pasidious

Just dittoing others - that was EXCELLENT!  

If you have  apart 2 in you about it, nobody would complain!

Also, I agree with you completely about "write what is hot to you" - it's the only way any kind of good artwork ever happens.  Tom of Finland said it best, quoting as much as I can recall: "If my cock stands up the whole time I'm drawing, then I know the picture will be good.  If I'm not into it...then it won't really be good for anyone."

• Like 2

Thank you all for the amazing support on this story!!  Not one of my stories has ever gotten this many likes/reactions.  The pressure builds for the next thing I write XD

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, pasidious said:

Thank you all for the amazing support on this story!!  Not one of my stories has ever gotten this many likes/reactions.  The pressure builds for the next thing I write XD

That’s hard to believe. I love everything you write and often use your stories for… er … um… “inspiration.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maxum said:

That’s hard to believe. I love everything you write and often use your stories for… er … um… “inspiration.”

Bahaha I love to hear it.  I love knowing my stories are helping others in that way!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/16/2021 at 8:58 AM, pasidious said:

id like to read ur other stories, could u post them here?

3 hours ago, Pedrobiel said:

id like to read ur other stories, could u post them here?

They’re all on here.  You can search for them from my profile.  

• Like 2