Three Days of Archie: A Short Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

• 4 months later...

Just re-read this short three chapter story.  So wonderfully written, with such heart, humor and simplicity.

I'm speaking for the MuscleAddict fans around the world when I say we're patiently waiting for more of your great work! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Just re-read this short three chapter story.  So wonderfully written, with such heart, humor and simplicity.

I'm speaking for the MuscleAddict fans around the world when I say we're patiently waiting for more of your great work! 

Thanks for the lovely words, Dennis. 😊 These short stories can be quite tough to write and in some ways harder than the bigger stories because you have limited time to build up the characters and the relationships and basically make your readers care. I'm happy with how this one turned out though.

I actually do have something new in the works but I have a bit of a way to go with it yet!

• Like 2