Josh, Antoine and Martin

muscleclips

My name’s Joshua Taubes, aka Diesel Josh. Yeah, you know who I am. You’ve jerked off to my videos before. You’ve pulled out your cock and furiously wanked it while watching my big, hard muscles pumping and flexing. You’ve stared at the outline of my big cock in my tight workout shorts. 

My cock is huge, nine inches in length. And I love to show it off. I never wear underwear when I go to the gym, and every time I work out I see guys staring. You’d stare too, if you saw me at the gym. You’d watch me pumping up my big muscles, flexing and posing in the mirror. You’d stare at my massive bulge. But you’ll never get your hands on it. Because the only guys who I ever let see my cock are guys with even bigger muscles than me. And I know that you don’t. Next to a massive bodybuilder like me, you’re nothing. 

I got to the gym late today, not long before closing. It’d been one of the hottest days of the summer and even in the gym, the air con was struggling. I was wearing my favourite, loose-fitting yellow sweatpants with no underwear. The outline of my massive cock was clearly visible as I paraded through the gym, the other patrons gawping. 

Today I started off with some tricep pushdowns - my fans always love to see me pumping up my massive arms. I went over to the corner of the gym, took off my top, set up my camera, and started pumping the guns. It was hot, and I was dripping with sweat, but my arms were looking fucking pumped. After each set, I hit a few poses. My cock started to get hard in my shorts as I thought about how many guys would be jerking off to this video once I uploaded it. 

ezgif-4-210b2a47d5.gif

• Like 10

Over in the other corner of the gym I could see a couple of guys who I thought I recognised, working chest. I casually wandered past to check who they were. Antoine Vaillant! And Martin Fitzwater! I’d never met either of them before, but I recognised them from YouTube. Two of the best bodybuilders in the business. The sheer amount of muscle packing both of their frames was mindboggling. Antoine was dressed in gym shorts and a tight-fitting black vest, his exposed arms looking freakishly large and ripped. Martin was wearing a maroon stringer cut low and loose enough that his nipples were clearly exposed. His massive, roided pecs and shoulders looked like rocks. 

As I walked past, Martin caught my eye. “Dude!”, he called out to me, a big, friendly grin on his face. “You’re Josh, yeah? I’ve seen you on YouTube. Come work out with us!”. 

Why not? I thought to myself. I gathered up my stuff and joined them at the cable fly machine. 

ezgif-4-f6f6293f12.gif

• Like 1

Antoine went first. He grabbed the handles and started pumping away, getting a nice squeeze through his pecs. Sweat dripped down his forehead as he grunted and groaned, veins popping out of his massive arms as they pumped away.  

Next was Martin’s turn. “Looks like I’m getting a real big pump right there,” he said. And he sure was. Martin’s pecs looked absolutely fucking massive. The only thing that could tear my attention away from them was his arms - getting more and more massively pumped with each rep, the veins on his biceps looking like hoses. He was up to 15 reps in the set now and the pain was really starting to kick in. 

“15” counted Antoine. “Sixteen… come on now, more! Push, push!”

“Fuck!” grunted Martin with each rep “Fuck!”. Sweat was pouring down his forehead, down his massive, roided boulder shoulders, over every vein and striation in his massive pecs.

ezgif-2-6a72b229ba.gif

• Like 2

My turn next! I grabbed the handles and started to push. I was facing the mirror so was able to check myself out as I went. Fuck! I was so fucking pumped! My chest, my arms, my massive shoulders all looked absolutely huge as I grunted and dripped with sweat. I looked so fucking hot. My cock started getting hard as I checked myself out, the outline of it pressing through my sweatpants. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Martin lick his lips as he stared at out my crotch, transfixed.

ezgif-4-ad01b5a26d.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

“Fuck!” said Martin. “What a workout! Time for some posing - I’m fucking pumped!”

“Posedown, boys?” said Antoine. 

“Fuck, yeah!” I exclaimed. I’m always down for a posedown, and frankly, I can’t remember the last time I lost one. Even against these two monsters, I felt pretty confident. Even if their muscles were slightly bigger, I figured the massive bulge in my pants would tip the balance in my favour. Just the thought of getting his hands on this cock would make any guy award me the win.

“We gotta put some stakes on this, though!” I added.  

.“Oh yeah?” said Antoine, wryly. “You’re confident to beat both of us?”

“Why not?” I replied. 

“Alright then, stakes are this,” said Antoine. “Winner of the posedown is the king, until we leave the gym. Loser of the posedown is the bitch. He’s gotta do whatever the king says. Deal?”

“Deal,” I said. Antoine and I both spat on our hands and then shook, then Martin and I did the same.

ezgif-1-d408813945.gif

• Like 2

“Yo, bro!” called out Martin at some skinny college-age dude wandering past. “Come here! You wanna judge our posing?”

The dude looked gobsmacked. “Uhhhhh… yeah. Sure!” he replied, slack-jawed at the sight of so much huge muscle only a few feet away from him. 

“Alright, boys!” said Antoine. “Let’s just hit the mandatories”. 

Martin and Antoine both stripped off their vests and the three of us started out by hitting a front lat spread. That was when I first thought that perhaps I’d made a mistake. Out of their vests, both Martin and Antoine looked even more massive than before. 

As we moved into our second pose, the front double biceps, I was feeling a bit more confident. My biceps are fucking huge - all that anyone ever wants to do is worship them. I could see the skinny dude staring slack-jawed at me as his gaze moved between my arms and my crotch. 

As we moved through the rest of the poses - side chest, rear lat spread, rear double biceps - I was feeling pretty damn good. I knew the skinny dude was staring at my cock, thinking about sucking it. I knew he’d do anything for it. As we hit the third-to-last pose, the side triceps, I could feel my cock getting a bit hard imagining the skinny dude jerking off thinking about me once he got home from the gym. I knew that’s what he’d be doing. The dude noticed my the bulge in my sweatpants growing, and his eyes grew even wider.

ezgif-4-795cb8387a.gif

• Like 2

Time for the last pose! My cock grew even harder as I hit my biggest, meanest-looking most muscular. 

But shit! When it came to the most muscular, I had nothing on Antoine or Martin. Massive, rock hard muscles flexed and pulsed all over their bodies. Martin’s veins looked like they were going to burst through his skin, and the striations on Antoine’s chest were insane. The skinny dude’s jaw hit the floor. I knew that I was beaten. 

ezgif-4-1cbcc6ee2b.gif

• Like 3

“So who’s the most muscular?” asked Antoine. 

“I… I gotta say… you are!” squeaked the skinny dude nervously. 

“And second?” 

“Uhhhh… him!” He pointed at Martin. 

A wry smile set in over Antoine’s face. “Thanks, dude”, he said to the dude. “Have a good workout.”

The skinny dude was actually leaving the gym, so we were the only ones left in the place. “Don’t worry, Josh,” Antoine said to me, a mean grin on his face. “We won’t make you do anything too bad”.

ezgif-1-d1dae83c09.gif

• Like 2

“Yo, Josh”, said Antoine. “Or, bitch, I mean - that’s your name now, isn’t it? My thighs are sore. Come give me a massage”. 

I wandered over and started kneading Antoine’s thighs. Despite still being pissed about losing the posedown, I was actually kinda turned on by massaging Antoine’s massive muscles. HIs quads and hamstrings felt absolutely enormous under my hands. All I knew is I wanted legs like that too one day.

ezgif-1-0f56654365.gif

• Like 2

“Yo, bitch!” called out Martin, a cheeky grin on his face. “Come here! I’m all sweaty, I need you to help me!”

“What the hell, Martin - you want me to towel you dry?” I said, bemused. 

“Nah, man,” drawled Martin lazily. “I want you to lick my sweat off me.”

“The fuck?!!!”

“You heard the man!” snapped Antoine. 

“Yeah, bitch” smirked Martin. “My pecs are fucking dripping with sweat. I want you to get down on your knees, and lick the sweat off my pecs. Now.”

“What the…?”

“Now!”

ezgif-1-fa2d55dbb6.gif

• Like 3