Tantra, part 2, The Friday Before added 2/18/21

Maxum

Don't worry. I haven't abandoned "The Wall," but this idea popped into my head as I was stroking this morning. It's short but should get the job done. More if you like. Let me know

TANTRA 

Sunday Morning. 

I awoke to the gentle sound of rain pattering against my window. It had been a deep and restful sleep, and in the luxurious fog of first awakening hung heavy on my mind and body, allowing me to roll onto my back and yawn and stretch and flex without completely casting off the veil of dreamland fantasy. I arched my back, and my left hand found my morning wood. It was warm and hard… and big. It more than filled my hand and helped to somewhat compensate for the shortcomings that I felt about my still-too-average body. But that was changing. I had found the secret, and I was working toward my goal. I worked out daily. I was growing. 

I fantasized of muscle as I gently stroked my hardon, luxuriating in the intoxicating grip that radiated from my cock and balls, licking at my ass and surging through my body. I felt the need to flex, and I pumped my biceps into a solid ball of muscle, too small in my opinion but big in my imagination… and growing. It was dense and hard and lean and perfect in proportion; in my mind, it was enormous, peaked and hard and craggy as a boulder. 

I was putting in the work and slowly making progress. Someday I would have the kind of body that I dreamed of. The kind of body that made me hard when gazed upon my own reflection. The kind of body that could command attention and evoke lust and envy even from the most resistant prey. The kind of body that could provoke ejaculation with just a simple flex. Such was my desire. 

For now, my world of fantasy would have to satisfy me. I continued flexing and re-flexing, pumping up the muscle fuller. In my mind it mounded bigger, higher. Was I growing? Fuck! The thought of growing turned me on. 

I continued jacking with my left hand and flexing with my right. The palm of my  hand felt rough and calloused on my hardon. So I spat into my hand and then returned it to my dick. My saliva mixed with crusted lube that coated my erection from last night’s jack off session, creating a silky, slippery substrate for my auto stimulation. God, it felt so good. My left hand knew just what to do to coax me to the edge and back. Each time I nearly crested, my skin flushed hot, my nipples hardened, and my toes began to curl. I surfed the peak but kept myself from cumming, riding crest after crest of delirious pleasure, suspended at the edge for minutes at a time, tempting the brink of total ruin and certain satisfaction before easing off just in time to delay the final outcome.

Fuck! I loved the titillation, but I the final goal was cumming.  I was building up a massive load. I could feel it in my balls and dick. I could feel it in my prostate. Anticipation. I wouldn’t last much longer. Soon thick jets of semen would rocket up my shaft and shoot into the air. I stroked again. Oh God! It felt so good. I flexed again. Unnghhh! I felt it coming. I was getting bigger. Flex. Stronger. I was so close. Ummph! I whet my hand with spit again and slid it down my pole. Fuuuuuuck! I felt it – the fated rumble. I couldn’t exhale. I arched my back and squeezed my eyes so tightly shut that I saw stars. I stroked my dick again. Awww fuck! One more time should do it. Ungggh! Fuck yeahhh! Oh God! No turning back this time. 

I stroked again, and the tantric swell expanded. Every sensation I had ever felt exploded all at once. Every nerve responded. Excruciating pain and pleasure beyond my wildest dreams radiated to my limbs and back and then concentrated in my cock and balls. Then I felt my muscles spasm. It was just as painful as before, but I knew this time that pain meant growth; so I knew the pain was worth the pleasure. In fact, I welcomed it. I had cultivated it with all the edging. Must hold out a little longer. I cramped all over. Arrrrrgh! Every muscle cell and fiber contracted to the most extreme. Hold it. Hold it…

My grip tightened but was overcome by the increasing size of the hardon in my hand. My cock expanded. Time stopped as unimaginable pleasure overcame my resolve. The floodgates had opened, and I would forever be changed. My body seized in one last tetanic contraction, and then my cock exploded. A torrent of cum surged up my shaft and shot into the air. The climax lasted for what felt like hours as my cock jerked with astonishing power, ejaculating rope after rope of thick, hot, white semen that shot toward the ceiling and then rained down on my body. The warm splatter splashed hot on my torso, and then sank in through my skin. My muscles relaxed and expanded as a luxuriant warmth bathed me, replacing the pain of searing heat and icy cold I had suffered just a moment before. My weight sank in to the mattress, and the comfort of deep satisfaction cradled me in the bliss of nirvana. I felt heavy, and I relaxed completely.

I took a breath, and my chest rose. It was plated with muscle that was more pronounced than before. I flexed my biceps, and a baseball of power appeared. I raised my head from the pillow to survey my own landscape, and a respectable six pack emerged from my taught belly. I wiggled my toes, and cords of muscle contracted down my thighs and my calves. It was working.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think this one has potential; so I'm going to keep going with it.

The Friday Before

Friday afternoon before campus closed down for the week of Midwinter Break, I headed to the library to pick up some books that might keep me company while my headed off to the slopes with their popular friends. I was roaming the stacks (half browsing/half cruising for dick) when the title on a book binder grabbed my attention: The Power of the Peak: A Guide to Unleashing Your Total Potential Through the Power of Tantric Stimulation. “The Power of the Peak” was emblazoned in large, bold, yellow letters on a garnet red background. The rest of the title was in a small italicized font. “The Power of the Peak” was enough to grab my attention. I didn’t really see the rest of the title until I pulled the book from the shelf and examined the front cover jacket. It was adorned with the picture of a near-naked, hot Indian man with his eyes tightly shut and his mouth open wide in a scream of obvious ecstatic awakening. My cock plumped and began to snake down my pants; so, I added the book to my stash of four other books and headed to the lobby to check out my bounty. 

On the way there, I spotted a book on the cart for re-shelving that further chubbed up my cock: Muscle Mike Maloney’s Explosive Growth Through the Principle of the One Rep Max, the cover adorned with a picture of the incredibly handsome and muscular “Muscle Mike,” stripped to the waist, with his right fist raised in a grotesquely gnarled and gigantic single biceps pose. That PEAK! Those muscles, the perfect tan skin, that hairy chest! Fuck! What a stud! Even if the content was bogus, I could at least jack off to the cover (or maybe more photos inside). It would probably be more rewarding than any hook up I might score, especially given the ghost town quality that campus was rapidly assuming as masses of students left town on vacation. 

At the library checkout desk, there was a cute undergrad whom I had never noticed before. He had a seemingly careless thick bird’s nest of honey blond curls, twinkly blue eyes, and a tight body that look athletic but was too small for my usual tastes. However, as I studied more closely, I reconsidered. He had potential and would still be enough to satisfy me in a pinch. Why hadn’t I noticed him before. He must be new -- maybe a transfer. 

As I waited in line, he kept looking over. We made parting glances, and I noticed he studied my body as much as my face. I squared my shoulders and tried to look bigger. I longed to be bigger. I had been working out. Maybe he noticed. From the bulge in his pants, I could tell he was hung and either happy to see me or just randomly boned from the raging hormones that come with being 19 years old. I could relate. I was fucking horny again, and I could feel myself chubbing again. Maybe Winter Break wouldn’t be so lonely after all… 

I dropped my books on the counter and handed him my student I.D. He checked the picture against my face and then confirmed my name with a question, “Devin?” 

Our eyes met. I saw interest.

“Dev,” I replied with a smile. 

Then I checked out his badge and posed the same question to him, “Cam?” 

“Cameron,” he replied smiling, rescanning my face and my body. The attraction was mutual… or at least mutual enough. Damn he was cute, and he seemed to be getting more cute by the minute. He looked down shyly and proceeded to shuttle my books through the scanner, the titles flashing up on his screen as he went. Then he looked up again with a subtle sly smile. Sexy, I’d say. I had too quickly judged him at first. Now I was attracted. 

“Interesting reading,” he said, glancing down at Muscle Mike’s obscene biceps. Is it okay to send the receipt to your email, or would you prefer a printed receipt?”

“Email’s okay. Do you have my 411 in the system?”

“Oh yeah, it’s all here. Email, mobile, campus address.” He looked up again, his twinkling blue eyes returning my gaze, his smile widening as he scanned my neck and my face. 

“On second thought, Cameron, if you wouldn’t mind, why don’t you also print a receipt?” 

He clicked the mouse on his pad, and a small receipt printed. He leaned forward to add the receipt to the stack of books to my right, but I stopped him and retrieved the receipt from his hand, reached over the desk and slipped it into his pocket. 

“Now you’ll know where to find me if I don’t return my books by their due date.”

Without missing a beat, he replied, “Why would we wait until then?” 

Then the machine whirred again, and another receipt printed. Cameron slipped it into my books. “Now you’ll know where to find me as well. The library closes this evening at 6 pm for Midwinter break. We re-open next Sunday at noon.”

“You sticking around?” I asked coolly, masking my hope and desire.

“Just until 6. Then I head off to visit my family.” 

“Pitty,” I said. “I’m hanging out here for the week with nothing to do. My housemates are gone, and I have the place to myself.”

He patted the stack of books I had checked out, “At least you’ve got interesting reading…” He accentuated the word reading and raised an eyebrow as he thumbed through the pages of Muscle Mike’s book.

“I’ve been working out,” I replied, picking up the stack of books with Cameron’s receipt on the top.

“I see.”

Cameron motioned to the next student who was waiting in line to bring their books to the desk. 

“It was nice checking you out, Dev. See you next Sunday?”

I smiled at his double entendre. “See you around.”

• Like 10

this getting good, i hope the tantra will be written out so we can see what the books say that has the effect of making dev blow up in size when he pictures himself with big muscles and then cuming to make himself grow, this will be a hot read indeed

I can tell this story is going some place I'm going to like. It's well written as usual. Your prose is so easy to read. How big will Dev be by the time Cameron returns from Midwinter break?