Hialmar

Chapter one is found here:

https://musclegrowth.co/topic/14044-ménage-à-trois/

Preceding chapter is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15373-ménage-à-trois-chapter-six/

Ménage à Trois

Chapter Seven

"You don't have to leave home for your workouts, do you?"

Dick was changing into the spare Adidas tracksuit bottoms Master had handed him.

"We do, but not for our morning workouts. My home gym is equipped for the exercises I've scheduled for mornings, but we need The Steel Factory for some of the exercises, especially rhomboid and the waist."

"The Steel Factory?"

"Sorry, forgot, that you are from out of town. One of my friends own The Steel Factory – a gym in a more working class part of the city. Not a posh gym with upper-class girls admiring their fashion brand tights, afraid of sweat. Not a gym-franchise eager to recruit as many members as possible, and eager, that their members spend as less time there as possible. But it isn't a gym populated by dickheads full of themselves, because they think, that they are the best thing since sliced bread, either. Nor is it a gym for powerlifters lost in the past. I think that Brawn managed to take his old gym into the modern age, without diluting the mood of the place. You will see."

Dick looked for a t-shirt. He didn't find any.

"Cub and I work out with naked chests at home. I'm sure you don't mind."

Dick didn't mind, but he felt too shy to say anything.

"Which schedule do you follow?"

"Uh. Entire body once a week. Twice if I find the time."

"Will not do. In the end of a full-body workout, you will be too tired to get any real effort into the exercises, and the muscles in the end of the schedule will not get what they need."

Master's shoulders and chest swung, and his legs waddled, as they entered the home gym in the basement. Daylight entered the narrow horizontal windows close to the ceiling. The room smelled like a locker room.

"Uh. If you say so. Nice to hear from an expert. So what are we training this morning?"

"Chest."

"Only chest? It sounds easy."

"You may regret those words."

An hour later, he regretted those words.

In the past, Dick had allowed just one or two exercises for chest, but Master and Cub instructed him in exercises he hadn't heard about. Some of them looked familiar, and he had probably seen more experienced gym-lads use them at the gym in his hometown. He had expected a warmup at a treadmill or a bicycle-machine, but Cub showed him how to begin his workout with a light barbell, at least Cub called it light. Master had to remove some of the weight-plates from the barbell, in order to adjust it to Dick's needs. After the warmup, they just increased the weights of the barbell. They then proceeded to three different cable-stand exercises. Dick had watched some of the big lads back home use cable-stands and grunting loudly while they were at it, but not in the particular angles Cub and Master told him about and showed him. Initially, he didn't understand the difference between the three exercises. It took him some time to understand how to follow Master's instructions, and some more time to understand how each of the exercises were supposed to feel, but then the difference dawned to him. It felt like reality turned and adjusted itself. A part of his brain, which he hadn't used before, awoke, and he began to feel a connection to his body, which he didn't have before. Three different angles. Performing the same exercises as Master and Cub, though at lower weights. Master's naked pecs beginning to swell. Cub's naked pecs beginning to swell. His own pecs beginning to swell, in a way he had never felt before. Then a tortuous exercise on a reclined bench and a single barbell, which felt too heavy. Then a dumbbell press he was familiar with, but Master insisted that Dick needed more resistance, than he was used to. He was surprised, when he found out, that Master was right: Dick was actually able to press heavier dumbbells, than he expected himself. Something happened to his self-esteem, and he could feel pump in his chest, but he could also feel nausea rise. The room suddenly felt unreal, and it looked like a bleak and beige filter had lowered itself over reality. Suddenly his consciousness faded, and everything went black.

He woke up with his back on a yoga mat and his feet on a training bench. Cub watched him with concern.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, I think so. This workout was probably too much for me."

"This time. You will improve. I did, innit?"

Master returned with a glass of water. It tasted salt and sweet.

"Rehydrating."

He began to feel better.

"What's next?"

"We are finished. Why extend the length of a workout beyond optimal effect? You do know, that stress hormones break down your gains, don't you? If you want to add some real muscle mass, you break down your muscle fibres as much as possible during a not too extended workout, and then stop the workout before the stress hormones restrain your recovery. It's all about maximizing your hypertrophy."

He finished his glass of salty and sweet water. Cub walked close to him on their way out to the showers and jacuzzi. Three plastic cups awaited them. Cub emptied his cup.

"What's that?"

"Branched Amino Acids. Speed up your recovery and gains. You may drink your's in the jacuzzi."

"In the ...?"

A few minutes later, all three of them sat in the jacuzzi. Master and Dick were sipping at their BCAA drinks, but Cub had finished his very swiftly.

"Feel ok?"

"Yes. I do now. And this is how you work out every time?"

"With different muscle groups, yes. Twice a day, some days. Different muscle groups, of course. But Sunday and Wednesday are just for recovery. No workouts, and lots of cheat food tomorrow."

"I think I could live like this."

Master smiled.

"I'm sure you could, Dick. How would you like your life to be?"

"It's fun to teach pupils, especially in those cases I'm able to help young people to a better life than their parents, but the town is narrow-minded. You know how it is, Harry ..."

Harry nodded.

"I wish I was more free. And it would be nice to work out more, and add some mass. And, to be honest, I've some sort of frustration inside, that society doesn't allow me to be ... to be as masculine as I want to be ... I don't know. It's hard to explain. You two. I wish I was more like you two."

Clouds of world-weariness drifted into his mind, temporarily darkening it, and then out of it. The effects of the workout began to set in. Hints of growing pains, but, more importantly for the moment, a nice feeling of pump, more intense than anything he had felt in the past. Pump. Chest. Pecs. Massive pecs. Like Cub. And Master. His tentpole grew in the jacuzzi.

He could feel Cub's BIG palm on his pumped pec, and then, he could feel Master grab his dick and clench it. Squeeze it. Bubbles bombarding his aching body. Pleasant pump. Bodily present. Cub's attention. Master's attention. Surrounded by the two dominant but friendly men.

His own hand searched for Cub's rod. The little warm powerhouse moaned and relaxed. Dick could feel movement in the water: Cub grabbing Master's cock. The confident broad-shouldered older man relaxing, but continuing relentless stimulation of Dick.

Bubbling water. Bombarding their muscular bodies. Squeezing each other. The maroon clouds of pleasure addling their brains. Feeling each other's brawny presence. Exploring each other's masculinity. Sharing the moment, the pleasure, the embodiment. Bubbling. Squeezing. Each one's virility. Together. Pleasure. Squeezing. Bombarded. Recovering brawn. Present in the pleasure. In the embodiment. Each other's massiveness. Ecouragement. Heavy. Would your life to be. Cub's dimples. Two cocky men. And him. Together. More free. More like them. As masculine as he want to be. Pump and pleasure. Squeezing each other. After workout. Brawn conquering steel. Together. Share pleasure. Present embodied pleasure. Become like ... Oh, those two. Bubbling ecstacy. Memories from yesterday. Old Mr. Smith fading. That buzzcut thug emerging. Liked that. Like this. Together. Confident Master. Cub's mischievous eyes. Experience of male embodiment. Relentless. The wave of molten steel... Squeeze. Squeeze. Wave. Rising. Squeeze. Fuck! Better than ... Oh! Couldn't believe... Fuck! This! Together! All three of them... Squeeze! Wave! Power-wave! Becoming virility! Squeeze! Uhn! Squeeze! Wave! Steel! Squeeze! Pump! Squeeze! Hard! Squeeze! Together! Ultimate masculinity! Squeeze! Bombarded! This thug is close now... Squeeze! Wave! Can't fucking believe how much... Squeeze. Uh! Sque...

And then they came.

Next chapter is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15390-ménage-à-trois-chapter-eight/

Edited by Hialmar
link to next chapter
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Great to see you come back this!

I hadn't forgotten it, but I am not able to concentrate on every ongoing story all the time.

• Thanks 1