That was awesome! It was bittersweet discovering that he and his husband were attracted only, or at least mainly, by their size differences. I wouldn't mind seeing him really get into to liking his growth and seeing his ex again when it was over ! ;) 

That said, I wouldn't want you to mess up your tale of reluctant growth. For the life of me I don't understand why a tiny little guy wouldn't want to be bigger, but it makes for a great story. 

• Like 3

I am totally flattered by the requests for me to continue, but my whole experiment was to keep it short.  I have no plans on continuing this one.  If someone else wants to take over, that's cool with me, but I'm happy with where it ended up.  I also think the fact that people want more means I ended it at exactly the right spot.  Sorry to disappoint.  :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3