was simply impossible to hide so I gave up trying. It refused to go soft and wagged left and right as I walked, tenting out the sweats over a foot in front of me, continuously leaking pre-cum so that it looked as if I wet my pants. Which, I suppose, I had.

Every last person on the sidewalk stepped off to the side to watch me pass, either staring in awe, falling to their knees or both. I still had mixed feelings about their reactions, I still felt somewhat self-conscious, but I was not compelled to run and hide. Their awe was to be expected after all, their submission to me, perfectly natural.

Matt was sitting in my armchair and reading a book when I arrived home. I entered and looked around. My apartment was the cleanest it had been in weeks. The broken television was gone, the gallons of my pre-cum and cum had been cleaned from the rugs and floor, the frame of the bed had apparently been repaired and the mattress replaced.

He stood up to greet me, but quickly fell to the floor, dumbstruck. Forgetting myself, I ran forward, shaking the floor with each step, and picked him up. I hugged him carefully. “Thank you so much for cleaning up,” I said as I kissed his face. “This is a wonderful surprise to come home to!” But Matt’s mind was somewhere else entirely.

His hands were all over my body, groping, feeling, rubbing, exploring. His eyes were wide, his mouth gaping, his penis snaking down the leg of his cargo shorts. “You’re so ... so ... HUGE!” He exclaimed, finally able to speak. “And so hard, like a marble statue.”

I flexed my right arm and watched him melt. He reached up with his trembling left hand and placed it over the peak of my enormous biceps. It was so big that even with his fingers fully spread he couldn’t hold the entire ball of the flexed muscle. Then I felt him squeeze as he abruptly doubled over, even while still in my arms. “UGH!” He grunted and gasped for breath. “Ah! AH!”

I brought his mouth to mine as he shot his load and gently played with his tongue with my own. I could feel the warmth and movement of his breath, his beard on my lips. His scent again filled my nostrils, musky with a slight but distinct sharpness that drove me wild. He gazed into my eyes with the adoration and worship that he had given me since we first met, an all-consuming trust and submission that hit every button I possessed.

I carried him over to the bed and set him down. He continued to stare at me as if in a trance while I slipped out of Mark’s sweatpants. “Something new happened today,” I said as I stepped into the bathroom to retrieve the scale. I placed it on the floor at the foot of the bed. “Tell me what it says.”

Nothing. His eyes were riveted to my pounding, leaking cock.

“Matt, tell me what it says,” I repeated. Between the shelf of my pecs and my cock I could not see the display.

Slowly, ever so slowly, his eyes drifted down to the scale. “339 pounds,” he said. “Fuuuuuuuuuck.”

Next Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1532-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-six/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Thank you, anglekindle! I remember you from the old site, nice to "see" you again. I'm posting new chapters once the most recent one reaches a certain number of views or a week passes, whichever happens first :-)

Thank you, anglekindle! I remember you from the old site, nice to "see" you again. I'm posting new chapters once the most recent one reaches a certain number of views or a week passes, whichever happens first :-)

Wazzat? You want me to keep clicking the topic to exponentially increase the views so you can post the next part?

(Just kidding)

• Upvote 1