Serhyi - the pinnacle of the Ukrainian army (Chapter 10 just added )

mczapl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All of the Seryhi stories are terrific! Seryhi’s total muscle dominance comes thru clearly on every page in a VERY sexy way. More stories of Seryhi and his adventures please! 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

Chapter 5

The guy next door was a good fuck. When I opened his door with a loud bang, he immediately jumped off his bed, stood straight up and saluted. All of that in less than two seconds. He scored his first points with that. He was so quick that he didn't even properly dress himself and was still shirtless. He looked athletic and was quite tall, roughly 185 cm (6 feet). He looked good enough to be accepted by My cock.

My Alpha smell slowly overcame the room and his analytic capabilities started to drop while his hornyness started to increase.

I was even hornier than him, so I simply walked towards him, turned him around and rammed My cock in his ass right through the uniform and underwear. It all happened so quickly, that his brain was too slow to process that info.

His ass was nice and tight, which scored him even more points. The fuck was quick and short, as my aim was to dump a load and not have a long sex session.

The guy moaned and seemed to like it.

After I finished blasting My load into him, I told him that I will be his neighbor and I expect service from him on a regular basis. I did not waste My time to hear his answer and simply left his room.

When I came back to My room, Oleh was there with the doctor. They already heard that this will be My room from now on. The doctor brought Me supplements and Oleh was carrying 5 kg (12 lbs) of prime whey protein powder. That's the quality of services which I expect. 

I told them that I need a bigger bed and they promised to bring a second one from the stocks, which they did.

My new life seemed promising. The place was slowly being transformed into My place. Just like it should be.

My trainings were advancing well. Shooting, which was a novelty for Me, as I never had a chance to shoot before, became My new favorite sport. Well - one of My favourites. The major gave Me the best teacher in the army and I quickly started being as precise as him in aiming and hitting the target. And the guy represented Ukraine in the last Olympic games. Maybe I should participate in the Olympics after the war ends too? It's not a bad idea, although they might control illegal substances and these I have a lot of.

For combat fighting, I was given 2-3 opponents, as a single one was too boring for Me. I had to withhold myself not to bruise or injur them too badly, as they were supposed to be used again on the following day. Usually after 4-5 days of such trainings with Me, they landed in hospital anyway, but at least they lasted for a few days when I was "gentle" with them.

Serum made Me stronger and stronger. It made Me also hornier (My neighbour got used to be fucked, as a warm up for the day, but he was just an appetizer). 

No one dared to oppose Me in the barracks anymore. Even commanders came and asked Me for permission before any decision. 

I played them like chess pawns. This was even easier, as the serum increased My IQ, which was now way beyond theirs.

I was preparing for My first combat mission on enemy territory. It will be fun!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

I was working on another story, but a couple of guys approached me and insisted I work on this one too.

The Chapter I just added is an interludium before the next big fun begins.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2