New Story: The Age Of Muscle Gods! Chapter 1

muscl4life

Hey guys

This story is dedicated to my good friend Mad Dog, I hope you enjoy muscle growth on older men because we are entering...

THE AGE OF MUSCLE GODS!

Story by Muscl4life

CHAPTER I : Power of one, hunger of many. 

Right in the morning, I knew it would be one of those very long days. My secretary had called in sick the third time this month, which meant that I had to arrive earlier to take care of paperwork and every other detail before the patients arrive.

It was stupidly hot and damping humid outside and the door attendant realized my frustration when I entered the building so he told me the central a/c was broke and they company would only fix it in the weekend.

I had to open the windows to freshen up my office, but it also resulted in letting in the loud traffic noises and the disgusting fumes, still there was no other way to survive in such uncivilized heat. I managed to survive in that smelly furnace for a few hours until the first patient arrived for the 2 o’clock appointment.

“Hello there, you must be Bradley right? Please come in.” I greeted the young lad opening the door.

“Yes, thank you Doctor Finnegan…” His voice tone was very low and judging by his body language, I could tell this young man carried many issues. Although I was not having the best of days, I knew he needed someone to whom he could talk urgently.

“Please make yourself comfortable, can I call you Brad?” I asked while he sat down at the couch, noticing how nervous that young man seemed.

“I don’t mind, I mean you can call me Brad, if you want Dr. Finnegan.”

“And you can call me John. How old are you Brad?” I smiled at him.

“I just turned 18 last week, I hope this isn’t a problem.” He said at once.

“I don’t see any problem, Brad. We are just going to talk.” I explained in a professional tone.

“Ah, cool…” He replied and quickly returned to his silence. Brad carried the typical “emo” look. Dressed in black cargo pants, matching the color of his worn out Anathema T-shirt; his hairdo was meticulously cut to look like it was casually disheveled, dyed in a very dark tone of black with a purple lock that covered the left one of his very blue eyes.  However, the blond roots needed retouching, which probably meant that he has been very busy to take care of his meticulous look.

“So, what have brought you here, Brad?”

He was understandably uncomfortable so I let him calm down for a bit, but noticing that he was growing restless, I decided to lead the session in the traditional way.

“Brad, I just want you to know that I am here to help you, whatever problems you might have I am here to listen to you.” I gently smiled.

It took him a few extra moments of hesitation, but he finally closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“It is all my fault! I did something terribly wrong and now the whole world will suffer the consequences of my actions!” I could tell it was somehow a relief for that young man.

“Have you committed any crime, Brad? Did you come here to confess anything?” I replied, suddenly feeling not so sure of my safety in the office with that disturbed lad.

Brad looked at me rolling his big blue eyes. “I didn’t shot or kill anybody, just because I dress like this, it doesn’t mean that I am one those psychopaths. Please, have some respect for my freedom of expression okay?”

“I am so sorry, Brad, I judged you in advance. That won’t happen again, I promise.” I felt bad for the kid, he came looking for help, and I treated him like everybody else.

“It’s not only your fault; I guess I should have explained things first. I came to you because I read the books you wrote on paranormality. You basically tried to convince your readers that we can do things with our minds that science can’t yet explain right?”

That lad sure had done his homework. “You’re right, Brad. The human mind is more powerful than current medical science can measure.”

He took a deep breath. “Well, that’s good, because I have discovered something that freaked me out. I have this power…this ability if you want, it started very soft and subtle but it is getting very hard to control it!”  

“What kind of ability are talking about, Brad? Divination, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis?” I felt that discussing things in a more technical level could make him realize I understood his concerns.

“No, nothing of that…it is a weird power. I can…make men grow bigger and more muscular!” Brad confessed, probably expecting that I would just call him lunatic.

I looked seriously at him and replied. “You are not the first one who reported me such condition, Brad.”

“What?”

“In fact, I have even started a special study on this particular condition. All over the world, many male individuals have been reporting this new kind of paranormal ability, and I am inclined to believe that it is linked to a correlated phenomenology, which is the reports of hugely muscular men, much bigger than any acceptable social standards.”

Bradley was speechless for a few moments. “So, you say that you believe in me?”

“I never thought you were lying, Brad, but perhaps you are taking the blame for something that is not being caused by you, at least not consciously. Now tell me, who you believe that has been growing because of you?”

Bradly smirked. “You’re just full of crap, aren’t you? Alright, I know you probably have found out that I am into older muscular men.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that Brad. You are a young healthy man expressing your sexuality; you are entitled to have your fantasies.” I never expected to get such breakthrough right in the first session.

“Oh, I express my sexuality indeed. I can’t help it, everywhere I look, those geezers who were skinny, flabby and weak turning into massive muscular men right in front of my eyes, and they come after me, they all lust for my tiny, soft, smooth body!” I could tell the guilty Brad carried was consuming him.

“These men are indeed superbly muscular and much bigger than we once thought to be possible, Brad. They are all over 60 years old and such muscular development has never been recorded in Medical History, it’s understandable that you feel attracted to them, like all the other young men who believe they are doing something so wrong they need to be punished.”

The young emo lad snapped. “You’re just like everybody else! I am telling you that I am responsible for all those growing geezers all over the world. I have set the changes! All those guys are just mere vessels for my own madness!”

I took a deep breath. “Brad, why are you inflicting such pain and suffering upon yourself? Do you believe you have done anything that deserves such punishment?”

The tears blurred the heavy makeup underneath his eyes.

“I am fucking my own grandfather!” He confessed and felt so guilty that I had to hold his arms before he stormed out of the room.

“Please, tell me what happened. Were you abused?”

“What? No way! My grandpa feels just as guilty as I am feeling at frist …we couldn’t help it! He’s growing so intensely, and I am feeling so horny when I am near him…”

“Does anyone else in your family knows about that?”

“He’s the only family I have, my parents died in a car crash and he was a widower before the accident. He raised me ever since I was 8 years old, we lived very happy until…I broke everything”

“So, your grandfather is one of the men growing, I understand that it might have been a dramatic change in your young life. He has been your male role model, and seeing him becoming so much more muscular and stronger is a very powerful fact.” I tried to rationalize but Brad was convinced otherwise.

“He is not just one of the growing men, he is the primordial one, the one through which I channeled my power and damped with the supernatural forces of this existence!” Bradley shook his head violently.

“You know that paranormal abilities are not the same of supernatural forces, Brad. You have studied my books and understood the differences…”

“Oh please, they’re the same thing, only told with different words! I set this shit in the world through the ritual I performed in my house! I found the ancient books of magic and sorcery, I have found the components, and I did everything for him!” Brad was deeply moved by his own hallucinations.

“Brad, listen to yourself, you really believe that some ritual you performed is capable of changing men all over the world?”

“You don’t understand…the power I have, it manifests when I am horny, and Grandpa was the first to receive the benefits, he has always been very muscular and manly…” Bradley picked his cellphone and showed me some pictures that deeply impressed me.

“Is this your grandfather?” I asked holding the cellphone closer as I switched over the impressively hot pictures of this tall bearish tower of muscle elder man, with a huge thick cock posing with such casual authority that it simply blew my professionalism out of the park.

At that moment I knew Bradley had to be hallucinating, because I had seen pictures of that same man many times before, posted in different gay blogs and sites all over the internet. That was one of the most iconic “muscle daddy” fantasies – the tall, bald, bearded, massively muscular man with white hair all over his phenomenal body.

Bradley sighed. “Yeah, imagine what it feels to be a young gay man living with a breathing wall of muscle. Grandpa is not aware of his oozing sexuality, even the simplest of his actions can set me on fire, the way he drinks milk out of the gallon, bulging those hugely biceps…”

I gasped. “This can’t be true Brad, these pictures had been around much before the reports of the growing elder men; the muscles on this man were earned by years of hard work and dedication.”

The young lad looked at me, realizing that I had also found the pictures of his alleged grandpa.

“Yeah, you’re just one among thousands of horny men dying to know more about my pops. You must have jerked off a lot to these pictures, haven’t you?”

I tried to ignore my own blushing. “Regardless, I have seen these pictures all over the internet. It is hard to believe this man is your grandfather since it is such a famous picture, and no one seems to know more about him.

Brad’s grin was priceless. “Well, I am truly his only grandson. I was very shocked when I found about them too, but it was a great thing because my obsession was making me crazy. At least I found out that not only he was gay as well, but he also likes to show off his amazing body!”

“So he just took these pictures behind your back?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, Grandpa used to take the pictures when I wasn’t home, he asked his lovers to take them, and his fans are always begging him to post more, I am so excited that he digs the fact people want to know more about the humongous muscle man who poses naked outside the snowy winter. Now I have the pleasure to be the only one taking his pictures, but we stopped sharing them, at least until I unleashed the growth”

“What do you mean Brad?” I realized that I sounded as nervous as the young lad in the beginning did.

“Things before pops and I have grown much more intense after these pictures. Once I found about them, it gave me the courage to come clean about my feelings, and my biggest surprise was to realize that he just felt that I was the hottest twink in the world!” Bradley said in a truly proud tone.

“So, how has escalated to a worldwide geezer growth situation?” I still strongly believed that young lad was just another one of the muscle daddy lovers who lost their sanity after this unexplainable growth condition started.

Brad rolled his eyes. “You don’t believe I am responsible for this right? Fine…I’ll let you with a proof. You must have realized that not ALL older men are growing at this point, only some of them are being blessed.”

I decided to see where this was going. “Yeah, my Uncle Steve is 67 years old and he doing quite alright without any growth so far. I had just checked with him a few days ago.”

Brad reached for my hand and held it for a moment, closing his eyes for a second before opening them with a renewed grin.

“Yep, that’s right. Your dear Uncle Steve has not shown any growth, but he has never been a skinny man either, a former Ranger, he has been in great shape for his entire life. I bet he is upset that he has not started growing like some of the older men. That’s because the growth needs a trigger, and this can only be provided by a younger guy desiring the man to grow bigger for him…”

“Okay…that was spooky, I’ll admit.” I said retrieving my hand from Brad’s touch.

“Don’t worry, doc. I understand how you feel; you called your Uncle Steve with desperate hopes to see if he had grown bigger too, but both of you felt so frustrated with the answer. But that’s okay now, I made it happen, your hunger for his growth triggered the changes for your dear Uncle Steve, he’ll soon join my grandpa and the many others all over the world. The rest of the reports you had are not hallucinations, but they are not responsible for the growth either. I am doing this, I am changing the world because Grandpa asked me to.”

I gulped. “Brad, what the hell are you talking about? W-what has he asked you?”

Brad stood up at once. “Oh dear…would you look at the time? It’s the end of our session. I guess we’ll have to wait till next week to discuss more about that huh? ” He said letting the money for the session on my desk and headed towards the door.

“The world is about to change even further, John. The right men will grow to claim the power they deserve over us, little frail men. They will lead us, they will love us, and they will protect us from our naughty selves”. He said before closing the door.

I was simply appalled, that young emo lad changed his expression, and he no longer seemed the troubled young beautiful lad that came into my office. He had a confident aura about him like he had done exactly what he needed to do.

That boy was so spooky, but then I felt this urge to grab my cell and dial to my Uncle Steve.

It actually took him more than usual to answer, but thankfully, Uncle Steve’s voice at the other side made me calm.

“Hello, John.”

“Uncle Steve, I am so glad to hear from you. Is everything alright ?” I heard something in the back, I could swear it was some kind of animal roaring.

“Oh it sure is, boy. I was just talking to my friend Bruce here; he had great news for me!”

“Really? What is it?” I asked shortly forgetting about the weird session I just had.

I overheard someone saying. “It is done, call him over.”

Uncle Steve chuckled. “I can’t say it now, you will have to come here, but you will love it! I promise.”

I suddenly gulped. “Grandpa, does your friend has a grandson?”

“Oh yeah, he does and his name is Brad, a very interesting character.”

“I am coming right away Uncle…” I said before turning off the call and reach for my bag.

To be continued.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13