Becoming an Alpha - Part 3A

pasidious

Holy crap, I had forgotten this story but it didn't take long for me to remember !!

Thanks @pasidious
Each of your stories is a masterpiece. You know how to control the tension perfectly ! Every time it ends I can't wait to see what happens next. There aren't many stories that make me say "I want more and I can't wait" once they're finished but yours man, I want more and more and more and I can't wait !

I know it take time to write a story,  I don't want to put any pressure on you but I'll still be looking forward to the next, because they are too good !

So again, thanks !

• Like 1

OMG, that was excellent, Pasidious!  Very well written and very hot!  Hoping for a continuation of this story where we see our hero getting the muscle-worshiping and more that he wants to make him an even more muscular alpha jock!

• Like 1

I gotta say, I like this perspective on suddenly acquired muscles. Most of the time, it seems the personality does a complete 180 to match the body's change. It makes much more sense for the protagonist to start off a bit overwhelmed by all the new sensations and remain mostly awkward and unused to the attention at first. I also dig the extended internal self-worshipping monologue. 

Having read your other works by this point, I've "grown" into a fan of your writing, and look forward to your next post. :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...