weather941

This isn't polished much but I don't feel I could do that for now. I'm not good with measurements and making a good, erm, sequential muscle description, so to speak. And I'm probably not making sexual scenes any favor too. But I hope you will like it, hopefully it has some energy! 😅

This is a single long story which I wrote in three tries but I felt I should divide it into parts for convenience. Here it is:

Landscape Pt 1/2

As usual, instead of listening to Literary Studies, Gabe was browsing the old internet snapshot again. Earth ways had their pecularities, though people were still people in all times—not that it was too long ago. Their colony Pic was established just, like, forty years ago?

He didn't dare opening his archive though. That was for after school. Last time he got too excited and almost blew his cover when he haven't heard the question the first time and then ran to the camera with his shirt off. He scrambled to lie he suddenly felt sleepy and ill and so didn't think to tell the teacher and bonked the pillow. In reality he bonked, well, no one, he was alone in another corner of the room and was relieving himsef after reading some hot stories he copied from the snapshot.

So now he was wiser, he sat there like he was working on his assignment. Literary Studies was a dull class. There were almost no new novels on Pic. No professional writers—no fiction. Amateur stories by personnel and schoolers like him. He himself had written some. Well, he wouldn't show them to anyone anytime soon, though.

He considered his life bleak. Surely he had some passions like environmental engineering (and he hoped it would either make him a job here in the future or a ticket to Earth) or... eh, he was sad there was no bodybuilding here on Pic. Only essentials, no earthly nonsense, it was said. There was a gym for Workers. Technically it wasn't exclusive but people laughed at him when he tried to show up a couple times. No trainers either. Well, Workers were all buff as hell so they didn't need anyone advicing them. And Gabe had just like a flat floor, a bar fixed in an inconvenient place of the room and a single dumbbell which was already too light for him to make any use, and still he has no form to speak of. Lanky, with belly fat from too much sitting.

And he wasn't up to doing anything together with Mike or Ziv because, well, his dick was a fucking grower and a dick to him when he tried to train. He even tried to wear something tight so it wouldn't show so much but still he thought others would still notice. He wasn't at all confident there would be no repercussions. Even on Earth there were many places where you better dive deep into the closed and don't dare to emerge, let alone here. He was sure. He wasn't confident at all, in anything, in himself.

Well, he was confident here and there, for a brief time when he jerked off imagining things. But that was no cure.

"Sonne are you napping again?" he heard from the terminal. Damn, the teacher asked him something again when he was lost in thought. There was a laughter heard from those who haven't switch off their mics. "I'll repeat. What's the main flaw of Maurice Jr.'s reasoning in chapter six?"

Good that he read the essence of the book made with his secret algorithm. He answered more or less adequately and was left alone for another bit. Or not. Somebody knocked on the door.

Gabe muted the mic and routed a still image of himself instead of the cam feed, as many did on the regular basis, then went to the door. There was an office worker of some sort. (Not Worker! Meagerly slim and with a belly which reminded Gabe of his own probable future, meh.) He didn't encounter these people often but this one dressed formally like they did on Earth, for some reason.

"Gabriel Sonne?" the man inquired (like, with this office-y affectation—so weird). "You are to visit the Minister"

Gabe almost asked "what minister" on his earthly thinking wave but there was only one here, Minister Jarre. Like Jean-Michel Jarre but no one seemed to know his first name. And he was always going by just "the Minister" anyway.

That was really unexpected. And reminded he might have done something illegal but in the moment he couldn't point a finger to what. Well. Pic was a small place and where he could run? Fly into the vacuum of space? There was no merit to try and hide. He came with.

He still fidgeted and saw things in faces of several people they met on the way.

There was the door, with a plate named laconically "Minister Jarre".

"Enter alone", the clerk said and went somewhere on his way. Duh, Gabe could try to come back to his room trying to behave calm on outside, but what's the use. He went in.

The office inside was big! Not just in terms of area, uncomparable to his small room everyone got here, but even the ceiling was higher. And of course for a reason. Jarre was big too! Well, he heard the Minister was a burly man but haven't thought he would be like two Workers high, four of them wide...

The man sat down on a sturdy sofa chair and worked on a holo screen (probably one of the several few of those here) with a hand bulging with so much muscle it was probably not too mobile. He noticed Gabe instantly and said:

"Oh hello Gabriel." And his voice was surprisingly deep. Not many people Gave knew would be close. "I didn't think you'd came this quickly so I thought to get a project balanced here, excuse me." He swiped the screen out of the way.

Without a screen it was even more obvious. The man was fucking huge. He wore a thick gray sweater which still didn't leave anything to imagination. His muscless were just so blown out they were like spheres, celestial spheres. Pecs ballooned and his jaw wasn't visible from here, his neck hugging sides of the head with a mop of hair falling onto curved traps standing almost over his ears.

(Just nonsense! Gabe haven't seen anything like that in the internet snapshot. Of course it probably wasn't anywhere near complete, but still there were hundreds of photos of bodybuilders and just buff lads.)

Shoulders were big balloons too, probably melon-sized. The pride of the bio lab, tasty melons, so he knew the size. The pecs... you could stare at them time and time, and the sweater couldn't do anything with visible nipples there too. Well. He shouldn't probably look down neither on Jarre or himself. The arms... bis were just fucking sized, Gabe didn't know any word to describe that. They were seemingly bigger than the man's head! Triceps bulged to the sides, and... were those veins? It all fucking bulged through that sweater like there was none! And the forearms were too like massively oversized footballs, just fucking how did he bend his arms at all? He'd drawn something on a holo screen earlier!

You could see the giant back in the background. Gabe's head was spinning a bit so he couldn't focus too much...

Abs were visible too, pec-sized or butt cheek-sized. Oh, not the direction to go. The sweater folded in crevices and, uh... also did the Minister wear jeans?!

Which were taut. Jarre's legs were enormous, just no words to express it, and quads stood out through the denim, like all other muscles incredibly blown out. And calves again like balloons. And, well, Gabe couldn't ignore the package anymore. He couldn't not look at it.

"Impressive, huh?", the Minister asked. "Please be a guest, sit here."

A comfy simple chair materialized further in the direction to him. Gabe fidgetty went to it and tried to sit. Now he almost couldn't see the man's eyes they were obstructed by heavy always breathing pecs, and he was even closer to the... well. He was probably obvious, too obvious.

"Now now, you know even heterosexual men drool at my sight, don't feel so uncomfortable. Isn't the chair good?", the Minister asked further.

"The chair i-is good s-sir", Gabe was barely able to said. He tried to sit so that his hard-on wouldn't be seen but that was futile. At least the guilt for something illegal slipped his mind entirely.

"I called for you for no ill reason, Gabe. And yeah I know some of your secrets but that's not what you'd think it's about. Let me ask you, what do you know about colonies like our Pic?"

Gabe managed to tell with some stutter Earth send several ships to the space to the asteroids and moons rich in minerals and stuff, around the Sun, Mister Jarre. But he couldn't not stare at the outline of the man's cock. First it wasn't obvious it was it—so large it was and so much quads bulged out and Gabe's head was still spinning.

"Well, good, I too would think that, but haven't you peeked in the 'scope? Don't you think the Sun would be a bit yellower, a bit less blue, hm?", the hulk said and bounced his pecs somewhat boyishly.

Gabe's hands darted to close his obvious bulge from view. He forgot about the question he tried not to be self-conscious so much.

"Oof, would we get far with this in this manner", Jarre said half-sad. "Now let me do something, then. And know that nobody can come in here without my say-so. And call me Jean. Yeah I know. I'm not him in any jumbo way, my parents just liked the guy and even changed their last name. But now."

With his meaty hands, with muscles moving with every motion, Jean undid jeans' button and fly and took the long and thick and surprisingly hairy cock out. It seemed to be soft, but still it pulsed and was longer and thicker than Gabe's forearm.

He came just there in the chair.

"Well, as I said, didn't think you'd came this quickly", Jean said slyly. "Is it better now?"

Gabe was a bit calmer now indeed.

"Well when I was your age I was anxious too, and also I assure you you aren't the only one who reads muscle fiction here, and I don't mean myself—I could make my own story pretty nicely—but there are some guys and girls. But I haven't called you to reassure you any."

Gabe just stared. Now he could at least wander with his eyes over all of Jarre again, and Jean bent forward so he could see his face, a face nice and manly with a slight stubble and a strong heavy jaw. Jean saw him looking and flexed his neck and opened and closed his mouth with pearly teeth, smiling.

"Oh gods", Gabe just blurted out.

"Not exactly gods, you see", Jean said quickly while Gabe's cock hardened again. "I would tell you all the details later but we better start things now. I mean, I have a proposition for you and I know you won't even think to try and deny it, Gabe."

"Wha-?", Gabe croaked out.

"You see, we're in need of another colony out there. And you are the prime candidate because of your marks on selected subjects, and your overall interests. Yes all of them. And, you see, I wasn't always this way." Jarre pointed at himself, unusably flexibly.

Gabe still thought he doesn't particularly understands.

"Gabriel", Jarre said. "How do you think we ended up here? No rocket is good enough for people to withstand space for years needed to come here. And we're not in the solar system."

Incredible. Nonsense. But Jarre went on.

"Some people on Earth came up with a weird idea about gravity and human muscle. Well, I wouldn't tell you all right now and I don't know it in its entirety but if you have much muscle mass, you can do this..."

And the Minister levitated from his sofa chair right to the ceiling! His cock unceremoniously hanging down now.

"And you can fold space and twist it and stuff", Jarre said and without hurdle hugged himself tight though his bis and pecs seemed to not be able to allow that. And he unhugged himself and made a double bi, biceps growing steadily and going all veiny and bulging out more than his pecs or... oh, his glutes overgrew too, damn visible from the sides more than it would be possible for... his head spun. And Jean seemed to smirk for some reason.

"Hey no dozing off!" he said from the top and then lowered himself to the sofa again. He also seemed to become smaller, like, well, a normal man? Or a Worker? Or nevertheless indeed like a usual guy out there? An architect or a teacher for example. Though some architects preferred to get their hands dirty and were indeed Worker hunks but usually those were dumbasses. Not like too dumb—resources here weren't at a premium to let stupid decisions be made—but usually, asses.

"Hey don't get lost in thought here Gabe!", Jarre said. He was... weird. He was weirdly normal, though buff, and even his sweater and jeans still hugged him nice. Unzipped jeans. His cock was still here in the out though a bit smaller. "Gabe, humans came here with me. I'm the rocket." Jarre moved right near to Gabe's chair and helped him stand, wet pants and a bulge and all. And hugged him firmly but with warmth. "Gabe, I'm gay too—well, actually bisexual—and I too didn't shy from things other than dumb sitcoms and monopoly (fuck that game) and beer marathons. And you deserve to have better than a desk job. And we need another colony out there. Do you agree?"

Gabe was just lost in thinking muscle, even now that Jean was normal-sized somehow. He didn't process much.

"Gabriel do you want to be a colony minister like me?"

Though anyway Jean seemed to be a clever man and he said Gabe wouldn't want not too. But somehow Gabe got a bit of conscience and said "yes".

"Well then hold on, and I suppose I need to blow out to my normal size." Jarre started to enlarge again and this time jeans slid from him showing his balls, and the sweater plain tore out from his torso. There was hair on pecs, in armpits, a trail on the abs... though not much. But Gabe became even more engrossed in the sight.

"We'll use the simplified procedure", Jarre said, "and here wear this, I know you'll like." He touched his armpit, flexed a pec and shoulder and somehow got a tank top in his hand, ribbed and plain red in color. And thick like no tank would be to be functional. "It'll be the right size."

Gabe took the top and tried to take off his t-shirt but Jean just tore it in half and off him. Gabe wore on the tank and it hugged him almost too much, being also seemingly thicker than Jarre's sweater when the man was a hulk. And he already was again!

Jarre's cock swelled in size this time, way longer now, more than Gabe was tall and almost thicker, rising up. Gabe still couldn't believe what he was seeing here. The tank hugged Gabe too warm, he started sweating. He rubbed the fabric's ribs reflexively.

Jean's balls were at the height of Gabe's face so he stood near, felt the sweat and licked one.

"Ha, no", Jean said, "Drinks first, then it will be obvious you'll want something more interesting."

Gabe felt he was up in the air. Jean levitated him? It seemed. And did he levitate him right in front of the head of the swelled cock. Gabe probably could put a couple of fingers in the slit it was that large now.

"Now please try to have as much as you'd be able", Jean said. "Maybe hold on with your hands for a good measure."

Gabe held the shaft and felt a rumble. It increased on and on, the shaft going rock-hard and veins pulsing madly, and as he glanced down he could see Jarre's balls suddenly puffing out then in and he felt the stream going his way. In a second he was awash in torrents of cum which didn't feel like stopping. He came to his senses and tried to drink it, coughing a bit for air when it got down his nose, but still tried to continue. He felt all drenched and warm and the torrent still went into his face. His hands slipped but he still was gently held in the middle of the room by Jarre's gravitation or whatnot.

The torrent became jerky and finally ended. Gabe opened the eyes and saw he was back on the floor in a murky white sea which was forming into a pillow shape and up his body. Jarre smiled:

"I think you got a good amount here, now see."

The cum which all went on his body was getting sucked into his skin! It was a tingly sensation and it ended pretty quickly, now the floor and chairs were clean and his new red tank and his old pants were too but he felt like something was pushing out of his body from inside.

"Similis simili", Jean said something in Latin seemingly more to himself. He stood there, glistening with sweat, bouncing muscies with every breath and little motion, cock still hard and sexy balls still swollen. He gestured for a holo screen to come in front of Gabriel, made into a mirror. Gabe watched himself.

He saw his chest rise and swell and tug even more on the tank, which started stretching pleasurably comfortable. He felt all warm in here and saw his muscles take more definition even through the thick fabric. Like Jarre's sweater earlier. He felt and saw his upper back grow so he was shaped now like a fucking triangle and felt his new weight already, and now his upper arms ballooned, he couldn't concentrate as all upper body muscles were competing to grow more than others.

He found himself almost falling over and staring at his now thick freaky neck which hugged his head more than Jarre's. He wanted to see what if it could grow more and it did, all behind his ears, setting his head firmly fixed in place. He felt his jaw growing too, becoming a square of manliness, and he just came again, and didn't feel stopping. It was extatic. He was just oversexed already even if he stared just at his face and pecs. He stood taller and noticed that his legs hold his new hefty body alright and he won't even fall.

As his chest grew wider he felt the red tank top become his second skin but warm and hugging, stretched hot over his pecs.

Gabe remembered some photos of bearded hairy bodybuilders and unconsciously touched his face with a now massive arm, at once grabbing the football-sized bicep with another hand. It was hard and warm, moving under the skin. He just couldn't stop cumming, yet, euphoric each little moment like that. Now he again looked at himself in the holo-mirror and saw short beard growing, thick and black, like over all his entire lower face. And hairs down his enormous front neck muscles down to the chest and probably abs he could feel that under the stretched tank. Which were another story entirely, ripe with energy and bulging out in an eight-pack, seen through, each ab  competing for space, divided by deep crevices. His haircut shortened to a buzz meanwhile, and Gabe roared, lifting his arms up and finding thick bushes in the armpits. He flexed his torso and there the tank was gone, ripped to shreds.

His pants were quietly torn already too. He looked down at his grown legs through pant scraps which he shook off, and almost couldn't see the legs through his pecs now, so he sat up and carressed them with his hands, feeling ripped muscle, veins and hair. He touched his butt and roared in pleasure again. He reached with one arm to his nipples and with another to his cock which cummed still but demanded attention. It wasn't enough and while stroking himself manically and pinching his nipples left then right then left, he found himself stroking his beardy face with yet another third hand and washboarding a fourth hefty arm over his abs. He couldn't take that even more than he already couldn't and came with a big spurt up over his beard and hairy pecs.

Now he was getting a bit calmer. He looked over himself in a mirror again, now he could do it meticulously. Half as massive and handsome as Jean the minister but definitely more up his own alley, having such hair and extra arms. Wow he didn't even think about that! But that was nice. Inside he felt he could grown these arms or make them disappear at will. And hair, still... there was a massive bush in his crotch, a mat over abs and pecs which still had them look through true, hair everywhere.

"Wow", he said in a deep voice which was too sexy, and he found his cock just hardening again after it barely had any time to rest. The cock went up against his abs and pecs and sat there fixed, hot and pulsing.

"I haven't thought of extra hands, hm", Jean said as he came into view. He hugged Gabe again so sweet and firmly, his muscles rubbing over Gabe's hirsute bulk. "But do you feel a bit stiff?"

"Yea I can't move my head at all and can't move my arms too much", Gabe answered into the man's chest, rubbing it with his beard. "Man this is the manliest beard I needed my entire life!" He roared again, muscles rippling and convulsing in ecstasy in Jarre's embrace, feeling double manly, and his cock growing up to his chin and leaking precum. Now he could probably hold it for a bit?..

"You'll need to be my size or so to obtain the magic of gravity. Huh, look at my word choice here Gabe, but it really feels like magic. We haven't even started."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

And I don't want to wait, so posting the second part right after. Feel free to portion it to yourself if you so wish!

Landscape Pt 2/2

"Why me, still?", he asked, and still inside he rejoiced hearing his now deep voice.

"As I already said before. And also you would be able to become the manliest of them all, well to my limited considerations, and see—it's already proven. I like this much hair on you too, and..."

Gabe again roared and moaned, imagining himself in his head (because he couldn't see the mirror still being hugged by Jean).

"...and this too", Jarre added.

"Man I want to share this already", Gabe groaned stroking his rippling body and feeling arms' muscles move. I want a tank top again too if you may?

"Why the fuck not, Gabe", Jarre said. He again delivered a fresh tank, a white one, ribbed too, not from his armpit but from the Gabe's own pubic bush. Gabe almost salivated at that, he put it on and the tank stretched taut, making his body hair a bit see-through, his cock placed over it.

Jarre slapped his nude butt cheek and Gabe almost cummed over all of the tank. There were no wives to beat—there were the guns and his manliness to show.

"Now about your words", Jean said, "why won't you invite your friends?"

Gabe thought about Ziv and Mike.

"They'll make great Workers for you", Jean continued.

"Jean why are Workers all jerks?", Gabe found himself asking.

"Do you mean these gym occupants?", he said. "Many Workers don't go to the public gym. And douches usually need to pay me to stay the size manly enough, hehe. I need to be rough with someone anyway! Don't think having a nice Worker body makes guy a dick. Unfortunately I can't be too picky, we need to have the colony functioning and repaired. Sorry if some of them were holding you out of the gym."

Gabe was more than okay this that. Now he was like two or three Workers a powerhouse of his own, and Jean still promised he would be a behemoth like him in size and even not immobile like a normal guy would end up in that case.

"So could you call Ziv Se..." he tried to say but Jarre answered right away.

"I know about Ziv and Mike, I said I researched you a bit."

Then he tapped the holo screen which wasn't a mirror for a while, to text them, and after that made it a mirror again, a large oversized one so they both be in view.

Gabe again almost came when he wrapped his eyes around their bodies, him being like a strange and all too grown-up son to Jarre, pecs bouncing, abs hard against the fabric of Gabe's comfy translucent tank ribs and Jean's abs just in the breeze of the room. Their hard cocks, Jean's too against his abs. He probably imitated Gabe now. Seeing Gabe look, he grew his cock over right to his own mouth and sucked at it like absent-mindedly. He was just making fun of Gabe's hardness... hardness to hold his cum in in his hard... don't look, don't look. He was too manly too soon. He dismissed his extra arms and again raised his arms to better see his wide back but now he again could see his armpit bushes and he didn't want to make hair shorter, no.

Then there was knocking at the door to save him from explosion. He need to look presentable to his pals. Gabe slapped his pec through the top and felt the hair mat under, reverberations and might. Gods.

Two guys Gabe's age entered. They were his friends and shared many of the dull classes. They were almost opposites of each other, Ziv pale and very skinny even compared to old Gabe, silver studs in his nose, lower lip and ears, and Mike the math guru had dark skin and was pretty plump, with cheeks Mike himself jokingly called “characteristic”. He had slimmed a bit through recent year though.

Seeing Gabe and the Minister, they were astonished and confused.

"Hello young men, I called you here as your friend Gabriel was quite fond of you", Jarre said.

"Guys", Gabe rumbled.

"Oh fuck", Mike said, always talky. Ziv just stood there staring into space.

"Guys do you want to be buff and all, erm", Gabe added not knowing what to say, but he felt so confident inside so he just posed for them. "Like. Maybe not as big but still?.." He looked at Jean inquiringly.

"This all can be changed, really. We just use dedicated Worker-sized Workers here because of infrastructure constraints. But if the nav team's calculations were right... But that's not a talk for now."

"What", Ziv deadpanned. He had a visible boner.

Gabe turned to him.

"I mean, if not now then I suppose never." Ziv's eyes watered for some reason. "Gabe I loved you since I don't remember when, and you didn't notice. And now you're just gorgeous, jus'. Of course I'm down with that!"

Gabe was speechless. How was that possible he almost missed the best thing in his life? He didn't see anything, he thought Ziv was just a shy friend. Well, he certainly wasn't especially open to anyone, it was hard to tell what he felt at times. But this!

And at the same time Gabe just couldn't hold himself anymore. He tried to take Ziv in his embrace and at the same time he just started blowing his load almost right in Ziv's face.

"Mother of fucking light", Mike whispered wide-eyed and shoved a hand into his pants.

Gabe was able to hug lift Ziv to his pecs and kiss him tenderly through the torrent of cum his cock erupted right there almost under his chin, wetting his beard and tank and Ziv's clothes too. The first kiss was right, he hugged Ziv tighter and gently stroked the cock with his body and kissed him the second time, passionately, while Ziv's hands in turn explored his massive neck, his traps, down to his chest, and his standing cock which haven't stopped cumming yet.

Mike didn't stand still there, he walked to them and hugged Gabe's round ass on one side and touched his pulsing balls with another.

"Damn so hairy!" he exclaimed while stroking it all rubbing his pant leg over Gave's calf.

Meanwhile Ziv got all drenched in cum and Gabe's hands felt he started growing, hands massaging his body becoming stronger and harder to touch. They ended the kiss and Ziv licked the cum from Gabe's beard. It still came. He lowered his head and Gabe understood, willing his cock to be longer to get to Ziv's mouth without lowering the guy. Ziv drank and started to balloon wide right away. Gabe was in joy he was so strong now that he still held tight even when Ziv's feet touched the ground and he could now stand level. Gabe didn't release the hug and felt his friend's pecs hardening, his back becoming a wide bumpy landscape to his fingers... which wasn't enough fingers, he thought and called his two extra arms back to feel and hold Ziv better, never to leave him alone.

"The fuck!" he heard Mike say when he noticed. He was somehow between them two, holding their thighs, licking Gabe's balls now and the cum which runned down from his abs. "Arms! Oh I want something now", Mike added.

Gabe felt Ziv's cock suddenly bursting in size, and his balls too. They were vibrating against Gabe's abs and thighs, and his own balls. They inflated and Mike cried "For fuck's sake, what is it, are they going to the floor?!"

Suddenly they violently contracted back and showered the room. Mike turned his face and hands up to catch it. Gabe wordlessly looked how Ziv had changed, now, muscles as large as his but striated and with no hair which made him look like some antique statue on steroids. His cock settled down but was still to his knees. His feet and hands were larger than Gabe's, a stubble now on his face, but his eyes still brown, face still pierced. Why hasn't he noticed before those mesmerising irises?

He couldn't stay like that, he hugged Ziv again and they kissed anew, rubbing their hot muscles against each other, feeling hair touching smooth skin and smooth skin stroking hair, cocks touching. Timeless.

Gabe was shaken awake from that by another meaty hand on his shoulder.

"Man that's... woof I feel so much power!"

He saw a castle made of slabs of muscle that was Mike. He ended up a bit lower than him but with so much breadth he looked like a fucking square. And he had a carpet of dark brown fur all over him. And then... a change of lighting and before Gabe stood a natural bear, with claws and fangs, and a round hairy head, with human anatomy otherwise, roaring with pleasure.

Meanwhile there was no sight of Jean here, Gabe noticed. He somehow left.

"Enjoy yourselves for a while", he felt Jean's voice in his head.

He walked to bear-Mike and touched him. Weird flex but okay.

"Hey don't fret 'tis me old Mike!" he said, both bubbly as always and somehow bear-y and with might.

"This drenched tank and your nipples are fucking sexy", Mike added, licking his lips. "And I think fucking sexy is what we haven't done yet."

⊃ ⊃ ⊃ ⊃ ⊃ ⊃ ⊃

Jarre roused Gabe from sleeping on the floor in a heap with his weird buddy and his sudden love.

"Now their bodies would recover for quite a time so don't be afraid to wake them up, they'll sleep nicely for hours", Jarre said. "As for your, this is not the case because of me. And now we need to blow you to my size and teach you gravity."

He was in his sweater and jeans again, fly unzipped with the thick and lenghtening cock in his hand.

"Now you can take me", Jean said, "and... well, you won't regret it any."

Gabe turned his back to him and opened his ass cheeks. He felt electric warmth enter him and go further and further, pulsing, touching and going somewhere up. Jean massaged his pecs while Gabe four-handedly again took on himself, his beard, his creviced abs, his hard cock which he growed up to suck on. He hadn't a chance to do that yet. His body rumbled, directed by Jarre's smooth musical thrusts. He started to cum already, savoring it in his mouth.

He felt his muscles contract involuntarily, bulging and bobbing, his hairy balls rubbing against his thighs. He gripped one and felt ecstatic.

Without any warning, Jarre came, and bursted out all around Gabe's body like a room of breathing muscles, and inside Gabe was a cosmos of light. He felt his own muscles unfold into a true form, hard, pecs like comfy sofas but as well hard with might, glutes like hills, cables upon cables upon boulders of hot mass and strength. He could see his body from behind, the mighty mountain back crowned with traps hugging his ears, the columns of legs, tris hugging his arms tightly. He could see how he can move his body freely using all his might, always having space for his bulk, not sacrificing freedom nor space. He had space for all that. He could expand his presence and contract it, having the body he grew all the while, and maybe growing it even more.

Jarre's bodyscape around contracted back. It already didn't hinder Gabe's seeing his own body any. He flexed his body in different ways, each pec elephant-sized, looking at them from all sizes and seeing striations, trembling hair and giant pink engorged nipples, or forests of unending armpits where muscles' heads began indefinitely and bis, pecs and lats flowed from.

Now he saw he was Jarre's size and at the same time they were incomparable, each unique, changing mass on a whim. He could also see changeability in sleeping Ziv and Mike, to a lesser degree. He wasn't surprised too much when they were fucking together and Ziv had four cocks spewing literal hot nonsense, his ass bobbing obstructing too much view.

"Now try to float your body first and then something else", Jean said.

Gabe turned his attention to space his muscles had, again, which could be presented in the world to a different degree. He tried to expand space under his feet and contract space over his shoulders and head and after a bit of jumping misnomers he was succesful! He tried to puff out into a giant muscle ball with his abs getting more freedom and his lower back free from a bit of strain it was under when he stood, but he fell on the floor. He could do that while standing, so it probably was a matter of practice doing both.

"Yes", Jarre said. Now levitate me.

Gabe tried to do the same expanding space trick and felt it not giving in. Jean probably pulled from his side! Gabe felt all of his muscles tensing as he tried to lift him up anyway and felt Jarre's feet raising from the floor a little bit. But then they came back.

"Good, you're strong", Jean said. "But we could always deny anyone shifting your body, try it."

Suddenly Gabe was crushed down to earth by an enormous force! Ow! His muscles felt squeezed all over. But he was still a man-scape, he still felt hot inside him. He used that to right the situation. He couldn't be oppressed. There simply couldn't be an oppression! He was MAN and he will be. The force lifted, it felt he never had been crushed to the floor at all. Also his muscles were all blown up like after a workout and he blew his ceiling-high cock. Damn he need to do something with this trigger happiness.

"Okay", Jarre said. "And this room is quite fond of fountains for a long time, don't shame yourself."

Gabe also felt he could direct his cum and made it all fly into his own ass crack. That was a strange feeling.

"Uhm", Jarre said frowning. "Well, also now try to contract your body to a usual human size."

Having a bit of experience now, Gabe tried to make his bulging muscles have less of a footprint in the space around. He felt contracting in some way, visible crevices between muscles deepening, making him look more ripped. He could make his hands look slimmer, and his neck go less berserk and made more freedom for his head (which he already could move now, but it looked set in roots of a tree and now it looked like an usual head attached to a quite normal neck, still fit and bulging). He could make his cock nor...

Damn, his body popped out right back to his manly size and he again shot the load. That wasn't funny, wasn't he a man to his cock?

"Okay that was a good try, it will get good in time," Jean said at that. "I was self-horny as fuck too. I *am*. And you won't know Gabe, maybe I *am* cumming without end, just not where you can see it."

Gabe surprisedly tried to discern if maybe Jean had another cock like Ziv made that, trying to look inside Jean-scape but lost sight. But now he would try to fuck himself some time in the future. Only logical after self-sucking.

"Eh, also there will be more things later, but I want you to see how you rocket people to another planet", Jarre said. "You can not just move in space by yourself, but extend that quite far without straining your mind eye by simple means. I used a steel handrail which I held myself and instructed others to held to. They sat in a fake room thinking they were in the rocket; you can make them feel starting acceleration with practice. They won't guess a thing. I picked a diverse crew to start the new colony, you can check it out later if you maybe don't like someone from your previous life."

⊃ ⊃ ⊃ ⊃ ⊃ ⊃ ⊃

That was a good fuck. Gabe smiled at Mike and Ziv both, not even rotating his head because he could look at all three of their manly bodyscapes in intricate detail. Yes, he couldn't deny himself blowing them up too. Screw them being puny Workers, they're all be Ministers or he would invent some other name for them.

Mike had curling horns which he called infinitely long for some reason. When he came into his absolute manliness, he chattered something about infinite ordinals and long lines and was constantly trying to make his body different. Now he was a centaur with six arms, on sturdy human legs, having a cock under his human abs and in the back of centaur body, with a rich mane going from his head down the spine and to the tail. His abs were divided into four columns. It was always this weird with him but he was attractive.

And Ziv was always the magnet for his passion now, even though he wasn't changing much. He preferred to be clean though he liked extra arms time to time too. And Gabe himself preferred to be a hairy beast, always envying his own beard which he grew longer and shorter, made a thick mat over all his stomach or made just a road from his pecs to his cock.

Speaking of that, they had an absolute orgy of many cocks going to all their asses and mouths, intertwined, laying in a sea of balls, stroking them incessantly, making space in their mouths and asses to take each of their buddies' cocks and their own, and Jarre just was forced to make soundproofing around their new room before joining them in too. It was an incredible unforgettable thing without sense and with all the sense in the world. Gabe could just remember it and instantly be hard and pumped and overloaded with manliness.

Well okay they sat together, holding a thick steel bar which they accidentally crushed when it was made thinner before. It was going into a construction which for folks inside would reminiscent of some starship interior. They were led there under a partial hypnosis to not question too much.

The trio concentrated space powers along the bar and blipped into space with it and the air-tight construction. Mike, Ziv and Gabe had enough oxygen in their massive bodyscapes in all the invisible nooks to sustain themselves.

They tensed and pushed their muscles and tugged at the space all at once. It folded and unfolded, or rather their bodies rediscovered themselves in new places, taking the construction with sleepy people along.

They even managed to arouse themselves and mix together in a weird outer-space fuck which almost drained them of energy and air and dispersed an unconventional planetary nebula halfway through on their way.

And after some more exhausted space-pulling they arrived.

That wasn't even an asteroid or a barren moon of some sort! It was a lush planet with mountains and beaches, with oceans and plains, orange grasses and strange three-legged animals, woods and icebergs. This was the new Earth which was searched for so long!

Old Earth was no more, Jarre told them a week ago when preparing them for the journey. That was cold news as the outer space they were now in, but they still had to live, he said. Well of course they would live! The unsatiable manliness in them wouldn't just go away anytime soon. Ah, he meant humankind. Okay.

They landed on a grass plain near a forest. Gabe made a temporary force wall around the construction, folding space many times. Mike compacted their bodies carefully to be a bodybuilder size. Ziv made them clothes, well, his choices were... damn not again.

Gabe endured. They should be presentable and unconspicuous. They'll say the rocket landed badly and some parts of it incinerated in the atmosphere, but our tech is so good you are alive and we'll built here okay. And look at the place! And who's interested in our new experimental treatment to be burly enough for the hard work? Hey man no gate-keeping, it works on all people now! And don't forget the revised charter, the Landlords see all. Well, we have tech for that, ain't we?

...Damn this suit tie *can't* feel tight around my neck but it fucking does. Ziv why'd you made that. Mike fellow Head of Innovations, when are these proceedings over?

Edited by weather941
changed a word
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Man. Im in love.

This is so creative and i loved every part of it.

The scifi aspect was a plus and how they use their bodies to mantain themselves.

Really fking good.