Returning to that mystical land of iron

Trekka

I keep thinking of this place, magical place even, that I used to visit all the time.  Anyone else recall it?  I think we used to move metal discs.  Does this ring any bells?

(anyone know of a secret gym that needs a lifter to keep it company 😁😅). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

😪  I miss that place, too, so much so that I actually drove by on Monday.  There were three cars there, but the  people were probably just sanitizing and getting things ready.  Phase 4 arrives tomorrow, but I understand that gyms will not be able to open the first day. . . .    I have heard nothing beyond that.  

I am on my summer break now, though, so when the gym DOES reopen, I can go in practically any time.  If they are limiting members in the club, I will just go whenever their quietest time of day is.  Home workout equipment is good, but I really miss some of the cool machines.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..