The Arab Prince

rmorris

The motivations are so well laid out and specific. It is all palpable. The prince is incredible and the main character’s lust and desire hot as h*ll. It feels like there’s this incredible foundation for a crazed sexual inferno for the ages.

• Like 1

OK, so, this is tripping pretty much all of my triggers! I love the greediness, the wealth, the extreme size; hell, even the bit about the cock supposed to be making princes was hot as hell! Thank you so much for this and I hope we get more parts!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
9 minutes ago, Kincent325 said:

hey there, any new ideas?🙈

HA!

I thought your "pump pump pump" message might be hinting for something new.

I'm getting there, I've got a couple of ideas of where I want to take it next, it's just trying to find the time to give it the treatment it deserves.

It's incoming, but, patience is a virtue ;)

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

Thank @rmorris for writing those 2 parts, I keep hope we will be able to read more!

Continuing my work illustrating some of my favorite stories

I am going to post some pics based The Arab Prince. I hope you will enjoy them.