Overdosed - Muscle Growth Comic (Pages 1 - 13) [Updated 10/09/2022] - Complete

GDSMuscleFreaks

For anyone (else) confused, based on the image filenames the last two pages are out of order; swap them and it makes it slightly less abrupt of an ending, though still a bit of a cliffhanger. Fixed now.

I'm surprised the mystery man (Charly?) recognizes Adrian, instead of thinking, "Why is there some naked, cum-covered muscle freak on the floor of my home?" But I guess his face hasn't really changed much, other than the mountain-man beard.

Nicely done, @GDSMuscleFreaks! Honestly I find Twatter absolutely intolerable for trying to follow series like this, so thanks for posting here.

Going back to page 2:

image.png.358bc5b9741da4f217bfab3343e6876f.png

I guess this [REDACTED] stuff makes you dumber right away, too, because that was a stupid question!

Edited by nypup2train
  • Like 1