pasidious

3 hours ago, pasidious said:

I’m thinking about writing a supplemental story describing what happened to the twink after he decided to workout.  He wanted that cock, for sure, and was definitely willing to workout to get it.  But obviously something happened along the way.  If I can make it into something hot instead of just a boring backstory, I’ll write it.

it already sounds really hot

• Like 2

Suddenly hoing from submissive to dominant was sudden and felt awkward... but it somehow fits.

You could take advantage of that possible happy accident.   It might not be so easy for some submissives to become alpha just because of size change.  

If the twink still wants that cock...  how will he get it if he's denied because he went too dominant to the point of harm.  

How much does he still want that cock?

One of the best stories on here of late, absolutely great example of the "eat cum and grow" genre. Love the power dynamic shift, love the desire for  more and more, love the scene where he gets that second load and the growth accelerates, love that it ends on a cliffhanger of sorts.

A big part of me wants MORE and to see a continuation of this scene with him getting that third load and growing even bigger, but I also sort of love that you leave it there. Looking forward to whatever you write next.

• Like 3

I just read your story.  Great tale. Vivid description. Love to the potential shift in power dynamic, especially twink realizing he could move beyond the twink attitude. If you do decide to write the back story, please also consider advancing your original story. 

• Like 1

Incredible story, and would love to see another chapter.  Your style is great, and I'll echo the other commenters in saying I can't wait to hear more from you!

• Like 1

Thank you all.  I honestly didn’t think this story would be received so well.  

I often think my ideas are garbage cliches and this was no different.  And then y’all surprise the crap out of me. :)

• Like 2

It is amazing how stories do that I write a story I think no one would like and it becomes popular you never know how it would go I have had other stories I thought would be great and they turned out flops all you can do is write for what you like and hope others like it 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tzeiner7 said:

It is amazing how stories do that I write a story I think no one would like and it becomes popular you never know how it would go I have had other stories I thought would be great and they turned out flops all you can do is write for what you like and hope others like it 

Yup exactly.  I just write what I think is hot and if people enjoy it then they enjoy it.  If not, that’s okay I’ll write something else either way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1