It's Not Like You Want To Get Any Bigger Do You?

argomac

"My head. All I can think of is the pain. Why am I sore? It's not just my head it's all over my body. And what's that thumping noise? wait wait wait, just lie a second get your head together. Clearly you blacked out, so think what's the last thing you remember? Think. Man my head is thumping, pounding. Where am I? I can see I’m outdoors, but where? How? The ground feels strange underneath me, unsteady. I feel like I’m floating. Am I on water, maybe? I daren’t move.

I was falling - that's it. I fell, from a great height. Man, did I die or something? No, well, not at that point, I landed. I survived. What happened?

Oh God! He came! That was it, wasn't it? Exactly what I was afraid of. All that testosterone suddenly surging and spiking in his system, added to the fact that he soaked the whole fucking room with his cum... I didn't think it would stop, he soaked us both, and that's when it happened. The growth, like never before. Just as I suspected would happen when he came, it over came him. Man, he just exploded! Even his feet grew. His calves and those thighs, they got so enormous, so quickly, I had to scramble up over his leg, slippery with his cum, so I didn't get crushed against the wall.

The wall! That's right, it gave way finally. I remember it had cracked a little already but it couldn't take his size and strength, the pressure. His whole foot and leg just blew out the concrete, plaster and wood and I don't think he even felt it, noticed even. He seemed lost, unaware of where he was, just writhing with pleasure all over the floor.

The floor! God, that's right it started to give way too didn't it? I worried about that, he was getting too heavy. Heavier than my furniture combined, and that building just wasn't built to cope with a load like that. Like two articulated trucks pressing down on one room. No wonder it started to give. But he reached from floor to ceiling, didn't he? That enormous frame of his. His back was pushing against the floorboards but his pecs were brushing against the ceiling. The ceiling which recently had been dripping with his cum was now straining against his heaving enormous pecs. I think I remember hearing them creak and crack and push up into the next floor.

God that thumping is awful. What is it? Just lie here - use your head. Might you be injured? Might he? what happened to him? 

Think back... it must have been his arms and shoulders. Must have been. One wall gone, his shoulders and arms would have shattered two of the others on either side. Based on the way he was lying and thrashing around yeah that would make the most sense. If that were true then the only think holding up the building would have been his pecs and that support beam. But then... the support beam would have been right between his thighs. I remember it looked smaller than his cock, he was swelling and growing all over, every muscle in his body was swelling and he was loving it. He was crazed, determined to grow. Did he even notice me? The beam gave way, didn't it? That's it, his quads reduced it to kindling without him even flexing and that's when it got his attention. But then something hit me. Something hard hit me hard and I fell out the building. Only a few floors up so I guess with my new size it wasn't so bad. No wonder I'm in pain though. God that thumping in my head is relentless. Oh God, but that's the last thing I remember, lying there looking up at the apartment building as it started to fall. It was going to crush me. I closed my eyes and braced myself. I was sure I felt it. The building hit me, didn't it? How can it have? How did I survive that? The building was falling, and then something massive, some huge structure was on top of me. If it wasn't the building then what? 
Was it him? Did he survive? Did he save me? Get yourself together, try and sit up and look around you. Ok, 1, 2, 3
"

Jesus! Man you scared me! Ha! what a relief - you don't want to know what was going on in my head. But this makes sense, I wondered what I was lying on, turns out I was lying on your torso, you were breathing heavy, man, I was nearly seasick. And that thumping in my head has gone, I guess it was your heartbeat. Oh hey don't look at me like that, it was just my mind playing tricks. I'm alright, honest. 
Are you? Are you ok? Yeah I can see you're happy but are you hurt? Are you kidding me? Not even a little? Are you sure? Ok man good. Heh heh, if only you could see the grin on your face right now, I guess you're happy to see me. 
So where are we? What did I miss? what do you mean "all in good time"? By the way, your voice is insane. So deep, almost gutteral baritone man. Well, hey I don't know what mine sounds like do I, except in my own head! Ok now, can you help me get off you? I wanna check myself out, make sure I'm still in one piece. That was intense, you know, you just demolished the entire apartment building by growing. What happened to everyone, do you know? Yeah you can let go of me know I'm back on terra firma! Well, nothing seems broken, a few bruises but I guess I got off lucky - can you see anything the matter? Let me turn round...

Man you think so? You think I grew again, could you feel it? How long was I out? Well I guess yeah I mean, I ddin't really have much time to get used to it, but I do feel even bigger than before. I guess I did. Hang on let me give a stretch and a flex and see how this bod feels? Mmmmm Grrrrr man, what a rush. Yeah, oh yeah it feels good. So good! I know why you like this so much! Jees look at this! I never could have achieved this in the gym, never in a million years. Look at these quads, these arms, these shoulders! Fuck I feel so, so strong! So powerful! Every muscle feels so tight and solid, like I've been hitting each muscle group at the gym for hours. My fucking pecs sticking so far out...God this is awesome! What have I, maybe doubled in size? Fuck yeah! Now I know why you loved the feeling so much! Man I gotta tell ya, I kinda have the urge to go track down those douchebags from my old gym. You know, the ones who bullied me till I gave up and started working out at home. Yeah, I reckon I'd make them piss themselves right now, ha ha. 
Wait a sec, wait. No this doesn't make sense. If I've gotten even bigger, then how come I was... How come I needed you to...

Can you stand? Let me look at you. Seriously, stand up for me, man. 
Oh. My. God. 

This is the result of one cum session? Or did you crack a few out while I slept? Man, hang on, I have to take a few steps back here! I gotta take you all in. I just, I can't believe it. Your legs are like oaks, your ass is massive, your abs, they're bulging out like cement blocks, look at that definition, It's insane! Those pecs, man you had a huge pec shelf before but now, shit man your chest is like a pool table size, no bigger, its like a big advertising billboard that announces your size and strength to the whole world. And jesus look at those arms, Gimme a flex! Fuck yeah man that's it. I tell you, if my biceps are now basketball-sized, yours a re like goddamn wrecking balls!

Man you look... since that first time in the apartment when you came to me for help and now... you look... Fuck it, you look magnificent. I can't fight it. Man my heart is racing just looking at you. I reckon there's another growth spurt coming for me, looks like only one part of you is growing, and man is it epic, ha ha! I'll need to do some catching up I think. But I will if that's what it takes. We're gonna make you massive, man. You and me together. 
But first of all, I'm starving, aren't you?

• Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GB is Gigantic Beast. He was writing the other side of the story. Hasn't been on in a while though.

Where does everyone want the story to go?

I personally would love to see both of them become more equal in size before sort of role reversal with the smaller guy becoming the bigger one and v8ce versa. But it is ultimately your choice. ^^ <3

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...