The Repository - (Complete Story, 10/15/21)

TQuintA

27 minutes ago, MadDog said:

I wonder if there will be a miscommunication and he finds himself unable to return all his wonderful honeymoon gifts >:3

"Whaddya mean, 'No Signal!!'"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arpeejay said:

"Whaddya mean, 'No Signal!!'"

Oh that would be hilaroius.  Having to go home at 500lbs until he gets a signal.  

Pilot:  "um, we're going to need a lot of lube to get that monster in."

• Like 1

I’m just thinking, what would happen if a donor said he could borrow it, but internally wanted him to keep it? Would this magic intuit the true meaning and give him the size permanently??

I’m just coming up with reasons for this to get out of control 😆

• Like 3

Can Jason give Vaughn say 100 lbs of muscle and then Jason build himself back up to his 230 or 250 limit and get the extra 100 lbs back... thus making Jason huge too?

• Like 1

Jason lends muscle and cock so he can use vaughn like a chair with his back sgainst vaughns hard cock.  When jason leans back he gets a dollop of pre on his head. 

• Like 1