Serhyi - the pinnacle of the Ukrainian army (Chapter 10 just added )

mczapl

I like to listen to my readers.

In the next chapter the Pinnacle of the Ukrainian army will meet the Pinnacle of the US army. 

There are a few different possibilities how the situation will develop and you can influence that. 

If you think Serhyi should make George his bitch press "Thanks" under this message.

If you think they should become partners, press "haha" button.

If you think George should show the US supremacy and Serhyi, despite his best skills, will be a beta in the presence of George, press "confused".

If you believe the George should show ultimate supremacy and snuff Serhyi press the "upvote". 

If you have other ideas, comment below.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Keychain said:

That would be fun. But my favourite is when there is a big power difference and lots of detail in the writing. 

Don't worry - Serhyi will meet several betas and will act the way he always does. As requested, I will add more details. Do you refer to detailed body description or rather to detailed action?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mczapl said:

Don't worry - Serhyi will meet several betas and will act the way he always does. As requested, I will add more details. Do you refer to detailed body description or rather to detailed action?

Both; detailed action is less impactful without a detailed body descriptions and visa versa. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - the poll is pretty clear. I will include it as the story develops.

Thanks for participating in the poll. Don't expect any gratitude from Serhyi though - he sees you as useful betas or lesser alphas. 😉

Chapter 10

I was expecting a special jet to be flown for Me from the US. Unfortunately I was informed that we are supposed to take a regular flight to Washington and from there we will be taken by a US military plane. 

By "we" I meant of course Myself, but also My commander and doc. I needed both of them there.

The military protocol stated that the commander was to fly business, while Me and doc were to fly economy. Lol. Even the commander when he heard it, he came to Me to ask forgiveness and offered Me his seat in business. I told him to repeat the message, but on his knees. He dropped immediately into the mud puddle in front of the barracks and repeated. I gracefully accepted his gift and patted him on his bald head, like you would pat a good dog. Then I told him to lick My hand which he immediately complied. It was still covered with my cum from a recent fuck.

Doc was ordered to double My medicine dose. He was extremely worried himself, as he started to realize what might happen to him if I do not win this confrontation. It's good that My subs knew and fully accepted their role in My kingdom.

I worked out like crazy. Both in the gym and in the fighting ring. My regular fighting partners were so bruised and injured after sparring fights, that they gave Me prisoners of war as new sparring partners. I usually got three at the same time as one would have zero chances and I would have zero workout. 

Unfortunately most of them were youngsters in their early 20-ties whose most serious fight was usually in a bar after having too much vodka.

I was asked to apply the Geneva Convention (whatever that is) and try to let them survive the sparing. As My aim was not executing them, but training for the confrontation with George, I unhappily complied.

You should have seen their faces when I entered the ring. Before they saw Me they were cocky, swearing in Russian and behaving like wannabie-men. Then, when they saw Me appearing from the darkness of the corridor dressed in boxer shirts, enormous, muscular, manly and sweaty, like a beast from their worst nightmares, like "Koshmar" from the "Boyka" movie, they still cursed in Russian, but this time it was cursing of terrified betas who were trying to protect their puny lives and who naively believed that cursing could save them. And I was still in the corridor. I haven't even entered the ring…

Once one guy fainted just by seeing Me. Pissing in their pants was a regular reaction. I often ordered them to lick off that piss after the match. Well - I didn't care which one of them pissed. The one who was still able to lick after we ended the sparring, had to clean the ring with his tongue including the piss and the blood of his compagnons. The janitor was somewhat grateful to Me for that. But he never said a word as he was too terrified of Me to speak in My presence.

As a warm up for Me and as a gesture of kindness, I usually allowed them to start the fight and gave them permission to hit Me. At least a few times.

Then, when they warmed Me up, and discovered the complete lack of effects of their punches, I hit them. My technique was to single out the lousiest of the three fighters and KO him in one hit. 

This usually gave a good boost to the other two, who immediately went up to 120% of their skills seeing the fate of their comrade. This provided Me with a few minutes of ok'ish quality of fight. But usually after 3-5 minutes they were unable to surprise Me with their limited fighting techniques anymore and the second "fighter" hit the floor in a way worse condition than the first one.

The third one, if he proved to be a "good" fighter, was allowed to fight with me a little longer and was rewarded with not being knocked unconscious. If I was horny, then he was raped at the end of the fight. If he was very good (in their louse scale), he was rewarded with the permission to fight Me again.

During a post-sparing rape, I was once too horny and while I abruptly pulled the guy onto My cock, I ripped his arms off. Wow! So cool! I was really impressed by Myself! The new power stemming from the increased medication really worked well. Shit! That was a really good fuck! I cummed like a Volcano!

I even kept these arms as a souvenir in My room until they started to smell and had to be thrown out.

Unfortunately the 10 days to prepare quickly passed and it was time to fly. I was asked to keep a low profile. They gave Me some baggy civilian clothes. But even in them I clearly stood out. I was at least one head taller than the crowd. I was also twice as wide as the regular civilians.

We were flying out of Poland and on the airport I couldn't pass through the security gate which was shorter and more narrow than Me. The security guy, who was nicely athletic, asked whether he could scan My body. I liked his, so I told him that we can do it in a private security room.

You should see the blink in his eye, like he just hit a jackpot. But for the outside world he pretended to act professionally and replied that although the procedure does not require such an approach, in times of political uncertainty he can scan profoundly some more potentially dangerous passengers.

He had no idea how dangerous I could be. I could easily snuff him in there and all his Krav Maga skills would not help him.

He was more intelligent than I anticipated and he asked another muscular colleague to join him in the search.

The more the merrier. ;)

Their names were Jan and Adam. Both 180cm plus (6 feet). Nicely built. Prime humans. But I was beyond human. And they knew it. And they were excited. 

And I knew I have to gentle to them, cause I have a flight to catch. The fact that I had to be nice, civilized and cooperative with them was a big novelty for Me. I was out of My comfort zone. But I was open to a new adventure.

Once all three of us were in the security room, they asked Me whether they can search Me. I agreed and they started professionally scanning My body, starting from the wrists and going up My arms. One on each side.

Both were amazed to feel My huge forearm muscles. Thick as a pork knuckle and even denser than it. They both significantly slowed down to profoundly check the quality of My muscles.

Adam, when he passed My left elbow and discovered the size of My biceps (just the bottom peak of it) shouted out "kurwa!" quite loudly.

I decided to move this game one level up. I told them that in order to help them, I'll take My shirt off.

They did not oppose.

Lust was oozing out of them when I started peeling off My baggy sports dress revealing brick by brick My magnificent abs. Then came My pecs. Each one the size of a cupboard full of prime beef.

Then My watermelon shoulders started to appear. Way bigger than to what they were prepared. I saw it in their eyes. And then came My arms. Inhuman in size. And in destruction skills. These kids were so lucky that they were safe and I had no intention to hurt them…

I dropped My sports dress to the side and proceeded with My trousers. The size of My quads terrified them even more. Adam shouted "O kurwa!" yet again.

I stood in front of them in full glory. A beast of a man. Supreme. Alpha. Clearly not carrying any weapon, yet more deadly than all of the bad guys they ever encountered.

They were so shocked that they had a problem in breathing regularly.

I wanted to enjoy too, so I told them to strip. They were surprised, cause no one had ever asked them to do so. I had to repeat the order. Twice.

Then they understood. And Adam even dared to ask Me "why?". 

In normal circumstances such disobedience would not be tolerated and they would pay a high price for that. But these kiddos were lucky. Really lucky. I needed them safe and happy.

So I patiently explained to the bimbos that I want to see their bodies too. They worked hard on them and needed to be admired by a professional. The term "professional" apparently worked, cause Adam started to unzip his shirt and soon he was followed by his friend. I'm pretty sure My strong manly pheromones which tightly filled in the room and reduced their analytic capacities, helped in the process.

Both were prime bodybuilders of amateur regional level. I had the muscle mass of both combined. But in their limited growing capacities they were pretty good and were providing Me a nice pre-flight snack.

They told Me that they were competing and one was preparing for a competition which would be in 3 months. Both had nice hard ons. Each one around 14 cm (5.5"). I smirked. Even there I was more than the size of both of them combined. ;)

They posed for Me. I was sitting on their security desk and striking My cock. They were like two oriental belly dancers trying their charms to seduce Me. I was the Sultan.

I ordered them to check Me and My weapons again. They complied. One went for My guns, the other for My cock. Both really dangerous weapons. You could see they were straight, cause Jan who was trying to accommodate My cock, failed miserably. His mouth was simply too small. Normally I would just apply pressure and tear his mouth open using blood as lube. But this was not normally. 

Fucking either them was out of the question. They would not be in shape afterwards. This started to be a really interesting challenge! How to fuck those guys without fucking them up?

But then I realized that I have a plane to catch and can't sit here all day. I can fuck and wreck them on the way back from the US.

So it told them to worship My feet while I strike My cock. They dropped down and took care of My sweaty feet and toes.

The doubled formula made Me really horny. And, on the contrary to the bimbos I knew how to strike My cock. 

A few moments later I started erupting. I didn't cum since morning, so I had more cum than usual. I decided to be fair and pointed first six shots at Adam, the next six at Jan. This time I had two extra shots, which I aimed at the photo of the Polish President hanging high on the wall. All three were covered in

My cum and grinning happily.

It was time to board the plane and head to the US.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Serhyl has had to show a lot of restraint recently. I feel sorry for those that meet him when he can finally stop holding back and unleash his true abilities and desires.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...