Big Dicked Truck Driver Pt 1, 2, 3

228lbs

18 hours ago, NYBear said:

Not kidding you, I literally read this in my office a work...As soon as I saw you started the 3rd chapter, I shut and locked  my office door, took out my cock, spit on it and shot a huge load all over my desk, then just like Tony, I licked it up.  What's really shocking and so fucking hot to me, is you basically have described me as your lead person, Tony.   I'm probably the biggest guy at work and I have fantasized about having a huge musclebear turn me into his sub.  I'm normally a top and a bit of an Alpha myself, but I want to live your story and be a huge guys, boy.  Sure, I still would love to top and dom other guys, but it would be incredible to serve another bigger man.   

Really glad you enjoyed it, sometimes alphas need putting in their place by a more alpha alpha.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2022 at 10:44 AM, 228lbs said:

Really glad you enjoyed it, sometimes alphas need putting in their place by a more alpha alpha.

You are completely correct.  I'm an alpha and I almost had my own bigger alpha, but he turned out to be an abuser more than a dominant.  The first, and last, time he punched me was because as I was sucking his cock, I put my hands on his ass without asking and he literally punched me in the face. So, being one extremely strong ex-military policeman, I kicked his ass in complete submission and made him suck my cock, even though he was bigger than me.  Never saw him again and in fact, heard he went to jail.

I do love that your Alpha in the story, while completely dominant, is civil and nice to Tony.  This is the way an Alpha should be.  It's how I am to all my subs. They know I'm the boss, but I treat them with the respect that any human deserves.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NYBear said:

You are completely correct.  I'm an alpha and I almost had my own bigger alpha, but he turned out to be an abuser more than a dominant.  The first, and last, time he punched me was because as I was sucking his cock, I put my hands on his ass without asking and he literally punched me in the face. So, being one extremely strong ex-military policeman, I kicked his ass in complete submission and made him suck my cock, even though he was bigger than me.  Never saw him again and in fact, heard he went to jail.

I do love that your Alpha in the story, while completely dominant, is civil and nice to Tony.  This is the way an Alpha should be.  It's how I am to all my subs. They know I'm the boss, but I treat them with the respect that any human deserves.  

Damn man he had balls trying that with you. Glad to see you put him in his place stud 

On 8/7/2022 at 5:46 PM, NYBear said:

Sorry you had that experience, in regards to the story Bill is the alpha, and he has a quiet confidence about him, that he doesn't feel the need to throw his weight around to massage his ego, he knows he is number one, so doesn't need to bully people or shout it from the roof tops.