The Champion (UPDATED w/ three endings May 9 2021)

Mikeytron

Three fantastoc ending.

One really dark and with the initial plan of the demon t punish Greed. He didnt rest in peace cause he was always growing and felling all the pains and suffering of his own sin.

One that was in the middle. He was left alone to fend for himself always waiting for the demon to return to him.

and one where they got to be happy and enjoy each otehr for what was teh rest of their lives.

AMZING WORK MY MAN.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is my new favorite muscle growth story, absolutely incredible.  I am so glad I have come across your stories, these are a game changer for me.  Wow.  

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, txbd21 said:

This is my new favorite muscle growth story, absolutely incredible.  I am so glad I have come across your stories, these are a game changer for me.  Wow.  

Thank you! I’m hoping to work on something new when life calms down a little. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Late to the party here, but I have a particular fondness for stories in realistic settings, with realistic competitions details, but completely unrealistic muscle, so this was very much up my alley. But the writing, the descriptions, the numbers, the details, that's what brought it all together. Bravo!

• Thanks 1

Three endings - all poetic. Stunning. Just like your work on yourself. Inspiring and desirable and stunning. Cheers! Thanks for gifting us. 

• Like 1