Why Are Gay Guys Getting So Massive?

G96

Hey guys, this is just a short story (?) idea i had in mind, so i decided to write it down, hope you guys will like it!

Hey guys, im new to the sub, but i thought about a thing i've been seeing recently.

Im a super young gay guy who's still a teenager and i've seen that recently a lot of gay guys have started going to the gym and a lot.

Why is everybody getting so huge?

It's crazy, i've never seen such a epidemic of massive muscled guy ever before, if you see somebody who completely dwarfs all the other guys and looks like a giant you're almost certainly sure he's gay.

I have this uncle, he's at the end of his 20s and so far he's always been feminine and on the fat side but recently he started going to the gym, in a matter of a year or two he gained 8 pack abs and 20 inches biceps, he started loving the gym as he's closed himself in it and he does want to get much bigger. He started eating like a pig, getting richer, taller, adjusting his looks and now hes just an adonis. But he's not the only one, i've been to a gay bar recently and when i got in i was surrounded by a multitude of gigantic men, some even bigger than pro-bodybuilders and much much taller than me, what's happening to the gay scene, why is everybody getting so big that they completely dwarf straight men?

I heard on the news recently of this upcoming bodybuilder that's concurring for mister olympia that 's way bigger than all the bodybuilders of the past. He's almost 3 meters tall and has incredible 27 inches biceps. He looks like one of those morphed guy but in reality. And guess what? Turns out he's gay! 

Even the not that muscular guys are way bigger than you, it's crazy. What do you gay guys eat?

Im finding out that being as big as a pro-bodybuilder now is a starting point. Why is everybody getting so muscular and manly?

I did meet up with a man i found on grindr, he had just a photo of his face and seemed so goodlooking.

What i found was a well over 2 meters tall giant that had biceps that were as big as 2 times my head, he was looking at me like i was a steak, i decided to run away cause i was too scared. I'm starting to feel like an ant when searching for a boyfriend.

Everybody seems to be so powerful, and not only in the strenght department, they are getting extremely intelligent and rich.

Then i thought muscular gays were only into muscular gays but i'm a twink and my grindr it's been flooding with huge guys tapping me and wanting to know me.

I'm so scared of big guys!

Can please somebody please explain this?

• Like 19

1 hour ago, richard18 said:

why doesnt he grow as well

I'll bet you anything one of the future chapters will be "I just turned 18 and I'm blowing up". Or, if he's already 18, it could be that, after much introspection, he turns out to be bisexual and not gay.

• Like 1

Why bi guys gotta be excluded 

3 hours ago, Turquoise01 said:

I'll bet you anything one of the future chapters will be "I just turned 18 and I'm blowing up". Or, if he's already 18, it could be that, after much introspection, he turns out to be bisexual and not gay.

• Like 1

Maybe it is something like a virus or like a contagious thing, and considering that he has not been with any guy who has the “virus” he has not experimented the growth and love for the gym? I hope that not run in his next encounter and get some of that growth 

• Like 1

It seems to have something to do with the submitter.    He mentions how is inbox is now flooded with massive muscle guys.  Perhaps they know something about the submitter that the submitter doesn't even know?  Perhaps being with small twinky men make these big guys grow?  

I'm interested to learn more.  

I'd love to see another post from the submitter with an update.  I wonder if he's discovered anything new since his first post. 

• Like 1

(One tiny pet peeve - if a guy was three meters tall, 27” arms would actually not look very big! Measurements scale up with height much more than that)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guys, sorry hehe i had this idea in mind and i just decided to write it down otherwise i'd forgot about it 😅. It was supposed to be a random post on a random gay community on reddit made by this teenage boy who's not interested in going to the gym and is skinny who sees all of a sudden all this gay men blowing up and growing bigger and bigger and he's asking why is that happening. I was not planning on continuing this but if you want i have some more ideas and i can keep going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikeytron said:

(One tiny pet peeve - if a guy was three meters tall, 27” arms would actually not look very big! Measurements scale up with height much more than that)

I didn't know about that, sorry, thank you for the info. I've always been into big muscle men so i've always lurked around in the forum but i started going to the gym only some months ago, so i don't know anything yet. 😅

• Like 1