LORUS

BOOM! 2

With midnight fast approaching, the annual gay beach orgy of Smothercum Cove should have been in full swing. But someone passed around some really great weed, and now the eighty or so participants were either too drunk or stoned (or both) to get their dicks hard. 

“Well this is fucking shit,” Dwayne disappointedly said to his boyfriend Alex as they stood on the beach with gentle waves rollicking around their ankles whilst the party before them moaned, puked and passed out.

“Yeah, whoever supplied that weed is gonna get a split lip when I find out who he is,” Alex added, taking Dwayne’s hand. He picked up a beach lantern and led his boyfriend away from the others.

“Where are we going, darling?” Dwayne, usually the dominant of the two, was keen to know.

“There’s a cave not far from here. There’s a legend about buried treasure there. Might be fun to check it out,” said Alex.

“Seriously? Can’t we just go home and fuck? I need something to take my mind off that dream we had about the giant bodybuilder Yuri that moved in across the street, kept growing, fucked the delivery men with his biceps, and turned us both into mega-huge bodybuilders by drenching us in his jizz. It’s strange that we both had the same dream at the same time.” 

“Well, our house and street were perfectly normal the next morning. And we were our usual selves. So yeah, maybe we are so compatible that we shared the same dream and in doing so, made it seem so fucking real.”

“It was an incredible dream. We woke up this morning with our sheets destroyed with jizz. We were soaked in it. Then I pounded your hole raw for an hour solid. Fuck, I want to destroy every hole in your body right now,” Dwayne growled. He lunged at Alex, nipping at his lips with his teeth before ramming his tongue far into his mouth.

“Unnnghhh….fuck you’re insatiable. I can never satisfy you,” Alex moaned. And so they playfully kissed and fondled their way along the beach, not really paying attention to where they were going. Until, that is, they arrived at the mouth of the aforementioned cave.

“We’re here. Let's go inside,” said Alex, holding the lantern aloft to better light their way. It was damp inside, the walls dripping with bioluminescent nitre. Fireflies hovered in the air, further illuminating their passage. One particular firefly was much larger than the other, and it glowed with a blue light as opposed to the yellow hues of its brethren. It seemed to have a destination in mind. 

“I think it wants us to follow it,” said Dwayne, his cock throbbing with an erection that demanded a hot hole to plough.

After about ten minutes, through which the cave walls got narrower and narrower, the blue firefly came to a halt. It twinkled before their eyes for a moment, before descending into the floor of the cave, melting into the silty ground and taking its light with it.

“Wow… this could be where the treasure is,” said Alex in amazement.

“Your ass is all the treasure I require,” said Dwayne, playfully slapping Alex’s perfect butt cheeks. Alex then got down on his knees and began scooping away handfuls of sediment, eventually creating a waist high mound of the stuff, and a hole equally deep.

Then:

“There’s something here. I think it’s a bundle of some kind,” said Alex, as Dwayne held the lantern over him to give him the best light possible.

“Well, open it up then. My balls will explode if I don’t fuck this spunk into you,” said Dwayne impatiently.

Alex carefully unwrapped the soiled age-old cloth, some of which crumbled to pieces from exposure to the salty air.

“It’s just a stick. But it’s carved with elegant designs on it,” gawped Alex, hoping it might have been gold or precious stones. “Swing that light closer for a sec.”

There was writing carved into the handle of the stick, which now better resembled:

“A wand? It’s like a wizard’s wand!”

“What does the writing say on the handle?” Dwayne asked.

The writing was old-fashioned script, but Alex was pretty sure it said:

“BOOM!”

“BOOM?” What kind of an inscription is that?

Something started to happen. The wand began to vibrate in Alex’s hand, quickly increasing in intensity, as though it was alive.

“It’s moving by itself,” Alex cried, “ I’m not doing this!”

“Drop it then, and let’s get out of here,” Dwayne cried, his alarm rising.

“I can’t. It’s like it’s stuck to me. Fuck! This is some crazy fucked-up shit,” Alex cried, panicking.

The wand forced Alex to point it towards his hunky boyfriend. Its tip began to glow brightly. The power building inside the wooden stick started to feel like electricity. The cave lit up brighter than the top of a lighthouse.

“Keep that away from me,” yelled Dwayne, dropping the lantern as he attempted to make a break for the exit, but he slipped on something wet beneath his feet and went down. The wand followed him, drawing Alex’s hand downward, its power still building and building.

“Wait… maybe I need to say the inscription aloud,” said Alex, having the first epiphany of his life.

“Then fucking say it!!!!!!!!!!”

“Okay… um… here goes….. BOOM!” Alex’s voice trembled with fear. The tip of the wand glowed a little less brightly. But the energy inside started to burn Alex’s skin, although the wand refused to let go of him.

“It’s not working. Help me Dwayne, please,” Alex screamed.

“Muh-maybe it’s not loud enough. Say it like it’s really a fucking BOOM!, for chrissakes!”

“Erm…. shit, shit, shit…. Er…..okay…. Er  BOOM!!!!!!!” This time Alex was more forceful, his throat hurting from the effort of reciting the one word incantation.

A beam of light cracked forth from the wand and struck Dwayne’s back, causing his entire body to light up in a blaze of intense illumination. His body tensed, arching backwards as the energy worked its way through him. Then something incredible happened:

“Fuck, what’s happening to me?” Dwayne floated up to his feet until he was standing upright. Then his body began to change. He was growing taller, wider… his frame filling out beyond what puberty could ever give to him. And then his muscles started to expand as well. Similar to what they’d both dreamed the night before, this magical wand was now making that dream something of a reality.

Within just a few seconds he grew to seven feet in height. His neck, traps, deltoids, biceps and triceps swelled to ten times their size, dwarfed only by the jutting out of the biggest, juiciest pecs Alex had ever seen. 

“Holy shit,” he exclaimed, his cock hardening and releasing precum in response to watching Dwayne transform before his very eyes. He was too preoccupied by Dwayne’s growth to notice the wand had now detached from his hand and fallen to the ground.

Dwayne got bigger and bigger, his arms thickening insanely, and his lats, shooting out from his sides, whilst his intercostals bulged, forming overlapping stepping-stones that led on either side of him to a densely hard cobblestoned slab of muscles around his belly button. His cum gutters had been there before, but now they were bulging aqueducts, tapering down to a thick jungle of dark bush, from which a three foot-long penis erupted over coconut-sized gonads. His thickening muscle-thighs further contributed to the pushing forward of those delicious orbs filling with more jizz than a man should be capable of holding at once.

“Oh my god, you’re fucking beautiful, Dwayne. But your dick will rip me apart, it’s that big.”

Dwayne had an idea: “Remember in our dream, when Yuri fucked the delivery men with his biceps?” Dwayne forced upwards a double biceps pose. His biceps peaked once, then formed secondary peaks on top of the larger ones. Then he concentrated further, and from the secondary peaks, rudimentary penis heads began to sprout upward.

“Get up here, little man, grrrrrrr!” Dwayne’s muscles continued to widen, deepen, and get heavier by the second. His massive fuck tool became a step upon which Alex could climb up the giant’s body. He used it like a springboard to get onto the top of his pec shelf, then shimmy over to one of his now phallus-tipped biceps.

“Wow… your bicep dick head is way bigger than the dick I’m used to getting fucked by,” exclaimed Alex as his own dripping precum lubed across giant Dwayne’s pec shelf.

“Heh, heh yeah… I’ll start off easy on ya!”

Alex climbed onto his giant boyfriend’s arm and positioned his wet hole over the fist-sized penis head that bulged obscenely out of the second bicep peak. Dwayne gradually brought his forearm upwards, to force even more bulging size out of his dick/bicep. Alex wrapped his other arm around his boyfriend’s neck so as to hold on better.

“You don’t need to do that, lover. I can hold you on with my bicep up your ass alone. Now clamp your ass down good on my dick-cep!!!!!”

Alex didn’t need to be told twice. As the bottom in the relationship, he was always a slave to Dwayne’s commands.

“Unnngh… it’s too big. Make it lube, Dwayne, for fucksake. Ssssss!”

Dwayne willed precum to issue from his dick-cep, and it instantly began creaming its way out of the slit. Alex felt it squirting warmly up his gaping ass crack, and that in itself turned him on further. 

“There, lots of lube for ya! Now bounce down hard, and be mad for it. I’ll fuckin’ tear into ya like never before. Grrrr!” Dwayne flexed his arm harder and harder, and he continued to put on so much extra weight, all of it pure, boulder-hard muscle.

“Awwww fuuuuuuck!!!!” Alex’s body tensed harder than it ever had before as Dwayne flexed his bicep harder and harder, still feeling like he was nowhere near developing it into the ultimate fuck-tool. It drove him into a frenzy. He suddenly remembered he had a free arm, and so he willed another two peaks to sprout from his other upper arm, swiftly followed by another dick-cep. He made this one grow even bigger, and when he went to kiss his own bicep, the penis-head found his mouth and inserted itself as if it had a will of its own.

“Mmmmfffff…. unghhh… so good,” Dwayne mumbled, as his own bicep gave him oral sex better than Alex was ever capable of. He flexed his left arm harder, forcing the dick-cep further into Alex, who was now in the throes of extreme near-maddening ecstasy as he rode his boyfriend’s gigantic, transformed muscle. Not even Yuri from their dream could have pulled off such a feat.

Dwayne flexed his right arm even harder, forcing more size and power into his bicep, which in turn rewarded him with even more dick-cep with which to widen his throat as it sought to further engulf him from within. Precum gushed out of his mouth and down his chin, tracing rivulets downward along the peaks and valleys of his huge, hard torso muscles. A shrubbery of man bush was there to soak up the excess.

“Awwww too good… fuck me harder, Dwayne. Rip me apart with your strength. Grow bigger… get fucking HUGE!!!!!!” Alex screamed, bucking up and down on his boyfriend’s massive arm as he felt the dick-cep reorganise his insides. His own dick was about to shoot a load of spunk, but Dwayne, always the one to be in charge, intervened:

“Don’t you fucking dare cum until I say you can, you hot little shit!!!!”

“But I really want to cum whilst your arm fucks me into the middle of next week,” Alex gasped in protest

Dwayne had removed his bicep dick from his mouth in order to manoeuvre it around so that he could shut his boyfriend up by ramming it into his mouth. His pecs bulged hugely, pushed together by his arm moving across them. He just about managed to get the dick-cep into Alex’s mouth, turning his boyfriend into a “dickshkebab”, not that Alex complained.

With one incredible flex, Dwayne grew further still, his head now scraping the uneven roof of the cave. Not wishing to bring the cave down around them and risk injuring Alex, he gave his boyfriend the permission he so desperately required.

“Cum for me now, Alex. Blow your load into my hungry mouth!”

Dwayne lifted him off his bicep and held him almost at arm's length and a couple of feet off the ground, Alex’s convulsing prick about to part ways with its salty payload. Dwayne opened his hungry mouth and accepted the delicious seed.

“Unnnnghhhhhh! Alex shot load after load into Dwayne’s mouth, who drank it to the last drop. It energised him more than ever. He felt stronger, and more eager to grow even larger. 

Around them the cave began to shake itself apart.

“Let’s get out of here,” he advised, lifting up his boyfriend and carrying him under one arm as he took huge, heavy strides to propel them both to safety.

They emerged from the cave a second before the entire naturally-formed cavern collapsed in on itself.

Dwayne set Alex down and shielded him from the dust and rubble thrown into the air by the force of the collapse. His dick-ceps retracted, his biceps returning to ‘normal’, that is, if biceps over fifty inches in diameter could be classed as ‘normal’. His massive penis twitched and bobbed before him. It had yet to taste the delights of Alex’s pulverised hole. But there was no way that Alex, as a normal-sized man, could pleasure a twenty-five inch cock.

It was then that Dwayne felt something hard and slender in his hand.

“It’s the wand. I don’t remember picking it up,” said Dwayne. Now a giant, the wand was like a toothpick in his hand. Like before, the tip began to glow brightly.

“Looks like it's your turn, honey,” said Dwayne, a wickedly mischievous grin curling up the corners of his mouth.

“Oh yeah… please… make me as huge as you, Dwayne. Let’s get fucking MONSTROUS!!!!!” Alex stretched out his arms and widened his stance. He closed his eyes just as a beam of bright light shot out of the wand, once Dwayne shouted out the incantation: 

“BOOM!”

Alex’s transformation was even more rapid than Dwayne’s. As hundreds of pounds of new muscle per second sprouted from him, Dwayne was upon him in a trice, hulking over him as if to crush him. But he felt Alex’s growing body push back against the onslaught of his superior size and strength, and he welcomed it immensely. Two forces of immensely muscular power pushed against one another as they rolled around on a beach that quickly drank up their sweat and precum.

“I’m still bigger than you, Alex. You’re still gonna take my gigantic dick up your transforming ass!!!!” Dwayne wanted to gain more size and weight in order to dominate Alex and pin him in place. But Alex was growing, and he had other ideas.

“GRRRRRRR! I’m fucking tired of being your bitch, Dwayne. I’m gonna get bigger than you, way bigger. And then I’m gonna rape the fuck out of your tight muscle-hole!!!” 

Hearing Alex talk like this, turned Dwayne on even further.  He didn’t want this to ever end. He just wanted each of them to continue to grow huger, heavier, more muscular by the second; one continuing to defiantly push back from the other. For every action an equal and opposite reaction would coax further growth from them both. The shore would soon run white with their fuck foam.

“No fucking way, Alex. I’m getting bigger than you. And stronger. My dick is almost as big as your entire body. And it’s gonna get bigger. You’ll never be able to keep up with my growth. You’ll never be as strong as me!!!”

“Oh yeah? Watch this. Hrrrrnnnnnnnghhhhhh!” Alex tensed every muscle and sinew in his body. He felt his bones shifting inside him, stretching out to make room for more muscle than Dwayne was capable of producing in time to match his growth.

“GET OFF ME!!!! RAWWWWWWWR!!!!! Alex, now gigantic, kicked his boyfriend off him, sending him flying fifty feet into the air. Before Dwayne even landed, Alex was already on his feet and flexing harder than before in order to squeeze even more growth out of his muscles. They responded by blasting outward in all directions, a thousand pounds of muscle a second, the ferocity of their formation equalled only by the hundreds of feet in height he was acquiring. He roared upward and outward, transforming into a Godzilla-sized behemoth. He gazed down at Dwayne, who reached only as high as his belly button. But a second later, Dwayne’s head was level with his nipples.

Alex willed immense mass into his pectorals, pushing them outward with enough force to bash Dwayne into his handsome face. Then the bigger Alex grabbed him by the back of his head and pressed his face into his pectoral cleavage. His head was caught like a vice between muscle-tits as big as hot-air balloons. Momentarily dazed from the ‘pec-punch’, Dwayne continued to grow wider and taller, but not fast enough to match Alex’s growth.

“I own your ass, now, Dwayne. And there’s nothing you can do about it. Ha ha ha!!!”

Alex pushed Dwayne down onto the beach. He was down after him, spreading his boyfriend’s truck-sized thighs in order to make room for his throbbing, pulsing invasion. Dwayne resisted as much as he could, but Alex was too strong.

“Take it. Take all of my fifty feet of muscle cock!!!!!!!!!” Alex bashed the monolith into Dwayne, the force of which pushed his muscle-cheeks further and further apart.

Dwayne screamed. He’d never felt pain like this before, but the pain quickly turned into pleasure as his body adapted to his boyfriend’s rough penetration.

“Awwwww…. It's sooo good now! I can take more, harder, Alex… rip me to fuckin’ pieces, unnnnnnghhh!”

“Yeah, and I’m gonna get bigger doing it, too, grrrrrrrrrr!” Yet more massive muscle burst forth from Alex as he grew three times larger in under ten seconds. The force of an even larger dick impaling him from the inside drove Dwayne to the point of orgasm. Alex could feel him convulsing, and pushed even harder into him in order to keep him pinned below.

“Don’t you dare cum until I allow it, Dwayne. You will NOT fucking shoot your load, ‘cos if you do, I’ll grow so fucking huge, my dick will tear you in half. DON’T FUCKING CUM!!!!!!!!!!!”

Alex pounded him harder and harder as the sand beneath them turned into a soupy slurry with the texture of quicksand. More and more of the beach became sodden as their intercourse transformed it further.

Dwayne felt a surge of power from within, and this was all he needed to push back against Alex’s invasion. Alex felt himself rise higher into the air, as Dwayne’s growth began to catch up. Alex let go of Dwayne’s arms where before he’d had them pinned down, and still with his dick fucking his boyfriend’s gigantic muscle-ass, made a full lat spread that caused him to hulk-up to an even larger size. His pecs flared bigger than ever, and his nipples formed orifices, from which creamy milk spurted forwards, drenching Dwayne below.

Alex grew bigger and heavier, growling in lust and monstrous rage as he popped a double biceps pose so large, his muscles completely outgrew his head. Momentarily unable to breathe, Alex lost out to Dwayne, who was now large enough to kick back at Alex, forcing the giant to pull out and fall sideways.

Bursting with new strength and even more power, Dwayne got to his feet and cranked out a most muscular pose, screaming in rage so loud, car alarms up to half a mile away were set off. His muscles ballooned to ten times their size in seconds, his skin now so tight, it almost exploded. Dwayne didn’t care. His boyfriend had been fucking him, but he must be made to know his place.

“GOTTA GET EVEN BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dwayne willed even more size into his muscles. He now weighed thousands of tonnes, but Alex was once again hurtling up the weight-gain scale. 

“You won’t get my ass tonight, Dwayne. You call that growth? That’s nothing compared to this. HUNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Alex burst with more and more size, more and more height and muscular development. It was impossible to gauge their height and weight at this time, but they left the beach thousands of feet below them. It still wasn’t enough.

“You won’t stop my power, Alex,” growled Dwayne. He lunged at Alex, knocking him down and taking out several street blocks in the process. Alex kicked back, sending Dwayne flying half a mile into the air. When he came down, he left a crater in the ground which levelled half the city.

Dwayne got up and grabbed a low-flying passenger aircraft out of the sky and hurled it at Alex’s head. It exploded next to his cheek, causing him to stagger backwards. He tripped over a movie theatre and fell backwards, hitting his head on a McDonald’s and reducing it to rubble.

Dwayne loomed over him, snarling, maddened with lust and the fact his bottom bitch boyfriend had attempted to take his hole. Only Dwayne could do that. He forced even more and more size out of himself, and was only able to breathe the thin air of the upper atmosphere. It made him woozy and light-headed. Before he could pass out he reached down to scoop the much smaller Alex up from the devastation they’d wrought far below. 

Dwayne continued to grow, larger and larger… shooting upwards in height to the point where his head was now almost in space. The Earth seemed tiny below him. Alex was now doll-sized in his grasp… way too small to fuck. He looked at him in his hand, still seeming to shrink before him, as Dwayne continued to grow even larger. But there was now something different about Alex. It was like he was wrapped up in something. It was like a white shroud, or skin. He now looked a lot like a…

“... joint?”

A shooting star passed overhead. Dwayne lifted Alex’s head to it and it instantly ignited before he could scream defeat. Then Dwayne placed the smouldering Alex between his lips and…

… inhaled deeply.

“Fuck, that’s some great weed,” said Dwayne, feeling his head spin, and knocking over his beer as the THC took immediate effect. Neither of them smoked weed very often, but there was a tonne of it going around on the beach that night.

“Here, you’re not hogging that all to yourself,” Alex intervened, snapping the joint from his boyfriend’s mouth. He drew in the smoke deeply, held it for a few seconds, and then coughed it out. Around them the would-be orgy consisting of most of the gay men from the local area were either wasted, or about to pass out from being wasted just as the midnight hour was about to chime.

“Well this is a fucking wash-out,” said Dwayne. He took the joint back from Alex. 

“Hey I wasn’t done with that,” Alex protested.

“It’ll fuck with your head. The weirdest stuff just coursed through my brain after my first toke. I don’t recall all the details, but you and I turned into muscle giants like that dream we had last night about Yuri and the delivery men across the street. You tried to fuck me, but I got the upper hand.”

“Heh heh, I’ll always let my man get the upper hand. My ass will always be yours, honey.” A slightly-stoned Alex kissed his boyfriend on the cheek and then washed the taste of weed out of his mouth with a swig from his beer bottle. 

“Come on, there’s something I’ve always wanted to check out,” said Alex, getting up off the blanket on the sand and leading his boyfriend by the hand away from the strung-out ‘zombies’. The orgy wasn’t happening. But the night wasn’t over yet.

“Can’t we just go home and have a two-man orgy of our own?”

“In a little while. There’s a cave not far from here. There’s a legend about buried treasure there. Might be fun to check out.” Alex beamed with woozy delight. He’d always been adept at talking Dwayne into doing things.

“Fuck it… but afterward we go straight home. And then you’ll do as I say, when that ass is once again mine!”

“Deal,” said Alex, planting Dwayne one on the cheek.

They set off for the cave.

• Like 12