Why Are Gay Guys Getting So Massive?

G96

PART 2

*Replying to another user*

Today i got in contact with a gay friend of mine who i knew was a twink, we haven't seen eachother in almost three years but i was happy to hang out again as we really got along amzingly well. I parked my car near his house and rung the doorbell only to be met by two enormous pecs mounted on top of a gigantic wall of muscles. Dude was now way taller than me and had the biggest biceps i've seen in a guy. He was happy to see me as he reached down to hug me but i ran away. Those must've been at least 24 inches and i didn't want to die crushed.

He was the last 'normal sized men' i knew but apparently he wasn't like that anymore.

Altho my uncle read my post and came visiting me. He was towering over me and i was scared A.F. but he seemed so sweet, he told me he didn't knew i was gay and asked me why i was scared of him. Why saying that he tried to wrap his gigantic arms around me but i avoided them so hard he did give up in the end. I ran away in my car as i'm driving through my city right now.

I found out the reason for all this muscle explosion however. The curlprit is a forum on the internet about muscle growth. The users are mostly men who are looking to become extremely powerful. Soon as you subscribe even if you're skinny your frame starts to become more imposing as you get taller and generally wider. You take much more space let's say. Some people even think it's people staring at you that perceive that.

If you start going to the gym omg.

You develop an incredible strenght over a little amount of time and became far bigger than the other people in there as your drive for muscle growth increases exponentially.

Even if you're smaller you look bigger and more powerful than other gym members.

The word has been spread firstly on gay apps such as grindr or scruff as it was developed by a gay guy who was obsessed wit growing his muscles. That's why it's happening mostly to gay men, for now.

I'm scared everybody's going to look like that in the future!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the second part. I hope you guys will like it.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1

On 10/14/2022 at 9:06 PM, richard18 said:

wish that really happened after joining forums and apps like this one

Hahaha me too, btw, i hope nobody got offended bcs i told it was gay men going throught that.

13 hours ago, richard18 said:

i'm not offended, most of us want to be a huge, handsome muscle beast, not speaking for anyone else, but its a dream of mine

same never big ripped powerful i want more more more i want to be beyond massive or godly ora monster i want more muscle

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 4:12 AM, G96 said:

Guys, sorry hehe i had this idea in mind and i just decided to write it down otherwise i'd forgot about it 😅. It was supposed to be a random post on a random gay community on reddit made by this teenage boy who's not interested in going to the gym and is skinny who sees all of a sudden all this gay men blowing up and growing bigger and bigger and he's asking why is that happening. I was not planning on continuing this but if you want i have some more ideas and i can keep going.

Yes please 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3

*REPLYING TO A USER*

Ok, so here's the updates. In the end the police has found me and they took me to one of their stations. When they asked me who should come pick me up my parents were not available and only my uncle could come. I tried to escape but they forced me to stay there. When he arrived it seemed like a god had entered the police station. My uncle has always been tall but now he was straight gigantic,towering over everyone there at an amazing 6'7" inches. He looked down at me with a weird look and told me to get in the car with him.

His voice sounded so powerful and deep, when he was talking he seemed like my chest was vibrating at every word he said, you know, like loud music at a concert. It was like this man was on another level of power. He was emanating extremely strong masculine energy from every angle, like nothing could ever move or shake him. My right arm was almost touching his huge left python who would move and become hard at every turn. Granite like, and he was not even flexing. I was used to him being so feminine and now he looked so different. When he got off the car i noticed that i only arrived at the top of his pecs as he was staring at me from above them. I felt exactly like what people were writing on these chats about what they felt near the members. Powerless and little, he could have made a ball out of me and started playing basket with it. He smiled "lets go inside" he boomed. His gigantic 2 floor mansion was the result of his newly acquired wealth and everything there seems to be bigger. I looked around and i really felt like when i was a little kid.

Suddenly,  i found his head creeping from the couch in the living room. "Come here" he told me while patting onto the sofa.

Scared shitless, i slowly made my way there and sat. He moved closer to me and i immediately pushed away from him, the man was a boiling pot, he emitted so much heat it was making the room hot even if we were in january "hey, im not going to hurt you", then he moved closer to me again and he tried to hug me like he did the first day, this time i didn't shy away as i watched my frail puny body being lifted from the sofa and wrapped around by his massive arms, slowly drowning into his gigantic pecs. I was scared i could get crushed, sorrounded by all that big and heavy meat but he was really paying attention at treating me with extreme delicacy, like i was a jar or some piece of glass. His hug was so warm, I never felt so safe and loved in my life.

When he released me, I never wanted it to end as he looked straight at me with his deep beautiful eyes. "Now you have to tell me why are u so scared of me, im always the same person who has seen you grow up, it's always me, i never changed".

"Okok, i don't know ok?, i associate big muscle guys with bad guys, like they've grown mean or something, plus, you look so incredibly strong, i thought you may hurt me"

"i could never hurt you, you're part of the family!"

"Okok, now i tust you. I know your secret anyway, that new type of steroids from that website, it means you maybe aren't that strong and these are all for show!"

"Nah nah, this is all pure true, natural muscles"

While saying that he brought his arm up and started flexing it. It was way bigger than my head with huge veins running all over it, "it's 24 inches" he said to me while he was happily watching my face full of incredulity.

"Yeah yeah, i know these are all all fake anyway", "You don't believe me?, watch this."

He then head to the kitchen, he took off the drawer a small pan. "this pan it's so old, i don't need it anymore, i actually need a new one" then he took the pan in his hand,
resting his fingers on around the limit of the plate, while closing his hand he applied a little pressure to his finger as i watched in awe the pan getting smashed in his hand and becoming a little ball of steel in his palm.

My jaw dropped.

"hahahaha, see? These are all true real pieces of steal, it was soo easy!"

I was starting to salivate and he noticed it, he came closer to me and as i had to watch over to his head, he started bouncing his pecs right in front of my face. Looking all happy and content, he loved how  my brain had difficulties processing what just happened.

"Oh cmon, that is surely easy, that pan was so little, i can do it too"

"Then go ahead, i have another one that's exactly like that, it's right next to the old one."

I tried to bend it anyway that i could, it would just not even acknowledge the pressure that i was trying to apply.

He was laughing his ass off while watching me struggle, then he came over, with the same hand he shaped the pan into a tube, the marks of his fingers still carved in the pans steel, then he flexed his right bicep, and he blured out the deformed pan over it, making it obtain the same curvature of his bicep .

"omg these are so amazing, they must be so hard" i said while getting really horny.

"You want to feel them?"

"I'd be honoured if you would like to"

I saw his face getting extremely excited "Then let's go sat on the couch again"

He took me again in his arms, like if i was a little baby, and then he flexed that gigantic left bicep right in front of my face "There it is, all yours".

As i started to place his hand on it I immediately felt a bit of his power rushing through my hands and my arms, i knew there was something special about worshipping his muscles. As my hand started runnning through his immense bicep i thought it was not as big as before, he seemed to be bigger?

I asked an explanation to him but he strted laughing really hard.

"Nah, it can't be" - i thought

"keep going" - he said, while laughing

I started the worshipping session again but i felt a shockwave of power in both mine as his body and then i watched his biceps becoming noticeably bigger and harder while pulsating as i was worshipping him.

Guys, what's with that forum? Omg i'm soo scared right now!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1