my best friend is a grinder

demon577

11 hours ago, Novashi said:

Do you have more of such stories in french? Can you send them to me or post them inhere? I`m dying to read them!

sorry the story is written then translated and published instantly so i don't have the rest yet i already have the idea in mind

chapter 3: live

Jeremy laughs at the sight, then he serves the buttocks of all these forces, when he relaxes, the chair is you was as flat as a tattoo, he takes you off his ass and separates you from the chair when he looks at you, Jeremy understands why you didn't scream too much, because you liked it so much that you fell unconscious.

some hours later, you wake up in the recording room sitting on a chair, but you wore a thief's outfit (black mask, black wool cap, black and white t-shirt, black pants) examplespacer.png

you look around you and suddenly you see Jeremy on the computer, he turns around and gives a big smile "Hello, great you are awake, we will be able to have fun and share" at that moment you are well woke up and you see that Jeremy was in a superhero uniform but a very flexible and super tight uniform like a second skin that perfectly shows the muscles and hollows, then you see on the computer display the word LIVE and Jeremy adds " I will test the functionality of the site that I have never done, the live mode, we will be live for free, the people who watch us can make donations to write in the super chat, but also from time to time I put a goal money for example, for a bearhug the objective and $ 200, etc. we will have fun and in addition the theme is the thief and the superhero the story is the superhero to stop a thief but the thief refuses to go to jail he said I utter that you crush me with your force that e to go to prison and the superhero to agree not to send him to prison because he will play with him "

you make a big smile because all that he tells you and all that you dream of, you know that you are going to suffer, but you give up.
Jeremy gets back on the computer and suddenly you see the camera light come on, he just started the live, he stands in front of you hiding and says "hello this is my first live, and my first human crush experience, I present to you Quentin, my roommate, he is very special, because he cannot die so what we are going to do must not be reproduced "then Jeremy moves so that we can see you on camera you can see on the screen back that he already had 1000 people watching the live and a lot of emoji like then Jeremy explains the story of the beginning and everyone makes an oh with a star emoji in their eyes

then Jeremy adds "We will start here is the first goal, if you wanted to see his head squashed with my biceps you have to reach $ 500" then appears a bar at the bottom of the screen with the final goal "for the moment we go slowly our little thief will have to touch my biceps before I crush his hand in it "and without giving you the choice he grabs your hand and places his biceps in front of your face with the camera zoomed on his biceps he bends hard and you no longer see the camera because there are huge biceps hiding all even the viewers no longer see your face because he sees that his biceps are then with his hand holding your hand he makes you stroke his biceps and touch his biceps to show the camera how hard it is, then neither one nor two it tightens the arm and put your hand in the hollow, you did not have the tendency to do anything, because it bends again very strongly the camera had even record the sound of your hand bones grinding, and keeping it going t the biceps flexed to the bottom that you can no longer see your hand, when it releases your hand was flat and it makes move which shows that the bones had become dust when all suddenly in 1 second it goes from $ 0 to $ 2,000, Jeremy was impressed he didn't think he was going to win as much, of course only he could see the amount, those who were watching just saw that he won $ 500, Jeremy in tears turned to the camera and thanked everyone worlds

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...