Tales of theft: the quivering quarterback

On 6/20/2021 at 6:06 AM, benroc said:

When does Mikey get his turn to grow? He worked hard for his growth. He didn't put no necklace around him... Not fair...

I would like to see Mikey get bigger than Tristin or find a way to stop the size theft. Perhaps mid transfer Mikey wills the theft of size to reverse. 

This has been an amazing story! I love the build up, and the twist at the end! Takes a pretty big guy to give up becoming the largest man on the planet. :D

I think the one thing I wish there was more of was mirror time. Like while Logan was draining Mike, it would have been great if he did so in front of a full body mirror, that way Mike could have watched his body deflate.

Regardless, I hope there will be a sequel! Maybe Logan decides to steal Tristan's body? Maybe Mike meets others that have been drained, and they work together for revenge? What if Tristan is tricked into taking TO much muscle, and becomes immobilized!?
Or perhaps Tristan and Logan offer to give Mike his body back after he has been their servant for a while? So many possibilities!

• Like 1