Josh, Antoine and Martin

muscleclips

I kneeled down on the floor in front of Martin. Antoine grabbed my head and pushed my face between Martin’s pecs just as Martin began to hit a most muscular. Massive, rock hard muscles flexed and pulsed against my face. I stuck my tongue out and ran it up and down between Martin’s pecs, licking up every drop of sweat that dripped down his roided skin, feeling the texture of every vein and striation with my tongue. 

The salty taste of Martin’s sweat, the feeling of his massive pecs flexing against my face, was getting me hard. I was so fucking turned on. This is what I wanted! To be dominated by inhumanly massive muscle men. I was glad I’d lost the posedown now!

ezgif-1-f1d201b93e.gif

• Like 2

“Fucking hot, boys”, said Antoine. Antoine pulled down his gym shorts and his cock sprung to attention. It was about 7 inches long, uncut, and thick. 

“You!” Antoine barked at me. “I need my dick sucked, now. Suck my dick!”

Without a moment’s hesitation, I dropped to my knees in front of Antoine and started sucking his cock. He gripped the back of my head and shoved it into his crotch as I gripped his rock hard glutes with my hands. His massive thighs filled my vision.

ezgif-1-3668cfa53d.gif

• Like 3

“Fuck yeah”, said Antoine. “Keep sucking my dick. I’m gonna hit some poses”. 

I stared up at Antoine, his cock in my mouth, as he hit a double bicep pose. As he lowered his arms back down and went into a most muscular, every vein in his body popped out. His massive, striated biceps were only inches from my face. My cock was absolutely throbbing. I went to pull it out of my sweatpants. 

“No!” said Antoine. “You’re not allowed to touch your cock, boy. I don’t care how fucking big it is. Keep it in your pants. You exist for our pleasure.”

ezgif-1-97fa1abf0c.gif

• Like 3

Martin, meanwhile, had pulled down his shorts and was leaning over one of the benches, his butt in the air. Huge, rock hard glutes framed a tight, pink hole. Antoine started playfully slapping Martin’s ass. 

“Fuuuuuck,” moaned Martin. “I want that cock inside me”

Antoine suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled my mouth off his cock and towards Martin’s ass. I stared, transfixed, at Martin’s tight hole just inches from my face. “Josh!” ordered Antoine. “I’m gonna fuck his ass, so rim his hole for me. Get it all fucking lubed up with your spit”. 

Martin started moaning with pleasure as I started rimming his ass. Antoine grabbed my head from behind and started pushing my face into Martin’s muscle butt, forcing my tongue into his hole.

ezgif-1-4a698c2d17.gif

• Like 1

“Spit on your fingers” ordered Antoine, “and shove one of them up his butt. Yeah, get his ass all nice and opened up for me”. 

Slowly but surely I pushed my middle finger into Martin’s butt as he writhed and moaned. I spat and drooled all over his hole, using my finger to push my spit deeper inside Martin’s ass. 

Antoine grabbed me roughly by the shoulders and pulled me away from the edge of the bench. “Time for my dick”, he said to Martin. 

“Fuuuuck, yeah!” moaned Martin. “I want it so bad.”

ezgif-4-b406f5f984.gif

• Like 1

Antoine started rubbing the head of his dick around Martin’s hole and then slowly, inch by inch, started pushing his dick inside. 

“Fuuuuuuck!” moaned Martin again. “Slow, slow!”

I stared, transfixed, as Antoine Vaillant’s cock started sliding in and out of Martin Fitzwater’s hole. It was the hottest thing I’d ever seen in my life. Down on my knees, I moved my face closer and closer to Martin’s butt. I wanted to see them fucking as close as I possibly could. 

Martin moaned as Antoine’s cock slid in and out, in and out, glistening with my spit from when I’d rimmed his hole. In and out, in and out. It looked so fucking hot. So fucking delicious. I wanted to get as close as possible to that cock fucking that hole. I wanted to see it. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to suck it. 

“Mmmmmmm,” I groaned. “Lemme taste it!”

Fuck. I hadn’t meant to say that out loud. Antoine paused for a second. 

“Josh, Josh, Josh, you little slut”, he chuckled. “You wanna suck my cock straight from his hole? Yeah, you can taste it.”

“Yes, please, sir,” I moaned. “I wanna suck it. I wanna taste his ass on your cock.”

Antoine grabbed my head with his left hand and pulled it towards his crotch, and with his right hand pulled his cock out of Martin’s hole and shoved it straight into my mouth. “Yeah, suck it, you little fucking bitch”, he grunted. “Suck it!”

A wave of arousal shot through me as I started sucking Antoine’s cock. I couldn’t believe I was tasting one massive bodybuilder’s tight hole on another’s dick.  

“Fuck yeah, boy” said Antoine. “Be my little ass to mouth slut”. 

ezgif-4-906bedfa74.gif

• Like 1

Antoine pulled his cock away from me and started to push it back inside Martin’s hole. “Stay on your knees, boy”, he said to me. “I’m gonna need your mouth again”. 

With one strong hand Antoine held my face against Martin’s massive glutes as he pounded him doggy-style. After another thirty seconds or so of fucking, Antoine without warning pulled his dick out of Martin’s hole and shoved it back in my mouth. I didn’t have long to suck it though before Antoine pulled it out of my mouth again and shoved it back into Martin’s hole, and then back again, and again, and again. Antoine’s cock, Martin’s hole, my mouth, all dripping with spit and sweat and precum as Antoine fucked back and forth, back and forth, from my mouth to Martin’s ass.

ezgif-4-df74846304.gif

• Like 1

Antoine grabbed me by the shoulders. “Lie down, you” he ordered me. “Lie down on the bench on your back.” 

Martin moved off the bench and I lay down on it. Then Antoine grabbed Martin and positioned him leaning over me so his face was in my crotch and his ass directly over my face. Martin reached into my gym shorts and pulled out my rock hard, nine inch cock. He started sucking. Waves of pleasure shot through my body. It felt so fucking good. 

“Lick his hole again, bitch,” said Antoine to me. I lifted my head so my tongue was against Martin’s hole and started licking, pressing my tongue as far as it would go into his hole. 

“Fuck yeah,” said Antoine. “I’m gonna slide my dick back in there. Keep licking, make it all nice and lubed up for me.”

Antoine pushed his cock into Martin’s hole and started fucking him hard, his balls slapping against my face. Every third or fourth stroke, just often enough to be unpredictable, he’d slide his cock out of Martin’s hole and directly down into my waiting mouth.

ezgif-4-c140991551.gif

• Like 1

“Fuuuuck” growled Antoine, “fuck, I’m close!” 

“Breed me,” moaned Martin. “Yeah, cum on my hole.”

Antoine pulled his dick out of Martin’s hole and started wanking it. After two or three strokes, a massive spasm of pleasure shook every huge muscle in Antoine’s body. His pecs, his traps, his glutes all twitched and flexed, dripping with sweat, as his cock erupted with a massive load of cum. Huge ropes of thick, white cum shot straight from Antoine’s thick cock and coated Martin’s hole. The cum started dripping down into my mouth. There was so fucking much of it. I didn’t swallow yet, just swirled all that cum around in my mouth, savouring the taste of it. 

ezgif-4-ab6a6281cb.gif

• Like 2

“Fuuuuck,” moaned Martin. “Fuck some of that cum back into my hole”. 

Antoine pushed his dick back inside Martin, shoving his cum into his hole. He fucked him for a few strokes then sighed as he slowly pulled his glistening dick out from Martin’s hole again. As he pulled out more cum dripped down from Martin’s hole and into my mouth. I couldn’t resist any more and swallowed it all, licking my lips and all around my mouth to make sure I didn’t miss a drop.

“Fuck yeah, suck my dick, bitch,” said Antoine. “Clean all that cum off there. And lick his hole, clean up that cum dripping out of there. I don’t want to see any of it fall on the floor”. 

ezgif-4-007b7c5245.gif

• Like 1