The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

The Wall, Chapter 20, “12th stroke of midnight.”

At two minutes to midnight, I was roused from my slumber by the sound of the alarm on my watch. Pup and I were still tightly entangled; so, when I reached for my watch he clung to me harder and moaned a complaint. 

“Whatcha doin’, Big Dog?”

“Just seeing what this is…”

My hand found the watch on the bedside table. I opened one eye to look. The message flashed “12th stroke.” Then I remembered the small sealed envelope I had gotten from Josh, inscribed with my name “Max” on one side and “Open Thursday night just after the 12th stroke of midnight" on the other. It was in my coat pocket on a chair across the room. I looked at the watch face again. “11:58” turned to “11:59.”

I started to roll toward the edge of the bed, but Pup clung tightly and latched his mouth onto my left nipple and started to suck. His tongue rolled around my areola, and his teeth nibbled at my hardening nipple. God, it felt good. I started to chub. Then his left hand grabbed my right nipple and twisted. Then it trailed down my abs and grabbed my enlarging erection.  He gave it a few tugs, and I reach compete hardness. God, that felt even better. Electric bolts shot down my dick, through my prostate and into my balls. My asshole ached for attention. Pup unlatched from my nipple and traveled south to my scrotum. He sucked my balls into his mouth. Then he licked up my taint from my hole to my ball sack, sending shivers of pleasure both north and south. Then the tip of his tongue touched the edge of my sphincter. My whole body flexed and relaxed all at the same time. I spasmed and squirmed with erotic delight and was completely under his control. If I had somehow transformed into a new kind of Superman, Pup’s tongue was the new kryptonite. 

The bells of Westerkerk started to toll as Pup’s tongue lapped at my hole. On the 3rd stroke of twelve, I felt his tongue penetrate me. On the 9th stroke of 12, his hard cock plunged deep in my hole. He lubed up his shaft with precum and saliva, and on the 12th stroke of midnight he pushed in to the hilt.

“Oh Fuck, Max,” he moaned as he threw back his head. “You are so tight.” He waited at first and then slowly pulled halfway out and shoved in again. Then harder and faster, again and again. As he fucked my ass harder, my own pleasure deepened. I jacked my dick to his rhythm, and his hands found my shoulders and pecs.

“Come on… Flex for me, big man. Turn me on. Get me off.”

I tightened my core and flexed my chest and my arms. The masses of muscle pushed his fingers apart. Then he balled up his fists and assaulted my granite pectorals, punching with increasing force as his thrusts reached a furious pace. 

Then he fell to my chest as he continued to fuck me. His lips sealed to mine, and his thick tongue invaded my mouth. It was too much to handle. His dick swelled further inside me. He seemed bigger all over. He was growing, and the force of his thrusts was increasing. My own load filled my prostate as I readied to shoot. With one final thrust we both started to cum. 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

The Wall, Chapter 21 “Overdrive”

It was the most satisfying orgasm of my life... or of anyone’s life for that matter… except for maybe Pup.

“Fuck, Max! Fuck! Oh My God! What are you doing to my dick with your ass? Unghhhh! God! I can’t stop cumming. Fuuuuuuckkk!”

I sealed my lips across his mouth and grabbed both of his nipples,  twisting and provoking another howl of pleasure from Pup as he continued to pummel my ass. Then he pulled my hands from his chest and pushed my wrists over my head. He sucked my left nipple into his mouth and he bit down on the tit with more than a nibble. God, it hurt good. I let out a yelp and then a guttural moan. All the time he continued fucking me hard and filling me up with his cream.

Then he bit down again, and I felt it down to my cock.

“Two can play dirty, you know,” Pup said. 

I didn’t know if it was him or me or maybe both of us acting in concert, but all the time he just kept fucking and coming, and I kept cumming as well. The ecstasy's intensity ebbed, and it flowed, but it never completely abated. 

Pup reached up and curled his hand around my right biceps. “Make a mountain for me, muscle man.”

“Okay, just once more for now. Then we should trade positions again. You'll flex for me while I fuck your ass for a while."

Then I flexed as Pup asked. I flexed really hard. My mighty biceps rose in his hand. He let out another grunt as his orgasm increased. I relaxed my arm, then I flexed even harder. Then I flexed both arms at the same time, and Pup pushed in to the hilt and spasmed. “FU-U-U-U-C-C-K!” he bellowed.

Then in one powerful move, I arched my back upward and rolled both of us over, extracting his dick from my ass and inserting my dick into him without missing a beat. 

Again he cried, “Fuck!” 

He was still cumming as I jacked him, and I still came as I fucked. Every time I thrust in, another volley shot from my cannon. I positioned myself so that I could watch his face and his body. His hands were all over my heavily muscled body which flexed and bulged in a symphonic frenzy as I rammed his ass with each thrust. We were both drenched with sweat from our continued lovemaking. I couldn’t tell if it was the sheen on his body of the dim light of the room, but his shoulders seemed broader and rounder. His pecs and nipples looked fuller. His arms seemed to ripple with more brawn than before.

I smothered his mouth with my lips, and I pushed his arms up and gripped my hands on his biceps. “Oh God, Pup. You are so fucking hot. Come on. I want you to flex for me while I fuck you. Just thinking about it is getting me off. Come on. Make a muscle. Flex for me.” 

The squeeze of my hands on his biceps was encouragement enough. Pup’s hands curled into fists, and he started to flex. The flesh of his biceps thickened stronger and higher into mounds of steely hard muscle under my grip. God he was turning me on. He was definitely bigger. He didn’t know yet that he had started to grow, but I could see it, and I could feel his body slowly expanding. I raised up and flexed a double biceps in return. He mirrored my move, lying flat on his back. His arms didn’t match mine yet by a longshot, but they were bigger than before and impressive enough to make my dick swell in his ass. 

Pup’s orgasm crested with the flex of his arms. Cum shot out his dick onto his neck, chest and flexed arms. Licking his cum from his body brought my own orgasm to its climax as well. I slammed home one final thrust, arching my back into his pelvis, and 8 final cum shots barreled out of my cock.

When it was over, I collapsed on his chest. It heaved with panting exhaustion.

“God damn, Max! What the hell was that? We must have cum for 2 or 3 minutes straight. I didn’t even know that was a thing.”

I laughed. Since my transformation had started, I had experienced seemingly endless libido and boundless sexual faculties. I was beginning to think that anything was possible, and I had just had the most amazing orgasm of my life.

“Well, Pup, we may have just invented it, but it’s definitely a thing now.” I kissed him again and gave his softening erection a tug. “We should try for 5 minutes next time.”

He chuckled lightly. His face contorted into a look of surprise and mock horror. Then he smiled, and he laughed and pulled me in for a kiss. “I think you are trying to kill me.” Then his erection stopped fading, and it re-grew in my hand.  “… but this is a great way to go.”

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 21 “Overdrive”

It was the most satisfying orgasm of my life... or of anyone’s life for that matter… except for maybe Pup.

“Fuck, Max! Fuck! Oh My God! What are you doing to my dick with your ass? Unghhhh! God! I can’t stop cumming. Fuuuuuuckkk!”

I sealed my lips across his mouth and grabbed both of his nipples,  twisting and provoking another howl of pleasure from Pup as he continued to pummel my ass. Then he pulled my hands from his chest and pushed my wrists over my head. He sucked my left nipple into his mouth and he bit down on the tit with more than a nibble. God, it hurt good. I let out a yelp and then a guttural moan. All the time he continued fucking me hard and filling me up with his cream.

Then he bit down again, and I felt it down to my cock.

“Two can play dirty, you know,” Pup said. 

I didn’t know if it was him or me or maybe both of us acting in concert, but all the time he just kept fucking and coming, and I kept cumming as well. The ecstasy's intensity ebbed, and it flowed, but it never completely abated. 

Pup reached up and curled his hand around my right biceps. “Make a mountain for me, muscle man.”

“Okay, just once more for now. Then we should trade positions again. You'll flex for me while I fuck your ass for a while."

Then I flexed as Pup asked. I flexed really hard. My mighty biceps rose in his hand. He let out another grunt as his orgasm increased. I relaxed my arm, then I flexed even harder. Then I flexed both arms at the same time, and Pup pushed in to the hilt and spasmed. “FU-U-U-U-C-C-K!” he bellowed.

Then in one powerful move, I arched my back upward and rolled both of us over, extracting his dick from my ass and inserting my dick into him without missing a beat. 

Again he cried, “Fuck!” 

He was still cumming as I jacked him, and I still came as I fucked. Every time I thrust in, another volley shot from my cannon. I positioned myself so that I could watch his face and his body. His hands were all over my heavily muscled body which flexed and bulged in a symphonic frenzy as I rammed his ass with each thrust. We were both drenched with sweat from our continued lovemaking. I couldn’t tell if it was the sheen on his body of the dim light of the room, but his shoulders seemed broader and rounder. His pecs and nipples looked fuller. His arms seemed to ripple with more brawn than before.

I smothered his mouth with my lips, and I pushed his arms up and gripped my hands on his biceps. “Oh God, Pup. You are so fucking hot. Come on. I want you to flex for me while I fuck you. Just thinking about it is getting me off. Come on. Make a muscle. Flex for me.” 

The squeeze of my hands on his biceps was encouragement enough. Pup’s hands curled into fists, and he started to flex. The flesh of his biceps thickened stronger and higher into mounds of steely hard muscle under my grip. God he was turning me on. He was definitely bigger. He didn’t know yet that he had started to grow, but I could see it, and I could feel his body slowly expanding. I raised up and flexed a double biceps in return. He mirrored my move, lying flat on his back. His arms didn’t match mine yet by a longshot, but they were bigger than before and impressive enough to make my dick swell in his ass. 

Pup’s orgasm crested with the flex of his arms. Cum shot out his dick onto his neck, chest and flexed arms. Licking his cum from his body brought my own orgasm to its climax as well. I slammed home one final thrust, arching my back into his pelvis, and 8 final cum shots barreled out of my cock.

When it was over, I collapsed on his chest. It heaved with panting exhaustion.

“God damn, Max! What the hell was that? We must have cum for 2 or 3 minutes straight. I didn’t even know that was a thing.”

I laughed. Since my transformation had started, I had experienced seemingly endless libido and boundless sexual faculties. I was beginning to think that anything was possible, and I had just had the most amazing orgasm of my life.

“Well, Pup, we may have just invented it, but it’s definitely a thing now.” I kissed him again and gave his softening erection a tug. “We should try for 5 minutes next time.”

He chuckled lightly. His face contorted into a look of surprise and mock horror. Then he smiled, and he laughed and pulled me in for a kiss. “I think you are trying to kill me.” Then his erection stopped fading, and it re-grew in my hand.  “… but this is a great way to go.”

Damn what a hot chapter 

• Like 1