Updated 10/25 parts 1 - 12
Megadrol

Chapter 1:

Megadrol

My name is Matt, and at the time that I am beginning this story I was 22 and just about 6’2”. It might have been a little strange back then to immediately describe my height before all else, but that’ll be clear later.

At the time I had just gotten my LPN and well…kind of flunked out of the program to get my RN. I had been going a community college in Tyson, Michigan, just outside Detroit. I had just moved to town from my hometown of Marshall, just west of Tyson by an hour’s drive. It was an old money town, where your last name really meant something.

I was not necessarily part of this “old money” crowd, but I wasn’t poor…and I wasn’t popular growing up. I didn’t really have any friends, so I was delighted to move to Tyson and start over. And as it turns out, I came across a good deal on a house in the countryside outside Tyson.

My house, for how small it was, had some perks. Tyson had everything I needed and I was only a half hour away from Detroit (okay an hour due to traffic). I had a whole two acres of land surrounded by woods which is why I really bought it, a nice open space to do whatever I liked. I am not sure what were my ultimate plans— maybe sell after renovation and turn a profit? I can’t be sure, and obviously it does not matter now.

At the time, living on my own I kind of struggled for cash. I did not go hungry, but the mortgage and the day-to-day expenses ate up my checks quickly. Although I did like to spoil myself too, and maybe if I budgeted better I wouldn’t have gone looking for a roommate. But let’s be honest, I was also a bit lonely. I had some hobbies, I loved to stay active and didn’t have any kids. Not that it was likely to happen anyway, with me being gay and all. But I was certainly bored.

My love life though, was kind of lackluster. I’ll be the first to admit, I kind of had high standards and a couple of issues. One: I was fairly tall, and I liked guys taller than me. And Two: I prefer to be dominated, and it’s just not the same when someone is smaller than me.

Every so often between long work weeks at the clinic I worked, or long pensive bike rides, I’d find myself downloading apps like grindr or tinder or whatever. And a lot of the time I’d end up thoroughly disappointed. I knew a few gay guys in the area, and a few had become friends of mine. But a lot of them, barring a minority were pretty bleh for my tastes. I love handsome jocks, what can I say? And there was a shortage.

There were a few buddies that I had that lived in and around the area. Michigan, being the automotive state is terribly spaced out. So it is not uncommon to measure distance between friends and places in minutes it takes to drive there.

So that brings me to Ben. At this time (and it blows my mind to remember this) he was little shorter than I was. About 6’, and he had a stockier build, when we had first met. Ben and I met in college, he actually lived in Tyson his whole life. We were actually both going to nursing school and unfortunately Ben walked away even before I did. It had been a few months since we had seen each other.

Despite his premature end to school, he found success in his own way. He too found an amazing deal on a house; it was actually way better than mine. It had an awesome full basement, three bedrooms and a big yard. I had come to wonder, in the months after moving into my house what he had been up to? I seriously considered hitting him up. He didn’t live far from me; I’d drive to him.

And then came a sign that could not be ignored, he showed up on grindr one day. I struck up a conversation.

“Hey!” I said, “How have you been?” And sent my picture.

He typed back right away, “Oh man, Matt how are you! I’ve been super good actually!”

I replied, “Good! I just moved to Tyson and got my own house, just like you!”

Ben wrote, “Awesome dude! I’m glad to hear that for you, I’ll have to come see it some time.”

I smiled at my phone; I was sitting in my living room, leaning over the app with a twinkle in my eye. “What have you been up to since we last spoke?” I asked.

“Working on my house, but really working on me, and my body.” He returned.

My eyebrows raised, “Oh yeah?” I wrote, “Show me.”

He sent me pictures of his recently redone carpet and painted walls. Which while nice, weren’t really what I was asking for. “I think you know what I meant when I said show me lmao” I replied.

I was gobsmacked by what he sent me, they were standard grindr pictures: a headless torso. But that torso was not like the one I remember, this one was cut! I had to ask, “Did you just send me some random guy’s pics haha?”

“No.” He wrote, and then sent a candid with his face.

Ben had put on some serious mass! And he had lost quite a bit of fat, he was getting leaner, buff even! I was a little jealous!

“Holy shit dude, you look great!” I typed, “You have been working out a lot!”

“Thanks man, I got a home gym.” He replied, “We should workout together!”

I immediately stood up with excitement, “Definitely! When?”

“I’m free all week,” Ben said, “Come over whenever.”

“Tomorrow afternoon?” I asked.

He sent a winking face as a reply.

I was stoked! I had to study the photos of Ben, he had taken this photo in his basement right next to his gym, his chest had gotten super defined, it had always been kind of big, one of his best features, but now his pecs, they were a lot tighter and bigger. His abs were a respectable four-pack and his legs, thick and strong from his countless miles of running, looked aided by squats and deadlifts. His ass was always thick and strong, but now in his tight workout shorts it looked amazing.

And as I stroked my dick, I asked myself something, “How did he do that?”

I would soon find out, and my life would change forever. The World would too.

• Like 25

Chapter 2:

Ben had been a prodigious young athlete in high school. In middle school, it was a different story. He had been a true ugly duckling, having to blossom in his own way. Where he failed in football and socializing, he excelled in the grit and determination it took to run miles.

Ben had come into his possession of his house and worked hard to make it nice, but mostly worked hard on building up his home gym and using it. Ben was fixated on making his body perfect, he had been made fun of in his youth for being chunky, slow and weak. He had made it one of his life’s missions to change that.

And change he did. It started freshman year, every night he would do fifty push-ups and fifty-sit ups, and before long, took to running long distance. This did not bode well for his initial muscle mass, but something Ben always described was that he was a bit of a late bloomer. And bloom he did! He excelled in track and field and became captain of his team. And in his senior year met a bittersweet mix of glory and defeat as he just barely fell short of the state qualifier for the mile race.

And then after graduating high school, and half heartedly going to college, he found himself single and with a nice house. Due to his fixation with working out, he got a gym membership to bulk through the cold Michigan winters. But the drive wound up being too much and the home gym concept really took off in Ben’s mind. He considered steroids, but Ben knowing he was never going to stick himself with a needle on the regular decided to not hop on gear. However, he did seek alternatives. On none other than the darkweb. Or so this was how he had explained himself to me.

Ben when he could go online was very tech savvy, and a collector of all sorts of information, esoteric or otherwise. And eventually in his hours of searching between working out 5 days a week for at least an hour a day, and running forty miles a month, he had discovered SARMs.

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. Who knew such a generic sounding chemical would cause so much change in the world? Ben had found that these were like steroids but without the negative side effects and were by nature rather experimental. And because they were experimental, Ben had come to scour the darkweb for what he could determine was the safest, most worthwhile SARM to use. He selected two, Ligandrol and Megadrol, two products sold by a company called AlphaLabs.

Ben had decided to buy quite a bit, as he came to understand the supply was under threat from pesky governments illegalizing it as a PED. No matter, he bought ten, yes TEN vials of each, both 50 fluid ounces, each vial a three months supply. He had made this purchase just about three weeks before I caught back up with him.

I found all this out in discussions with him shortly after arriving at his house, my first words to him when I stepped into his house were “Dude, it’s nice to see you!” Then, I had to stop. Seeing him the flesh really struck me. His shirt was tight in all the right places, his arms bulged at the sleeves. But something else struck me as odd, I had to ask: “Have you gotten taller?”

Ben blushed, and said, “Probably not, I don’t know.”

And I had to ask, “Either way looking great man, where did these gains come from?”

And he explained to me about the Ligandrol and this other, much more experimental Megadrol, the latter being something he had up to this point not taken.

I was curious “Aren’t you scared what they could do to your body? All the side effects that could happen?”

He shrugged, “Seems to be paying off so far,” and he gingerly flexed his bicep, it bunched up under his shirt, pulling the short sleeve over his delt. God, it looked so much bigger than the last time we saw each other, and had a vascularity to it even. “I’ve been using the hell out of my home gym, I really built it up after doing my renovations.”

“Oh yeah?” I said.

He nodded, “Yeah I redid the bathrooms and the floors, carpeted the basement, that’s where the gym is, wanna see?

I said yes readily; then was led down into Ben’s nice basement with new carpet. Across the other end was a rather complete gym, a squat rack and bench were there, with a bunch of dumbbells and an extra bar. There was a leg extension and bicep curl attachment on the bench—Ben could get quite a pump down here!

“Nice gym man,” I complimented, “Can’t wait to use it!”

“Definitely bro!” Ben replied, “ASAP, let’s make it happen! I’m gonna try this Megadrol now that I got a spotter on bench!”

“Not that you’ll need it, big guy.” I said. “Maybe I might have to try that stuff you got some day.”

Ben returned, “Maybe,” as if he wasn’t certain if he were share, “Maybe some day. I can probably hook you up with the Ligandrol, I have plenty.”

My face lit up, “Well hell, can I have some now? How much you want for it?” I asked.

Ben said, “Tell you what, if you promise to workout with me as much as possible, I am talking at least three times a week, I’ll give you a bottle for free.”

I waved my hand, “I can’t do that, please what it’s worth?”

Ben would have none of it, “No seriously, I got them basically free after I got hooked up with this drug company.  They just wanted me to try the Megadrol soon and report back to him how it makes me feel.”

I shrugged, how could I pass up on the offer, just looking at Ben’s body, it made me want to take it right away. I had let myself slip a bit, and while I was always decently trim I started to look downright flabby and weak. I needed to change that up, asap!

So I asked Ben how it worked, how I should take it. And he recommended starting off with a decent dose, and I listened. He handed me a small syringe that could draw up the ligandrol.

Ben mentioned, “Well since you’re on board, mind if I take some of that Megadrol?”

I replied, “Was I stopping you?” and we exchanged a laugh.

Ben went and got the bottle from his bedroom as I sat in the basement, I stared at the Ligandrol and thought of how amazing my friend looked. God his ass going up the stairs stretched his jeans in all the right ways. I didn’t want to be too weird since we were both just hanging out for the first time but it was no secret Ben was gay too. But I was def going to bring it in for a hug when I left, I just had to feel it, that chest of his. Those arms, bulging as they wrapped around me. He looked so much different than last time. As he came down the stairs I had to ask: “So how long have you been on this stuff?”

“Bout a month.” He returned, “The gains were great, want to see my before picture?”

He pulled out his phone and I was shocked. He looked like he did back in college. “This has to be from years ago, there’s no way you looked like this a month ago.”

He cockily flexed his arms, “Believe it, baby! Check the timestamp!”

I did, it was for April, just a month and a half prior. “Holy shit! Is all I could say, this stuff works!”

Ben laughed, “I’m thinking it might!” as he unboxed the Megadrol. It was an orange suspension in a brown and unlabeled bottle. “Are you taking yours?” he asked.

I hesitated for a second as he drew up his, I relented “Sure, why not?”

Ben cheered, “Bottoms up!” and we dosed.

It tasted terrible! I had to ask for a drink!

“A small price to pay,” Ben said as he got me some water, “Just wait and see!”

We were set to lift together tomorrow.

• Like 28

5:

I went to the bathroom and looked myself over, there I was. Pale skin, short black hair, long arms and legs that had some bulk, could be better described as lanky. My torso wasn’t the worst, I had a little bit of chest muscle and in the pleasing light of my bathroom mirror you could make out my abs... at a good angle. But this was nowhere near what I wanted to be. I huffed disappointedly, as I did so there was a knock on the front door.        

I answered it, and who else but Ben? I looked him over, damn he looked great! Beautiful brown hair which while short, stayed well coifed on top of his head. A head which had a nice, manly jaw line and a super masculine, but not excessive stubble. But below this, hiding under clothes and that thick neck of his, was his body! Wow, this guy was growing like crazy!

“May I come in?” he asked without saying hello.

I was at a loss for words, I nodded and just studied Ben over. His tight v-neck shirt clung to the massive, rounded plates of muscle that were his pecs. It strained the fabric and caused his shirt to ride up slightly, so that whenever he moved his arms the bottom row of a cut six pack was visible. His stomach was getting noticeably tighter.

Ben was standing on the pavement below my front stoop, he stepped up and passed me on the way indoors. I was taken aback; he was taller than me! By a good inch!

I faltered, “B-Ben! You’re so much taller than—”

He turned around and smiled, “Maybe it’s just you getting smaller, Matt!” and then flexed his guns— Jesus they were huge!

Then he barked, “Feed me!” in a way that startled me. Ben saw how it made me react and he started to laugh, “Haha! Sorry bro, I’m just famished, big guy like me has to eat, whaddaya got in the fridge?”

And he started to help himself without me asking.

I just sat down; my head was almost spinning. My friend was becoming muscular perfection, it made me feel so inadequate.

Almost as if he knew what I was thinking he started talking: “Yeah that Megadrol stuff seems to be working don’t it?” He said as he raided my kitchen for all the protein it had. He started shoveling back all the cottage cheese and Greek yogurt, and quickly made his way over to any eggs and meat I had in the fridge, making himself sandwiches and frying the eggs simultaneously. In an instant it seemed he had wiped out my stock, and I just watched him eat it all.

He winked at me, “Gotta fuel up to get big, am I right?”

I said, “Dude you’re absolutely massive! How much do you weigh?”

Ben was too busy chowing down to pay me any mind, I just started blathering, “Ben I have to say you are just absolutely stunning right now. Look at you! Please, I’m begging you, take your top off!”

He eyed me seductively at this request. He stood up, I gulped. He walked across the small expanse of my living room in no time at all. Had he…had he gotten even taller? I swear I was looking up to his eyes now. It couldn’t be… His shirt was riding higher, the sleeves had stretched up and clung to his shoulders and biceps like a second skin— fuck, one flex and it might rip!

“Guess you could say that Megadrol really works huh? I can feel it Matt, I can feel my body growing, even right now. You wanted me to weigh-in, go get the fucking scale then, little guy!” he ordered.

I had to comply.

I got my bathroom scale, just some cheap piece of crap with a rotary dial. I set it down and I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

“Get ready, Matt. You’re gonna flip when you see this.” Ben growled sensuously.

He stood on the scale, and I could not believe my eyes, he weighed in at 270 pounds! That was over 60 pounds more than what he said he weighed just yesterday!

I stared at the number astonished. I couldn’t believe it, but I had very little time to try and comprehend what I was seeing before I heard a ripping sound.

I stood up and looked back at Ben, and almost fell backwards! He was getting taller, much taller, right before my very eyes! He had gotten so massive that his V neck split down the middle and now his amazing pecs pierced through the fabric as the shirt slowly gave way. I backed away, “Ben!” I shouted, “What’s happening?!”

“The stuff dude, it’s working, it’s working just as I had hoped!” He boomed, his voice commanded such a deeper and louder presence than it had just a moment ago. “Look down!” he ordered and pointed on the scale which he was standing.

I couldn’t believe it! The rotary dial was slowly but steadily advancing higher and higher in number. His weight was increasing constantly! If this wasn’t proof enough of his claims, I saw each individual rung of his abs emerge from the rapidly tattering cloth he wore as a shirt just moments before. Two, then four, then six, then EIGHT beautiful diamond cut ridges emerged.

And the whole time he was getting taller and taller still! Soon he was almost seven feet tall! I looked down and he had surpassed 300lbs and was working up to 315!

“Fuck,” Ben threw his head back in ecstasy, “This feels so fucking good Matt, you have no idea!”

I was in total shock…so why was I hard? Was it because Ben’s powerful frame was rising higher and higher into my living room with no signs of stopping? Was it because he dominated me and used my food and my house as a stage for his amazing transformation? Was it because I felt so inferior next to such a godly specimen of power and strength? I couldn’t be sure…but what made me rock solid was what Ben did next.

He looked disdainfully down at his basketball shorts, which had become drum tight against his massive quads and glutes. What once came down to his knees now rode high like skimpy runner’s shorts. “This shit is getting tight, especially in the crotch!” he said. And cupped his bulge in his shorts which I had now noticed also had blown up to epic proportions, for truly an epic man (if you could even call him that now!).

He immediately grabbed hold of the waistband and with almost no effort ripped off the shorts like they were a piece of wax paper. The incredible size of his forearms and biceps flared at even just this simple action because they were just so mind-numbingly huge. And getting bigger with each passing second.

Somehow his underwear, now completely skin-tight left nothing to the imagination. And boy was Ben ever hung! His mammoth cock rested soft, clearly longer than I was hard on top of two heaving prodigious balls that would easily overtake my palm in width. This was making me insanely horny!

I squealed, “Ben, let me feel your arms, please!” I had to; I don’t know why but I had to! I should have run, every instinct in my body should have said to flee for safety, Ben was now encroaching on eight feet tall and ceiling plaster was raining down upon me. The scale had maxed out at 400 beneath him and was about the shatter. But there was a carnal, deep urge that made me want to touch him, to feel such amazing virile power as Ben and his gigantic arms.

“Go ahead!” he boomed, pretty soon you’re not gonna be able to reach em!” And he laughed, and each time he did so he seemed to grow another quarter inch. He was right! I hurried right up to his arms, he now loomed over me again. I in a matter of minutes I was now only face-to-face with his gargantuan pecs, and before they were too high I happily buried my face in them. Nuzzling the light but manly coating of hair they had.   

Ben grabbed me by the back of my head with his tremendous hand, he could have crushed it if he wanted to! “Lick it!” he said, forcing my head to his skin (not that I needed forcing) and I did, I pleased him as best as I could, but I begged to touch that godly bicep, which was now nearly above my head when Ben was standing up straight. In fact, Ben could not even stand up straight now, he would have pierce through the roof if he did!

As he crouched, I took my opportunity, this bicep was bigger than my head was round. I wish I had a tape measure! I grabbed it, it was hard as steel and hot, both literally and figuratively. I had to grab it with both hands. He flexed his guns and held a double biceps pose – albeit, crouching— and I swear to God I was lifted up off the ground by his peak and literally could swing from Ben’s arm like a tree branch. Though this was no tree branch, this was something far stronger, far sexier, far more powerful. This was all pure bone and muscle, supporting my nearly two-hundred-pound weight like it was a feather.

“You feel so damn light, little man! How’s it feel being so tiny compared to all this strength and size?! Huh?” He demanded to know.

“I am in awe of you Ben!” I hooted, as tears literally welled up in my eyes, this was the most amazing and wonderful thing that had ever happened to me! Suddenly I felt a jolt downwards and a crashing noise. Had Ben shrunk an inch?

No!

I looked down and under the amazingly gargantuan soles of his feet (which while I hadn’t noticed until now had burst through his sneakers like they were water balloons), had completely enveloped the area of my scale and crushed it! His feet had to be at least twenty inches long and that was a conservative guess on my part!

“Look at me Matt, isn’t this awesome! And the best part is…I’M ONLY GETTING STARTED!” Ben roared.

And then the rate of his growth simply EXPLODED! I was so startled by his voice I fell from his arm and landed just adjacent to his feet, which soon expanded to make contact with me. I was staring up at him. How on earth his underwear stayed intact until this point was a marvel of modern engineering. But this did not last. From my privileged view I got to see Ben’s underwear split apart majestically from the pressures of his tremendous ass and genitals. His gigantic dick burst from its prison and laid resting half-hard a quarter way down his amazingly ripped thigh.

The fabric of his underwear fluttered down and landed on my face, obscuring my vision, but It gave me such an intoxicating aroma of Ben’s jock musk. It was so pervasive and masculine, and the smell of his feet which were now literally pushing me across the floor as they grew smelled heavenly.

But then I heard a crash, I tore the underwear from my face. I looked up and to my horror, Ben had stood back up to his full height and was quite literally growing through the roof! My lust turned to terror, lumber, insulation and roofing shingles rained down all around me. Nails were skittering and rolling across my carpet.

“THIS IS SO AWESOME MATT, I FEEL ALL POWERFUL! WOO!” Ben cheered so loudly I am sure the whole neighborhood could hear. “MY MUSCLES ARE SO GODDAMN BIG AND THEY’RE ONLY JUST GOING TO GET BIGGER! AND YOU’RE GOING TO BE THERE AND WATCH IT HAPPEN, LITTLE MAN!”

I could not see Ben’s torso anymore, only his tremendous cock and his superhuman legs, now nine feet tall in of themselves stood within the confines of my house. His perfect, sculpted ass was widening the hole his torso had made, and his thighs pressed the hole even wider! More debris kept raining down upon me. I could hear people screaming outside now, the world had taken notice, a giant was in our midst.

“GET READY MATT BECAUSE THERE ARE MAJOR CHANGES COMING TO THIS WORLD AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE RIGHT BY MY SIDE TO SEE IT ALL!” Suddenly, Ben lifted his legs, and stepped up-and-out-of my house like it were some small fence that had to be straddled to get over. His 4 foot cock swung mightily over my destroyed house, dragging across the roof and smashing the chimney and tearing up shingles. In his nearly 30 foot godly glory, he stepped out from the hole he had made.

At almost deafening volume, I heard Ben say “BUT BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU STAND, I’D HATE TO CRUSH YOU BY ACCIDENT! HAHAHAHA!!”

I ran to my front stoop, where Ben had entered just minutes ago. I saw him stride confidently away in his naked perfection. The pavement would shatter beneath each hulking step. He hoisted an oak tree from the ground with both and hands and held it overhead, it waned in size as the effort he placed into it drove his growth into a higher gear. He soon had the power to snap the trunk in two and with disdain he tossed at some nearby houses, irrecoverably damaging them.

He was overjoyed with his newfound size and power. He was stomping on cars that were parked on the side of the road, he would kick houses like soccer balls and watch them explode on impact. And still more and more size poured into him, unstopping.

The earth shook underneath his unspeakable tonnage, the wreckage of my house shuddered. Suddenly a load bearing beam gave way and the compromised structure of my crappy little cracker box came bearing down on me.

I screamed…

All went black…

That was, until I heard my alarm clock and groggily woke up.

“Shit that was a good dream.” I said to myself. Then I went through the details and thought to myself “Damn, I’m kinda fucked up.” And smiled. I don’t know why I am into what I am, but all I know is I am definitely a size queen!

I got up to head to the bathroom, to uh… clean myself up from having such a good dream.

And then I saw myself in the mirror…

• Like 21

6:

…And I basically looked the same. But not totally! Spencer was on to something, even from a week ago I think that one workout really did a number on my chest, which seemed to catch the light in a more pleasing way than I have seen in a long time. I wrote it off as a residual pump from such a hard day’s work, but who could really say?

My soreness, which under normal circumstances would be absolutely crippling, as I’ve always had terrible, awful DOMS. But strangely, I felt quite refreshed! In complete antipode to what I was anticipating as I have not hit the weights hard in months! In fact, I felt almost ready and raring to lift again, bench or whatever, I could do it no problem.

But I was only almost ready. Just like yesterday morning, my stomach growled ferociously.

“Damn it, I really should have gotten that second pizza!” I again kicked myself.

I opened the fridge, and just as to be expected from a young bachelor’s fridge: there wasn’t much. My stomach protested to this discovery forthwith. I thought about my kinky little wet dream and was grateful Ben hadn’t actually come over, there would not have been anything hardly for him to eat.

I combed the cupboards, and other than some cereal (which wasn’t gonna cut it by itself), I found myself seriously considering making dinner items. I had no protein, I finished off all my eggs yesterday and what little food I did have was heavily carbohydrate based like instant rice, instant mashed potatoes, instant ramen…I was beginning to realize I ate a lot of things made instantly.

Well, being instantly miffed as I was, I scarfed down the last of my cheerios and milk, hardly a bowl and a half. I needed more, lots more.

I sighed wearily, who wants to go shopping on their day off? I looked at the clock I had some hours yet to be over at Ben’s so I reluctantly got dressed to go about my chore.

I was feeling like a bum, my laundry needed to be done so I tossed an old t-shirt in the dryer and threw on some pajama pants, the hallmark of a successful young man. While I waited for my shirt to de-wrinkle after days of lying on the floor, I decided to text Ben, figured If I was headed out might as well offer, right?

I texted “Yo bro, going to Kroger, you need anything?”

He shot back a couple minutes later, “Yeah actually, if I CashApp you, you mind buying me some stuff?”

I almost wanted to do it pro-bono as thanks for giving me such attention lately, though my wallet cried out as I texted back “Nah you’re good, what do you want?”

He said back, “No, I have a hundred bucks, buy me these…”

He then sent a grocery list. It was actually remarkably similar to what I was planning on getting myself, just an unusual amount for a single guy living on his own.

Such things included a carton of 60 eggs, three gallons of milk, two ten pound cases of chicken breast, ten pounds of hamburger, three pounds of bacon were the protein items, not to mention bags of steamed vegetables for the microwave, cottage cheese, vanilla Greek yogurt (I have an intuition about these things), and then just general foodstuffs like bread, cheese, butter, etc.

On second thought, I happily took the $100, it quickly seemed like it wouldn’t be enough just for Ben

I got my shirt from the drier and donned it, a University of Michigan navy blue shirt with the quintessential yellow ‘M’ right in the center. I pulled it down and it seemed a little…snug? Did it shrink in the dryer, I wondered? It gripped my midsection a little bit, and while I had a little flab down there it certainly was not an unflattering garment to wear. I checked myself out in the mirror, and it gave me quite a tapered look, and the contours of the Yellow M belied the effort I put into my chest the previous day.

I shrugged it off and hopped in my old Camry. Kroger was just in town, and while traffic is always miserable along M-9, the main state highway that connected Tyson to the rest of the metro area, I managed to skirt around it by taking a myriad of side streets. Of course, this came at the cost of driving my poor car across the insanely bad Michigan roads. Heaven help my struts, they took a beating just to drive the back way to Kroger.

Once there I went about my shopping and basically just doubled Ben’s list. It made for a huge cart-load that took a decent amount of effort to push.

One of the employees asked me, “Can I help you find anything sir?”

I almost said no, but then inspiration struck, “A tape measure I said. Longest one possible.”

The young man led the way down the et cetera isle, and just happened to find me a 10 foot tape. “Should suit my needs.” I said, though I would soon be wrong.

“Feeding an army?” the clerk had asked jokingly.

I just smirked, no I’m pretty sure I and Ben would be eating all of this and more in the coming weeks, without a doubt. But I didn’t say anything back. The cashier was a little surprised one guy was getting such an obscene amount of food, but I was more surprised at the bill. $246 and some change. For just two guys! Suddenly I was glad Ben had promised me that $100.

I looked at the clock and I started feeling anxious, I was due to be at Ben’s in an hour!

I hustled back to the car and loaded everything up. I had some difficulty because of all the useless shit I kept laying around inside my car, my nursing stuff, old fast-food packaging, receipts galore. Pretty soon I wound up loading the front seat as my trunk was filled just as much nonsense.

My stomach suddenly growled again, I was starving! I made my way to the adjacent McDonalds, because who cooks food right after they buy it? Not I. I did not have the time. I ordered Two big macs, a two large fries and a ten piece nugget. I caught a glare from the drive-in lady who I assume was wondering why I was alone in my car. Maybe she thought I was gonna get fat like so many others that passed through the line? Either way, all that food would be for ME.

And as it turns out I had plenty of time to eat it. Not only was traffic a mess but in hurrying back I decided to take M-9. Poor choice, an accident had shut down the highway from Michigan Avenue to Grand River Boulevard. Which basically forced me to find a convoluted and painfully slow detour. I shoveled food back as I did so, my stomach thanking me for the large infusion of calories and protein.

“God!” I cried out in frustration as I pulled back into my house, I was now several minutes late and I still having to stash all my food in the fridge.

I texted Ben out of courtesy letting him know I would be late.

He said, “You good bro, I just appreciate you doing this for me, it means a lot that you would. Very encouraging, knowing I got someone who supports my goals.”

“Goals?” I texted back, half curious half-knowing.

“We’ll talk about that later, lol” he wrote back.

As quickly as I could I stashed all the food I believed to be mine, which was a little difficult to parse out as everything had an identical double, plus some odds and ends I had to root around for. I had decided to buy myself a case of protein powder, and a little shaker bottle to stir it with. I did not buy Ben one but figured he could dip into it as he pleased.

After practically lunging into my car and wrecking the transmission with how excitedly I slammed the car into drive, I peeled out from my house and went up to Ben’s house. It was about a ten minute drive (Like I said we measure in minutes of drive-time, but I figure he lived about six miles away as the crow flies). I started to feel giddy, I could not wait to get a nice strong lift in and starting seeing results, and of course I got to do it with someone who I think was quickly becoming my new best friend.

I pulled into Ben’s driveway and got out of my car and grabbed what bags of groceries I could.

I rang the doorbell and Ben answered, having been cleaning his house for my arrival.

“Hey Bro, you made it!” he said jovially.

I was a little embarrassed, I prided myself on punctuality, “Yeah sorry I am a bit late.”

He waved it off, “Oh no big deal my man, I was just doing some housework, come on in.”

I stepped up on Ben’s porch and handed him the groceries, he was looking at me smiling and I was about to hand over the bag of eggs to him but then I stopped and hesitated. His smile turned to a look of concern, he asked, “What’s wrong dude?”

“Ben…” I said with hesitation.

He just looked at me strangely, head cocked in look of handsome confusion.

“Ben, you’re looking at me eye-to-eye, like you are at the same level as me standing.” I said.

He didn’t quite follow at first (or maybe he did and he was fooling with me), “So…?” he returned.

I continued, “Ben, I’m six foot two, and unless I am shrinking, you were never tall enough to look at me in the eyes level before. I swear you’re getting taller.”

He laughed, “Hey maybe! Who knows? I think it just might be a matter of who is wearing shoes and who isn’t, but if that’s what you think I won’t stop you!”

I did not laugh, I was convinced. I found it a little unsettling, was my dream coming true? I started to feel almost guilty at the same time, for making my friend such a sexual object even if I did it unintentionally in my dreams. I have always had a thing for big guys…REAL big guys we’ll say. And I had always kind of kept it secret, keeping my lustiness hidden to muscled hunks that come across my Instagram feed, and their XXX twitter accounts of course…But to objectify a friend so perversely as I did, I did not know how to feel about it. It didn’t seem healthy. But what it did do is awaken a certain energy in me I have not felt in such a long time, a desire, a goal to work towards. I had always wanted to be a beautiful, shredded muscle-bound hunk like I see online. It seemed like Ben really wanted it too, and he was making it happen! Perhaps it was all a compliment to him that I felt the way I did. Either way, I had to keep it locked inside.

Ben unloaded groceries and I helped while I quietly disassociated for a second on these thoughts.

“You alright man?” Ben asked, snapping me out of it, “That workout yesterday drain you a little too much?”

“No!” I chirped, “In fact I am more than ready to lift today, more than yesterday!”

He chuckled at me, “Is that why you’re in pajamas?”

I gasped, “Shit!” I said, “I forgot to change!”

He had a good laugh at my expense, and slapped me on the back, “Here buddy I have some workout clothes for you.”

I looked at him gratefully, “You do?”

“Yeah!” he winked, “Come with me into my bedroom and we’ll get you hooked up.”

How could I resist such an invitation?

• Like 19