He came out of nowhere - final chapter (36) posted 17 Sept 2021

timaa

Chapter 25 – where’s Jorge?

I kept replaying the look on Jorge’s face over and over in my mind, and how he just disappeared without a word. Lethabo was on his bed and crying into his hands, I guess he didn’t realise what effect his actions would have on my relationship, he’s still so young.

“I need to go and get some air” I said. Lethabo looked up for a second and nodded, his eyes red from crying and his face wet from tears.

I left the hotel and headed for the forest nearby, starting at normal pace, then up to super speed. I zig zagged through the forest, missing trees and logs with the reflexes I’d developed since getting my abilities. Unfortunately, everything that had just happened started interfering with my concentration, and I started hitting trees and knocking them over. I decided to stop in the middle of the forest and gather my thoughts. I sat on a log and just started venting in my own head, trying to deal with all the negativity that I could feel in me, something I hadn’t experienced in a long time. 

I wasn’t keeping track of time, but based on the movement of the sun I’d been there for many hours, overthinking everything over and over again. It was not healthy at all. All of a sudden, I could hear Lethabo’s voice in my head. At first, I thought I was just replaying thoughts of him, but it was very specific to what he might be thinking right now. It’s almost as if I was hearing the thoughts in his head, like he was communicating with me. I wondered if we could focus our super minds on each other’s, just like our hearing or vision?

I took some deep breaths, trying to shut down the other negative thoughts in my head, and just focussed on Lethabo’s thoughts (if that’s what I was hearing). Once I could only hear Lethabo’s thoughts, I focussed my mind on communicating with him.

Lethabo, can you hear me? I think I can hear your thoughts” I thought, being as specific with my mind as if I was talking to him with my mouth. In fact, I think my mouth was making the words quietly as I thought. Suddenly his thoughts stopped, as if I’d interrupted him. But then there was silence, maybe this was all my imagination after all?

Lethabo, can you hear me? Focus your mind and try to think back to me” I thought. Still silence.

Tim, is that you?” came a voice in my head that was unmistakably Lethabo’s.

Yeah, it’s me, it seems we can communicate with our minds!” I thought excitedly.

This is crazy, it’s like you’re right here in the room with me!” thought Lethabo, “where are you?

I’m in a forest, not too far away,” I thought, “I’m coming back to the hotel now”.

OK, see you soon” thought Lethabo.

I ran back to the hotel, and found Lethabo sitting on his bed, focussed on the door for when I arrived.

“Can you believe we can communicate with our thoughts now?” said Lethabo.

I know, it’s a little crazy” I thought, flashing him a grin at the same time.

He smiled back, “so this has never happened before?” he thought.

Nope, this is kinda trippy though!” I replied.

“It’s still a bit weird, think I’d rather talk normally for the moment” said Lethabo.

“Yeah I agree, it’s weird hearing you but not seeing your mouth move!” I said. I wonder why this power has suddenly surfaced now, maybe a stress trigger or something?

There was silence for a moment, and the distraction of discovering this new power had somewhat dissipated, coming back to the situation we found ourselves in. Lethabo apologised for what he’d done, saying he didn’t want to get between Jorge and me, he just didn’t know what to do with all these new feelings he was having, especially for a guy. We talked for a while about a lot of stuff, including the things we would say to Jorge when he returned.

“Do you think you could use your thinking power to communicate with Jorge?” said Lethabo.

“That’s a good question. I can try I guess, it’s been a while since he left” I said.

I focussed on Jorge, got an image of his beautiful face in my mind, and called out to him with my thoughts. I gave him a few minutes to respond, but he didn’t. I tried a few more times, and nothing. Lethabo tried as well, but he didn’t get a response either. Either he couldn’t hear us, or he was ignoring us.

Lethabo and I stopped trying, and made the most of the night just talking and eating food, then went to sleep.

Neither of us were getting any sleep, so we decided to go back to the deserted farm and break some stuff. It seems Lethabo’s super strength had mostly returned, he had no trouble bending, lifting or breaking anything, which was a good sign! It was hard not to be turned on by watching him use his strength and watching his tight muscles strain and pop, but my mind kept coming back to thinking about Jorge and those feelings would disappear. I wish Jorge was here to see Lethabo use his powers, I think he would find it as hot as I did.

Thanks to the sheer amount of stuff on the farm, we kept ourselves entertained for hours, playing like superhuman children. It turned out to be a great distraction from our thoughts.

I took the time to teach Lethabo a few things as well, particularly in regards to running and jumping, and controlling how much strength to use. He picked up my teachings really quickly which was surprising, I guess he’d already had some time to play with his abilities.

When we thought we’d had enough, we decided to head back to the hotel and try sleeping again. As Lethabo came up to me to get carried back (to keep us invisible), he surprised me with a hug. I could feel how tight and genuine it was, not sexual this time around. 

“I’m so sorry for causing all this trouble, I hope Jorge will forgive you….and me” he muttered into my shoulder.

“I hope so too” I replied, holding him tight in return.

I picked him up by his butt, he wrapped his legs around my waist and I ran back to the hotel. I was hoping that Jorge would be there when we returned, but he wasn’t. I was hoping he was OK, but thinking he may have gotten all his powers back, so he could be anywhere in the world right now. I don’t know how we were going to get back home without him?

Thanks to all our exertion, Lethabo and I slept soundly, both hoping that Jorge would be there by the time we woke up.

• Like 11

Chapter 26 – what have we done?

I was awoken by someone shaking me, and it was still dark! I turned over and saw Jorge standing by the bed. Why was he waking me up in the middle of the night?

“Get up, we need to leave” said Jorge, speaking really quietly. He didn’t even say hi or anything.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“We’re in trouble, haven’t got time to explain, get Lethabo up and I’m taking us home” Jorge replied.

I’ve never seen Jorge so anxious and serious, it scared me. I decided not to ask any more questions, I got up and woke up Lethabo. Lethabo freaked out a little but I calmed him down, told him we were going to Colombia with Jorge.

“Meet me outside when you’re ready” said Jorge, he was so direct about it.

Lethabo and I didn’t really need to do anything, we just left the keys for the room on the table and went outside to Jorge.

We stood on either side of Jorge, he wrapped an arm around us and without a word we flew off, then whooshed at super speed back home. Lethabo didn’t have time to take in the flying experience, Jorge was single minded and didn’t leave us any time to argue.

Once we got home, Jorge directed us to the lounge room and we sat down, Jorge sitting across from Lethabo and I.

“There’s no easy way to say this…but our battle in Johannesburg killed people, and from what I can tell more than one of us is responsible” said Jorge.

Whatever I was expecting, it wasn’t that!

“My parents have been monitoring communications in South Africa, and the authorities had found out where Lethabo was, and were planning to come and confront you. It was lucky I came and got you guys when I did, I’d say they would’ve raided the hotel sometime today” said Jorge.

Jorge brought up news stories and videos on the TV in the lounge room, showing the aftermath of that battle. It was hard to watch – they were showing all these people being carried away on stretchers, some in body bags, it was horrible. It looked like some people died as a result of being thrown by Lethabo, or having bullets richochet off his body and hit others. The building that Jorge was thrown into, and the various things we hit when Lethabo and I wrestled also seemed to have caused fatalities, mostly to police and military, but some civilians as well. The count was 12 people dead, 43 others seriously injured. The news articles did all these profiles on Lethabo and his background, making him out to be this dangerous super villain or something!

Lethabo was crying, and once I saw him crying I did the same. We’ve KILLED people! Sure, we didn’t mean to, but people were dead because of us! It was easy to put the blame on Lethabo, but from what we could tell, it was Jorge’s and my intervention that caused most of the fatalities.

Jorge turned the tv off and he just kinda sat for a while, expressionless and unemotional. He hadn’t had time to process what had happened, his focus was making sure we were safe. Even though it seemed he still hadn’t forgiven me for the Lethabo thing, it was clear he needed some support. I looked at him, my face soaked in tears, and he looked like he was about to break. I stood up, took a few tentative steps towards Jorge, trying to see if he wanted my support. After a few seconds of us just staring at each other, he stood up, and slowly took steps towards me until we were right in front of each other. It was an agonising few seconds before Jorge decided to wrap his arms around me, and I stood stunned for a few seconds before I reciprocated and wrapped my arms around him. I could hear and feel him crying, his tears dripping onto my shoulder and back. We stood there for several minutes, not saying or doing anything, just consoling each other, both unsure of what this would mean for our lives going forward.

When we both released the hug, Jorge told me to go and console Lethabo – I guess it’s clear that Jorge was not ready to do anything with Lethabo right now. I felt kinda weird about it myself, since he was the person who put us in that situation. My rational mind was enough to get me past that, since I knew that Lethabo was not intentionally trying to hurt people, just scared and alone.

I sat down next to Lethabo and put one hand over his shoulders. Lethabo turned towards me and buried his head into my chest, crying uncontrollably.

Jorge left the room at that point, not sure why or where he was going.

• Like 10

Chapter 27 – grieving

It was like the zombie apocalypse at home over the next week – Jorge was barely home and avoiding interacting with anyone, and Lethabo and I mostly just slept or watched TV. How do we process and get past this? Can we do anything to make up for it?

We ended up calling a telephone counselling service, which was ideal since Lethabo couldn’t be seen in public, his face was now all over media everywhere. Obviously, we couldn’t talk specifically to the counsellors about what had happened, we basically talked about our actions causing the death of several people. We would often just cry ourselves to sleep, and our nights were mostly just watching TV and trying not to think too much.

Over the next few weeks, Lethabo and I were able to somewhat process our grief in a meaningful way, and put our feelings and actions in perspective. What helped was both of us debriefing our own counselling sessions with each other, giving even more perspective and sharing our feelings.

We didn’t kill those people intentionally, but we were responsible, and ensuring that something like that never happens again should be our mission in life. I no longer had any desire to do any superhero stuff at that point, and I wondered whether I ever would again. There was so much guilt, we felt like our powers were a curse, forcing us to live a life away from mainstream society.

And then there was Jorge – he still had not forgiven either of us, and barely even spoke to me. I tried focussing my thoughts on speaking to him through my mind like I had with Lethabo, but never got any response.

Lethabo and I spent a lot of time hanging out together. I showed him around where I lived and greater Colombia, and taught him more about using his abilities safely, which was kinda schooling me about using them in a different way too. He had been able to get his invisibility power working, but not able to fly as yet.

About a month after Jorge brought us home from South Africa, Jorge asked to speak to me alone. He suggested we fly to somewhere deserted, like our favourite island in the Pacific, and I agreed. It was amazing that he was trying to interact with me again, but thinking of the worst-case scenario, he might be telling me we need to split up, the thought of it making me sick to the stomach.

It was great to feel Jorge’s beautiful skin and muscles again as he flew us to the island, me just lying on his back. When we landed, Jorge suggested we walk around the island and just talk. That seemed a good way to talk, saved us from uncomfortable silences or needing to look into each other’s eyes.

Jorge put it all out there – he felt betrayed about what happened with Lethabo, he thought we had planned it and that’s why we had stayed back in the hotel in South Africa when he went running. He also told me that he’d been watching us occasionally over the last month, hiding away and using his super hearing to hear what we were saying. He could tell that there wasn’t anything happening between Lethabo and me, but didn’t know how to get past his shock of seeing us in that compromising position.

I felt a little violated by him watching us like a stalker, but realised it wasn’t a hill I was ready to die on, since it showed that Jorge still cared about me and wanted to make it work. I explained to him what had happened from my perspective, and how I completely understood what it looked like when he saw Lethabo and myself in the hotel room. Jorge said that made sense, and it seemed like he believed me, and that it was just me trying to be supportive to Lethabo.

Jorge explained that he’d been visiting his parents a lot, who were really helpful and understanding, and helped him process his grief and talk out the situation between us. It was nice to hear that his parents stuck up for me, and allowed Jorge to see the possibilities of what had happened, and that he should talk to me about it.

It seemed like Jorge was ready to forgive me, but I was still feeling the emotional distance between us.

“So what happens now? Do you think we can get past this and be a couple again?” I said, close to tears. There was this long pause which felt like an eternity.

“I love you, and miss you so much, I want nothing more than to hold you again” he replied.

We stopped walking and turned to face each other. “Who’s stopping you?” I said, managing a little smile on my face. He moved towards me and gave me probably the best hug I’d ever had in my life - so warm, tight, and heartfelt. I could actually feel his tears running down my back, and that made me tear up as well. We stood there for several minutes, not speaking or moving, listening to the waves in the background, feeling the rise and fall of each other’s ample chests as we breathed. We let go from the embrace, looked into each other’s eyes and kissed – a beautiful slow kiss. He hugged me again, remembering everything we meant to each other.

“I heard you by the way” said Jorge.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I could hear your voice in my head, and I could tell it wasn’t just my imagination or my grief calling to me” he replied.

“Why didn’t you reply?” I said.

“I wasn’t ready to talk to you then” he replied.

“It would’ve been good to know it worked though!” I said.

“I know, but if I started talking to you, through my mind or otherwise, then we’d have to work through everything that happened between us, I couldn’t reply and then just stop” he said. “Besides, it was annoying enough hearing you for days when you were trying it, I was just kinda hoping you would stop trying!”

“Yeah that makes sense” I said.

We let go of the hug and looked at each other “I never stopped loving you, I just felt like my perfect world was coming apart, I’d never been happier in my life before we met” he thought, smiling as he communicated.

I love you too, you’ve made my life better than I ever imagined” I replied.

This mind communication should come in handy when we’re all getting around the world” I said. Jorge went silent for a second, and realised I brought up the elephant in the room (or the island in this case).

“How do you feel about Lethabo staying with us?” I said.

“I’m angry about what he did, but I can tell the bond he has with you is special and I believe I can get over it… eventually” he replied.

“He’s really a good person,” I said, “and not totally unattractive” I added with a smile. Oh my god, why did I say that? Jorge had just forgiven my indiscretion and now I’m being all thirsty for the guy.

To my surprise, Jorge smiled at me in return “yeah he is kinda hot” he said. “But if we’re going to do anything sexual we only do it together yeah?” he added.

“That’s fair, and since we’ve been hanging out I haven’t really had sexual urges towards him anyway” I said.

“Yeah sure handsome, like you aren’t horny as fuck most the time!” said Jorge.

“And you aren’t?” I replied.

“Not at all” he said, smiling from ear to ear.

Without warning, he ripped his pants off and mine at super speed, picked me up and flew us up into the air, kissing me and grinding our dicks together like a wild animal. I would say this was a little shocking, but I was ready for anything from my man, so happy I was that we were back together again. After this went on for a few minutes, Jorge grabbed me by the waist, lifted me away from him and then dropped my ass down on his dick, him now flying in a horizontal position facing the sky. He slid me up and down on his dick, us both moaning and growling like we were possessed, enjoying every thrust. As we got to super speed, my lust for my man was overwhelming, and as he came I did as well. Our sexual release was almost like a release of all the negative feelings we’d had, purging ourselves and ready to get back to our lives again. Jorge lifted me off his dick and lowered me back onto his chest, kissing me deeply. We hugged again, just enjoying the feeling of being against each other’s bodies after an amazing super orgasm.

“I guess that’s what they call super make-up sex” Jorge said with a giggle.

“Super orgasmic even” I replied, also with a little chuckle.

I enjoyed the breeze sailing over my body and we remained in that horizontal hug all the way home, Jorge flying slower than usual, prolonging the experience.

• Like 11

Oh what a beautifull set of chapters.

I like how you are writting about what happened in SA and the consequenses of their actions. Its not often when u read or see that when talking about superheroes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Oh what a beautifull set of chapters.

I like how you are writting about what happened in SA and the consequenses of their actions. Its not often when u read or see that when talking about superheroes.

Thanks again, appreciate the feedback!

The consequences for superheroes was something I wanted to explore, and I hope people are happy with this part of the story, brief as it is. 

• Like 2

Chapter 28 – things have changed

Lethabo was sitting on the lounge at home when Jorge and I walked in naked together. “So…I’m guessing you guys have made up then?” he asked.

Jorge and I looked at each other and smiled. “Maybe?” I replied.

“Can we talk Jorge?” Lethabo asked. I was wondering how Jorge might react, it was kinda soon after just reconciling with me.

“Yeah sure, just let me clean up and get some pants on” Jorge replied. Wow, wasn’t expecting him to be so keen!

Jorge and I had a hot sensual shower together, discovering all the parts of each other’s bodies again, like it was the first time.

When we were done, we both put on shorts and walked into the living room where Lethabo was waiting.

“Is it OK if I talk with Jorge alone?” asked Lethabo, looking at me.

“Umm, sure, if that’s what you want?” I replied. I thought he would want backup for what will probably be an intense conversation. From Jorge’s manner and our talk, I didn’t think Jorge would be too hard on him, but it would be the first time the two of them have really talked one-on-one.

“Yeah thanks Tim” he said with a smile. “So Jorge, should we go for a walk or something and chat?” asked Lethabo.

“I think I can do one better, how about you come flying with me?” Jorge replied.

Lethabo suddenly got a big smile on his face. “Really? That would be awesome!” Lethabo replied, barely containing his excitement.

“Jump on my back then” Jorge said. Lethabo hopped onto Jorge’s back and they disappeared straight up, Jorge using his phase shifting ability to go through the roof.

I spent the next few hours just pacing around the house, wondering what they would be talking about and doing. I was surprised about how quickly the both of them were willing to clear the air, I wondered if something else was going on. I thought about mind-calling them, but decided that would be paranoid and rude of me.

About three hours later, they appeared back in the house, both calm, smiling and happy to see me.

“How did it go?” I asked.

“It was good for both of us actually” said Jorge. “We’ve gotten a lot of our feelings and thoughts out in the open, and we shared our experiences of getting our powers and dealing with the consequences of our actions. In fact, I think we both feel better now, and ready to get on with things” said Jorge.

“Wow, you guys work fast!” I said.

“Jorge knows I never meant to come between you, I care about you both a lot, you saved me from doing more horrible things and hurting people” said Lethabo. “You’ve let me stay with you and looked after me, I don’t know what I would’ve done without you” he said.

“Do you think he could go to work with us?” I asked Jorge.

“I don’t see why not, but he’ll have to stay invisible, and he won’t get to meet anyone in the business, except maybe my parents” Jorge said.

“I’ll get to meet your parents?” asked Lethabo.

“Sure little man, you’re a part of our lives now, whether we like it or not!” Jorge said, laughing his stupid head off.

“Who are you calling little?” said Lethabo jokingly, grabbing Jorge by his neck and lifting him off the ground.

Jorge smiled, “you” he replied as he slowly lowered himself back to the ground, forcing Lethabo’s arm to move with him until he let go of Jorge’s neck.

“Wow, you’re so powerful!” said Lethabo.

“and don’t you forget it” said Jorge.

They were like brothers arguing, it was funny and a little cringe at the same time. I’m getting the feeling that Jorge feels a connection with Lethabo, since he understands what it’s like to suddenly get all these abilities, even more than I can.

I walked over to Jorge and we kissed, and I thought something to him and we both looked at Lethabo. Jorge replied to me with his mind, and we both smiled at Lethabo, more like a cheeky grin.

“What?” said Lethabo, looking a little worried.

We both walked towards him, and we both put a hand on Lethabo’s shoulders, sliding our hands down his lean smooth arms. We both looked him straight in the eye. I could tell he was nervous. I leaned in and kissed him, our first real kiss, and his young lips definitely felt better the second time around. I moved my head away and Jorge kissed Lethabo, running one hand around Lethabo’s back. Jorge and I took turns to kiss, using our hands to explore Lethabo’s beautiful torso.  Lethabo wasn’t sure what to do so he just stood there with his arms down, letting it happen. 

I moved around behind Lethabo, moving my hands around his back, then sliding them to his hips, then around to the front where I felt every ab muscle, and up to his beautiful pecs. Jorge continued kissing Lethabo, grabbing Lethabo’s hands and moving them around Jorge’s back. Lethabo started moving his hands over Jorge’s beautiful body, exploring another man’s body for the first time. Running my hands down to Lethabo’s crotch, I grabbed onto his dick, squeezing it gently. Lethabo let out a soft moan. I grabbed onto both sides of Lethabo’s shorts and pulled them down to his ankles, then did the same for myself. I reached around and did the same for Jorge. Now we were all naked, caressing, kissing and grinding in a super muscle sandwich.

Jorge grabbed Lethabo’s dick and his own and moved in closer, grinding both dicks together while pushing against each other’s torsos. I moved my dick in between Lethabo’s legs, wrapping my arms around both of my guys, caressing Jorge’s back with my hands. We went on for some time in this position, just enjoying the feeling of each other’s bodies and sending Lethabo’s horniness into overdrive.

Jorge and I both mind-spoke to each other, deciding what to do next. 

I want you to fuck me” thought Jorge to Lethabo, and Lethabo stopped kissing him. 

“Are you sure?” Lethabo said, like Jorge was even remotely unsure of what he wanted.

“I want nothing more” Jorge replied and kissed Lethabo deeply.

“Lift me up and bring my ass to your dick” said Jorge, which seemed a little clinical but it was clear that Lethabo wasn’t entirely sure what he was doing. Lethabo obliged, lifting Jorge up by his hips and then slowly lowering Jorge onto his rock-hard member. Jorge moaned loudly as Lethabo’s dick slid into his body, Lethabo feeling the amazing sensation of anal sex for the first time. “Oh my god” Lethabo muttered, as he moved Jorge up and down, every sensation deeper and more intense than the one before. When Lethabo was in a good rhythm, I thought to him, “Can I fuck you?” Lethabo stopped moving Jorge for a second, then he thought back “oh my god yes, I want you inside me.” I guess when you’re invulnerable and horny, the thought of anal sex for the first time doesn’t bother you!

I moved back slightly, then lifted up Lethabo by the hips, bringing Jorge along for the ride. I slowly lowered Lethabo onto my raging boner, Lethabo shouting “fuck!” as I went in further. Lethabo felt waves of pleasure coursing throughout his body, sensations he had never felt before in his life. I couldn’t imagine a threesome like this myself, with two hot super guys all leeching pleasure from one another, it was a new experience for all of us.

We kept going for at least 20 minutes, keeping the same level of intensity and passion the whole time. I started speeding up my thrusting in Lethabo’s ass, and he did the same in Jorge’s. We got faster and faster until Lethabo came, shaking and writhing in absolute ecstasy and screaming louder than he’d ever screamed before. His orgasm caused him to clench his ass even tighter around my dick, and I came too, our bodies shaking and convulsing as we released our seed. I pulled my dick out of Lethabo, and he did the same with Jorge.

“Holy fuck, I never thought it my life I could feel like that!” said Lethabo. I moved in close to Lethabo and pulled him in for a tight hug, and Jorge did the same from the front. I can’t believe after all the crazy stuff that had happened in the last month or so that we would come together like this. We held the hug for a few minutes, then let go together. Jorge kissed Lethabo again.

“But you didn’t cum Jorge, I want you to have an orgasm as well” said Lethabo.

“What do you think about sucking a guy off for the first time?” said Jorge.

“If I can make you feel anything like I just felt, I’m up for anything!” replied Lethabo. He seemed to be comfortable with gay stuff rather quickly, only a month or two ago he found the whole idea of gay people disgusting! I guess being around two (other) horny superstuds could do that to a person.

Jorge floated off the ground, moving his crotch straight towards Lethabo’s mouth, stopping just short of Lethabo’s face. Lethabo kissed the end of Jorge’s dick, and ran his tongue along Jorge’s massive shaft, Jorge moaning with pleasure. Lethabo opened his mouth wide and took Jorge’s whole dick inside, grabbing onto Jorge’s butt cheeks with his hands and squeezing. I moved around behind Jorge and dug my face into his bubble butt, exploring his hole with my tongue, causing even louder and longer moans from Jorge. Lethabo begun running his fingers through my hair, becoming rougher the faster his mouth moved back and forth along Jorge’s dick. Lethabo got faster and faster until Jorge came, Lethabo swallowing about half of Jorge’s cum and then pulling back, causing Jorge’s cum to spurt out all over Lethabo’s face and torso, and subsequently on the floor. Jorge lowered himself to the ground again and I hugged him from behind, both of us looking at cum-drenched Lethabo and grinning.

“That’s what you get for pulling out early” I said, shaking my head.

“I’ve never tasted cum before, give me a break!” said Lethabo.

“I guess I should carry you to the shower, don’t want you walking cum through the house!” said Jorge. Jorge walked over and gave Lethabo a tight hug, and floated him through to the bathroom, phase shifting through a few walls along the way. I followed them into the bathroom, and we enjoyed a shower threesome as we got clean and dry.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 29 – living and learning 

Lethabo integrated well into our life over the next few weeks – we put him to work, helping us carry shipping containers around the world, cooking some great food for us, and of course we had the most amazing threesome sex on a regular basis. We took him to some of our favourite isolated spots, including the deserted island in the Pacific, and the gorge in Australia. Lethabo told us he didn’t see himself being with a woman again, even assuming he could without hurting them. It seems we may have turned Lethabo gay, super gay even! 

It also was becoming apparent that my cum had the same effect on Lethabo’s body – he was now much more muscular, similar to us, and watching him use his super strength was mesmerising for Jorge and I, watching his beautiful dark body lifting containers and such.

Lethabo was much more in control with his abilities as well, we’d spent some down time practicing the control that we’d developed, and even taught him to control himself during sex, something we’d learned but only tried once with Matias. 

About a month after reconciling as a threesome, Jorge’s parents invited us to their home for dinner. We’d realised that we had been so focussed on settling Lethabo into our lives, we’d not been social at all. In a way we couldn’t, not without leaving Lethabo behind. While we’d introduced Lethabo to Jorge’s parents, they hadn’t spent much time together.

When we arrived at the house, Jorge’s parents were all over Lethabo – hugging him, kissing him on the cheek, asking him a bunch of questions about food. It seemed like they missed having a young person around the house, and almost treating him like their own son. We sat down to dinner which Jorge’s parents had clearly spent a lot time preparing - there was so much food, and was always fresh and tasty. Lethabo’s eyes bugged out of his head when he saw all the food – I don’t think he’d ever seen this much food in one place in his life!

As we were eating, Matias strolled into the dining room out of nowhere! Needless to say, there were shocked looks all around, including from Matias. Apparently, Matias was another surrogate child that Jorge’s parents had welcomed into their house, and Matias was used to just wandering in and saying hi, especially around dinnertime.

“Umm, hey guys” said Matias, looking a little shy and embarrassed.

“Hey Matias, good to see you!” I said, trying to sound excited to see him and not arouse his suspicions.

Matias looked over at Lethabo, and we wondered if Matias recognised him. If he did, he didn’t show it, leaning over the table to shake Lethabo’s hand and introduce himself. That was odd in itself, the last time we’d caught up with Matias a few months ago, he was kinda shy.

“Wow, you have enough food to feed an army!” Matias said, glancing his eye over the table.

“You know we like to cook for hungry boys!” said Jorge’s mum. While Jorge’s parents were a little nervous about the situation, they kept engaging Matias in random conversation.

The three of us superguys looked at each other, trying to imagine how we should handle this. We had a quick mind conversation, and agreed that since there was nothing we could change since Matias had already seen Lethabo, we should just relax and let him join us.

“Why don’t you join us?” said Jorge, getting up to offer a seat and get a plate for Matias.

Despite our nervousness, it was a nice dinner, and it was clear that Matias had settled in well to city life, but didn’t socialise that much. I don’t know about Jorge, but I was feeling guilty that we’d made no attempt to contact him over the last few months, but realistically we kinda had a lot going on! The conversation did get awkward at times when Matias wanted to know more about what we’d been doing, and about how we’d met Lethabo. Fortunately, cover stories were a specialty of ours, since we often went to family gatherings where people would grill us about our lives. Lethabo was mostly quiet though, giving the occasional uncomfortable glance towards Matias, and hoping he didn’t know who he was or what he’d done.

While Jorge’s parents cleaned up dinner with Lethabo’s help, we chatted with Matias at the table. 

“We’re really sorry we haven’t been in contact with you since we last caught up, we’ve been really busy, and Lethabo has been a handful!” I said.

“I was wondering whether you didn’t want to see me any more after we had sex” said Matias, looking down at the table. Jorge and I looked at each other, both feeling bad that we’d given him that impression.

“It was nothing about you, we loved having sex with you, you were the first person we’d ever shared ourselves with since we became a couple” said Jorge, reaching across the table and putting his hand on one of Matias’s. I put one hand under the table and caressed Matias’s leg just to confirm the point we were making. Matias looked up at us and smiled.

Jorge’s parents and Lethabo returned from the kitchen and we chatted for a little while longer before heading home. We all shared tight hugs, even Lethabo and Matias were comfortable enough to hug as well.

Jorge flew us home and we got ready for bed. While we had amazing sex together, we kept Lethabo out of our bedroom for sleeping, we thought some boundaries would be a good idea. While both of us loved Lethabo, it wasn’t the same thing we felt for each other.

Do you think Matias worked out who I was?” thought Lethabo to Jorge and I from the other bedroom.

I don’t think so, but we may get my parents to ask questions the next time they see him” replied Jorge.

OK cool” thought Lethabo, and we went to bed.

• Like 9

Chapter 30 – Lethabo gets distant

Once we’d confirmed with Jorge’s parents that Matias didn’t seem to know Lethabo from anywhere we went back to life as normal – well, normal for us anyway!

While our lives were pretty stable and happy, in the following month we were noticing Lethabo spending less time around the house. He was disappearing for hours at a time, telling us he needed some time on his own. I found this a bit odd considering how great we were all getting along. He insisted there wasn’t anything wrong, he just wanted to explore a bit by himself, and assured us he was keeping out of sight and invisible wherever he went.

Lethabo still worked with us during the day, and ate dinner with us and we still had the occasional sex session, he just wasn’t around as much, and didn’t seem as keen to hang out anymore.

I guess it’s understandable – he’s young, and kinda cut off from the world, I imagine he doesn’t just want to spend all his time with Jorge and myself. I can’t imagine what’s it like to lose everything you know and everyone you care about, living in fear that people will recognise you. I wondered if he needed to talk to a counsellor again, to get his feelings out in the open.

Without Lethabo around, Jorge and I started talking about Matias one night, how we’d kinda treated him badly and not kept in contact. We decided we should go and see him, see if he wanted to go out. Lethabo was out on one of his regular explorations, so there didn’t seem to be a reason not to. There was a chance that Matias would be busy or not home, but it’s not as if it was inconvenient for us to get there or anything!

We dressed up in some nice clothes and Jorge flew us to Matias’s place, on the outskirts of the city. When we arrived, we knocked on the door and Matias answered, wearing only a pair of shorts, and looking more muscular than when we last saw him shirtless. In fact, he’d grown into a real hunk, his beautiful bronzed skin highlighting every beautiful curve of his muscled body – from his broad shoulders, to his thick veiny forearms, to his delectable biceps, his big quads and tight calves. Both Jorge and I were a little in shock, and Matias grinned as we ogled every part of him.

“Hey guys, nice to see you, this is a surprise!” said Matias.

“We realise we haven’t had a lot of time to hang out the last few months, we were in the city and wanted to see if you wanted to go out for food and stuff?” I said to him.

“Ummm, actually I’ve kinda got plans with a friend” said Matias, looking nervous and biting his lip like he was embarrassed.

“That’s OK, we can try another time, we miss you” said Jorge, and we both smiled.

“Hey, who’s at the door?” asked a familiar voice from behind Matias, Jorge and I in shock when we realised who Matias’s ‘friend’ was.

“Lethabo?” I said, as Lethabo walked towards the door behind Matias.

“Oh, hey guys” said Lethabo, in a surprisingly casual fashion.

“What are you doing here?” said Jorge in a slightly authoritative voice.

“Um…Matias and I have been seeing each other and hanging out” said Lethabo.

There was a pause while Jorge and I took in this new information, wondering what this meant for our situation.

Matias looked a little uncomfortable and looked at Lethabo, “you didn’t tell them we were seeing each other?” said Matias.

“Nah, I kinda wanted to keep you all to myself” replied Lethabo while a slightly cheeky grin on his face.

Jorge and I didn’t really know what to do at this point, do we make a scene and take Lethabo home? Does it matter if they aren’t going anywhere? We thought to each other that we should just leave them to it and talk to Lethabo when he got home.

“Well, we’re a little surprised, but it looks like you’re happy hanging out so we’ll leave you to it” I said, trying to sound like I was OK with this.

“It was great to see you guys, maybe the four of us can go out sometime?” said Matias, still looking a little awkward.

“Yeah sure” said Jorge, not at all sounding convincing.

“See you later guys” I said, and Matias closed the door as we walked away.

Once Jorge and I got home, we talked out what we thought of the situation and what we should say to Lethabo when he got home, whenever that will be. Lethabo usually wasn’t home by the time we went to bed lately, so who knows how long we’ll be staying up?

Jorge and I kept ourselves busy watching movies until Lethabo finally got home around 2am. He was surprised when he walked into the house and found both of us sitting in the living room.

“Oh, hey” he said, looking down at the floor and looking guilty as hell.

“Can we chat about Matias please?” Jorge said, getting those daddy vibes on again.

“Um…OK” said Lethabo, sitting down on another chair across from us.

“How long have you been visiting Matias?” asked Jorge.

“Since about a week after we met at your parent’s place. He was kinda giving me these looks at that dinner at your parent’s place, and I thought he was really cute” said Lethabo.

“How did you find out where he lived?” asked Jorge.

“I visited your parents and they told me” said Lethabo. Wow, Jorge’s parents thought that would be a good idea?

“Why didn’t you tell us what you were doing?” I asked.

“I thought you would try and stop me - you guys are always worrying about someone finding out about me. Matias doesn’t keep up with the news, he doesn’t even have a TV, we’ve just been hanging out at his place” said Lethabo.

“What if he finds out who you are and what you’ve done? It will make things difficult for him, and for all of us!” said Jorge.

“Even if he found out I think he would understand, we have a lot in common and have become really close” said Lethabo.

“How are you going to keep seeing him? Eventually he’s going to want to go out somewhere, and that’s really dangerous for you, and for him” I said.

“I guess I wasn’t thinking that far ahead, I was just really enjoying being with him, I haven’t felt this strongly about a person since I met you two” said Lethabo.

“Do you think you’ll be able to keep your abilities a secret from him forever?” I said.

“I thought I would tell him eventually, but it doesn’t seem to matter that we’re just hanging out as his place, talking and doing…other stuff” said Lethabo.

“What ‘other stuff’?” said Jorge. I could clearly hear the tension in his voice.

“You know…kissing, getting naked, sex stuff” said Lethabo.

“You’ve had anal sex with him?” I said.

“Yeah, I’ve been really controlled, pulling back just before I come, and only releasing with a fraction of the power I do with you guys” said Lethabo.

Jorge and I looked at each other, now some things were making more sense.

“Do you remember what I told you about how I got my powers?” I said.

“Yeah….oh” said Lethabo, looking like he’d just made the connection between me and Matias. “So…he’s going to start developing abilities as well?” he said.

“Probably, if the same thing happens to him as it did to me. He already looks a lot more muscular than when we last saw him” I said.

“Now that I think about it, I did notice him becoming a little bigger” said Lethabo. I could see him deep in thought, suddenly realising what was happening. “What do we do?” he said.

Jorge and I looked at each other with a tinge of worry on our faces. “You’re going to have to tell him about your abilities, and what’s happening to him, assuming he hasn’t worked some of it out already” I said.

There was silence for a minute, you could cut the tension with a knife. “I’ve changed his life forever haven’t I?” said Lethabo, a distinct look of guilt on his face.

“Yeah, you have, and it may not turn out as well for him as it did for Tim and me” said Jorge.

Lethabo was almost in tears at that point, just holding himself together. “I’m really sorry, I didn’t think about what I was doing, I was just feeling a bit like a third wheel here” he said.

“We get it, we’ve talked about how hard this situation is for you, and don’t really know how we can help you, we’re kinda on our own here as well” I said.

“I should probably tell him soon huh?” said Lethabo.

“Yeah, the sooner the better,” I said, “and it should come from you, since you’ve clearly developed a strong bond in the last few weeks.”

“OK, I’ll go see him after work tomorrow. Can you guys come with me?” said Lethabo.

Jorge and I looked at each other for a second. “This is probably something for you to do by yourself, take responsibility for your actions” said Jorge. Wow, I’m going to have to call him Daddy if he keeps this up!

Lethabo looked disappointed at first, but then nodded his head. “You’re right, this is on me, I only hope I haven’t made your life harder than I already have” said Lethabo.

“It’s going to be tough, and we don’t know how it will play out, but whatever happens we’ll always be there for you” I said, looking right into Lethabo’s eyes so he could understand how sincere I was.

“Thanks,” said Lethabo, “I love you guys”.

“We love you too superboy” said Jorge, surprisingly lightening the mood. We all stood up and hugged.

“Can I sleep in your bed tonight?” Lethabo asked. Jorge and I looked at each other and nodded. “Yeah ok” I said. Lethabo smiled, picked us both up and carried us to our bedroom, leaping onto the bed with both of us in his arms. We slid under the covers, snuggled in closely and went to sleep.

• Like 10

Chapter 31 – Matias learns our secret

All three of us went to work the next day, trying not to think about Matias and what this could mean for our lives, and not talking much to each other for most of the day.

When we got home, we showered together and we tried to get Lethabo relaxed for his conversation with Matias. Jorge and I could both tell Lethabo was nervous, he was kinda quiet and lost in thought.

Jorge offered to fly Lethabo into the city, but Lethabo said he wanted to go by himself, it seemed he was feeling a lot of guilt about what this could mean for Jorge and I.

Hours passed after Lethabo left, both Jorge and I were wracked with worry, wondering if we should’ve gone with him.

Lethabo finally arrived home with a depressed look on his face, we immediately assumed that it hadn’t gone well.

“What happened?” I asked him.

“It was going well, he was cool with me being superhuman and everything, problem was when I told him about Johannesburg. He kinda freaked out and said he needed some time to himself” replied Lethabo.

“Did you tell him about Jorge and I?” I asked.

“Yeah, I told him about your abilities, and how you brought me here” he replied.

“How are you doing?” asked Jorge, realising how Lethabo must be feeling right now, whereas I was more focussed on what this meant for us.

Lethabo’s lips started trembling and we could both see what was coming next. We both moved in and hugged Lethabo as he broke down, crying into our shoulders.

“We’ll work this out, don’t worry” said Jorge. His demeanour surprised me, I expected he would be as freaked out as I was.

We carried Lethabo to our bed and lay down on either side of him, until he fell asleep. Jorge and I got up and went into the living room to talk.

“So what do we do?” I said. “Matias knows our secret, and could be telling other people as we speak! This puts us all in danger, and everyone we know!”

“Honestly, I don’t think Matias would do that, that’s why I’m not that worried” said Jorge. “I imagine that was a lot of information for him to take in, and the thought of someone he cared about hurting people would come as quite a shock.”

“Yeah you’re right, Matias is a very calm and sensitive guy, and I think he would know deep down that Lethabo and us would never intentionally hurt people” I said.

“Let’s give Matias a few days to process everything, then you and I should go talk to him” Jorge said.

“Do you think we can wait that long?” I said.

“If we push this too early we could make it worse” Jorge said. “We’ll tell my parents so they will know what’s going on and keep an eye on him.”

I was still worried, but everything Jorge said made sense.

Matias wasn’t at work for the next few days, which both made sense and worried us at the same time. Jorge’s parents hadn’t heard from Matias either, but that also made sense since Matias would see them as part of our situation.

Lethabo was difficult to manage – he felt a lot of guilt (like he needed any more) and he thought he’d ruined our lives. Jorge was good at talking him down, and they went flying together to get some time just to decompress from the world for a while. Yes, it seemed that Lethabo had neglected to mention that he’d developed his flying ability and was using it to get back and forth to Matias’s place. For some reason he was worried we’d freak out that he could be discovered if he travelled too far. That made sense to us so we didn’t make a big deal about it.

A few days after it all went down, Jorge and I flew to Matias’s house, we were hoping he would be home. We knocked, and to our relief he answered the door. While he was a little shocked to see us, there was also a sense he needed to talk to someone.

“Hey, can we come in?” I asked.

“Yeah ok” said Matias, leading us to the living room where we all sat down.

“How are you feeling?” asked Jorge.

“I’m a little stressed out, finding out about you guys and what you’d done was a lot for me to take” said Matias.

“We completely understand, and you should know that besides from my parents, no one else knows about our abilities or what happened in Johannesburg” I said.

“Wow really? You’ve kept it a secret all this time?” said Matias.

“Yeah, we live a very isolated lifestyle, Jorge has lived it a lot longer than me” I said. “The time we spent with you was the first time we’d engaged with anyone outside our family.”

“Oh” was all Matias could say, and we could see he was doing a whole lot of thinking, we stayed silent for a while, letting him take that in.

“All three of us care a lot about you Matias, and we hope that you knowing our secret will make us closer” said Jorge.

There was almost a smile on Matias’s face and he thought how big a deal us sharing with him was. “How did you guys come together?” he asked.

We told him about our lives, Jorge filling in his time developing his abilities, to meeting me and us becoming a super-couple. Matias had mostly just listened, but now he was realising what that meant for him.

“So…I’m going to develop super powers as well?” asked Matias.

“Probably, assuming that Lethabo having sex with you has the same effect as Jorge did on me” I said. Matias grinned to himself at that thought.

“We want to help you with your abilities and hopefully be your friend as well,” Jorge said, “and we know you care about Lethabo, even though you are a little shocked by his actions right now.”

“Lethabo was the first guy I’ve had strong feelings for, but I don’t know how to deal with what he did” said Matias.

“We get it, we had the same feelings after we met him, in fact he didn’t even think he was gay at that point” said Jorge. “We do know he cares a lot about you, enough to tell you our secret.”

“So you guys knew he was going to be telling me about you?” asked Matias. Jorge and I both nodded.

“We can’t even imagine what you’re going through right now, but we’ll respect whatever you decide to do” I said, knowing it was not really that simple.

“I would like to spend more time learning about you guys and seeing your abilities if that’s cool?” said Matias.

Jorge and I looked at each other and nodded. “Sure, whatever you want” I said. Jorge and I were relieved that he seemed to be taking it well, maybe we can come out of this ok after all.

Matias came with us as we showed him our abilities, taking him to a few of our favourite places around the world, and showing off our super strength in various ways. Matias seemed truly amazed by what we could do, and was probably excited about possibly getting similar abilities. After a few hours together, we took Matias home, and went home to talk to Lethabo.

Lethabo was relieved that Matias seemed to be accepting of our abilities, but equally worried what that meant for their relationship.

After a week of us spending some super time with Matias, we brought up the subject of Lethabo to him again. He told us he would be ok with seeing him again, and maybe they could talk. We were surprised by this, we saw it as a sign that they had developed a good bond in the few weeks before he found out our secret.

• Like 8

This story it's awesome and this new chapters are incredible.

They are kind of expanding the family and becoming a tight little group. I wonder if the four will make  ateam and save teh world altho that would be dangerous cause they will have to expose themselves.

Im loving this.

• Like 1