It's Not Like You Want To Get Any Bigger Do You?

argomac

GOD DAMN IT FEELS SO GOOD! WHAT? SHOUTING? AM I SHOUTING? I I DIDN'T-ohh oh god I'm sorry, this just feels so GOOD! Yeah it's gotta be the testosterone man! Fuck I wish you could feel what this FEELS LIKE! Look at me just fucking LOOK at me! haha who am I kidding, of course you're looking at me I'm filling the fucking apartment I'm all you can see! I'm JUST on edge man I feel like I could cum any second now and...oh god I don't know what's going to happen if I do..I swear man it feels like I let it slip a little bit earlier, and that's why there's this huge puddle at my feet but..but god there's so much more to cum...

Wait..what are you doing? I thought you said you were just a mortal? haha oh god your hands feel so good on that monster! Fuck I think the head is...ohhh god is as big around as your calf or bigger do you think? Yeah gotta be bigger even! I know it's as long as your leg though, and still growing FUCK me...sorry I know you don't like when I swear but that...that's the only word I can think of that..ohhhh that fits how I'm feeling now! The only word serious enough on hand for how GOOD this feels OHhh careful! oh god be careful! see? I just spurted pre so hard I shot right through the ceiling! You don't want to be on the other end of that! SEE? THIS is what..ohh THIS is what I was always supposed to be!

I'm so Fucking tremendous right now, I can't even sit up or I'll go right through this apartment! I can FEEL the boards creaking under me, they aren't gonna last much longer either, I'm close man SO close to something GOD what did I just say! Be careful! move back from that, god your hands feel incredible, you're still fucking strong, I don't think anybody's hands but yours could even make a GRIP on that monster, veins as thick as your fingers up and down a shaft too thick for even a horse to think about..

Oh GOD see? Everytime you squeeze, the veins just THROB and...oh and it gets a little bigger, not just IT tho, everything! LOOK the veins up and down my abs and pecs they OHHHH They throb too! Oh shit i'm just...just drooling precum all over you I'm sorry man, that was a new shirt too huh? Yeah...there goes the rest of the kitchen wall, guess it's an open concept kitchen now huh? Stop? I really don't think I can! I mean..it...my BODY just keeps GOING! just keeps growing and You're not making it any easier! Sorry, I don't mean to...corral you in with my legs but there's not a lot of room for me left! Honest...how BIG do you think I am right now? 20...25ft? I know this place is fit to burst just like OHhhh god just like me! 

Both your arms wrapped around that shaft so hard so tight! GOD you've got a grip on you...wait..fuck me look! haha Ohh god look at your forearms man! The veins! the goddamn veins throbbing all over! That shirt just looks painted on! Jesus I've got so much testosterone in me right now my precum is just soaking into you! God I like I what I see! no..oh don't let go! don't stop! Come on man! This is your chance! This is it! I've got ohhh I've got fucking GALLONS of the stuff it feels like! You could have it all man! I swear I could make you a fucking GOD just like me! This is perfect! This is JUST so fucking perfect!

Fuck tell me you don't want to be like this!? Like ME!?

• Upvote 11

Like you? I... I... Man I just don't know. Yeah I know I let go. What are you asking me? Be like you? I thought I was like you but now... I mean, just look at you! you're so massive but it looks like torture. You're writhing around, barely controlling what's happening. Huh? Yeah man I know you like it, it looks like you love it! I'm glad it feels good at least we know there's nothing wrong.

Oh shit man look, look what you're doing! Look at that crack in the wall. I swear you're going to pull this building apart from the inside. SHIT! What the hell, man? You just burst out a little more, all over! I mean it, everywhere. Your chest just heaved and your arms and your shoulders bulged, your legs stretched and thickened all at once! Your ass, your ass is gettting big and round with muscle, lifting your hips up, and as for your cock, man it just surged. Wait, is that, is that all because I just said how big you were getting? Or the damage you were doing? 

Man I knew you were enjoying this but you're losing it man. Look how huge your cock is! Look how huge you are! Here let me, let me see if I can climb over. I'm not hurting you am I? I need to see if I can straddle over. Hey man, try and control yourself I mean, hey OW! OW! Knock it off! Yeah I remember you used to slap your cock off my face but you try that kinda thing now and you're gonna knock me off my feet! What? ok ok, let me hold onto it again, take it easy big guy. There, that better? Hey, hey, try and stay calm, you buck your hips like that and I'll fall, or the floorboards will give. I can see your chest heaving, your pecs are still growing, man, your biceps too. Man you havent moved but your feet are touching where they weren't before. God almighty that's a load-bearing wall. Please look out! Shit! That's gonna give I can tell! Holy Fuck! Don't laugh, man, I'm serious. Move! 
Man, can you hear those floorboards creaking under you? Careful watch that shoulder it's really close to the - shit! God I hop no one was hurt by the falling glass. You hurt? Huh? Seriously that was a full wall-height mirror. You're right there's barely a scratch on you. Yeah that caused another spurt didn't it?
Speaking of which, look at this. I'm soaked, so are your abs, and the floor. All this precum, how come you're generating so much? Testosterone again huh? Holy hell. Looking at the size of... well everything (!!) there must be a lot. Yeah my shirt is ruined, I'll take it off. Your pre is hot man, sure, but it gets cold quickly. Hey now don't look like that, I'm ok, honestly. Shivering? am I? Well yeah but you've eaten everything and now I'm shirtless. You're giving off a lot of heat I'm sure I'll be ok if I stay close. 

Dude, oh man you got me. look at this! You couldnt have done this before I took my shirt off? heh heh. Nah man I'm ok and hey like I say yuor precum is hot at first. It's kinda nice. Hotter than usual though.. I... I don't remember it being this hot before. But then since you started growing I didn't get it on my skin. Nah, man I'm sure it's... it's.. whoa. got a little dizzy there. Feel lightheaded all of a sudden, bit of a not in my stomach too. Huh? no man that can't be. You're the one who's growing, look see? Your growth has slowed down for now, but it's all you. What? No it can't be. My pecs? Are you sure? Well, I did work them pretty hard last week, that's why. My arms? well, you've always liked them, they responded well to lifting. Oh, my stomach. Hmm, does kinda feel like my gut is more solid, maybe a bit bigger? But how can that be. Oh shit - my legs, well yeah man I was always tall (for a normal guy, not you), but they, they're defintely longer now, and thicker. Why are you looking at me like that? Did... did I just grow a little bit after you got your precum on me?

Jesus Christ. We better be careful not to let it happen agai - hey! Hey man! Cmon let me go you're holding me too tight. What are you doing?! Let me go....

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
Haha don't fucking freak out at me man! don't worry I'll be gentle! Look at you! Sure my hands are big enough to wrap around your waist, but...I can FEEL it.. I can feel you growing! just from my precum alone! It's GOTTA be that! I've got so much testosterone here, it's just pumping through you!

Wow, feeling it from the other end is...is incredible! you're forcing my hands apart man! I swear you're really growing! Look at the veins up and down your chest and abs, you are getting bigger man! BIGGER by the second! Slower than me sure but..but that's probably just because you don't have enough testosterone yet to really get going! Don't worry I can fix that!

What...wait? why are you freaking out!? I can turn you into a GOD like me! I'm filling this whole apartment, the slightest move is gonna bring this place down, laying back like something outta gullivers travels here man just to stay on this one floor with you but that's not gonna last long, especially with your sexy muscled ass getting that little bit bigger each heartbeat...I swear I don't think I can last much longer, I don't think this APARTMENT is gonna last much longer, this is the ONLY way I can gaurantee that you're with me, that you stay WITH me! through everything! I dont...I don't want to stop, i can't STOP growing! I swear I NEED this but I NEED you too!

There...just sitting on my throbbing cockhead...the fucking thing bigger than a basketball isn't it? No haha I know it's not gonna fit yet, but...please man..let me make you MORE! let me fuck you into my little muscled beast! Please? Oh god yeah that...fuck that's what I wanted to feel, that tight ass of yours squeezing, grinding away, legs kicking a shaft as big around as your waist! That's it man that...OH ohhh FUCK shit I think I just shot half a gallon into your tight ass! LOOK look at your abs all swollen out, looks like someone's got a gut on them!

Don't look like that! I know you love the slim lean look and I fucking love it on you too but you could make the muscle gut wor- oh! no look! SHIT it's slowly shrinking back in! But the abs are..are growing thicker! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU it was working! GOD this feels so GOOD!

No I'm not growing, it feels GOOD to feel you GROW! GOD man, you getting heavier in my arms, as your legs thicken and stretch down my shaft, I have to actually start ohhh god LIFTING you now! WOW you're staying so LEAN man! that muscle on you just so RIPPED! I can FEEL your muscles ripple as they thicken and bulge in my hands, but you're just...fuck are you CONTROLLING it? or something? I mean...no that can't be maybe it's just you're genetics you always were nice and lean man and this is making you..oh god It's so hard to hold back! This is making you into something..something incredible! You're over half my height now and still going! just from that one single spurt! Do you SEE? This is..this is what you deserved! WOrking every single fucking night, slowly inch by inch gaining size, but always just barely! and now..NOW you've gained more in just a few minutes than you ever did working out!

FUCK your bodyfat has to be like...NEGATIVE man! LOOK oh wait you can't! you can't see past your pecs can you!? but look at them! the rest of you is JUST as ripped you can see every flexing pulsing sheet of muscle on your frame swelling bigger by the second! Yeah Picture a fucking 12 no 15ft Zeb Atlas but very single muscle as full pumped and striated as can be! YEAH thats what you look like!

If I could sit up without this thick muscled gut and heaving pecs stopping me I'd treat that cock of yours...yeah I noticed, YOU noticed its growing a LOT isn't it? I think SOMEONE is enjoying all this growth! not as fat as mine but the head on it..god damn that'd choke someone! How long is it? Oh yeah! you..you can't see it and i'm holding your arms up sorry, here lemme set you down! SEE man? big enough shards in the broken mirror here, see what it did to you? GOD DAM that 10pack abs so hard so firm the veins pulsing up and down every throbbing muscle...a 2ft cock...yeah that's gotta be over 2ft! Staring at you like this..oh god man it...it's just hypnotic! FUCK yeah kiss your biceps that's it man ENJOY it! This is what you were meant to do! what you were meant to be! ohh ohh FUCK SORRY!

I CANT FUCKING CONTROL THIS THING! GOT A HAIR TRIGGER! DOn't fucking YELL at me!! I Ohhh GOD I didn't WANT to just ERUPT FUCK SO MUCH CUM! YOU ARE THE ONE looking so fucking HOT standing there oHHHH GOD DAMNIT IT SO MUCH! DRENCHING us both and just SHOOTING up through the ceiling I hope the neighbours aren't home!! OH GOD I think...oh I think...I think it stopped...

You might wanna wash yourself off before it has a chance to soak in if you don't wanna grow any bigger but you might wanna do it fast because...OHHH I can already FEEL it working on ME! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10