Motobrostud

I’ve never posted any writings. I usually keep it private between a guy I’m fantasizing with. Mostly cause it’s personal worship passion that I’m writing with someone else and we just keep the story going between our personal chats. But this one in particular I find really hot and wondered what anyone else might think. There’s about 300 passages prior to this one so it’s literally right in the middle of us getting to know each other but I don’t think it needs a preface. Just use your imagination like I have.... 

....I immediately scurry to my knees, place my hands on your round, rippled rock hard shoulders, with all the strength I can muster I lift myself on to you , wrap my legs around your hips and hold myself up on your massive frame. Not once did you waver not once did you move, you stand like a man made of titanium, the smirk on your lips tells me you don’t even feel the weight I’ve just put on you. My dick is hard, standing like a tower between our ripped abs. Oozing precum which hasn’t stopped since we left the gym. *I think back to when you drove us home, as I watch you shift the gears and the ripples in your forearm and the way your hands have made impressions in the steering wheel that is no longer round, the strength you now possess. When my precum started to flow again, feeling my shorts getting wet with precum* You see the glazed look in my eyes, wrap your hands around my waist touching your thumbs in the front and your fingers in the back, pluck me from your body, like a peach from a tree, and throw me across the room to wake me from my memory. I realize what I’ve done and crawl my way back to you. I grab your right thigh and massage it to the best of my ability, my fingers can’t even dent your skin and you’re completely relaxed. I fill my hand with precum and rub it on your skin. Using my fingers to get into the crevice your muscles make on your legs. I stroke your hamstrings which bulge so far out it stretches the pecs I had just worked earlier. I begin to lick your thigh cleaning all my juice from it. I look up just momentarily and you smack my head down and tell me to concentrate on my work and I do. I love how you manhandle me so much that I think of looking up again but then I’d be taken away from my Bulls body so I continue working. I do the same to the other leg. Kissing and licking it, rubbing it with my juice then cleaning it. 

I kneel behind you, fill both my hands with my precum and start working both your glutes. One butt cheek is wider than my hand. I can engulf a basketball in my hand and reduce it to nothing but I cannot dent your skin here either. Your enormous. Your skin is hot almost too hot but I will not take my hand away. Touching you is worth all the pain. I lick your ass every inch that my tongue can find. I spread your cheeks hoping to find your sweet hole, I bury my face deeper searching and just as I find it there’s a sudden ripple I feel in your cheeks where my hands lay and I’ve found your sweet spot. I spit on your hole and lick it like my life depends on it. No fingers, you wouldn’t allow that but I do everything I can think of with my tongue to feel you shudder at the ecstasy I can give you. I reach around to your front and stroke your giant cock, my hand can almost encompass. You’re also precumming. I lick my hand clean of my own precum and soak it with yours. Stroking your cock with only your alpha preseed, at the same time as I’m stroking your cock I can almost reach your enormous swollen balls with my other hand. I push my face deeper hoping to be able to create enough length to reach your balls but it’s not enough. You’re just too big. I stroke your dick once more than release and continue worshipping what I can from behind. I practically eat my hand trying to savor all your precum from my hand but even your precum absorbs into my skin too quickly. I feel my hand on fire from the alpha seed entering my blood stream and I feel stronger just for a moment as my insides fight to get as much of your seed as it can feed on. 

I soak my hands in more of my precum and soak your back in as much as I can but your so massive I need 3 or 4 handfuls to get it to cover your back. As I work your muscles I see you slowly put your hands at your waist and preemptively get more precum as I do I see your back getting wider the rest of the room disappears as your lats spread wider and wider. I continue slathering precum on your back 10, 14, 22 handfuls to cover your back. I work meticulously as I hear your grumbling laughter. You’re soaked in my precum but it doesn’t drip it stays put. There’s just enough to cover your back. Prolly a gallon of precum and it’s just enough to cover your back. As I begin to lick it off you I reach around to the front and my hands can feel your belly button but as I raise my hands up your trunk I no longer can touch my hands. I get to your chest and am grateful I can still reach each nipple with each hand but just barely. I need to grow more.  I get more precum from my dick which is bouncing in excitement spurting precum all over your strong clean legs. I place my finger tips on your nipples and squeeze, tease and pinch them. I hear your grumble which shakes me to my core as I’m wrapping myself around you. You groan n your head lifts. My dick is so excited it rises in between your thighs till it’s blocked by your enormous balls. It just bounces off your huge nuts which now makes your cock rise and fall. As your cock meets mine I feel it like a steel girder, it hurts but it hurts so good. And though I cant see it I know somewhere our precum is mixing making my growth serum. I bring my hands back to your shoulders and again lift my body onto yours so I can reach your traps with my tongue. I’m off the floor a good 4 feet at your hips. I reach one arm under your armpit to your chest and the other over your shoulder around your throat. I kiss and worship you shoulders and traps. Licking everywhere I can reach nibbling with my teeth not even leaving a mark cause nothing can mar your skin, not even a knife. Many have died trying. You raise your arms and I start to lick and kiss them. I do everything I can to slather the both but there’s so much space to cover and if I let go I’ll fall and if I grab for more precum I will also fall so I continue licking you and kissing the best I can, for you are my Alpha Muscle God. My Bull. Your arms begin to bend your biceps relaxed are the size of mine flexed but as your arm bends it grows. Your toying with me you’re just bending your arm not even flexing yet. It looks as though you’re doing a most muscular but your right hand is reaching towards the back of your neck, but then I feel your hand encompassing my head, I frantically think of what I’ve missed in a split second your hand reaches around my throat and I am removed from your back and held in mid air staring at the opposite wall in just your one hand. You bend your arm and place me on your chest, where I cling to you like a magnet. I feel your enormous Bull cock between my  ass cheeks and it’s slippery. 

I place my shins on your hips and kneel there, you look at your bicep as do I and we watch it. Your arm is bent but hasn’t started flexing I feel it I put my hand on top of the peak cause it’s too big for my hand any other way. It’s hot, burning I squeeze it and it almost feels as it will give and then it starts to harden. I feel a rise in my body temperature as your arm hardens. The tricep underneath gets ridged I see all the fibers start to crystallize under your skin. Your bicep is getting harder and rises higher towards your fist. Your fist alone is the size of my head, your bicep continues to harden and rise, I try to look at you but the grip on my throat keeps my face glued to your arm. Like a lightning bolt throughout my entire body, my dick shoots it’s enormous wad, spattering the wall behind you, my gallons of cum, cover the wall, the chest of drawers and the pictures on the wall. Finally the fibers harden and your bicep is fully grown, hard as a rock and my hand is feeling the muscle of my titan God. My body weakens as I slip a little. You release my throat my eyes cannot move. I’ve slipped off your body but I’m hanging from you like a monkey in a tree, a grand tree, as I swing, you stand holding your pose, you don’t budge you again don’t sway. Respectfully I ask if I can measure it, you nod with a grumble that not only shakes me but the pictures on the wall, that fall doused in my cum. I swiftly disengage my kneeling on you and scurry to your gym bag and find your tape. I come back head bowed reach up but I cannot reach so you crunch your abs, the brick wall of your core till your bicep is in my direct eye line. I wrap the tape around your arm pull out more tape cause there’s not enough slack at 30” like before. I press the release on the tape measure and the slack get sucked into the box and I reposition it at the widest part and we both gasp in your new size 31.75”. Your muscles have grown?!

Your laughter fills the room, the windows shake from the reverberation of your throat. Ripples appear in the cum soaked wall as droplets drip to the wood floor and splatter in all directions. You grab my traps and push me to the floor and then you grab my head standing erect but still flexing your arm and place my face directly in front of your colossus dick then as you release my head you strike a double bicep pose. As you do I attack your cock with whatever I can. I stroke you with both my hands, I ravenously suck your head and as much as I can fit in my mouth. I suck you deeper and deeper til I’m gagging on all I can handle, you’re 7” inches into my mouth and throat, but it’s not enough I want more. I squeeze with both my hands wrapped around the base of your cock and your dick pumps full of blood and I get 2 more inches in, my eyes are watering, I feel my nose dripping. My throat is full of your cock but it’s still not enough. I want all of you in me more than I can handle. I want it all. I stroke your cock as I’ve noticed your standing with your massive arms folded with a smirk on your face. Knowing if I can’t get all your cock in me then you’ll do it for me but I can do it Bull. I can do it all. I stroke your cock till it’s hard as a steel pipe I grab your nuts pulling them down and back till your cock is aiming straight at my throat. I open as wide as I can and like a high speed train into a tunnel I gouge my throat with your enormous cock, I gag and I choke but it’s worth it I continue pushing my face forward hitting and blasting through every barrier my throat has, then it happens. I feel my nose hit solidly on your pelvic bone. I hold for a second then with a will only I can produce I rock forwards and backwards stroking your massive cock with my throat. I feel your hands on the back of my head but you don’t have to push me more. You’re cradling my head in your hands. My proud Bull. I continue stroking. Pulling and massaging your nuts, then reaching up and feeling your gargantuan chest. Taking handfuls of pecs. I begin to feel your dick swelling, I go back to massaging your balls, the tension on my neck grows I can feel your hands holding my mouth in place your filling my insides with precum, you’re beginning to thump my throat with your your growing cock. Tears of adoration streaming down my face I look up to your eyes and see a smile but a meniacle smile widening on your face. But your eyes are soft, you’re proud of your submissive beast. The man that gave you your new found power. The ultimate worshipper. Our eyes lock in a passionate gaze. Your cock begins to pulse and pump then I feel great pressure on my throat as it widens to accept all of you, I can feel the head of your cock underneath my sternum swelling and getting ridged and harder then I feel it your dick is pounding my esophagus and stomach with your plentiful seed. I feel my belly distending, filling with my Bulls monstrous seed. Being planted deep within me. Slowly you begin to pull your cock from my throat, it feels like your cock is peeling the inside of my throat inside out the further to my lips as it gets. But its alright. I love the feeling. My God cannot hurt me but I love the feeling you give me. As your dick is released from the confines of my throat, my God lifts me up, I cling to your chest and kiss you, I can feel your body jolting each time a jet of cum sprays from your cock. 

I love you more everyday is what my kiss says. You’re kissing me like you haven’t before, it’s soft but strong, it’s kind but powerful, it’s careful but encompassing. You hold me not like a submissive but a lover. I stroke your hair through it’s sweaty natural curves I feel your back hard and hot. You turn around and sit on the bed, you lay outstretched, me on top of you, I lift myself up, place a knee next to your sides. I kiss your chest and worship you. You’re rubbing my arms, small compared to yours but big compared to all else. I feel your cock on my ass bouncing between my cheeks. I flatten my body onto yours and hug you under your armpits, knowing if I hold on above your armpits you’ll pound me off your cock n I want you deep in me for as long as you’ll allow. I can feel your fingers gripping the sides of my hole opening me and stretching me.  Your cock is hard still but precumming, I can feel I’m open wide your fingers can slide in n out if me but the friction is giving me full body chills, it tickles but makes my toes curls. I grab onto whatever I can. I reach up under your arms and latch onto your shoulders and squeeze with my knees like riding a horse. I feel your cock pushing on my hole. Pounding me to open up for you, then like a rubber band my hole snaps open as you drive your enormous cock inside of me I feel every inch being rammed into my hole. In my mind all I can think is how much I love my Bull, my MuscleGod. The worlds Alpha. My Man. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Motobrosub said:

I’ve never posted any writings. I usually keep it private between a guy I’m fantasizing with. Mostly cause it’s personal worship passion that I’m writing with someone else and we just keep the story going between our personal chats. But this one in particular I find really hot and wondered what anyone else might think. There’s about 300 passages prior to this one so it’s literally right in the middle of us getting to know each other but I don’t think it needs a preface. Just use your imagination like I have.... 

....I immediately scurry to my knees, place my hands on your round, rippled rock hard shoulders, with all the strength I can muster I lift myself on to you , wrap my legs around your hips and hold myself up on your massive frame. Not once did you waver not once did you move, you stand like a man made of titanium, the smirk on your lips tells me you don’t even feel the weight I’ve just put on you. My dick is hard, standing like a tower between our ripped abs. Oozing precum which hasn’t stopped since we left the gym. *I think back to when you drove us home, as I watch you shift the gears and the ripples in your forearm and the way your hands have made impressions in the steering wheel that is no longer round, the strength you now possess. When my precum started to flow again, feeling my shorts getting wet with precum* You see the glazed look in my eyes, wrap your hands around my waist touching your thumbs in the front and your fingers in the back, pluck me from your body, like a peach from a tree, and throw me across the room to wake me from my memory. I realize what I’ve done and crawl my way back to you. I grab your right thigh and massage it to the best of my ability, my fingers can’t even dent your skin and you’re completely relaxed. I fill my hand with precum and rub it on your skin. Using my fingers to get into the crevice your muscles make on your legs. I stroke your hamstrings which bulge so far out it stretches the pecs I had just worked earlier. I begin to lick your thigh cleaning all my juice from it. I look up just momentarily and you smack my head down and tell me to concentrate on my work and I do. I love how you manhandle me so much that I think of looking up again but then I’d be taken away from my Bulls body so I continue working. I do the same to the other leg. Kissing and licking it, rubbing it with my juice then cleaning it. 

I kneel behind you, fill both my hands with my precum and start working both your glutes. One butt cheek is wider than my hand. I can engulf a basketball in my hand and reduce it to nothing but I cannot dent your skin here either. Your enormous. Your skin is hot almost too hot but I will not take my hand away. Touching you is worth all the pain. I lick your ass every inch that my tongue can find. I spread your cheeks hoping to find your sweet hole, I bury my face deeper searching and just as I find it there’s a sudden ripple I feel in your cheeks where my hands lay and I’ve found your sweet spot. I spit on your hole and lick it like my life depends on it. No fingers, you wouldn’t allow that but I do everything I can think of with my tongue to feel you shudder at the ecstasy I can give you. I reach around to your front and stroke your giant cock, my hand can almost encompass. You’re also precumming. I lick my hand clean of my own precum and soak it with yours. Stroking your cock with only your alpha preseed, at the same time as I’m stroking your cock I can almost reach your enormous swollen balls with my other hand. I push my face deeper hoping to be able to create enough length to reach your balls but it’s not enough. You’re just too big. I stroke your dick once more than release and continue worshipping what I can from behind. I practically eat my hand trying to savor all your precum from my hand but even your precum absorbs into my skin too quickly. I feel my hand on fire from the alpha seed entering my blood stream and I feel stronger just for a moment as my insides fight to get as much of your seed as it can feed on. 

I soak my hands in more of my precum and soak your back in as much as I can but your so massive I need 3 or 4 handfuls to get it to cover your back. As I work your muscles I see you slowly put your hands at your waist and preemptively get more precum as I do I see your back getting wider the rest of the room disappears as your lats spread wider and wider. I continue slathering precum on your back 10, 14, 22 handfuls to cover your back. I work meticulously as I hear your grumbling laughter. You’re soaked in my precum but it doesn’t drip it stays put. There’s just enough to cover your back. Prolly a gallon of precum and it’s just enough to cover your back. As I begin to lick it off you I reach around to the front and my hands can feel your belly button but as I raise my hands up your trunk I no longer can touch my hands. I get to your chest and am grateful I can still reach each nipple with each hand but just barely. I need to grow more.  I get more precum from my dick which is bouncing in excitement spurting precum all over your strong clean legs. I place my finger tips on your nipples and squeeze, tease and pinch them. I hear your grumble which shakes me to my core as I’m wrapping myself around you. You groan n your head lifts. My dick is so excited it rises in between your thighs till it’s blocked by your enormous balls. It just bounces off your huge nuts which now makes your cock rise and fall. As your cock meets mine I feel it like a steel girder, it hurts but it hurts so good. And though I cant see it I know somewhere our precum is mixing making my growth serum. I bring my hands back to your shoulders and again lift my body onto yours so I can reach your traps with my tongue. I’m off the floor a good 4 feet at your hips. I reach one arm under your armpit to your chest and the other over your shoulder around your throat. I kiss and worship you shoulders and traps. Licking everywhere I can reach nibbling with my teeth not even leaving a mark cause nothing can mar your skin, not even a knife. Many have died trying. You raise your arms and I start to lick and kiss them. I do everything I can to slather the both but there’s so much space to cover and if I let go I’ll fall and if I grab for more precum I will also fall so I continue licking you and kissing the best I can, for you are my Alpha Muscle God. My Bull. Your arms begin to bend your biceps relaxed are the size of mine flexed but as your arm bends it grows. Your toying with me you’re just bending your arm not even flexing yet. It looks as though you’re doing a most muscular but your right hand is reaching towards the back of your neck, but then I feel your hand encompassing my head, I frantically think of what I’ve missed in a split second your hand reaches around my throat and I am removed from your back and held in mid air staring at the opposite wall in just your one hand. You bend your arm and place me on your chest, where I cling to you like a magnet. I feel your enormous Bull cock between my  ass cheeks and it’s slippery. 

I place my shins on your hips and kneel there, you look at your bicep as do I and we watch it. Your arm is bent but hasn’t started flexing I feel it I put my hand on top of the peak cause it’s too big for my hand any other way. It’s hot, burning I squeeze it and it almost feels as it will give and then it starts to harden. I feel a rise in my body temperature as your arm hardens. The tricep underneath gets ridged I see all the fibers start to crystallize under your skin. Your bicep is getting harder and rises higher towards your fist. Your fist alone is the size of my head, your bicep continues to harden and rise, I try to look at you but the grip on my throat keeps my face glued to your arm. Like a lightning bolt throughout my entire body, my dick shoots it’s enormous wad, spattering the wall behind you, my gallons of cum, cover the wall, the chest of drawers and the pictures on the wall. Finally the fibers harden and your bicep is fully grown, hard as a rock and my hand is feeling the muscle of my titan God. My body weakens as I slip a little. You release my throat my eyes cannot move. I’ve slipped off your body but I’m hanging from you like a monkey in a tree, a grand tree, as I swing, you stand holding your pose, you don’t budge you again don’t sway. Respectfully I ask if I can measure it, you nod with a grumble that not only shakes me but the pictures on the wall, that fall doused in my cum. I swiftly disengage my kneeling on you and scurry to your gym bag and find your tape. I come back head bowed reach up but I cannot reach so you crunch your abs, the brick wall of your core till your bicep is in my direct eye line. I wrap the tape around your arm pull out more tape cause there’s not enough slack at 30” like before. I press the release on the tape measure and the slack get sucked into the box and I reposition it at the widest part and we both gasp in your new size 31.75”. Your muscles have grown?!

Your laughter fills the room, the windows shake from the reverberation of your throat. Ripples appear in the cum soaked wall as droplets drip to the wood floor and splatter in all directions. You grab my traps and push me to the floor and then you grab my head standing erect but still flexing your arm and place my face directly in front of your colossus dick then as you release my head you strike a double bicep pose. As you do I attack your cock with whatever I can. I stroke you with both my hands, I ravenously suck your head and as much as I can fit in my mouth. I suck you deeper and deeper til I’m gagging on all I can handle, you’re 7” inches into my mouth and throat, but it’s not enough I want more. I squeeze with both my hands wrapped around the base of your cock and your dick pumps full of blood and I get 2 more inches in, my eyes are watering, I feel my nose dripping. My throat is full of your cock but it’s still not enough. I want all of you in me more than I can handle. I want it all. I stroke your cock as I’ve noticed your standing with your massive arms folded with a smirk on your face. Knowing if I can’t get all your cock in me then you’ll do it for me but I can do it Bull. I can do it all. I stroke your cock till it’s hard as a steel pipe I grab your nuts pulling them down and back till your cock is aiming straight at my throat. I open as wide as I can and like a high speed train into a tunnel I gouge my throat with your enormous cock, I gag and I choke but it’s worth it I continue pushing my face forward hitting and blasting through every barrier my throat has, then it happens. I feel my nose hit solidly on your pelvic bone. I hold for a second then with a will only I can produce I rock forwards and backwards stroking your massive cock with my throat. I feel your hands on the back of my head but you don’t have to push me more. You’re cradling my head in your hands. My proud Bull. I continue stroking. Pulling and massaging your nuts, then reaching up and feeling your gargantuan chest. Taking handfuls of pecs. I begin to feel your dick swelling, I go back to massaging your balls, the tension on my neck grows I can feel your hands holding my mouth in place your filling my insides with precum, you’re beginning to thump my throat with your your growing cock. Tears of adoration streaming down my face I look up to your eyes and see a smile but a meniacle smile widening on your face. But your eyes are soft, you’re proud of your submissive beast. The man that gave you your new found power. The ultimate worshipper. Our eyes lock in a passionate gaze. Your cock begins to pulse and pump then I feel great pressure on my throat as it widens to accept all of you, I can feel the head of your cock underneath my sternum swelling and getting ridged and harder then I feel it your dick is pounding my esophagus and stomach with your plentiful seed. I feel my belly distending, filling with my Bulls monstrous seed. Being planted deep within me. Slowly you begin to pull your cock from my throat, it feels like your cock is peeling the inside of my throat inside out the further to my lips as it gets. But its alright. I love the feeling. My God cannot hurt me but I love the feeling you give me. As your dick is released from the confines of my throat, my God lifts me up, I cling to your chest and kiss you, I can feel your body jolting each time a jet of cum sprays from your cock. 

I love you more everyday is what my kiss says. You’re kissing me like you haven’t before, it’s soft but strong, it’s kind but powerful, it’s careful but encompassing. You hold me not like a submissive but a lover. I stroke your hair through it’s sweaty natural curves I feel your back hard and hot. You turn around and sit on the bed, you lay outstretched, me on top of you, I lift myself up, place a knee next to your sides. I kiss your chest and worship you. You’re rubbing my arms, small compared to yours but big compared to all else. I feel your cock on my ass bouncing between my cheeks. I flatten my body onto yours and hug you under your armpits, knowing if I hold on above your armpits you’ll pound me off your cock n I want you deep in me for as long as you’ll allow. I can feel your fingers gripping the sides of my hole opening me and stretching me.  Your cock is hard still but precumming, I can feel I’m open wide your fingers can slide in n out if me but the friction is giving me full body chills, it tickles but makes my toes curls. I grab onto whatever I can. I reach up under your arms and latch onto your shoulders and squeeze with my knees like riding a horse. I feel your cock pushing on my hole. Pounding me to open up for you, then like a rubber band my hole snaps open as you drive your enormous cock inside of me I feel every inch being rammed into my hole. In my mind all I can think is how much I love my Bull, my MuscleGod. The worlds Alpha. My Man. 

Hot!